Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:36:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts  (Read 53554 times)
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:47:46 PM

How much fees they will charge from apps devepopers?
it will be very fair, but i dont know how much.
If you don't know the amount how can you know that's going to be fair? Grin

Nobody found the numbers, I've seen them somewhere but don't have the time to go the thread and all the info again.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:53:04 PM

Developers of popular apps can sell them at a lower price on PlayMarket than on the official App Stores at no loss because of the lower fee. I don't know if that's against the TOS though.

yes or lil indi games developer can bring their product on the man for a low price.
this is case when it will be beneficial for both parties, developer can receive more money because of low commissions, and application will be cheaper. it's also necessary to consider the fact that when this platform will be more popular, then inside platform will be competition with developers, which will further reduce the price of apps
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:55:43 PM

Yes its true that fees for devs and also for users will be lower than actual app markets, it’s pretty important for DAO Playmarket cause it’s a huge argument to take market part.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:58:39 PM

Does anyone know if it's allowed to sell an app simultaneously in multiple app stores at different prices?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:41:48 PM

Does anyone know if it's allowed to sell an app simultaneously in multiple app stores at different prices?

Why not, its your product and you can do with it whatever you want, you can also start a private auction and sell it there if you want.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:52:39 PM

Why not, its your product and you can do with it whatever you want, you can also start a private auction and sell it there if you want.

Not sure if the appstore or playstore wants a contract being accepted that the distribution should be only done via their store for their platform versions. I haven't read their rules but maybe someone can weight in.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:43:31 PM

Not sure if the appstore or playstore wants a contract being accepted that the distribution should be only done via their store for their platform versions. I haven't read their rules but maybe someone can weight in.
exclusive contract with developer might get tricky. token price have to be worth something more for developers

Dulcie35

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:45:16 PM

What dividends will be from applications? When will the project start to make a profit?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:53:09 PM

What is Playmarkets strategy to gain mass adoption of users? How will you attract new users?

I doubt they have a concrete answer to your question. The fact is google store have a massive support and user base and i will be hard to lure users to PlayMarket 2.0. I think we have to be patient.

Exactly out of the reasons you are stateing they should already have a strategy and concept how they want to get user into their PlayMarket, otherwise they will lose ground fast out there.

They are targeting all those app that cannot go in the official market i believe. Google has strict rule for example.

They are targeting all apps because google rules are not that strict that would decline many developers from uploading their apps to play store.

They are also targeting GooglePlay apps, they want to tokenize existing apps. So if one dev want to tokenize its app will just launch ann ICO + app on playMarket

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:04:47 PM

I never heard or read about such a contract at android apps. I also think that you can sell ist fo every price you want.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:35:30 PM

What is Playmarkets strategy to gain mass adoption of users? How will you attract new users?

I doubt they have a concrete answer to your question. The fact is google store have a massive support and user base and i will be hard to lure users to PlayMarket 2.0. I think we have to be patient.

Exactly out of the reasons you are stateing they should already have a strategy and concept how they want to get user into their PlayMarket, otherwise they will lose ground fast out there.

They are targeting all those app that cannot go in the official market i believe. Google has strict rule for example.

They are targeting all apps because google rules are not that strict that would decline many developers from uploading their apps to play store.

They are also targeting GooglePlay apps, they want to tokenize existing apps. So if one dev want to tokenize its app will just launch ann ICO + app on playMarket
That's a good idea. Many projects are interested to make an ICO but are afraid and don't know how to run one.

Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:44:40 PM

ICO Raised 1 248 457 USD now Smiley
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:51:00 PM

Because BTC is skyrocketing again (and some of my alts are already in the red Embarrassed). Well that's a good amount, just remember that all money will go into marketing

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:56:12 PM

Because BTC is skyrocketing again (and some of my alts are already in the red Embarrassed). Well that's a good amount, just remember that all money will go into marketing
What alts are you holding? Most of the mine are in the greens Wink It's great now I have more money to invest in DAO PlayMarket.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:00:42 PM

Bincoin growing and dumping time to time very often. Why? Its looks like someone playing by fake shit news (
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:21:18 PM

What alts are you holding? Most of the mine are in the greens Wink It's great now I have more money to invest in DAO PlayMarket.

All the traditional alts are pretty much in the red. Personally, some of my main ones are XMR, ARK, ETH, STRAT. It's unfortunate that btc has to pump back up now, but I guess its good that there was still a period over the last few days where money seemed to flow back into the alts. DAO Playmarket has raised a fairly large amount of money, and if it's true that it will all go into marketing, then that amount should provide for quite a mass-scale marketing strategy.

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:38:18 PM

Wow, off to a way better start than I would have anticipated. Way to go! Grin

niklasmato

Merit: 263

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:24:49 PM

Wow, off to a way better start than I would have anticipated. Way to go! Grin

That's actually a very big start imo. This amount of money is actually already good for a very decent online marketing campaign.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:33:44 PM

All the traditional alts are pretty much in the red. Personally, some of my main ones are XMR, ARK, ETH, STRAT. It's unfortunate that btc has to pump back up now, but I guess its good that there was still a period over the last few days where money seemed to flow back into the alts. DAO Playmarket has raised a fairly large amount of money, and if it's true that it will all go into marketing, then that amount should provide for quite a mass-scale marketing strategy.
I think this is only beginning, the project has an excellent concept - I think there will be more new investors who are ready to support the project
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:46:05 PM

I think this is only beginning, the project has an excellent concept - I think there will be more new investors who are ready to support the project
definitely app store is  good concept that we need today.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: