Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:02:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELFKEY] ID Wallet for Citizenship, Incorporation, Fintech, Banking, Exchanges  (Read 37459 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:04:56 PM

They have fixed ETH price by 724 usd. its pritty nice ) If ETH will drop a little - would be nice to invest  Roll Eyes

What would be a good drop point in percentage to start invest? So how much should ETH drop before investing?

They fixed ETH price for pre-sale by 724$. So Im waiting when ETH will drop e little and will buy ETH  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:29:53 PM

17,559 ETH has been raised so far. It goes very well.

This is a very successful sale. A huge amount now. I am quite surprised by this result. Many ICOs are now unsuccessful and can not even be collected close to such a sum.
Some days ago I read that in November nearly half of ICOs got not enough funds. It will get harder the more ICOs are.

There are too many ICOs and some of them are a joke, not even worth the reading of their whitepapers. SelfKey want to solve a real problem at least

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:00:36 PM

They have fixed ETH price by 724 usd. its pritty nice ) If ETH will drop a little - would be nice to invest  Roll Eyes

What would be a good drop point in percentage to start invest? So how much should ETH drop before investing?

They fixed ETH price for pre-sale by 724$. So Im waiting when ETH will drop e little and will buy ETH  Roll Eyes
this is a great investment opportunity,they choose to maintain the value of eth unaltered , fixed during the pre-sale, just wait for it to come down a bit and then invest, in the marsh of ico without purpose and unnecessary, selfkey stands out trying to solve a real problem how to secure and encrypte documents on the blockchain, will be successful because they have an important goal
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:23:40 PM

this is a great investment opportunity,they choose to maintain the value of eth unaltered , fixed during the pre-sale, just wait for it to come down a bit and then invest, in the marsh of ico without purpose and unnecessary, selfkey stands out trying to solve a real problem how to secure and encrypte documents on the blockchain, will be successful because they have an important goal

They will recuperate the value later, when eth goes up in price again, meanwhile, they just made investors and future investors happy and more interested with this move Cheesy, so good for everyone i guess, lets see where the sale goes.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:25:21 PM

This is a very successful sale. A huge amount now. I am quite surprised by this result. Many ICOs are now unsuccessful and can not even be collected close to such a sum.
Some days ago I read that in November nearly half of ICOs got not enough funds. It will get harder the more ICOs are.

There are too many ICOs and some of them are a joke, not even worth the reading of their whitepapers. SelfKey want to solve a real problem at least
I think many people also got aware that they need to do at least the research if a project looks like it is a scam. Many devs just think nowadays that you can easily make an ICO but that's not true. It takes a lot of time and affords.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:29:31 PM

Did anyone post or write a blog that explains the differences between selfkey and civic?

I don't know much about civic, but it would be nice to see a comparison between both projects.

There is already an extensive answer from one of the Selfkey team regarding this.

Good afternoon. After reading your project, I get the impression that you want to offer a product that is already on the market and they are already being used, I'm talking about projects like Civic and Stratis Identities. Tell me what is the difference from them?

Hi Igor, thank you for your message

I honestly think that there is no similar product in the market.

Civic's current product is focused in authentication (phone number and email), which is not an international KYC standard, whereas ours is.

There is no identity wallet in the market which allows you to access to your identity documents stored in your device, notarize them and apply for and buy residency and citizenship by investment, company incorporation, bank accounts, digital wallets, etc. (check out all services that will be available at launch at http://alpha.selfkey.org/marketplace).

There is no token, with which you can buy these products and services.

There is no identity system in the market that can provide for linked identities and multilevel verification, and offer services to aid company management, such as stock transfer ledger services.

There is no identity wallet with which you can access to your ID documents and store any ERC-20 token, and instantly send them to participate in token sales.

The SelfKey platform also provides eNotary, eSign, customized KYC templates, sanction screening, company registry lookup, company laws and kyc laws lookup. I want to remark that this technology is live, tested and implemented in start ups, renowned banks and even used for token sales whitelist processes.

Currently, there is no product in the market that allows for data minimization.

I want to highlight that SelfKey's approach is transparent. The user does not store any data or documents on SelfKey servers or the Blockchain. These are stored on the user's personal device. There is no centralized database.

Also, our token economy is substantially different from that of other identity management projects.

A user will pay tokens for the attestation of his identity. In the same way that you go to the notary with your physical document to certify it.

The user will pay tokens to onboard in a product or service. In the same way that you currently pay a registered agent for the incorporation of your company.

The relying parties will allocate a portion of the tokens received to reward certifiers, who have verified the identity of the customer that has been successfully onboarded.

This allows for a transactional economy feasible in the long-term, where all parties involved are incentivized to use the KEY token.
Thanks for the detailed answer. Now many questions have disappeared. Comparing this project with existing systems, I can say that SELFKEY has every chance to become popular and attract the attention of supporters!

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:35:38 PM

Did anyone post or write a blog that explains the differences between selfkey and civic?

I don't know much about civic, but it would be nice to see a comparison between both projects.

There is already an extensive answer from one of the Selfkey team regarding this.

Good afternoon. After reading your project, I get the impression that you want to offer a product that is already on the market and they are already being used, I'm talking about projects like Civic and Stratis Identities. Tell me what is the difference from them?

Civic's current product is focused in authentication (phone number and email), which is not an international KYC standard, whereas ours is.

There is no identity wallet in the market which allows you to access to your identity documents stored in your device, notarize them and apply for and buy residency and citizenship by investment, company incorporation, bank accounts, digital wallets, etc. (check out all services that will be available at launch at http://alpha.selfkey.org/marketplace).

There is no identity system in the market that can provide for linked identities and multilevel verification, and offer services to aid company management, such as stock transfer ledger services.

There is no identity wallet with which you can access to your ID documents and store any ERC-20 token, and instantly send them to participate in token sales.

The SelfKey platform also provides eNotary, eSign, customized KYC templates, sanction screening, company registry lookup, company laws and kyc laws lookup. I want to remark that this technology is live, tested and implemented in start ups, renowned banks and even used for token sales whitelist processes.

I want to highlight that SelfKey's approach is transparent. The user does not store any data or documents on SelfKey servers or the Blockchain. These are stored on the user's personal device. There is no centralized database.

Also, our token economy is substantially different from that of other identity management projects.

A user will pay tokens for the attestation of his identity. In the same way that you go to the notary with your physical document to certify it.

The user will pay tokens to onboard in a product or service. In the same way that you currently pay a registered agent for the incorporation of your company.

The relying parties will allocate a portion of the tokens received to reward certifiers, who have verified the identity of the customer that has been successfully onboarded.

This allows for a transactional economy feasible in the long-term, where all parties involved are incentivized to use the KEY token.
Thanks for the detailed answer. Now many questions have disappeared. Comparing this project with existing systems, I can say that SELFKEY has every chance to become popular and attract the attention of supporters!
Of the projects running, Selfkey is by far the most committed to quality and has a long-term work to present, we will see this arise and evolve a lot, I hope for the domain of the segment soon there is potential for this. Many more followers will emerge as they know the importance of security in the crypto, and consequently the importance of this ICO
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:40:41 PM

I think many people also got aware that they need to do at least the research if a project looks like it is a scam. Many devs just think nowadays that you can easily make an ICO but that's not true. It takes a lot of time and affords.
That is one of the reasons why so many people are interested in the project. It's going to be really useful.

kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:00:09 PM

That is one of the reasons why so many people are interested in the project. It's going to be really useful.

Well it takes a lot of time and efforts to scam too Cheesy. What I learned lately is that the more a project looks complicated and want to deliver something fancy, the more will end as a scam

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:24:45 PM

An excellent project that collects investments well on a pre-sale. So there may not be something to sell on the main sale.
niklasmato

Merit: 263

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:55:02 PM

How will SELFKEY holders benefit from this project?
Please explain it the simplest way.

As a SelfKey tokenholder, you will be able to pay for variety of services this platform will have to offer (citizenship and residency by investment, company incorporation, bank accounts, fintech products, insurance, real estate, precious metals purchase and storage etc.). Through your SelfKey Idedntity Wallet you will be able to "digitally sign documents, request identity checks and document certification from certifiers, such as eNotary services, and authenticate at multiple platforms".

but if people buy services from you guys with the tokens, that means you'll end up with them in your own account? what will you do with those tokens? sell them? burn them?

Well common sense would mean they sell the tokens to get some revenue to keep existing. Every company needs its recurring revenue
iad_xo

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:00:14 PM

is token holder going to receive any percent of revenue from all sale?
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:02:21 PM

I doubt especially that I didn't saw any info about dividends. You can still make profit from appreciation of the token
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:07:01 PM

How will SELFKEY holders benefit from this project?
Please explain it the simplest way.

As a SelfKey tokenholder, you will be able to pay for variety of services this platform will have to offer (citizenship and residency by investment, company incorporation, bank accounts, fintech products, insurance, real estate, precious metals purchase and storage etc.). Through your SelfKey Idedntity Wallet you will be able to "digitally sign documents, request identity checks and document certification from certifiers, such as eNotary services, and authenticate at multiple platforms".

but if people buy services from you guys with the tokens, that means you'll end up with them in your own account? what will you do with those tokens? sell them? burn them?

Well common sense would mean they sell the tokens to get some revenue to keep existing. Every company needs its recurring revenue
Of course I guess that to buy their services you would need to buy the tokens first and then pay with them.

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:08:47 PM

An excellent project that collects investments well on a pre-sale. So there may not be something to sell on the main sale.

There are always some for the ICO sale, pre-sale is not sold out, so the ones that did want to invest and take risks got better prices, something similar to paypie, their pre-sale sold out in 4 hours, though they had a presale because the community asked for it, so that may have been the reason for the fast-selling XD.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:18:53 PM

yes, i would agree here, this project has huge potential and with the support it's getting from investors at this point. Wink
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:23:08 PM

I doubt especially that I didn't saw any info about dividends. You can still make profit from appreciation of the token

I also highly doubt that they would grant dividends. that would make you a shareholder and the tokens a security under many jurisdictions and big exchanges wouldn't list the token.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:00:46 PM

dividends and profit are not the only thintgs. This project will greatly benefit every investor and crypto enthusiasts by securing user identity in the crypto sphere. Wink
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:04:32 PM

Great summary. Do I understand correctly that for which a user wants to verify against must be  a customer of selfkey? If so how do you plan on onboarding these customers.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:20:37 PM

SelfKey's solution to identity management is Self-Sovereign IDentity (SSID). Is it more than coincidence that that acronym is the same as Service Set Identifier, used for Wifi? Otherwise it is a bit confusing to use the same acronym.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: