Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:13:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELFKEY] ID Wallet for Citizenship, Incorporation, Fintech, Banking, Exchanges  (Read 37459 times)
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:32:30 PM

SelfKey has a partnership with NTL Immigration, the biggest Citizenship by Investment provider.
Check this article
http://www.ntlimmigration.com/ntl-trust-selfkey-partner-process-cip-applications-blockchain/

Huh, i didn't realize that the project was so far, i need to read up and study this further. I am starting to see what's the whole hype on this thing.
That's great that they are already in partnerships. I think this use-case will fit perfectly on the blockchain.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:40:44 PM

SelfKey has a partnership with NTL Immigration, the biggest Citizenship by Investment provider.
Check this article
http://www.ntlimmigration.com/ntl-trust-selfkey-partner-process-cip-applications-blockchain/

Huh, i didn't realize that the project was so far, i need to read up and study this further. I am starting to see what's the whole hype on this thing.
That's great that they are already in partnerships. I think this use-case will fit perfectly on the blockchain.
Partnerships always help to increase the popularity of a project and strengthen it, I hope they could get some more to reinforce the project.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:46:12 PM

Imho, this project is at the right timing especially in today's ICO's and exchange's KYC requirements which could eliminate  tedious and repetitive tasks which often discourages potential investors.
All those KYC requirements got a big problem cause if you give your personal documents to scammers they can sell it at the darknet.

well, actually you can fake the kyc too Smiley just use some fake documents <.<"

Do you really think this is a solution? When a KYC is mandatory for an ICO, you would risk to loose your investment by providing fake documents?

well, actually, every ico is a risk for every investor nowadays. you dont know which one will rocket, and which one will run off with your money and let you alone Smiley

for people investing low, they can risk to do a fake kyc. not everyone wants to share his details with every ico or a ico plattform, when he wants to stay anonymous.

this kyc shit came up, thanks to the fukin us gov taking down btc-e...
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:57:01 PM

Will selfkey also act like an ERC20 wallet like MEW with the document storage right?

Yes it will store all Ethereum based Tokens as far as I know

Great, then any news about Ledger and Trezor support in near future?

Ledger and Trezor support by default Ethereum .. as ERC20 tokens are on Ethereum, they are all supported. Smiley

Fantastic, storing various types of coins and tokens in one place and with a high security, this will really be good, relying on an integrated exchange platform, then it will be perfect. Is that really the case? on integrated exchanges
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:18:00 PM

Imho, this project is at the right timing especially in today's ICO's and exchange's KYC requirements which could eliminate  tedious and repetitive tasks which often discourages potential investors.
All those KYC requirements got a big problem cause if you give your personal documents to scammers they can sell it at the darknet.

well, actually you can fake the kyc too Smiley just use some fake documents <.<"

Do you really think this is a solution? When a KYC is mandatory for an ICO, you would risk to loose your investment by providing fake documents?

well, actually, every ico is a risk for every investor nowadays. you dont know which one will rocket, and which one will run off with your money and let you alone Smiley

for people investing low, they can risk to do a fake kyc. not everyone wants to share his details with every ico or a ico plattform, when he wants to stay anonymous.

And this shit will get a lot worse next year. I think we will see a lot of government intervention in the crypto market.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:36:31 PM

And this shit will get a lot worse next year. I think we will see a lot of government intervention in the crypto market.

i really hope not that it escalates. i mean, cmon, there are already airdrops with kyc Oo" just wtf...
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:36:49 PM

Check this article

Partnerships always help to increase the popularity of a project and strengthen it, I hope they could get some more to reinforce the project.
NTL Trust is a worldwide leader in Citizenship by Investment Programmes for distinguished clients, offering personalised services with a global team of lawyers, sales agents, and international consultants.

I think NTL very great partner for this project! they will complement each other, certainly this partner in early stage will make Selfkey successful.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:48:29 PM

so if i understand well this project is a way to keep safe personal documents on line,on blockchain,with the possibility to sign documents digitally,and to do quicker kyc,it seems a nice idea to save time and keep in a more secure and private way the documents,i will follow the project with interest
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:52:31 PM

so if i understand well this project is a way to keep safe personal documents on line,on blockchain,with the possibility to sign documents digitally,and to do quicker kyc,it seems a nice idea to save time and keep in a more secure and private way the documents,i will follow the project with interest
You have all rightly understood, the project will be very necessary in the future.
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:54:48 PM

i really hope not that it escalates. i mean, cmon, there are already airdrops with kyc Oo" just wtf...
What? Seriously there are airdrops with KYC? This is clearly going in a wrong way...
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:28:33 PM

This is really a problem, can you guarantee the security of our data?
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:36:45 PM

The Public pre-sale starts today? Only with whitelist?
CryptoCutie

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:58:27 PM

Here's a link to a demo that i found Smiley https://alpha.selfkey.org/marketplace/
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:12:09 PM

What? Seriously there are airdrops with KYC? This is clearly going in a wrong way...

I must say I never heard of these airdrops where you need to go through a KYC-process but I do hope these kinds of airdrops won't get popular. That's just ridiculous.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:20:37 PM

Imho, this project is at the right timing especially in today's ICO's and exchange's KYC requirements which could eliminate  tedious and repetitive tasks which often discourages potential investors.

I must say I never heard of these airdrops where you need to go through a KYC-process but I do hope these kinds of airdrops won't get popular. That's just ridiculous.

I'm sure he was joking or it was a fake "airdrop" where you have to send ETH for your tokens. People call it donations these days. I call it paying.

Anyway, what if someone manages to create a fake account on the selfkey platform? If the guy succeeds he can use the fake identity on numerous occasions. Hopefully there are ways to prevent this.
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:24:09 PM

Here's a link to a demo that i found Smiley https://alpha.selfkey.org/marketplace/
I'm surprised about how many options it has and this is just the beggining.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
CryptoCutie

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:34:52 PM

yes you are absolutely right, its just the beginning Wink
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:57:59 PM

Check this article

The are doing a good job at finding partnerships. The more they can get the stronger the project will become.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:27:58 PM

just see the alpha platform, that's great alpha version.
single app that include many option for investment, holding, etc.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:56:27 PM

yes you are absolutely right, its just the beginning Wink
Indeed their developers are great and passionate about what they are doing. I think that this wallet will be one of the most popular in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: