Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:01:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts  (Read 53554 times)
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:06:20 PM

I can see why the app store market is interesting to invest in. According to this article https://techcrunch.com/2017/03/03/u-s-consumers-now-spend-5-hours-per-day-on-mobile-devices/ people are spending a lot of time on their apps. In the US, 5 hours a day  Huh

''The time U.S. users are spending in mobile apps is continuing to grow; according to new data released this week by analytics firm Flurry, we’re up to 5 hours per day on our mobile devices. This follows on news from January that said the time spent in mobile apps had increased 69 percent year-over-year.''

This project seems to make the accessibility to app store a lot easier and cheaper so that Apple and android will not monopolize the app market. However there is a downside, like on what you said. The attention of our kids is now like that of a goldfish. It looks like their attention span will be shorter if this is successful! hahaha

I fear for the sort of adults that the current society is producing.

To increase the long term success of the project DAOPM will need to get app developers to start using their appstore especially for the high-quality apps.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:23:06 PM

I can see why the app store market is interesting to invest in. According to this article https://techcrunch.com/2017/03/03/u-s-consumers-now-spend-5-hours-per-day-on-mobile-devices/ people are spending a lot of time on their apps. In the US, 5 hours a day  Huh

''The time U.S. users are spending in mobile apps is continuing to grow; according to new data released this week by analytics firm Flurry, we’re up to 5 hours per day on our mobile devices. This follows on news from January that said the time spent in mobile apps had increased 69 percent year-over-year.''

This project seems to make the accessibility to app store a lot easier and cheaper so that Apple and android will not monopolize the app market. However there is a downside, like on what you said. The attention of our kids is now like that of a goldfish. It looks like their attention span will be shorter if this is successful! hahaha
They can offer lower fees and provisions with full transparency  Wink
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:58:22 PM

To increase the long term success of the project DAOPM will need to get app developers to start using their appstore especially for the high-quality apps.

Not only that, DAOPM needs to conduct an aggressive marketing campaign so as to attract potential customers as many as possible.

They must have a some sort of screening for developing for apps. However, they I think this is a sleepery slope, they overdo it they will repel potential developers, being too loose the quality will go down. But I think no developer would want to create a second rate product so they will do their best.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:08:35 PM

this thread is getting livelier and livelier within every day. nice to see, that so many ppl are interested and questioning the devs on a proper way OO"
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:18:30 PM

Not only that, DAOPM needs to conduct an aggressive marketing campaign so as to attract potential customers as many as possible.

They must have a some sort of screening for developing for apps. However, they I think this is a sleepery slope, they overdo it they will repel potential developers, being too loose the quality will go down. But I think no developer would want to create a second rate product so they will do their best.

you'd be surprised how many shitty apps there are in the google play store. and I'm not sure too much screening is beneficial for the app store.

nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:28:11 PM

you'd be surprised how many shitty apps there are in the google play store. and I'm not sure too much screening is beneficial for the app store.

Wait a minute, on the other hand, I think you are right there the_donald, it will only strain the creativity and development of the devs. A freer network and marketplace is much better than being so strict with their development. It's all about network effects. The more people developing and using your platform the more difficult for the competitor to catch up. Why is that Bill Gates the richest man in the planet even though for the longest time he only have one product --- Windows? And eventhough IOS and other OS are much better than Windows. It is because he just let the developers run wild and develop to his platform, games, softwares, etc. Now, since a lot of people are using those products, inevitably in order for them to access that they need to buy Windows, which is in a PC. That's why Bill Gates' Microsoft dominated this space until now even though we are experiencing the blue screen of death and it's buggy and it's slower than let's say iOS or Linux. So I think they need to be relax in their regulations or something.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:45:10 PM

Did you already get some developers showing interest for your platform? Im wondering where you will focus your marketing campaign.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:59:35 PM

Did you already get some developers showing interest for your platform? Im wondering where you will focus your marketing campaign.

Which is the most important thing. I asked if they a partnership with Monaco card but they didn't answer yet (or maybe yes and I didn't read it)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:25:13 PM

Which is the most important thing. I asked if they a partnership with Monaco card but they didn't answer yet (or maybe yes and I didn't read it)

Partnership with Monaco? WHere you find this? Monaco still dont have ready product (cards)
PaulSal

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:50:21 PM

I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:59:18 PM

I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?

You mean AppCoins? Im also seen...
DAO PlayMarket will have platform for rundraising as well..
But Im also want to hear from devs, which avantages they have before competitors..
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:17:27 PM

I can see why the app store market is interesting to invest in. According to this article https://techcrunch.com/2017/03/03/u-s-consumers-now-spend-5-hours-per-day-on-mobile-devices/ people are spending a lot of time on their apps. In the US, 5 hours a day  Huh

Seriously, 5 hours a day spent on mobile devices? That's insane!  Shocked

That's really insane but I didn't surprise by it.

Now all the young people on their mobile always. Playing texting etc. But they are always using them one way or another.

There are always new exciting applications coming out so im not surprised its that addictive. PlayMarket 2.0. just has to make sure they will offer similar diversity of apps on their platform to keep the customers interested.
5 hours a day looks insane to me that info can't be right. I don't even know how people can have so much free time every day.I mean if you go to university or work, you prepare the food, you make the purchase, ... 5 hours a day seems excessive to me.

Just read this, that's quite cray. But if you make the sum of every time you check your phone etc;. you could be near that number.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:55:32 PM

What is different frommobileGo, and why will you succeed since Mobile GO seemed to be a HUGE failure with 50 mil raised in funds

Interested!
Would like to know an answer to that one.

There are a lot of questions coming from the community. Hope you will give us a clear answer.
I think this project can work!
Hello!
Unlike MobileGo, which specialize only on games, we will support all kinds apps, including games. As well inside our platform, developers can launch own ICO and find funds for upgrade there apps or for the next develop. Another difference is that you can earn like the holders of nodes ( transaction confirmation, decentralized information storage) 1% of each transaction and the most important difference is that our project is DAO, only investors(members of DAO) will decide in what direction will the platform develop.

Thanks for answering this question.
Getting more and more in to this project! Great work.

Keep this up.
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:03:30 PM

Playmarket is huge, with
partners companies like Cyber Russia and BitBaza it can be success Smiley
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:33:25 PM

I can see why the app store market is interesting to invest in. According to this article https://techcrunch.com/2017/03/03/u-s-consumers-now-spend-5-hours-per-day-on-mobile-devices/ people are spending a lot of time on their apps. In the US, 5 hours a day  Huh

Now all the young people on their mobile always. Playing texting etc. But they are always using them one way or another.

There are always new exciting applications coming out so im not surprised its that addictive. PlayMarket 2.0. just has to make sure they will offer similar diversity of apps on their platform to keep the customers interested.
5 hours a day looks insane to me that info can't be right. I don't even know how people can have so much free time every day.I mean if you go to university or work, you prepare the food, you make the purchase, ... 5 hours a day seems excessive to me.

Just read this, that's quite cray. But if you make the sum of every time you check your phone etc;. you could be near that number.
All those people running around like zombies with their smartphone in front of them. I belive that's true when I look around me.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:41:08 PM

Hi! Tell me when will be the bounty campaign? If you already have throw off the link please. thanks in advance Roll Eyes
Hello! We don't have bounty caompaign. Smiley

are there news yet? sorry if its answered yet Wink
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:56:58 PM

this thread is getting livelier and livelier within every day. nice to see, that so many ppl are interested and questioning the devs on a proper way OO"

Indeed!
More and more people are getting to know this project.
Its a great project but want be easy. But everything is possible Smiley
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:04:10 PM

nice that the PMT holder will get dividends from PlayMarket Foundation
which replenished from 5% of each token Smiley
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:05:26 PM

All those people running around like zombies with their smartphone in front of them. I belive that's true when I look around me.

I can confirm this since i am reading and writing this currently with android smartphone. And everyone on this bus is holding a phone now when i looked around.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:32:50 PM

Yes we all spend a lot of time with our smartphone each day, and apps is a big market with a lot of benefit to do, just look at the AppStore or play store, insane benefit. I think playmarket can take a part of that business with a nice control of the blockchain and smart contracts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: