Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:32:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts  (Read 53547 times)
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:43:06 AM

Could you please tell in couple of words what's the main difference from alike projects? I saw several of them and didn't hear that they become cool.

Which one did you hear about? I honestly did not hear about a competitor before

MobileGo for example.

MobileGo is focused just on mobile games and Playmarket 2.0. will offer different applications used on phones and tablets.

yes, thats a huge different between MobileGo and Playmarket 2.0 Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:43:06 AM

Could you please tell in couple of words what's the main difference from alike projects? I saw several of them and didn't hear that they become cool.

MobileGo for example.

MobileGo is focused just on mobile games and Playmarket 2.0. will offer different applications used on phones and tablets.

I am not sure but what about AppCoin. Could you see them as a competitor to PlayMarket?

Appcoins is mainly for developers, providing advertising and payment integration, they not have a own Market, I think AppCoins is just a SDK for android.
DAO PlayMarket also has payment solution

And it gives out dividend as well just by holding the tokens Smiley

So, a person need to hold their token in their platform only or in any ERC20 compatible wallet to get the dividends?
Yes , i think just like that.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:40:27 AM

MobileGo for example.

I agree Playmarket 2.0 have a much larger market, MobileGO is much more specific.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:30:29 PM

Well its nice to know that an initial 500 plus apps will be available on DAO PM's launch and I'm excited about this! Smiley

Well, the question is, what kind of apps will this be? Even if you have 500 apps, when the quality is not good enough or there is no need for the apps or no one who want's to buy them, then even a good start with 500 apps could be hard.
Do we have a list or something what sort of apps they will have at start?

It reminds me the old Atari games that 999999 games in it. Smiley

I don't know the list but i hope they are some good apps.

Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:20:42 PM

Why did the other 3rd party app stores fail? And what does PlayMarket have that make it not fail like the others?

they already have product ready with some apps in store shows good support from application developers

That's not the answer I'm looking for. Those other app stores also had apps and support from developers. I'm asking why did those app stores eventually cease to exist? And what's PlayMarket going to do so it won't happen to them?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:34:11 PM

MobileGo for example.

I agree Playmarket 2.0 have a much larger market, MobileGO is much more specific.

MobileGo is only for Games and Playmarket 2.0 has games and other apps Wink
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:03:36 PM

MobileGo for example.

I am not sure but what about AppCoin. Could you see them as a competitor to PlayMarket?

Appcoins is mainly for developers, providing advertising and payment integration, they not have a own Market, I think AppCoins is just a SDK for android.

dividends are really very cool idea, especially for investors who believe in the project and keep tokens for a long time
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:23:06 PM

MobileGo for example.

dividends are really very cool idea, especially for investors who believe in the project and keep tokens for a long time
Ya, i think the real investment is about dividend.
But i think they cant expect to raise a huge amount because a few countries couldnt invest in this ICO..
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:15:15 PM

MobileGo for example.

But i think they cant expect to raise a huge amount because a few countries couldnt invest in this ICO..
Theoretically, in this case there is no prohibition on participation - using vpn solves this problem
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:36:43 AM

MobileGo for example.

Theoretically, in this case there is no prohibition on participation - using vpn solves this problem
I think that is the way of thinking of the corrupt.
Its like "Just use the money, no one will know it"  Grin
And not everyone is like that
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:07:59 AM

MobileGo for example.

Yes but you need to use it at your own risk. Im not sure what the consequences are if you get caught
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:17:18 AM

MobileGo for example.

Yes but you need to use it at your own risk. Im not sure what the consequences are if you get caught
It depends on your country, but it will not be cheap.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:04:32 AM

Recent bitcoin drop isnt doing them any good. As far as i know they are getting a lot of funding with bitcoin and unfortunately they are loosing money in recent days. They should really think about when they will withdraw their found.

Maybe they are lucky and the price will go up again. No one can predict what will happen now as the fight is going on between BTC and BTH.

They should definitely get a good investment strategy in place for all the funds they collect. Maybe convert even some of it to FIAT could be a viable option. I don't think Bitcoin will drop very low but what if it does? They should diversify.

Converting a part of the raised amount to fiat after certain time periods might be a good idea, so that the project isn't completely dependent on the volatility of the market.

of course the will convert to fiat. not everyone likes to get paid in crypto.

I am not talking about the conversion to fiat on demand because of contractors. I am talking about the hedging against a price drop of cryptocurrencies and a threat to run out of funds which were once existent. I hope the team makes the right decisions as I want to see the platform become reality.
Converting piece of crypto money into FIAT may be good ideas, this will guarantee stability - because crypto market can not always be stable, news can strongly affect the situation, sometimes not for the better

You need to strike the right balance to always have sufficient liquidity secured to keep the development of the project going. Therefore it can make sense to reduce volatility risks emerging from crypto by transferring some of the money into FIAT.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
mmarry889

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:27:53 AM

How much fees they will charge from apps devepopers?

A lot less than Google and Apple, I need to find back the numbers.
Does anybody know how much Google and Apple charge? I think between 10-20%. Am I right?
Google Play has commission about 30%. DAO PlayMarket2.0 commission for developers is only 1%

mmarry889

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:38:20 AM

well, the divident part for token holders and investors in the app projects are really nice. i guess i will get some tokens now Smiley
Great! Also all unsold PMT tokens in the stage will be distributed among the participants of this stage and you will receive additional tokens for free when ICO end.

mmarry889

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:59:16 AM

1 million is a great accomplishment. This should be enough to get the project started, but I don't actually know what their soft cap is?

I asked this before and it seems like they don't have a soft cap but will work with every amount of money they can raise.
They are already working on their product, i dont think they still have a soft cap

Since all funds from ICO are going to be used for marketing I don't think a soft cap serves a purpose here. Just more money = more marketing
Yes, you're right. All funds raised through the ICO will be used for the marketing program to attract the target audience as soon as possible.

mmarry889

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:04:56 AM

How much fees they will charge from apps devepopers?
The DAO PlayMarket2.0 commission for developers is 1% (Google Play has about 30%).

mmarry889

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:50:34 AM

Yes its true that fees for devs and also for users will be lower than actual app markets, it’s pretty important for DAO Playmarket cause it’s a huge argument to take market part.
Yes! Thank you! Also, the DAO PlayMarket 2.0 platform allows developers to issue tokens of their app and trade them within the platform.

mmarry889

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:48:38 AM

ICO Raised 1 248 457 USD now Smiley
ICO DAO PLAYMARKET2.0 raised 1 738 044 USD now!

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:01:42 AM

ICO Raised 1 248 457 USD now Smiley
ICO DAO PLAYMARKET2.0 raised 1 738 044 USD now!

Small-size ICO like these can truly make a difference from an investment POV.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: