Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:38:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELFKEY] ID Wallet for Citizenship, Incorporation, Fintech, Banking, Exchanges  (Read 37459 times)
CryptoConan

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:27:30 AM

As many of you already know, the SelfKey Pre-Public Sale was a success. Four days before the planned closing date of the sale we hit our Cap with $15,840,000 worth of KEY tokens sold. We would like to thank you for your support and confidence in our project.

If you did not have the chance to participate, on January 15th, SelfKey will hold the Crowdsale. The event is scheduled to last two weeks, until February 1st.

This will be the last Public Sale of tokens ever!

The following are several factors regarding the crowdsale that you must keep in mind before purchasing:

An amount of $5,940,000 worth of KEY tokens will go on sale.
The Token price is $0.015 and there is no bonus schedule.
We have reduced the minimum purchase from $1,000 to $100 so that even small purchasers can participate
The maximum amount of tokens that a person is eligible to purchase is 1,200,000 KEY. This represents an amount of $18,000 per purchaser. Note that tokens purchased during the pre-sale counts towards this limit.
All purchases must be made sending ETH to the SelfKey smart contract address.
ETH/USD conversion rate will be determined by the average market rate 24 hours prior to the Crowdsale start.
Only whitelisted addresses are eligible to participate. More on that below.
DON’T SEND FUNDS FROM A CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE.
YOU MUST SEND FUNDS FROM AN ERC-20 TOKEN COMPATIBLE WALLET.
DON’T BELIEVE ANY BOT/EMAIL/PERSON CLAIMING TO BE US
WE WILL NEVER OFFER A DISCOUNT NOR SEND THE SELFKEY ETH ADDRESS IN AN E-MAIL, MESSAGE OR ANY WEBSITE OTHER THAN TOKEN.SELFKEY.ORG
Make sure that you understand the Token Sale Instructions before participating.

WHITELISTING

All participants are required to whitelist their addresses before purchasing.

In order to whitelist their address, participants must go through the KYC process, upload a copy of their ID (ID card or passport or driver’s license),a selfie holding it and answer 4 binary questions. After that, they must wait for a confirmation e-mail with the result of their process (Approved/Rejected).

Only approved KYCs are eligible to purchase tokens.

Note that US, China and New Zealand residents are not eligible to purchase. If you are citizen but no resident of one of these countries, we strongly suggest to include a proof of residency along with the proof of ID, such as a residency permit or a proof of address.

Participants that have already whitelisted their address during the Pre-Sale are not required to go through the process again.

The whitelist is open now at token.selfkey.org and won’t close until the end of the Crowdsale. However, we recommend to go through the process as soon as possible to make sure that you will be ready to join the Crowdsale from day one.

Glad I got my share during Presale already.  This will be sold out fast
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:37:21 PM

As many of you already know, the SelfKey Pre-Public Sale was a success. Four days before the planned closing date of the sale we hit our Cap with $15,840,000 worth of KEY tokens sold. We would like to thank you for your support and confidence in our project.

If you did not have the chance to participate, on January 15th, SelfKey will hold the Crowdsale. The event is scheduled to last two weeks, until February 1st.

This will be the last Public Sale of tokens ever!

The following are several factors regarding the crowdsale that you must keep in mind before purchasing:

We have reduced the minimum purchase from $1,000 to $100 so that even small purchasers can participate
The maximum amount of tokens that a person is eligible to purchase is 1,200,000 KEY. This represents an amount of $18,000 per purchaser. Note that tokens purchased during the pre-sale counts towards this limit.
ETH/USD conversion rate will be determined by the average market rate 24 hours prior to the Crowdsale start.
DON’T BELIEVE ANY BOT/EMAIL/PERSON CLAIMING TO BE US
WE WILL NEVER OFFER A DISCOUNT NOR SEND THE SELFKEY ETH ADDRESS IN AN E-MAIL, MESSAGE OR ANY WEBSITE OTHER THAN TOKEN.SELFKEY.ORG
Make sure that you understand the Token Sale Instructions before participating.

WHITELISTING

In order to whitelist their address, participants must go through the KYC process, upload a copy of their ID (ID card or passport or driver’s license),a selfie holding it and answer 4 binary questions. After that, they must wait for a confirmation e-mail with the result of their process (Approved/Rejected).

Note that US, China and New Zealand residents are not eligible to purchase. If you are citizen but no resident of one of these countries, we strongly suggest to include a proof of residency along with the proof of ID, such as a residency permit or a proof of address.

Participants that have already whitelisted their address during the Pre-Sale are not required to go through the process again.

The whitelist is open now at token.selfkey.org and won’t close until the end of the Crowdsale. However, we recommend to go through the process as soon as possible to make sure that you will be ready to join the Crowdsale from day one.

Glad I got my share during Presale already.  This will be sold out fast

Indeed, crowdsale won't last a day I guess. I like that they have set an individual maximum cap and that the tokens bought in presale count towards the max. limit.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
snowfu199

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:20:06 AM

ETH price has reached 1000.
Is it possible that ICO price will be cheaper than Pre-ICO in terms of ETH?
DylerTurden

Activity: 67

PradBitt

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:29:35 AM

Brand new AMA with the Founder Edmund.

At 6:30 he is showing the SelfKey Identity Wallet -
looking very nice I think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bpauTK_Fz0&feature=youtu.be&t=375
JordiDrago

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:34:13 AM

The Founder just announced that the Sale will start one day early due to popular demand in their community, also theres an individual cap on day one to give small scale participants a better chance to get in. They are really listening to their community, damn nice!!

https://blog.selfkey.org/the-selfkey-public-sale-begins-on-january-14th-at-12am-utc-a83dbd7038f4

JuanMD (OP)

Activity: 235

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:12:34 AM

The SelfKey Public Sale begins on January 14th at 12 am UTC

If you did not have the chance to participate, on January 14th, SelfKey will hold the Crowdsale. The event is scheduled to last two weeks, until January 31st.

This will be the only Public Sale of tokens.

The following are important facts about the token sale:

We have reduced the minimum individual purchase cap to $100 so that even small purchasers can participate
For the first day the maximum individual cap will be $3000
After the first day, the cap will be $18,000
The maximum amount of tokens that a person is eligible to purchase is 1,200,000 KEY. This represents an amount of $18,000 per purchaser. Note that tokens purchased during the pre-sale count towards this limit of $18,000
Other things to note:

ETH/USD conversion rate will be determined by the average market rate 24 hours prior to the Crowdsale start. Rate will be published in your KYC account as well as in the official site of SelfKey: selfkey.org
BE CAREFUL: WE WILL NEVER ASK FOR YOU TO SEND FUNDS VIA E-MAIL, MESSAGE OR ANY WEBSITE OTHER THAN TOKEN.SELFKEY.ORG
Make sure that you understand the Token Sale Instructions and the KEY Token Sale Terms and Conditions before participating.

WHITELISTING

Note that US, China and New Zealand residents are not eligible to purchase.

Unlocking the tokens

The KEY tokens will be automatically credited in your wallet after your funds are successfully sent to the SelfKey contract address and your KYC is approved. However, these tokens will be locked until the end of the Crowdsale.

The crowdsale will end when all KEY tokens allocated to the sale are sold or on January 31st at 23.00 UTC, whichever comes first.

Once tokens are unlocked, you will be able to freely transfer them to another wallet.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:46:27 PM

Hello there, I have few questions (I am sorry if these are silly questions and/or have already been addressed):

- How is the data submitted be considered reliable without any third party verifying it? In other words, who verifies that the I am who I claim to be on the network?
- In order to make it works a lot of institutions have to accept the selfkey network as a reliable source, isn't it? Why should they do that?

Best regards

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
DylerTurden

Activity: 67

PradBitt

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:43:55 AM

Hello there, I have few questions (I am sorry if these are silly questions and/or have already been addressed):

- How is the data submitted be considered reliable without any third party verifying it? In other words, who verifies that the I am who I claim to be on the network?
- In order to make it works a lot of institutions have to accept the selfkey network as a reliable source, isn't it? Why should they do that?

Best regards

The SelfKey Identity System involves three parties:

- Identity Owner, who wants to apply for a product or service and may be an individual or a juristic person.
    - Certifier, who verifies identity claims, such as a notary, a utility company, an accountant or company registries.
    - Relying party, a business that offers its products and services through the SelfKey marketplace.

As shown in the graphic above, the Identity Owner for example wishes to open a bank account in a bank listed in the SelfKey marketplace. The bank requires him to provide a certified copy of his passport, proof of address and bank reference letter from his current bank.

Through the Identity Owner’s digital identity wallet, the Identity Owner can access the documents stored in his personal device and share hashed parts of them with a Certifier, such as a notary, in order to certify them. To do that, the Identity Owner needs to pay KEY tokens to the Certifier.

The Certifier will send the certified documents back to the Identity Owner who in turn will share them with the Relying Party (the bank) to open the bank account.

The Relying Party will require a payment of KEY by the Identity Owner to conduct the KYC process and get his bank account opened. In turn, the Relying Party will pay KEY to the Certifier each time a certification made by him is used to onboard a client.

Placing KEY in a locked contract will also be required to access to the network (to prevent spam via an anti-Sybil mechanism).

Selfkey’s token economy is consistent and designed to be feasible in the long term:

A user will pay tokens for the attestation of his identity. In the same way that you go to the notary with your physical document to certify it.

The user will pay tokens to onboard in a product or service. In the same way that you currently pay a registered agent to incorporate a company.

The relying parties will allocate a portion of the tokens received to reward certifiers, who have verified the identity of the customer that has been successfully onboarded.

As we have seen, each member of the ecosystem has a valuable role to play utilizing KEY, enabling a transactional economy between the parties. The user can truly control and manage his digital identity and can apply for products and services easily and immediately, avoiding tedious application processes. Certifiers monetize their attestations and relying parties charge tokens for a product or service, get new customers and reduce KYC onboarding costs.

KEY is a mean of value exchange inside the SelfKey marketplace. KEY will be an efficient payment method to buy more than 300 products and services that will be available at launch.

With KEY you will be able to apply for citizenship and residency by investment, incorporate a company, open a bank account, purchase gold and other precious metals, apply for insurance and sign up for bitcoin exchanges, e-wallets and money transfer services, in a safe, secure, self-sovereign manner.
DashS

Activity: 222

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:50:08 PM

So it looks like 30% presale bonus will be negotiated by ETH price increase? I invested in public pre ICO and plan to participate in public sale...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
yaoye0o

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:07:48 PM

So it looks like 30% presale bonus will be negotiated by ETH price increase? I invested in public pre ICO and plan to participate in public sale...

this project  worth to invest , i sure will earn more profit in future.
Qrivium

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:50:39 PM

So it will release us to doing KYC every time every where? Roll Eyes

yes i tink in the next year selfkey can very useful for every one

Yeah,  very useful.
Getting a new Passport is even more amazing imho!

It will be useful once live, it will not be until they release their product though Smiley
Useful of course, but it is a big step backwards to anonymity.
But since many ICO's tending to use KYC, we have not really a choice.

Amazing and people on this site are even FUNDING companies that will makeit easier for GOVT to demand everyone have a DIGITAL ID for everything even to buy a loaf of bread.  WOW, never underestimate greed as a tool to get the so called CHANGING the WORLD types and DOWN with BANKERS!!!  To actually FUND the next prison to keep us all in check and slaves
Qrivium

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:52:47 PM

Yeah,  very useful.

It will be useful once live, it will not be until they release their product though Smiley

Amazing and people on this site are even FUNDING companies that will makeit easier for GOVT to demand everyone have a DIGITAL ID for everything even to buy a loaf of bread.  WOW, never underestimate greed as a tool to get the so called CHANGING the WORLD types and DOWN with BANKERS!!!  To actually FUND the next prison to keep us all in check and slaves

No surprise your post was ignored as people trip over themselves to figure out how they CAN GET IN and FUND IT
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:11:08 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 03:06:26 PM by kurniawan05

I have joined whitelist and now waiting for approval, how long i must wait for KYC approved?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:40:56 PM

No bounty program for selfkey? 
snowfu199

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:45:25 AM

I don't think they need any bounty campaign for this one.
It will sell out in minutes.
Luxoin86

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:09:40 AM

Yeah,  very useful.

No surprise your post was ignored as people trip over themselves to figure out how they CAN GET IN and FUND IT

Sir, please dont confuse things with THEKEY - they are the ones cooperating with Big Brother being dubious about their data privacy.
SelfKey won't even store your data
newegggo

Activity: 266

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:50:09 AM

Yeah,  very useful.

Sir, please dont confuse things with THEKEY - they are the ones cooperating with Big Brother being dubious about their data privacy.
SelfKey won't even store your data

There is big difference between these two "KEY".
Personally I like SelfKey better. It will be the next big thing.

among

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:28:40 AM

I don't think they need any bounty campaign for this one.
It will sell out in minutes.

but in the website, the stated there will 1% For bounty.
a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:57:35 AM

Operational and strategic intent means that this is a token that will be sold to participating merchants to be used for the development of this project. so that in ICO will be more investors who cooperate
CristiTCM

Activity: 141
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:18:52 AM

When i signed up for whitelist it says that this token won't get listed on exchanges. Is that true?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: