Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:11:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELFKEY] ID Wallet for Citizenship, Incorporation, Fintech, Banking, Exchanges  (Read 37459 times)
DylerTurden

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

PradBitt

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:47:33 AM

SelfKey Video Review by Crush Crypto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEj8NsuhUb0&feature=share

They seem pretty bullish about SelfKey!
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:02:34 AM

All countries can partipiciate in this ICO? No limit for USA, China people?

I think so, there is no aspect of this ICO that goes against any prticular law or regulation.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:04:27 AM

I think so, there is no aspect of this ICO that goes against any prticular law or regulation.

No, that's unfortunately not the case. That's from their ANN: U.S., China and New Zealand residents are not eligible to participate in the Sale.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:12:13 AM

No, that's unfortunately not the case. That's from their ANN: U.S., China and New Zealand residents are not eligible to participate in the Sale.

I know that a lot of other ICOs don' allow citizens from the US and from China to participate but why is New Zealand on that list, too. Did their goverment decided to ban ICOs as well?
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:14:27 AM

yes, because i bet that selfkey will be the very next big thing. it has a very much needed feature for icos in the upcoming years Smiley kyc...
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:27:50 AM

Found this thread because of the Crush Crypto video and i must say the ICO so far really meets all the requirements i have for investing. Especially that they have been around so long before the ICO and had a successful business! Will go through all the information myself before i invest, one week until the pre-sale ends!
snowfu199

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:40:57 AM

what is the KYC for?
If a Singapore citizen participate in this ICO and made some profit, will he have to declare income tax?

I dont know about singapore specifically, but that is what governments usually try to achieve, yes.

And it's also true, that KYC is a tool for the government to keep better track of profits made in cryptos.

I imagine that is a way to contrl how much is spent so they eventually will generate a tax on it, they need to get an idea for that, if not they won't be able to properly regulate it.

KYC applied in crypto is at the moment an initiative at self regulation in order to avoid governments crackdown on operations.

Thanks for all your help.
I asked this question for my friend who is a Singapore citizen.
He just wanna make sure that participating this ICO won't involve any tax issue.

A more general question:
Is income from cryptocurrency trade taxable in Singapore?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:59:50 AM

Damn, what happened with new zeland ? I just found this article stating that crypto currencies are labeled as securities https://www.coindesk.com/new-zealand-cryptocurrency-securities/

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:17:03 AM

yes, because i bet that selfkey will be the very next big thing. it has a very much needed feature for icos in the upcoming years Smiley kyc...

Anyone up to date on crush crypto track record in benchmarking icos? Good Review anyways.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:23:02 AM

Damn, what happened with new zeland ? I just found this article stating that crypto currencies are labeled as securities https://www.coindesk.com/new-zealand-cryptocurrency-securities/

I was wondering myself why New Zealand is excluded from the ICO. Thanks for finding the article! So, in New Zealand any crypto currencies is considered as a security  Sad

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:28:30 AM

I was wondering myself why New Zealand is excluded from the ICO. Thanks for finding the article! So, in New Zealand any crypto currencies is considered as a security  Sad

Poor New Zealand, often forgotten on maps and now this.  Wink
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:40:44 AM

But I don't get why, a lot of tokens/coins are clearly an utility. Maybe they can argue that PoS and DPoS generate some sort dividends to token holders but that's awful

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:59:48 AM

But I don't get why, a lot of tokens/coins are clearly an utility. Maybe they can argue that PoS and DPoS generate some sort dividends to token holders but that's awful
I'm also surprise that New Zealand doesn't allow this token. Maybe it's just a preventive measure until they catch up with the cryto market.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:09:58 AM

No, precisely USA and China can't participate, also New Zealand is not eligible. I think because of regulators.

This is good )) Fo me at last) because, they will buy on exhanges... more expansive  Smiley
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:32:55 AM

I was wondering myself why New Zealand is excluded from the ICO. Thanks for finding the article! So, in New Zealand any crypto currencies is considered as a security  Sad

I'm also surprise that New Zealand doesn't allow this token. Maybe it's just a preventive measure until they catch up with the cryto market.

We all know that legally these countries try to prevent the participation of their Citizens and the execution of activities in the crypto, but we need to have a different view, because there are ways to participate, and this already happens, although there is no way to SelfKey in these countries , many people from there join daily to projects.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 11:41:17 AM

I just went to check the counter on the website and more than $10 million is already raised! That is almost never happening these days, such a success, and it's just a presale.

They dont have limit tokens mount for pre-sale? It can be finished on pre-sale?

I think that's wrong. Then it's most likely whales that got everything and there's a crooked distribution.

But it is possible. ICON was sold out on presale #1 of the planned 3 presales.

If they are whales, they will sell after the ICO and lower the price of the tokens, since the bonus is now 30%. As it happens in most cases, when large bonuses are given for sale.

Not necessarily just whales and even if they are, they might not sell right after the ICO ends. SelfKey is a good project, one of rare, so I would say it's worth holding. And 30% bonus is not an extremely high one, there many icos out there with much higher, insane bonuses.

whales don't tend to sell out after ICO. only bounty hunters do. I'm not worried about wales.

Well if the whales got a really nice bonus, or extremely cheap price they might.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:41:27 AM

Pre-sale is going amazing for selfkey i think.

The thing is when i invested a project i love it pass soft cap barely so with it market cap would be lower and easily can make a 10x or more.

But also having more fund is making things faster so in long-term price can go higher in short term so this is ok too.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 11:41:51 AM

what is the KYC for?
If a Singapore citizen participate in this ICO and made some profit, will he have to declare income tax?

It depends on your country. In Europe BTC is seen as a currency and you don't have to pay taxes on currencies imo.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:00:14 PM

what is the KYC for?

It depends on your country. In Europe BTC is seen as a currency and you don't have to pay taxes on currencies imo.

Put you need to keep the bitcoin at least one year in your wallet if you trade our sell it before the end of the year you have to pay taxes.

saltox

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:13:07 PM

Can you send me the link to your bounty campaign. Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: