Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:12:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today!  (Read 31095 times)
boOris89

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:08:19 AM

Says on your website that you are supposed to hit exchanges in February, not March. Maybe you should update that info.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coin_poker (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Poker future is today!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:33:20 PM

So you will take 25% from every transaction?

Hello,
No. Games will be rake at an average of 4% with certain caps on certain games. What CoinPoker will dot is to give back no less than 25% of that amount back to the community via various promotions.

CoinPoker stands for trust & transparency!
SandDancer

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:13:53 PM

Can anyone help me, need £3 {10CHP,s}dollars worth of ETH will give you 60 CHP,S in return thats a instant 50 chp profit send message if interested
Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:37:10 PM

Says on your website that you are supposed to hit exchanges in February, not March. Maybe you should update that info.

Hello yes indeed, list of exchanges that CHP will hit in February will be announce soon.
It will also be listed on Bankera when they launch in March.

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:46:37 PM

What will be the 1 CHP value (€) in the future?

Hello, future price will be dictated by the market once it hits the exchanges in February.

Trade-coin.Ico

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:04:15 PM

Hello, what is soft cap / hard cap of CoinPoker?

Hello, minimum goal was 15K ETH and this was reached long ago.
Max cap is 500 millions CHP and unsold tokens will be burned.
All info is in the White Paper: https://coinpoker.com/downloads/coinpoker-whitepaper.pdf?v1801018

Wow, The volume is quite large!!!
Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:08:19 PM

Can anyone help me, need £3 {10CHP,s}dollars worth of ETH will give you 60 CHP,S in return thats a instant 50 chp profit send message if interested

Hello, please be aware that CHP are not transferable before the end of ICO.

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:08:17 PM

What will be the 1 CHP value (€) in the future?
We do not know what the value of CHP will reach, though we are hoping that this will increase with the popular demand and the buying/selling of the coins.

RoboPoke

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

best exchange https://goo.gl/UxdP9s

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:25:26 AM

there is only one thing you should know first, i guess:

these are russian-lithuaninan criminals we're dealing with - they are the same people behind:

SpectroCoin + Bankera + CoinPoker all owned by same Eastern European gang of bandits..

just a word of the wise, so you know what you dealing with!

as the story goes,
made money in 90-ties from gangland extortion, rape, armed assault, bank robbery, prostitution, drug pushing, etc;

blood money! and now, they'e taken YOUR money, enjoy the ride..

best exchange https://goo.gl/UxdP9s
Techmozz

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:05:57 AM
Merited by voteformeg (1)

there is only one thing you should know first, i guess:

these are russian-lithuaninan criminals we're dealing with - they are the same people behind:

SpectroCoin + Bankera + CoinPoker all owned by same Eastern European gang of bandits..

just a word of the wise, so you know what you dealing with!

as the story goes,
made money in 90-ties from gangland extortion, rape, armed assault, bank robbery, prostitution, drug pushing, etc;

blood money! and now, they'e taken YOUR money, enjoy the ride..
You have 9 posts on this forum, all scam accusation. If that's your only contribution to these forum, well thanks then...
robhimself1

Activity: 56

Missing the boat again

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:15:39 PM

I won .45 ETH in an ETH added freeroll on CoinPoker, which they are now trying not to pay me. Their justification is that their T&C states that you need to buy into the ICO to win ETH prizes. Their T&C states nothing of the sort, it instead states that "winnings will be transferred to the winning player’s verified ETH wallet address (see infographic on how to verify your wallet);" By then going to the infographic, you can find that CHP needs to be sent from your ETH wallet to theirs in order to verify. Since CHP can be sent from wallet to wallet, having CHP to send them does not require buying into the ICO, yet they claim their T&C says that it's a requirement.

Furthermore, I emailed their support multiple times before the ICO ended to find out whether buying into the ICO would be required to receive my ETH. My emails were answered, but both times the specific question of whether ICO participation was required to claim ETH prizes was ignored.

So to summarize, CoinPoker feels it's fair to add rules outside of their T&C to justify not paying out already won prizes, claiming those rules are in their T&C when they are demonstrably not. They also feel it's reasonable to ignore questions about how to become eligible to collect prizes until after it's too late to become eligible. When I told their support I planned on posting about this on 2+2, BTC and Reddit, they said that their community is bigger than these sites and bad publicity wouldn't matter. I'll let you be the judge.

My original account "robhimself" was hijacked!
Informationispower

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:53:13 PM

I won .45 ETH in an ETH added freeroll on CoinPoker, which they are now trying not to pay me. Their justification is that their T&C states that you need to buy into the ICO to win ETH prizes. Their T&C states nothing of the sort, it instead states that "winnings will be transferred to the winning player’s verified ETH wallet address (see infographic on how to verify your wallet);" By then going to the infographic, you can find that CHP needs to be sent from your ETH wallet to theirs in order to verify. Since CHP can be sent from wallet to wallet, having CHP to send them does not require buying into the ICO, yet they claim their T&C says that it's a requirement.

Furthermore, I emailed their support multiple times before the ICO ended to find out whether buying into the ICO would be required to receive my ETH. My emails were answered, but both times the specific question of whether ICO participation was required to claim ETH prizes was ignored.

https://imgur.com/1SATtRF

So to summarize, CoinPoker feels it's fair to add rules outside of their T&C to justify not paying out already won prizes, claiming those rules are in their T&C when they are demonstrably not. They also feel it's reasonable to ignore questions about how to become eligible to collect prizes until after it's too late to become eligible. When I told their support I planned on posting about this on 2+2, BTC and Reddit, they said that their community is bigger than these sites and bad publicity wouldn't matter. I'll let you be the judge.

I won some eth and bought a small amount in the ico, they payed me out within a few hours, they had to do this manually so it was more than reasonable as the ico was going on and so much was happening. I asked them on their telegram and got answers to my questions. Apparently you could have verified your account by buying only 1chp making the entire verification cost under 40 cents.

I think you implying the site is shady because you won from freerolls and couldn't be bothered to deposit 1chp to the site and get out way more value in eth, while writing on three sites instead taking you way more effort says what kind of person you are.

Kinda disgusting you are bashing a site that literally let you play for free, answered your questions and you never even invested one cent into.

My experience has been positive, i got help and they paid out everything as they promised.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:55:20 PM

Hello, CoinPoker is giving away 200 ETH in total and all you have to do to participate in ETH prizes is to buy as little as 1 CHP in order to verify your wallet. Full instructions on how to do so are available on the site: https://coinpoker.com/how-to

I received an email from you telling me that the 200 ETH was "waiting for me":

I'm not involved in the ICO, so I don't think that could be a prerequisite. There was no mention of extra terms and conditions.

Do you really require people to have participated in the ICO in order to qualify for the ETH you already promised them? That seems kind of unfair to me, especially since you didn't tell us in advance that the ETH wasn't really "waiting for us".

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Informationispower

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:09:34 PM

hello! how are you doing? wanna make some extra free CHP tokens?!

we are offering CHP token mining software, that works to gain CHP token chips!

proof of work P-O-W is found here in a video clip:

basic license for a year costs $50 or 150CHP

send Ethereum or CHP to address:

after payment, you receive download package with full Mining Robot and tools!

contact me by PM here or to the email:

Karma will get you in the end scammer, you could make money from honest work, its all about choices, stop scamming the weak!!
robhimself1

Missing the boat again

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:00:05 AM

I won some eth and bought a small amount in the ico, they payed me out within a few hours, they had to do this manually so it was more than reasonable as the ico was going on and so much was happening. I asked them on their telegram and got answers to my questions. Apparently you could have verified your account by buying only 1chp making the entire verification cost under 40 cents.

I think you implying the site is shady because you won from freerolls and couldn't be bothered to deposit 1chp to the site and get out way more value in eth, while writing on three sites instead taking you way more effort says what kind of person you are.

Kinda disgusting you are bashing a site that literally let you play for free, answered your questions and you never even invested one cent into.

My experience has been positive, i got help and they paid out everything as they promised.

Except it says nothing in their T&C about needing to buy into the ICO to receive a prize, it says nothing in their emails to me about having to buy into the ICO to receive a prize, and in fact the only place I can find where it says you need to buy into the ICO to receive a prize is here. So you are saying you think a site should be able to offer whatever they want, not pay out on their promises, and hide behind a post they made on a specific forum. If you can't trust a site's T&C, especially a gambling site where you are relying on them 100% not to scam you or make rule changes to steal from you, how can you trust the site?

It's cute that you made an account just to stand up for CoinPoker, do you get paid overtime for posting on here?

Informationispower

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:56:19 AM

Except it says nothing in their T&C about needing to buy into the ICO to receive a prize, it says nothing in their emails to me about having to buy into the ICO to receive a prize, and in fact the only place I can find where it says you need to buy into the ICO to receive a prize is here. So you are saying you think a site should be able to offer whatever they want, not pay out on their promises, and hide behind a post they made on a specific forum. If you can't trust a site's T&C, especially a gambling site where you are relying on them 100% not to scam you or make rule changes to steal from you, how can you trust the site?

It's cute that you made an account just to stand up for CoinPoker, do you get paid overtime for posting on here?
[/quote]

It would have cost you 30cents to get the added price worth $475,3 into your wallet. But you didn't follow the instructions and now you decided to be angry at everyone else but yourself.

They told you in the email you posted a picture of that the deposit was needed to verify your account. Quit your bs, you pathetic human being. Im not getting paid anything and wont reply after this, its 100% waste to be talking to you.
Uko_Chebuko

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:53:07 PM

I need 0.000002882 CHP for acc verification. I will give you $10 in ETH. Where I can buy this?
Uko_Chebuko

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:59:14 PM

0x0A27E19568D06326e2bb1B02D14A544fDB617f79

I must make a transfer to the room. From my wallet. IN CHP.
Uko_Chebuko

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:51:22 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 04:45:18 PM by Uko_Chebuko

MEW to MEW must be. If someone have CHP, I need only 0.000003. I give  you $10 in ETH.

Edit: allready done
robhimself1

Missing the boat again

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:16:41 PM

It would have cost you 30cents to get the added price worth $475,3 into your wallet. But you didn't follow the instructions and now you decided to be angry at everyone else but yourself.

They told you in the email you posted a picture of that the deposit was needed to verify your account. Quit your bs, you pathetic human being. Im not getting paid anything and wont reply after this, its 100% waste to be talking to you.

Well you're wrong and it looks like I'm getting paid. All they say in the emails is that I need to send them CHP from my ETH account, with no explanation of how that's done, which I already knew from reading their T&C, which is why I was emailing them these questions in the first place.

I had literally never used an ETH wallet or token before and didn't know what I needed to do, their support provided 0 help and ignored my direct question twice of whether I needed to participate in the ICO to get paid, and you take their side.

How is life as a bootlicker? Do you go counter-protest when people picket for higher wages? People like you are the reason users are taken advantage of by poker and gambling sites time and time again. You say stuff like "oh they are giving free tournaments/free money you should be thankful", then the abuses get worse and worse and still you say "give them a chance", then they disappear with all player funds and suddenly the people like you just disappear, opinions never to be seen again, until you are licking the boots of some new company.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: