Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:20:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts  (Read 53556 times)
gliridian

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:43:02 AM

Well the project seems a very good alternative to Google playmarket, so im not surprised can reach out to many investors

I also see it as a clear alternative to playstore but better that is with crypto. Mobile Applications are the future and they are clearly envisioned this.

Yes, indeed, and those marketplace based apps should have a strong and worthy competition. They are now almost monopolizing the apps markets. So when DAO PlayMarket goes out they should watch out. We need healthy competition in every market.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:04:05 AM

Well the project seems a very good alternative to Google playmarket, so im not surprised can reach out to many investors

I also see it as a clear alternative to playstore but better that is with crypto. Mobile Applications are the future and they are clearly envisioned this.

Everyone living with their cell phones now even sleeping whit them. A market alternative to playstore having this kind of funding is not a surprise for me.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:20:36 AM

Its less than 9 days to go before stage 1 will end and the ICO is getting good results at such an early stage. Smiley

This will make people want to buy before the sales goes to stage 2, because it is a bit more expensive.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:13:30 AM

Its less than 9 days to go before stage 1 will end and the ICO is getting good results at such an early stage. Smiley

This will make people want to buy before the sales goes to stage 2, because it is a bit more expensive.

it's not bad, but they still have a long way to go.

Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:21:14 AM

yes lets invest now, stage 1 can also over in 2 or 3 days when the cap reached Wink
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:42:04 AM

yes lets invest now, stage 1 can also over in 2 or 3 days when the cap reached Wink

I didnt know there was a cap for each stage? But I see it now on the site: until the end of OF THE STAGE 1 there are 401 492 PMT

This makes things more interesting

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:53:29 AM

I have heard about DAO somewhere before, is there a similar project or something ?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:08:44 AM

Are there already competitors in the project in this industry? A year later, the project will become relevant, when the market of crypto-currency will gain popularity among the population.
There are many competitors in this industry/niche, including the big boss google.

Actually I think google will give a fuck about any other competitioner. Why? Because they know that the majority of users will use their playstore anyways as it's preinstalled and a lot of people don't do research about stuff like this. But of course there will always be people who search for good alternatives.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:30:04 AM

Are there already competitors in the project in this industry? A year later, the project will become relevant, when the market of crypto-currency will gain popularity among the population.
There are many competitors in this industry/niche, including the big boss google.

Actually I think google will give a fuck about any other competitioner. Why? Because they know that the majority of users will use their playstore anyways as it's preinstalled and a lot of people don't do research about stuff like this. But of course there will always be people who search for good alternatives.

Thats actually good for PlayMarket 2.0. since they wont get bothered until they attract enough users to make a dent in google store and then it might be too late for google to stop it.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:09:44 AM

Thats actually good for PlayMarket 2.0. since they wont get bothered until they attract enough users to make a dent in google store and then it might be too late for google to stop it.
I agree this big companies don't use to look at the competition until they start to be a problem.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:02:09 AM

I agree this big companies don't use to look at the competition until they start to be a problem.
I don't think that's true I think they just pretend to ignore them but in reality, they do everything to get rid of competitors.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:19:29 AM

I don't think that's true I think they just pretend to ignore them but in reality, they do everything to get rid of competitors.
Sorry, I think I do not express myself well. Of course they are aware of the competition, but they do not pay much attention until they start to make a name and that's when, as you say, they try to get rid of them or even buy them.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:24:11 PM

I didnt know there was a cap for each stage? But I see it now on the site: until the end of OF THE STAGE 1 there are 401 492 PMT

that's the way all ICO's are set-up. bonuses for early adopters. it's normal

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:41:51 PM

RAISED 1 010 114 USD  Cheesy

nice thats great news today Smiley

Yes that's already a nice sum to build something great. I wish the dev team good luck in realizing this product !
Many other projects dream of such sums raised in this turbulent times with all those fork fomo. It shows the value of the project.

Since PlayMarket 2.0 didnt have such a big activity here and on other forums and social media, this is a really good result with a big amount of backers.
That shows that people want an alternative to google and apple. Same for me, I want to see another App Store.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:42:18 PM

I have heard about DAO somewhere before, is there a similar project or something ?

I think DAO is just the abbreviation for "decentralized autonomous organization".
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:35:52 PM

Will each stage last for the same amount of time if it doesnt reach stage cap first?

viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 936

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:36:55 PM

A million dollars can be a good walk in Tomsk! This is a success that needs to be celebrated, and then work on the project. This is my proposal.  Cheesy
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:39:15 PM

Will each stage last for the same amount of time if it doesnt reach stage cap first?

Yes, that's what is said in whitepaper. Every stage will last 10 days maximum if it's not sold out earlier.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:56:29 PM

Yes, that's what is said in whitepaper. Every stage will last 10 days maximum if it's not sold out earlier.

And all the unsold tokens of one round will be distributed amongst all the participants in this round.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:07:37 PM

News about DAO PlayMarket 2.0 platform on Cointelegrapf  Roll Eyes
https://cointelegraph.com/news/co-creation-playmarket-aspires-to-be-nasdaq-of-google-apps
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: