Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 04:09:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts  (Read 53559 times)
mmarry889

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:58:37 AM

nobody like competition,apple and dao offer similar services so i think dao will never be downlodable from apple but it does not matter if it will possible to download directly from the site...we will see...

Everything is possible. Smiley
We will diligently develop our project

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:02:01 PM

nice project. my only concern is only for android smart phones. also are you going to validate apps before publish to store? security is bigger issues with app store

Hello! Later we will do same thing for IOS but now only android available. At the first stage, all apps are scanned for viruses and exploits in automatic
   mode, and then manual moderation is performed. Later, with the development of the platform, moderation algorithms will be determined by the
     community (DAO) using the latest technologies.

Have you guys already checked with Apple if it is possible to make another App Market for iOS? As in the normal way you have to get through Apple and get their approval to get into the Apple App Store, it could end at this point then.

I think you can if you give them a cut of what you earn with it, which is not sustainable in this case

I am not so sure if Apple will be fine with a small cut of what they get for letting a competitioner in their own app store. Especially as iOS/Apple tries to be an homogeneous environment, tries to avoid software which could be dangerous for the system. If another app store would just come up, you could install software which is not checked from Apple before.

they're not going to allow another app store on the iphones, you can be sure of that.

I don't think Apple will allow it either. I'm not even sure Google will allow it on the Android marketplace. I don't think either is necessary though, DAO can be THE app store of the blockchain without them.

mmarry889

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:04:30 PM

nice project. my only concern is only for android smart phones. also are you going to validate apps before publish to store? security is bigger issues with app store

Hello! Later we will do same thing for IOS but now only android available. At the first stage, all apps are scanned for viruses and exploits in automatic
   mode, and then manual moderation is performed. Later, with the development of the platform, moderation algorithms will be determined by the
     community (DAO) using the latest technologies.

Have you guys already checked with Apple if it is possible to make another App Market for iOS? As in the normal way you have to get through Apple and get their approval to get into the Apple App Store, it could end at this point then.

I think you can if you give them a cut of what you earn with it, which is not sustainable in this case

I am not so sure if Apple will be fine with a small cut of what they get for letting a competitioner in their own app store. Especially as iOS/Apple tries to be an homogeneous environment, tries to avoid software which could be dangerous for the system. If another app store would just come up, you could install software which is not checked from Apple before.

they're not going to allow another app store on the iphones, you can be sure of that.

I don't think Apple will allow it either. I'm not even sure Google will allow it on the Android marketplace. I don't think either is necessary though, DAO can be THE app store of the blockchain without them.
Great! Thank you for your opinion!

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:07:34 PM

Less than 7 hours left for ico.

I hope dao playmarket make a good start.
Yes! Thank you! Join us and be part of a new era of mobile applications!  Wink

i'm curious to see how strong the ICO will start. the first day are indicative of how popular the project will be.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:08:07 PM

nobody like competition,apple and dao offer similar services so i think dao will never be downlodable from apple but it does not matter if it will possible to download directly from the site...we will see...

Since when can you install apps on the iphone directly from the internet?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:09:17 PM

is there any discount tier for early adopters? what is min. CAP required for project to be succeed?

martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:13:48 PM

Yes! Thank you! Join us and be part of a new era of mobile applications!  Wink

i'm curious to see how strong the ICO will start. the first day are indicative of how popular the project will be.
Its different now because of the segwit2x pressure, but hopefully this ico will run smoothly.
rose_in_box

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:21:15 PM

is there any discount tier for early adopters? what is min. CAP required for project to be succeed?
Hi. The discount is given depending on the amount of purchase. We will launch the project in any case, no matter how much funds are received
viljy

Activity: 1806
Merit: 962

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:27:15 PM

Well it's about 4 hours before the sales start. Let's see what will be the start. I for one will not hurry, but I'll see how the sales go. Since the time for sales is chosen the most unfortunate - the forthcoming BTC fork.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:37:00 PM

Anxious for this opportunity, Dao Playmarket moved a lot with noise among interested investors, I confess to be one of them and I will grab some tokens, I wish the Team success and I will be together cheering
rose_in_box

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:38:03 PM

Anxious for this opportunity, Dao Playmarket moved a lot with noise among interested investors, I confess to be one of them and I will grab some tokens, I wish the Team success and I will be together cheering
Thank you!
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:53:54 PM

Crowdsale will start in 4 hours... Do you have any bonuses for early investors or something?
rose_in_box

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:02:41 PM

Crowdsale will start in 4 hours... Do you have any bonuses for early investors or something?
Hi. The discount is given depending on the amount of purchase and etap. More info in wp. Our site: https://ico.playmarket.io
analyzing

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:09:32 PM

Yes! Thank you! Join us and be part of a new era of mobile applications!  Wink

Its different now because of the segwit2x pressure, but hopefully this ico will run smoothly.

i also in segwit2x boat , so cant participate now , but with limited supply this project will rock if they will do real development

QORA    ⊙Decentralized hosting.
             ⊙ Decentralized social network
             ⊙Voting system.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:29:13 PM

Hi. The discount is given depending on the amount of purchase and etap. More info in wp. Our site: https://ico.playmarket.io

I cant find any info about bonuses... Where bonus rates you find?
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:41:17 PM

But can you also explain what PlayMarkets strategy is on this? I think this is a very serious question and by answering this question, you can get people to invest in the ICO

rose_in_box

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:43:38 PM

I cant find any info about bonuses... Where bonus rates you find?
During the first stage you can purchase tokens for 0,120 eth/PMT (up to 10 ETH inclusive)
From 10 to 50 ETH - for 0.090 ETH
Over 50 - for 0.060
mmarry889

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:52:13 PM

But can you also explain what PlayMarkets strategy is on this? I think this is a very serious question and by answering this question, you can get people to invest in the ICO

At this stage, we are negotiating with a lot of ios-developers to implement a DAO PlayMarket2.0 platform for ios-devices in the near future.

Dazdingo

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:03:24 PM

Welcome to t.me/icoscamlist

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:04:42 PM

It would be very great to have DAO Playmarket on iOS, that will open a big market and possibly a lot of benefit. I’m impatient to see more about the product, and start download apps on the playmarket !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: