Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 01:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts  (Read 53559 times)
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:04:54 AM

are you expecting Apple and Google to allow your PlayMarket on their app stores?
Isn't the name in itself enough to prohibit it from being even listed?

I dont think DAO Playmarket wants to be listed on any google or apple services. They want to create their own network. So Playmarket will be a competitor.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:28:56 AM

are you expecting Apple and Google to allow your PlayMarket on their app stores?

Don't know about apple but I saw similar applications in google play so they won't have an issue about listing there.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:01:17 AM

I dont think DAO Playmarket wants to be listed on any google or apple services. They want to create their own network. So Playmarket will be a competitor.

yes this exactly, there is no need to be listed on the Playmarket, as is going to be a market itself
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:48:05 AM

yes this exactly, there is no need to be listed on the Playmarket, as is going to be a market itself

if you are going to be your own app market, then focusing on apple is a little bit missplaced. there is no way to get apps outside of the applestore onto your device, otherwise your device is rooted.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:50:05 AM

Seriously, there is no way that can happen  Grin
But who knows, "nothing is impossible"  Grin
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:26:35 AM

They dont need to get accepted on google or apple.
Just do good marketing and people will download it from your website. It will take some time but it can work Smiley
mmarry889

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:45:29 AM

One of the advantages with this App Store based on the blockchain is for example that users will have the opportunity to invest in the applications of their choice to help the development of the app they like and thanks to their investment they will also become a shareholder of the company which have created the application. Good for developers so but also for the users Smiley

I was a big big supporter of the mobilego decentralized game store, your project is very different even if there are similitaries, anyway; just to say i am happy to read such a good project on the paper.

They become a shareholder? So people get dividend out of the income from the app creator here?
Yes. Also holders of PMT tokens automatically become co-owners of the platform-based DAO PlayMarket Foundation (PMF). This fund will be replenished by a 5% commission fee, paid by developers who issue their own tokens of their applications.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:51:47 AM

Just do good marketing and people will download it from your website. It will take some time but it can work Smiley

it's adoption they need to work on. problem is that's gonna take an exceptional product or a great deal of marketing.

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:57:38 AM

it's adoption they need to work on. problem is that's gonna take an exceptional product or a great deal of marketing.

They need to differentiate themselves by being superior in some ways (eg. exclusive apps, cheaper apps compared to Google/Apple) otherwise there will be not much of a driver for the masses to give PlayMarket a go.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:10:12 PM

is there  no exact date about the ICO/Crowdsale yet?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:32:05 PM

One of the advantages with this App Store based on the blockchain is for example that users will have the opportunity to invest in the applications of their choice to help the development of the app they like and thanks to their investment they will also become a shareholder of the company which have created the application. Good for developers so but also for the users Smiley

I was a big big supporter of the mobilego decentralized game store, your project is very different even if there are similitaries, anyway; just to say i am happy to read such a good project on the paper.

They become a shareholder? So people get dividend out of the income from the app creator here?
Yes. Also holders of PMT tokens automatically become co-owners of the platform-based DAO PlayMarket Foundation (PMF). This fund will be replenished by a 5% commission fee, paid by developers who issue their own tokens of their applications.

Oh that's sounds nice. That would make the tokens much more valueble in the end.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:34:23 PM

is there  no exact date about the ICO/Crowdsale yet?
It's in 2 days acording to their webpage https://ico.playmarket.io/
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:38:39 PM

is there  no exact date about the ICO/Crowdsale yet?
It's in 2 days acording to their webpage https://ico.playmarket.io/

Even, there is a countdown to it, my favorite. I hate when they just say utc xx.xx

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:00:34 PM

Oh that's sounds nice. That would make the tokens much more valueble in the end.
More ways to earn money with the same tokens? I will not say no to that. Grin
mmarry889

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:33:21 PM

More ways to earn money with the same tokens? I will not say no to that. Grin
Also owners can trade PMT on third-party exchanges. Trading of the PlayMarket 2.0 token will be launched after the end of the ICO.

viljy

Activity: 1806
Merit: 960

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:34:42 PM

The project as a whole is quite good, although it is aimed primarily at the interests of developers of mobile applications. Perhaps over time, there will be a large audience of buyers of this store, then investors will profit.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:59:17 PM

The project as a whole is quite good, although it is aimed primarily at the interests of developers of mobile applications. Perhaps over time, there will be a large audience of buyers of this store, then investors will profit.

It all depends of adoption of platform. They will really need a mass adoption in order to have a future in this business, i hope they hired good marketing managers to invite developers and users to PlayMarket 2.0. Unfortunately the best idea is not always the most profitable and they will really have a hard time fighting against Google.

mmarry889

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:02:14 PM

DAO PlayMarket2.0 has many advantages for developers. All this you can read in white paper: https://ico.playmarket.io/images/docs/wp_playmarket_en.pdf.

mmarry889

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:21:24 PM

I was interested in participating, then I saw the 100% bonus given to large investors.  Unfortunately this generally means the token will dump once listed.  Will be following to monitor price once on exchange as I can't imagine it being higher than ICO.

You own incorrect information. The system of bonuses can be found at the time of the ICO start. You can also get more information in White Paper https://ico.playmarket.io/images/docs/wp_playmarket_en.pdf

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:43:07 PM

Large bonus not automatically mean a price dump, people with large amount of money don’t always sell at the start at a low price. I think the bonus for DAO Playmarket is a nice thing to incentive
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: