Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:48:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELFKEY] ID Wallet for Citizenship, Incorporation, Fintech, Banking, Exchanges  (Read 37459 times)
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:01:56 PM

How will SELFKEY holders benefit from this project?
Please explain it the simplest way.

You need to have a certain amount of token to activate certain feture on the platform, so there will be demand for it. Plus can be used to pay in the markeplace.

afaik i understood that you can also participate with the tokens as payment for the upcoming ico sales from other projects inside the marketplace.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:07:17 PM

pre sale already sold 12million worth of tokens and is going really good Smiley

time to jump in and get some tokens ><

Many investors are now beginning to realize the immense potential of Selfkey and the good it will bring to cryptoverse.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:09:31 PM

As a SelfKey tokenholder, you will be able to pay for variety of services this platform will have to offer (citizenship and residency by investment, company incorporation, bank accounts, fintech products, insurance, real estate, precious metals purchase and storage etc.). Through your SelfKey Idedntity Wallet you will be able to "digitally sign documents, request identity checks and document certification from certifiers, such as eNotary services, and authenticate at multiple platforms".

snowfu199

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:16:18 PM

As a SelfKey tokenholder, you will be able to pay for variety of services this platform will have to offer (citizenship and residency by investment, company incorporation, bank accounts, fintech products, insurance, real estate, precious metals purchase and storage etc.). Through your SelfKey Idedntity Wallet you will be able to "digitally sign documents, request identity checks and document certification from certifiers, such as eNotary services, and authenticate at multiple platforms".

So as long as there is company need such service, they will have to purchase tokens from market, and the value will rise. Nice.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:19:13 PM

but if people buy services from you guys with the tokens, that means you'll end up with them in your own account? what will you do with those tokens? sell them? burn them?

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 857

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:20:52 PM

Did anyone post or write a blog that explains the differences between selfkey and civic?

I don't know much about civic, but it would be nice to see a comparison between both projects.

There is already an extensive answer from one of the Selfkey team regarding this.

Good afternoon. After reading your project, I get the impression that you want to offer a product that is already on the market and they are already being used, I'm talking about projects like Civic and Stratis Identities. Tell me what is the difference from them?

Hi Igor, thank you for your message

I honestly think that there is no similar product in the market.

Civic's current product is focused in authentication (phone number and email), which is not an international KYC standard, whereas ours is.

There is no identity wallet in the market which allows you to access to your identity documents stored in your device, notarize them and apply for and buy residency and citizenship by investment, company incorporation, bank accounts, digital wallets, etc. (check out all services that will be available at launch at http://alpha.selfkey.org/marketplace).

There is no token, with which you can buy these products and services.

There is no identity system in the market that can provide for linked identities and multilevel verification, and offer services to aid company management, such as stock transfer ledger services.

There is no identity wallet with which you can access to your ID documents and store any ERC-20 token, and instantly send them to participate in token sales.

The SelfKey platform also provides eNotary, eSign, customized KYC templates, sanction screening, company registry lookup, company laws and kyc laws lookup. I want to remark that this technology is live, tested and implemented in start ups, renowned banks and even used for token sales whitelist processes.

Currently, there is no product in the market that allows for data minimization.

I want to highlight that SelfKey's approach is transparent. The user does not store any data or documents on SelfKey servers or the Blockchain. These are stored on the user's personal device. There is no centralized database.

Also, our token economy is substantially different from that of other identity management projects.

A user will pay tokens for the attestation of his identity. In the same way that you go to the notary with your physical document to certify it.

The user will pay tokens to onboard in a product or service. In the same way that you currently pay a registered agent for the incorporation of your company.

The relying parties will allocate a portion of the tokens received to reward certifiers, who have verified the identity of the customer that has been successfully onboarded.

This allows for a transactional economy feasible in the long-term, where all parties involved are incentivized to use the KEY token.

Oh thank you! Haven't seen this one.

About the notary service. So you pay tokens to get your documents certified during the registration process for your Selfkey ID? Who will ckeck my documents at Selfkeys side?

Helpful information. But I am also interested in the moment when and by whom the documents are checked for their authenticity?
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:22:01 PM

So as long as there is company need such service, they will have to purchase tokens from market, and the value will rise. Nice.

I believe that these kind of services will be beneficial not only to companies, but to individuals as well. I'm sure anyone who ever waited in line in order to notarize one single document will agree with me.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:35:23 PM

Did anyone post or write a blog that explains the differences between selfkey and civic?

I don't know much about civic, but it would be nice to see a comparison between both projects.

There is already an extensive answer from one of the Selfkey team regarding this.

Good afternoon. After reading your project, I get the impression that you want to offer a product that is already on the market and they are already being used, I'm talking about projects like Civic and Stratis Identities. Tell me what is the difference from them?

Hi Igor, thank you for your message

I honestly think that there is no similar product in the market.

Civic's current product is focused in authentication (phone number and email), which is not an international KYC standard, whereas ours is.

There is no identity wallet in the market which allows you to access to your identity documents stored in your device, notarize them and apply for and buy residency and citizenship by investment, company incorporation, bank accounts, digital wallets, etc. (check out all services that will be available at launch at http://alpha.selfkey.org/marketplace).

There is no token, with which you can buy these products and services.

There is no identity system in the market that can provide for linked identities and multilevel verification, and offer services to aid company management, such as stock transfer ledger services.

There is no identity wallet with which you can access to your ID documents and store any ERC-20 token, and instantly send them to participate in token sales.

The SelfKey platform also provides eNotary, eSign, customized KYC templates, sanction screening, company registry lookup, company laws and kyc laws lookup. I want to remark that this technology is live, tested and implemented in start ups, renowned banks and even used for token sales whitelist processes.

Currently, there is no product in the market that allows for data minimization.

I want to highlight that SelfKey's approach is transparent. The user does not store any data or documents on SelfKey servers or the Blockchain. These are stored on the user's personal device. There is no centralized database.

Also, our token economy is substantially different from that of other identity management projects.

A user will pay tokens for the attestation of his identity. In the same way that you go to the notary with your physical document to certify it.

The user will pay tokens to onboard in a product or service. In the same way that you currently pay a registered agent for the incorporation of your company.

The relying parties will allocate a portion of the tokens received to reward certifiers, who have verified the identity of the customer that has been successfully onboarded.

This allows for a transactional economy feasible in the long-term, where all parties involved are incentivized to use the KEY token.

Oh thank you! Haven't seen this one.

About the notary service. So you pay tokens to get your documents certified during the registration process for your Selfkey ID? Who will ckeck my documents at Selfkeys side?

Helpful information. But I am also interested in the moment when and by whom the documents are checked for their authenticity?

That's what I'm wondering about, too. Somehow I can't imagine that you wouldn't need at least initally a 'real life' verification of your identity.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:39:16 PM

Many investors are now beginning to realize the immense potential of Selfkey and the good it will bring to cryptoverse.

Too bad they don't have a bounty campaign, yet. I'd love to join the signature campaign. Glad that they will probably launch one when the main-ICO starts.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:02:49 PM

Too bad they don't have a bounty campaign, yet. I'd love to join the signature campaign. Glad that they will probably launch one when the main-ICO starts.

well, without a bounty campaign, there wont be any bounty hunter who would drop the token after receiving, resulting in price dump of the token ><"
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:06:32 PM

well, without a bounty campaign, there wont be any bounty hunter who would drop the token after receiving, resulting in price dump of the token ><"
I agree, this is plus. Let's hope that Selfkey team has marketing decision which will attract more investors.
snowfu199

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:14:41 PM

17,559 ETH has been raised so far. It goes very well.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:30:11 PM

They collected a large amount of money if you consider that they don't even have a bounty campaign which comes from a large hype without the help from bounty hunters

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:37:58 PM

You need to have a certain amount of token to activate certain feture on the platform, so there will be demand for it. Plus can be used to pay in the markeplace.

They already said how many tokens you need to hold to access the platform? I think I already asked but I got no answers

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Terrratron

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:41:26 PM

This is a very successful sale. A huge amount now. I am quite surprised by this result. Many ICOs are now unsuccessful and can not even be collected close to such a sum.
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:44:06 PM

That is huge, espes with the current ETH surge. I would be holding tight to my ethers for a while

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Nikhila

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:44:21 PM

Yes I do agree as many icos are unsuccessful
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:57:45 PM

This is a very successful sale. A huge amount now. I am quite surprised by this result. Many ICOs are now unsuccessful and can not even be collected close to such a sum.

That's true, Selfkey has raised already an impressive amout! I'm not really surprised, I think a lot of people are already fed up with the KYC procedures that come along now with almost every ICO and they fear for the security of their data they everytime have to transmit. Selfkey offers a secure identity system where KYC only needs to be done once.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
oregonpb

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:01:27 PM

Looks like a well organized project with bounds of potential.  I'm keeping an eye on this one.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:03:06 PM

Some days ago I read that in November nearly half of ICOs got not enough funds. It will get harder the more ICOs are.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: