Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:47:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELFKEY] ID Wallet for Citizenship, Incorporation, Fintech, Banking, Exchanges  (Read 37459 times)
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:29:46 AM

I bet there are alot who will never bend for KYC but then again, there could be alot who is confident with kyc
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:30:54 AM

So, with your platform investors would not have to pass KYC in future ICO?

I think that if an ICO is hosted or connected to Selfkey you won't need to do another KYC because your data is already stored in Selfkey

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:31:49 AM

Will selfkey also act like an ERC20 wallet like MEW with the document storage right?

Yes it will store all Ethereum based Tokens as far as I know
As far as I understand, when you create a wallet on this platform, thoughts will pass the proof of identity, and in the future (with the participation of ICO and other projects), these actions will not be needed. The main thing to pay with this platform. But then you lose your anonymity! Or I'm wrong?

Well I assume you lose your anonymity in the same way as you would make a classical KYC process at the moment during an ICO. At least I assume that you still have to give out your date, just now it is automatic.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Terrratron

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:42:43 AM

How can I find out if your application collects personal information, client documents in some database? To provide documents, you need to earn great confidence from customers. Since personal data and documents can be used against the interests of their owners.
bankbit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:02:17 PM

Is this international project or limited to few countries
DylerTurden

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

PradBitt

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:08:04 PM

In general, the idea of the project deserves attention, although I do not see any prospects for a big profit here, but I'm also interested in the next question, which I myself can not find an answer in the documents: if I provide a fake passport, who will verify the authenticity of the document?

They maybe using some professional service like idnow for the initial verification. its very scrupulous and you can hardly get away with fake documents.

According to the website and whitepaper, they're planning to enable users an access to a lot of serious services like e-notary, citizenship matters and much more, which is a whole new level. I believe they will be able to verify an authenticity of a document and forgery is a serious crime.

That is interesting features.

But for e-notary or citizenship matters, they should have some agreement with countries I guess. Any country on board?

SelfKey has a partnership with NTL Immigration, the biggest Citizenship by Investment provider.
Check this article
http://www.ntlimmigration.com/ntl-trust-selfkey-partner-process-cip-applications-blockchain/

How can I find out if your application collects personal information, client documents in some database? To provide documents, you need to earn great confidence from customers. Since personal data and documents can be used against the interests of their owners.

This is exactly why the ID data is stored on the users device ONLY. Not stored with SelfKey and also not stored in the blockchain - only a "hash" will be used for transmission.
Check The Whitepaper for more info on that - this is the best possible method of going through KYC with minimum ID exposure.
The SelfKey wallet won’t collect documentation. This will be easily to see as you won’t require to upload any document.

Is this international project or limited to few countries

International!
However, Citizens of the US, New Zealand and China are unfortunately not eligible to participate in the Token Sale.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:20:35 PM

Exactly, that is one of the problem this project is trying to solve. Quite handy. Without even mentioning the marketplace they got  Smiley

Yes, its true. Thus is very big problem. They dont have KYC for their token sale?

I believe they don't since American investors are not eligible to participate.

pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:21:01 PM

Will selfkey also act like an ERC20 wallet like MEW with the document storage right?

Great, then any news about Ledger and Trezor support in near future?
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:35:33 PM

Great, then any news about Ledger and Trezor support in near future?

Both Ledger and Trezor support MEW/ETH/ERC20 already

viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 893

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:40:20 PM

I liked the design image of your wallet. Will you have a wallet in different languages?
And also a step-by-step user guide for users?
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:47:38 PM

I found interview with SelfKey, it was shared 3 days ago
pardon me if this already published earlier:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqS7ZgNfvc
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:50:29 PM

Exactly. I think once you have an account on the SelfKey platform you are "whitelisted" for any ICOs that use SelfKey.

That's how I understood it.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:53:36 PM

Exactly. I think once you have an account on the SelfKey platform you are "whitelisted" for any ICOs that use SelfKey.

Yes, we are all understanding like that.

It is why selfkey is looking like a gem to all of us. It is both good for us and icos. And if it gets dominance on the market, think what will happen the price of it.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:00:44 PM

It is why selfkey is looking like a gem to all of us. It is both good for us and icos. And if it gets dominance on the market, think what will happen the price of it.

I see that KYC is the most pressing matter at the moment, since everybody is so sick and tired of it, but I believe that SelfKey is able to offer so much more.
BTW, the public pre-sale has started and I believe they have already raised more than half a million in one day so far, going for $9 mil altogether.

Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:10:56 PM

Think about it. If people really like the service for its ease of use and they cross a certain threshold of users, ICOs that don't use it will probably have fewer participants because nobody wants to do KYC the old and slow way.   Cheesy
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:23:45 PM

In general, the idea of the project deserves attention, although I do not see any prospects for a big profit here, but I'm also interested in the next question, which I myself can not find an answer in the documents: if I provide a fake passport, who will verify the authenticity of the document?
There is a prospect. It's very convenient, pass authorization and do not bother! Do not wait 4-8 hours for buying coins for ICO, but just pay. Without additional checks.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:28:36 PM

I see that KYC is the most pressing matter at the moment, since everybody is so sick and tired of it, but I believe that SelfKey is able to offer so much more.
BTW, the public pre-sale has started and I believe they have already raised more than half a million in one day so far, going for $9 mil altogether.

Yes, there's much more in the project than just KYC for us ICO investors. I think Selfkey can be enormous helpful for new companies. I have a bit of experience with the KYC for a new company which has to be done also for its shareholders, the shareholders of the shareholders... until the respective ultimate beneficial owners. And all this just to open a bank account.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:37:31 PM

Yes, there's much more in the project than just KYC for us ICO investors. I think Selfkey can be enormous helpful for new companies. I have a bit of experience with the KYC for a new company which has to be done also for its shareholders, the shareholders of the shareholders... until the respective ultimate beneficial owners. And all this just to open a bank account.

is there any incentive to use or integrate platform to other site for auth or kyc? wondering how you can convince other developers to use platform?

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:16:37 PM

How will the data be saved? What safety measures will there be? I think it was asked before, but I kind of missed it and can't find it :/

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:21:02 PM

Its really a nice feature to have just one ID card for ico using self key. Your selfkey wallet will be your new ID for all kyc, it’s really disruptive I think and à need at the moment, all new ico need KYC, have a wallet compliant with that will be a revolution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: