Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELFKEY] ID Wallet for Citizenship, Incorporation, Fintech, Banking, Exchanges  (Read 37459 times)
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:14:32 PM

what is the KYC for?
If a Singapore citizen participate in this ICO and made some profit, will he have to declare income tax?

It depends on your country. In Europe BTC is seen as a currency and you don't have to pay taxes on currencies imo.

Put you need to keep the bitcoin at least one year in your wallet if you trade our sell it before the end of the year you have to pay taxes.
KYC is the abbreviation of Know Your Costumer more and more ICO are now using this kind of security to avoid frauds and some country will ask for it if your going to spend a large amount of money. you can present any valid government ID for the KYC.  
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 952

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:19:56 PM

I just went to check the counter on the website and more than $10 million is already raised! That is almost never happening these days, such a success, and it's just a presale.

They dont have limit tokens mount for pre-sale? It can be finished on pre-sale?

I think that's wrong. Then it's most likely whales that got everything and there's a crooked distribution.

But it is possible. ICON was sold out on presale #1 of the planned 3 presales.

If they are whales, they will sell after the ICO and lower the price of the tokens, since the bonus is now 30%. As it happens in most cases, when large bonuses are given for sale.

Not necessarily just whales and even if they are, they might not sell right after the ICO ends. SelfKey is a good project, one of rare, so I would say it's worth holding. And 30% bonus is not an extremely high one, there many icos out there with much higher, insane bonuses.

whales don't tend to sell out after ICO. only bounty hunters do. I'm not worried about wales.

Just whales always drop prices after the ICO. The proportion of tokens from the bounty is usually negligible from the total amount to drop the price. And whales have huge bonuses and can easily dump large amounts a little more than they bought themselves, but are cheaper than the price of an ICO.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:27:09 PM

I just went to check the counter on the website and more than $10 million is already raised! That is almost never happening these days, such a success, and it's just a presale.

10m USD?!?! That's sick!

They have a pre-sale cap which is 15.840.000$, with this speed it will probably reach it before it ends on 24th of December. It is now $10.537.422$

Indeed, already collected more than 10.5 million dollars. Even somehow unexpected. Although we must take into account that now the cost of ETH is more than $ 700.

Yeah but we have also take into account that ETH price could also go back to for example 500$ or so, which would reduce the amount of money.
But I am sure they will raise much more, this is a really useful project for crypto related stuff, so a lot of investors (not just for Selfkey) should be interested in this.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:37:47 PM

10m USD?!?! That's sick!

They have a pre-sale cap which is 15.840.000$, with this speed it will probably reach it before it ends on 24th of December. It is now $10.537.422$

Indeed, already collected more than 10.5 million dollars. Even somehow unexpected. Although we must take into account that now the cost of ETH is more than $ 700.

Yeah but we have also take into account that ETH price could also go back to for example 500$ or so, which would reduce the amount of money.
But I am sure they will raise much more, this is a really useful project for crypto related stuff, so a lot of investors (not just for Selfkey) should be interested in this.
I never expect such amount of money so fast. This project future look much better than I imagined.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:43:26 PM

have already collected a considerable sum of 10.5 million dollars so i suppose they will easily reach the cap of the pre-sale, this result means that the project is valid and interesting and investors believe in it, personally do not like the kyc applied to the icos for me is an invasion of privacy
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:46:13 PM

10m USD?!?! That's sick!

I never expect such amount of money so fast. This project future look much better than I imagined.

Because they have an actual yes that is needed right now, they're not promising fancy things like super uber trading trough a evil A.I. lol Grin Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:59:45 PM

10m USD?!?! That's sick!

well i am still awaiting a full drop of all cryptos before 2018. many investors will jump into fiat to calculate their tax expanses for the year and after new years eve, jump back into crypto again. thus the market will go down, like every year, for a moment Smiley
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:00:52 PM

what is the KYC for?
If a Singapore citizen participate in this ICO and made some profit, will he have to declare income tax?

It depends on your country. In Europe BTC is seen as a currency and you don't have to pay taxes on currencies imo.

Put you need to keep the bitcoin at least one year in your wallet if you trade our sell it before the end of the year you have to pay taxes.
KYC is the abbreviation of Know Your Costumer more and more ICO are now using this kind of security to avoid frauds and some country will ask for it if your going to spend a large amount of money. you can present any valid government ID for the KYC.  

if this doesn't go against everything crypto stands for I don't know what does. what about anonymity?

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 01:28:24 PM

They dont have limit tokens mount for pre-sale? It can be finished on pre-sale?

I think that's wrong. Then it's most likely whales that got everything and there's a crooked distribution.

But it is possible. ICON was sold out on presale #1 of the planned 3 presales.

If they are whales, they will sell after the ICO and lower the price of the tokens, since the bonus is now 30%. As it happens in most cases, when large bonuses are given for sale.
Of course will sell! But to drop the price cooperate for the early benefit, no one will. Better to wait a few month and then sell even more benefits!

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:32:38 PM

10m USD?!?! That's sick!

Yes, it's actually quite nice and shows that there is demand for this.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:54:52 PM

what is the KYC for?

if this doesn't go against everything crypto stands for I don't know what does. what about anonymity?

Yes it does, but I am seeing a lot of people really worrying about their taxes lately when it comes to cryptocurrency. People seem to get more afraid of ragulations and taxes. I wonder how selfkey can help with that

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:08:06 PM

what is the KYC for?

Yes it does, but I am seeing a lot of people really worrying about their taxes lately when it comes to cryptocurrency. People seem to get more afraid of ragulations and taxes. I wonder how selfkey can help with that

I don't think selfkey would help any of regulations and taxes.

Unless governments force them to work with them, in this case i'm not sure what will happen.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:10:04 PM

Wow, the team is really huge. And nice to see a lot of them have good complete linked in profiles as well, always nice to check credentials, which is sometimes a problem with russian or chinese teams.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:12:09 PM

have already collected a considerable sum of 10.5 million dollars so i suppose they will easily reach the cap of the pre-sale, this result means that the project is valid and interesting and investors believe in it, personally do not like the kyc applied to the icos for me is an invasion of privacy

This is good news, it encourages me to put it together even more, certainly enough to put at least 80% of what is projected into the script, I hope they can double that amount to work with a considerable reserve over time
snowfu199

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:18:28 PM

Wow, the team is really huge. And nice to see a lot of them have good complete linked in profiles as well, always nice to check credentials, which is sometimes a problem with russian or chinese teams.
That is true. They have a huge team.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:21:15 PM

what would be other use cases for selfkey platform than KYC process? can be integrate with any site where identity validation is more important like shopping site?

Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:33:18 PM

what would be other use cases for selfkey platform than KYC process? can be integrate with any site where identity validation is more important like shopping site?

You think it could be something like a Facebbok or Google account and that vendors offer to register and log in with that account? Sounds like an interesting idea at least.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 03:36:38 PM

You think it could be something like a Facebbok or Google account and that vendors offer to register and log in with that account? Sounds like an interesting idea at least.

Yes or something like paypal, even if its not a payment system this project. Paypal still has your details and the vendor can see them when you login and pay
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:54:02 PM

Impressive team. Cant believe how big their legal team is. Also good to see there is a blockchain engineer.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:06:34 PM

Impressive team. Cant believe how big their legal team is. Also good to see there is a blockchain engineer.
without the engineer any project would be in doubt in my opinion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: