Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:10:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today!  (Read 31119 times)
Coin_poker (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:51:06 PM

Hello!
Congrats on fast and successful pre sale!
In webpage i see that there will be opening tournaments, is there set date for that or it is after ICO?

What amount in ETH was raised  during pre ico ?

Hello thank you for your kind words!
Exact dates for the tournaments are not confirmed yet but we are actively working on it and we will keep our community updated as soon as we have more details!
During pre-ICO, we had 100 million CHP available at 0,05€ per CHP and it all sold out within 6 days Smiley
The future of poker is here!

CoinPoker stands for trust & transparency!
Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:56:32 PM

Hello thank you for your message!
Exact dates have yet to be determined, however the next stages of our ICO are scheduled for January - February so it will last for quite a few days:
https://coinpoker.com/#milestones

We will keep our community informed as soon as we have more details!

Thank you for answer!
As i understand - it is ready beta version, so i can play poker ? (I see button "Download" on you web)
So if i didn't bought coins i cant play it?

Hello!
Yes you can download the app and give it a shot Smiley
We are playing with play money until the fully functional app with real crypto currency CHP launches after our ICO expected in February!

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:41:01 AM

Hello!
Congrats on fast and successful pre sale!
In webpage i see that there will be opening tournaments, is there set date for that or it is after ICO?

What amount in ETH was raised  during pre ico ?

Hello thank you for your kind words!
Exact dates for the tournaments are not confirmed yet but we are actively working on it and we will keep our community updated as soon as we have more details!
During pre-ICO, we had 100 million CHP available at 0,05€ per CHP and it all sold out within 6 days Smiley
The future of poker is here!

This is very impressive 5 000 000 € in 6 days, will be following your project closely.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:21:07 PM

hi,

can you tell me if coinpoker will support traditionnal poker tracker liker Holdem manager or poker tracker? And can you also tell me if you will propose tournament like spin and go?
Thanks and good luck, i'am in.

Hello thank you for your support,
Poker tracker and other similar trackers will not be working on CoinPoker.
As for tournament and Sit & Go's, we will offer them without any doubt as we will follow the requests of our community Smiley

Moriarti

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:07:51 AM

Exact dates have yet to be determined, however the next stages of our ICO are scheduled for January - February so it will last for quite a few days:

Thank you for answer!
As i understand - it is ready beta version, so i can play poker ? (I see button "Download" on you web)

Hello!
We are playing with play money until the fully functional app with real crypto currency CHP launches after our ICO expected in February!

Thank you!
In advance, while app is downloading - if i know play for play money - it will be converted to coins?
lundrex

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:55:34 AM

Has the sale started?
Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:11:58 PM

hi,

can you tell me if coinpoker will support traditionnal poker tracker liker Holdem manager or poker tracker? And can you also tell me if you will propose tournament like spin and go?
Thanks and good luck, i'am in.

Hello thank you for your support,
Poker tracker and other similar trackers will not be working on CoinPoker.
As for tournament and Sit & Go's, we will offer them without any doubt as we will follow the requests of our community Smiley

it could be nice for some player to play on a poker site witch don't allow tracker as well. Maybe more recreationals players.
I tryed to play with your play monney software. It's nice but please try to give us a replayer ;-)

Hello and thank you,
Yes indeed our app will be more tempting for recreational players and our promotions will be aimed at making sure the recreational players, as they join the network, see continued value which will build a thriving ecosystem and create loyalty and word of mouth advertising.
Our software will be improving constantly to the requests of our players, and I am confident that a replay mode for hand history will be one of the main request from our community Smiley

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:54:04 PM

Thank you for answer!

Hello!

Thank you!
In advance, while app is downloading - if i know play for play money - it will be converted to coins?

Hello again,
Yep, this is play money only so you can try the app Smiley
We will run some promotions where you will be able to earn real CHP while playing with our free money.  And after our ICO expected next February, you will be able to play for real money using our Crypto currency CHP!

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:52:22 PM

Has the sale started?

Hello thank you for your message,
Our pre-ICO sale is over already as all the CHP reserved for that have been sold in 6 days only.
You will be able to buy CHP with ETH when our next stage of ICO starts expected mid-January with a 20% Bonus.
You can sign in on the newsletter of our website in order to make sure you receive the latest news and dates of our ICO:
www.coinpoker.com

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:15:14 PM

CoinPoker’s Community manager Isabelle “No Mercy” Mercier is going to be making a special Q&A video about poker community building, the vision and direction of CoinPoker and overall changes that are now taking place in the world of poker. So don’t miss an opportunity to satisfy your curiosity by hearing the answers from a true poker buff! Leave your questions below!

cockroachbreads

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:12:00 PM

Need Chinese translation
smartJEV

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

HODL

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:07:41 AM

Need Chinese translation

Thank you for your offer but currently we have a Chinese translator.

On which software is based your project? I definitely saw this UI before.
smartJEV

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

HODL

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:08:20 AM

Need Chinese translation

Thank you for your offer but currently we have a Chinese translator.

On which software is based your project? I definitely saw this UI before.

I mean your demo poker client.
Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:08:11 AM

Need Chinese translation

There will be Chinese translations very shortly!

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:20:18 PM

We are preparing something TRULY AWESOME for our supporters starting the 11th of December. Can you guess what it might be?

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:43:17 PM

The time to reveal our big surprise has come!
5% from our pre-ICO will be given back to the community already on the 11th of December! That’s no less than 5 MM CHPs that we’re giving away for FREE➡️ https://coinpoker.com/tournaments
Here goes: from the upcoming Monday you’ll find freeroll tournaments in our app taking place every half an hour, special weekly tournaments, AND exclusive password-protected tournaments with 5MM CHP prize pools.
Look out for more information in the following days (tournament schedule should appear on our poker client tomorrow).

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:18:18 PM

The tournament schedule can now be found on the CoinPoker app! More info can be found here: https://coinpoker.com/tournaments

Hurry to get your tickets for the poker adventure of a lifetime! You might become a CHP millionaire!

vangocash

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:58:27 AM

The tournaments started.
I just won my first 7 poker chips Grin
Good luck to all players.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:34:22 AM

The tournaments started.
I just won my first 7 poker chips Grin
Good luck to all players.

Great start! We hope you all are having fun.

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:37:34 AM

CoinPoker big 5 MM CHP giveaway has now started! Download the app, register, play and earn the title of true CoinPoker champion!
TonyG has also promised to join the tournaments. If you are looking for a poker challenge look out for his message in our Telegram chat: https://t.me/officialcoinpoker

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: