Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:21:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts  (Read 53547 times)
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:53:21 PM

They will have dividends? From what? From profit from sales apps?

Developers get profit from selling their apps, but users can invest in the development of an app and get dividend.

That's a very interesting aspect. I think many app developers have problems with further development some help from the community would help them a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:42:30 PM

Developers get profit from selling their apps, but users can invest in the development of an app and get dividend.

That's a very interesting aspect. I think many app developers have problems with further development some help from the community would help them a lot.
person who believes in the popularity of any application - can invest and support the project in the initial stage, and then he will be to receive deviants. I like this approach
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:48:57 PM

Yes i also think that invest in apps is one of the most interesant aspect and feature. DAO Playmarket will offer a lot of great invest opportunity I think.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:42:34 PM

person who believes in the popularity of any application - can invest and support the project in the initial stage, and then he will be to receive deviants. I like this approach

sounds like a nice concept but how much would you get as a dividend and how many times? each month/ each year? does the developer has to be successfull with his app to get dividends?
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:50:48 PM

It seems not quite so, investors will profit from the store itself. And the profit from application developers will be if you buy developer tokens, which he can release himself and sell through the store.

So is the developer paying dividends manually or is it automatic system? Like when you buy an app, you are buying a shares or contract that allows you to get dividends from the investments of that app automatically?
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:54:47 PM

Recent bitcoin drop isnt doing them any good. As far as i know they are getting a lot of funding with bitcoin and unfortunately they are loosing money in recent days. They should really think about when they will withdraw their found.

Maybe they are lucky and the price will go up again. No one can predict what will happen now as the fight is going on between BTC and BTH.

They should definitely get a good investment strategy in place for all the funds they collect. Maybe convert even some of it to FIAT could be a viable option. I don't think Bitcoin will drop very low but what if it does? They should diversify.

Converting a part of the raised amount to fiat after certain time periods might be a good idea, so that the project isn't completely dependent on the volatility of the market.

of course the will convert to fiat. not everyone likes to get paid in crypto.
having both is the best solution in my opinion a part in crypto and a part in fiat this would give independence from all markets...
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:02:46 PM

Recent bitcoin drop isnt doing them any good. As far as i know they are getting a lot of funding with bitcoin and unfortunately they are loosing money in recent days. They should really think about when they will withdraw their found.

Maybe they are lucky and the price will go up again. No one can predict what will happen now as the fight is going on between BTC and BTH.

They should definitely get a good investment strategy in place for all the funds they collect. Maybe convert even some of it to FIAT could be a viable option. I don't think Bitcoin will drop very low but what if it does? They should diversify.

Converting a part of the raised amount to fiat after certain time periods might be a good idea, so that the project isn't completely dependent on the volatility of the market.

The reality is, it is not easy to pay living expenses in most countries using crypto.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:34:06 PM

having both is the best solution in my opinion a part in crypto and a part in fiat this would give independence from all markets...
I agree that now the crypto currency market is very unstable, we need solutions that could completely protect against any unfavorable situations
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:56:03 PM

I agree that now the crypto currency market is very unstable, we need solutions that could completely protect against any unfavorable situations

I am unfamiliar with dao projects... who would control the fiat and what is to be done with it after the conversion? I thought that the whole point of dao was contract based decisions of community on what will the company do. Maybe i have to read more about it.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:58:39 PM

BTC will rise again.. The miners already changed ship again, so I wouldn't worry about a BTC devaluation.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:59:24 PM

Lots of apps are free to install with ads. Does PlayMarket support apps that are free with ads?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:14:02 PM

well, the divident part for token holders and investors in the app projects are really nice. i guess i will get some tokens now Smiley
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:20:27 PM

Lots of apps are free to install with ads. Does PlayMarket support apps that are free with ads?

i hope they will not support it. there are no profit for all.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:31:26 PM

Well according to numbers the freemium products are actually the ones with the highest revenues. So I hope they wil incorporate this.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:34:09 PM

Majority of apps out there are free and often does require small amount of donations to sustain. App developers usually publish it free in order to gain bigger user base and maybe develop a paid upgraded app to support his or her project. I guess this is a dilemma that needs to be sorted out.
Vansire

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:40:27 PM

Wow, okay, guess nobody thought about free apps before? If PlayMarket depends on premium apps only it could get tough, but maybe they find a niche that doesn't care about free apps.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:40:56 PM

Majority of apps out there are free and often does require small amount of donations to sustain. App developers usually publish it free in order to gain bigger user base and maybe develop a paid upgraded app to support his or her project. I guess this is a dilemma that needs to be sorted out.
I see the solution to this situation alone, at the start also sell applications for free to increase the number of users and then enter fee.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:48:08 PM

You mean like by watching a video for a few minutes?
Vansire

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:58:33 PM

There apps with banner ads, cross selling ads, but also apps with interstitial videos. None of the profit is going to PlayMarket.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:25:34 AM

free apps bringing a lot of traffic and new customers. People can downloading free app, and than buy another app.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: