Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:32:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts  (Read 53545 times)
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:33:29 AM

What is different frommobileGo, and why will you succeed since Mobile GO seemed to be a HUGE failure with 50 mil raised in funds

Interested!
Would like to know an answer to that one.

There are a lot of questions coming from the community. Hope you will give us a clear answer.
I think this project can work!
Hello!
Unlike MobileGo, which specialize only on games, we will support all kinds apps, including games. As well inside our platform, developers can launch own ICO and find funds for upgrade there apps or for the next develop. Another difference is that you can earn like the holders of nodes ( transaction confirmation, decentralized information storage) 1% of each transaction and the most important difference is that our project is DAO, only investors(members of DAO) will decide in what direction will the platform develop.

Thnx for the reply.

Why would developers need to launch ICO's for an app? Would these "ICO's " have their own tokens too?
I guess they make it easier to launch the ICO so that the developers need less resources and can focus on developing their product.

just keep calm guys - that worked for other projects too in that manner Wink
OK, The more applications it has, the more attractive the product will be.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:42:51 AM

there is already an beta/test version already released on playstore to download so user can try it? if not an eventual release data?...

There seems to be a test version available which can be downloaded on Google play. You find the button on their website.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:06:36 PM

as i have understood, this will be only available on Android? So even microsoft windows 10 phones or even Apple iOS is not planned?

I think for now it's only for Android, later they plan to do the same thing for iOS.

honestly, i think this will never ever happen. apple has his strict rules and would never let a second app store into his own appstore Oo"
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:20:31 PM

as i have understood, this will be only available on Android? So even microsoft windows 10 phones or even Apple iOS is not planned?

I think for now it's only for Android, later they plan to do the same thing for iOS.

honestly, i think this will never ever happen. apple has his strict rules and would never let a second app store into his own appstore Oo"

I'm sure there would be a workaround for that if people wanted if. you could install it off a mem card or just download from internet, bypassing apple

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:28:52 PM

I'm sure there would be a workaround for that if people wanted if. you could install it off a mem card or just download from internet, bypassing apple

I think enough usage on android would be enough for dao playmarket. Android is way common than apple also.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:46:49 PM

So again I would like to know what your store is better than Google Play? Accepting payments in crypto currency? So there are exchanges where you can exchange for 5 minutes. Why do not you have a Russian thread on BCT?
Few staffs that make us better then GooglePlay:
1) Dev. can launch own ICO on our platform
2) Investors can get dividends from PlayMarketFoundation
3) On DAO PlayMarket2.0 you can exchange all altcoins to ETH and buy any apps
4) Fee on DAO Playmakret2.0 is 1% per transaction which take node holders.
For more you can find in our whitepaper: https://ico.playmarket.io/images/docs/wp_playmarket_en.pdf

Russian thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2315187.msg23504189#msg23504189

Thanks Smiley

All that you listed is an advantage only for application developers. Except for dividends for investors. I, as an application buyer, will benefit from this store? The only thing that can attract, is the prices are lower by half compared to google play. But I doubt that the developers of mobile games will reduce prices, since there is no one more greedy for them. So, as an investor, I will not get anything if there are no buyers.
Also, as I wrote earlier, now most games are free, and payments are already made within the game for gaining advantages. Will you have such a method of payments in the crypto currency?
adeptester

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:21:53 PM

how much is soft cap?
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:38:51 PM

In your WP in the chapter about what you've already done so far you state:

10. Agreements with cryptocurrency exchanges for listing PMT tokens reached

Can you name these exchanges?

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:40:20 PM

Are there incentives to launch ICOs on your platform? Why would I choose you instead of Kickico (for example) ?

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:56:51 PM

Nice to see the App Store based on the blockchain Smiley
Can i also buy PTM token with WAVES?
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:04:29 PM

There a lot of apps with viruses outside the official app stores. How's DAO Playmarket going to make sure the downloads are safe?

That's one of my concern. An answer to this would be great  Grin
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:23:24 PM

So again I would like to know what your store is better than Google Play? Accepting payments in crypto currency? So there are exchanges where you can exchange for 5 minutes. Why do not you have a Russian thread on BCT?
Few staffs that make us better then GooglePlay:
1) Dev. can launch own ICO on our platform
2) Investors can get dividends from PlayMarketFoundation
3) On DAO PlayMarket2.0 you can exchange all altcoins to ETH and buy any apps
4) Fee on DAO Playmakret2.0 is 1% per transaction which take node holders.
For more you can find in our whitepaper: https://ico.playmarket.io/images/docs/wp_playmarket_en.pdf

Russian thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2315187.msg23504189#msg23504189

Thanks Smiley

If people can change all altcoins to ETH how will the prices be calculated? Are there fixed prices based on the current trade price on other exchanges or is it an open exchange where people can trade their coins against ETH and the offer / demand will make the prices? But then you have the problem that you maybe be  not able to trade your coins there, because prices are much higher on other places or no one wants your coins.

There's gonna be a decentralized exchange named PEX. I will work like idex and etherdelta with ERC20 only all it will be open to all cryptocurrencies?

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ioncanon (OP)

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

JaguarCrypto

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:24:23 PM

There a lot of apps with viruses outside the official app stores. How's DAO Playmarket going to make sure the downloads are safe?

Hello! At the first stage, all applications are scanned for viruses and exploits in automatic mode, and then manual moderation is performed.Later, as the platform develops, the moderation algorithms will be determined by the community(DAO), taking into account the development of technologies.
ioncanon (OP)

JaguarCrypto

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:26:12 PM

how much is soft cap?
we dont have soft cap, we'll start work with any money, from amount of fund depends our marketing. Develop of DAO PlayMarket2.0 is already started(early invest 350 000$).
ioncanon (OP)

JaguarCrypto

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:27:29 PM

there is already an beta/test version already released on playstore to download so user can try it? if not an eventual release data?...
You already can try prototype(.apk for android and web-prototype)
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.blockchain.store.playmarket
https://playmarket.io
ioncanon (OP)

JaguarCrypto

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:28:04 PM

It's also important to note that some members of our team have extensive machine learning experience, which means in the future we'll have the option to build our own advanced scanner for malware and other malicious apps. It's definitely a very important aspect of building an App Store, and we're prepared for it!
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:35:02 PM

Are there incentives to launch ICOs on your platform? Why would I choose you instead of Kickico (for example) ?

Right now, since they dont have a working platform yet, i guess the chose is not hard, but in the future, you will probably choose a platform with is closer to your needs. If you will develop an app or a mobile game, you will probably choose PlayMarket 2.0. since they focus on apps and also you will be able to sell it there directly.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:43:07 PM

how much is soft cap?
we dont have soft cap, we'll start work with any money, from amount of fund depends our marketing. Develop of DAO PlayMarket2.0 is already started(early invest 350 000$).
Good to know that you are currently working using your own money and that this project will be developed even if your ico won't be successful. Do you have any hard cap?  Smiley
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:48:26 PM

It's also important to note that some members of our team have extensive machine learning experience, which means in the future we'll have the option to build our own advanced scanner for malware and other malicious apps. It's definitely a very important aspect of building an App Store, and we're prepared for it!

Machine learning is getting more and more important nowadays. Good that you already have versed members in your team who can react to the ever-changing threats malicious apps could have to the users of your App Store.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:28:46 PM

Hello! At the first stage, all applications are scanned for viruses and exploits in automatic mode, and then manual moderation is performed.Later, as the platform develops, the moderation algorithms will be determined by the community(DAO), taking into account the development of technologies.

Thanks for the information, good to have this already planned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: