Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:19:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts  (Read 53545 times)
rose_in_box

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:57:05 PM

On one hand PlayMarket is resistant to censorship. On the other hand Apple and Google remove hundreds of thousands of cloned apps and apps with pirated content. How can you do those things at the same time, or is PlayMarket not going to remove those app?

The absence of censorship means accessibility from anywhere in the world.

the platform is resistant to censorship: the basic information is stored in a blockchain, which ensures security and provides access to apps from anywhere in the world;

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:58:05 PM

For years, Google Play and iTunes have had a stranglehold on the development of apps. Google has been far more permissive than iTunes’ walled garden, but even they have occasionally used a heavy hand to get reject or remove apps that offended.
What PlayMarket is trying to do is completely put the power back in the hands of the developers and users.

After an initial ICO, starting this November 8, PlayMarket will begin marketing to both developers and consumers. The developers can use the platform to raise funds to create their apps and get marketing support. Users can find apps that they think have promise and invest in their development, gaining benefits of dividends from future profits earned by the app, in game, purchases, etc.

PlayMarket will then be a decentralized organization. Developers and users will find each other through the platform. Useful apps will be supported and promoted by the wisdom of the crowds. The PlayMarket tokens, will be useful not only in the PlayMarket ecosystem, but also tradeable on any cryptocurrency exchange that lists it.
Read more here: https://bitcoinwarrior.net/2017/10/playmarket-2-0-the-next-gen-way-app-development-platform/
Nice article, I hope that someday Play Market will be able to compete with iTunes and Google  Wink

I think DAO Playmarket could disrupt the way Apple and Google do business with their app store as app developers and consumers will be greatly encouraged to participate in this platform which offer benefits and advantages not available in today's app stores.
mmarry889

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:01:55 PM

For years, Google Play and iTunes have had a stranglehold on the development of apps. Google has been far more permissive than iTunes’ walled garden, but even they have occasionally used a heavy hand to get reject or remove apps that offended.
What PlayMarket is trying to do is completely put the power back in the hands of the developers and users.

After an initial ICO, starting this November 8, PlayMarket will begin marketing to both developers and consumers. The developers can use the platform to raise funds to create their apps and get marketing support. Users can find apps that they think have promise and invest in their development, gaining benefits of dividends from future profits earned by the app, in game, purchases, etc.

PlayMarket will then be a decentralized organization. Developers and users will find each other through the platform. Useful apps will be supported and promoted by the wisdom of the crowds. The PlayMarket tokens, will be useful not only in the PlayMarket ecosystem, but also tradeable on any cryptocurrency exchange that lists it.
Read more here: https://bitcoinwarrior.net/2017/10/playmarket-2-0-the-next-gen-way-app-development-platform/
Nice article, I hope that someday Play Market will be able to compete with iTunes and Google  Wink

I think DAO Playmarket could disrupt the way Apple and Google do business with their app store as app developers and consumers will be greatly encouraged to participate in this platform which offer benefits and advantages not available in today's app stores.
Thank for your opinion!

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:04:52 PM

On one hand PlayMarket is resistant to censorship. On the other hand Apple and Google remove hundreds of thousands of cloned apps and apps with pirated content. How can you do those things at the same time, or is PlayMarket not going to remove those app?

I don't mind the censorship, it's mostly required anyway from any legit service. In fact it shows responsibility and builds up trust. I am in it for cryptocurrency part. And i know developers that would like to sell their product via cryptocurrencies, but can't do that from google's playstore.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:08:44 PM

nice project. my only concern is only for android smart phones. also are you going to validate apps before publish to store? security is bigger issues with app store

mmarry889

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:10:16 PM

I don't mind the censorship, it's mostly required anyway from any legit service. In fact it shows responsibility and builds up trust. I am in it for cryptocurrency part. And i know developers that would like to sell their product via cryptocurrencies, but can't do that from google's playstore.
So, for solving this, platform DAO PlayMarket2.0 has been created.

rose_in_box

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:13:53 PM

nice project. my only concern is only for android smart phones. also are you going to validate apps before publish to store? security is bigger issues with app store

Hello! Later we will do same thing for IOS but now only android available. At the first stage, all apps are scanned for viruses and exploits in automatic
   mode, and then manual moderation is performed. Later, with the development of the platform, moderation algorithms will be determined by the
     community (DAO) using the latest technologies.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:22:29 PM

I see, but isn't moderation a form of censorship? Or do you mean because apps are democratically moderated it's not censorship anymore? Sorry if these are stupid questions, I don't know much about DAO.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mmarry889

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:25:50 PM

I see, but isn't moderation a form of censorship? Or do you mean because apps are democratically moderated it's not censorship anymore? Sorry if these are stupid questions, I don't know much about DAO.
DAO - means Decentralized Autonomous Organization. PlayMarket2.0 tokens will be distributed among all owners(investors) and they will manage platform.

Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:28:46 PM

i read that all applications are scanned for viruses and exploits in automatic mode
and later will be also manuell moderatet. So all the Apps will be save Smiley
mmarry889

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:41:57 PM

DAO PlayMarket2.0 has the platform-based PLAYMARKET FUND

All holders of the PlayMarket Token (PMT) automatically become co-owners of the platform-based PlayMarket Fund (PMF). The fund receives 5% of the issued tokens of mobile apps placed via the platform. PMT owners have the opportunity to trade them on the PlayMarket Exchange (PEX), or hold them for receiving dividend income.Also owners can trade PMT on third-party exchanges.
Trading of the PlayMarket 2.0 token will be launched after the end of the ICO.

rose_in_box

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:46:59 PM

Hello! Later we will do same thing for IOS but now only android available. At the first stage, all apps are scanned for viruses and exploits in automatic
   mode, and then manual moderation is performed. Later, with the development of the platform, moderation algorithms will be determined by the
     community (DAO) using the latest technologies.

Aside from that, I think we also need to check end users feedback to further verify apps integrity.

Thank you for feedback! This is very interesting idea!
rose_in_box

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:59:43 PM

Only 1 day left untill ICO DAO PlayMarket2.0 starts!

All raised funds will be invested in the implementation of the marketing program.
The marketing strategy is divided into three parts depending on the main target audiences:
• users;
• developers of android apps;
• investors.

Welcome to our web-site for more info: https://ico.playmarket.io
mmarry889

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:17:34 PM

Manie Eagar is an internationally recognized thought leader in digital currencies and blockchain technologies. He has a legal background with an international career in investment management, financial services, telecommunications, information technologies and digital media.
He is also DAO PlayMarket2.0 advisor!

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:20:01 PM

The ico is very soon, be ready to don’t miss start and grab your token. I’m impatient to see how much will be raised, I’m sure the ico will be a great sucess, DAO Playmarket has a huge potential.
mmarry889

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:22:49 PM

The ico is very soon, be ready to don’t miss start and grab your token. I’m impatient to see how much will be raised, I’m sure the ico will be a great sucess, DAO Playmarket has a huge potential.
Thank you for your opinion! It's very important for us Smiley

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:23:35 PM

DAO PlayMarket2.0 has the platform-based PLAYMARKET FUND

All holders of the PlayMarket Token (PMT) automatically become co-owners of the platform-based PlayMarket Fund (PMF). The fund receives 5% of the issued tokens of mobile apps placed via the platform. PMT owners have the opportunity to trade them on the PlayMarket Exchange (PEX), or hold them for receiving dividend income.Also owners can trade PMT on third-party exchanges.
Trading of the PlayMarket 2.0 token will be launched after the end of the ICO.
Awesome! Dividend paying Google play like marketplace. Token holders can be very rich in near future
mmarry889

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:54:38 PM

Manie Eagar is an internationally recognized thought leader in digital currencies and blockchain technologies. He has a legal background with an international career in investment management, financial services, telecommunications, information technologies and digital media.
He is also DAO PlayMarket2.0 advisor!
His opinion about DAO PlayMarket2.0
"Users are increasingly relying on mobile technology to navigate everyday activities. PlayMarket 2.0, a decentralized Android app store, combines an ICO developer platform and crypto exchange to support a sustainable economic model for developers, investors, and users by tokenizing the mobile application market."

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:08:40 AM

Thank you for good explaine, but I have one more question:

1. To invest in developing the app they like and earn a dividend income from it.

Investors can receive dividends from only project, in which they invest on your plaform? Or they will receive dividends from Your tokens in overall projects?
mmarry889

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:19:23 AM

Thank you for good explaine, but I have one more question:

1. To invest in developing the app they like and earn a dividend income from it.

Investors can receive dividends from only project, in which they invest on your plaform? Or they will receive dividends from Your tokens in overall projects?
During ICO period investors can buy PMT and whereupon receive dividends. Also, after the launch of the platform they can invest in developing the app  and earn a dividend income from it too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: