Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:55:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today!  (Read 31110 times)
Seppi

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:44:42 PM

to be honest i bought 4 or 5 for the price of 2,5 usd :-D

I forget to think befor reacting :-P

oh i paid a lot learning with coins :-D

hopefully i still have some little money over to invest, if i ever get to know what i am doing :-D
bbv4pawn

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:34:06 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 09:53:31 PM by bbv4pawn

It is worth reading white paper or not?

The white paper is actually quite an entertaining read. The problem is how much of it will in actuality turn into reality, especially with the fish commonly racking their fishy brains with the deposit procedure.
Bad_Sfinkta

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:47:08 PM

increasingly faced with the failure of projects that started like a good idea. who for a long time in a subject share what now with the project? is there any point to delve into it?

KolbaskinS

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:15:16 AM

The scammers and promoters push the valid threads and questions off the page with long posts about nothing and coin scams and ignore the valid topics, like the problems with the site and ico and the trading scams.

What's wrong with you, man? I answered the main questions (as I see things), providing links and proofs, but you keep ignoring all it. Are you blind? You just really seem to be an old man who is not able to perceive the reality. Or, which is more likely, you are very offended because you don't have 15 cents for CHP and don't understand how to verify your wallet? Smiley

Here is my good advice for you: just close this page, forget it forever, and live your life. I don't really understand what mades you to keep coming here and babble the gibberish.

What a disgrace this site and thread have become.

This is the only thing I agree with you. There is no moderators here, the thread became a rubbish heap with all that spammers and scammers, and trolls like you, haha. It is getting really disgusting..

increasingly faced with the failure of projects that started like a good idea. who for a long time in a subject share what now with the project? is there any point to delve into it?

It's up to you. Try to analyse. Download the app and you will see around 700 people playing at rush hour. Some play high stakes cash tables which is great for such a young room. The thing is that CoinPoker might be the only way to play poker for the US, Australia, Spain, France and many other countries who is not allowed to play at PokerStars and other world's top poker sites. So, I think CP could occupy a certain niche. All depends on the CP team: how they will manage and promote the room.

But, the problem is that CoinPoker reps abandoned their forum's threads for some reason, and people are left to themselves.

P.S. It is not my advice to invest in CP, my advice is, to analyse information from different sites and decide. You might actually just play freerolls for fun and get your CHP for free, as an option.
Boommm

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:35:34 PM

How much is lost when typing, exchanging, and outputting to ForkDelta?
RoboPoke

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

best exchange https://goo.gl/UxdP9s

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:47:05 AM

When you need a real-time quick support solution with CoinPoker CHP chips, trade, or general questions,
like what is the buying/selling rates today, how do you verify your account, etc.

there is open LIVE chat line now @ http://us20.chatzy.com/24987160231102 or http://us21.chatzy.com/62543274816241

novirudarzg

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:53:34 PM

cool that you have  4 PLO freerolls per day, good money there Cheesy
 and ADDed tourneyes doing fine. many fish and dudes on tilt
sell CHP easy at fokrdelta if needed

hope site survives and improves. GL

and same for this thread and forum Cheesy
RoboPoke

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:06:38 PM

Do you want to WIN?! But you don't quite know the game, or you feel tired?

imagine, one bot can bring up to $10 daily and you can run 10 bots 0n Virtual Machines, so it adds up to almost $100!

new CASH game bots: GRINDER [tight-aggressive] and FIREFLY [loose=aggressive]

Look no further - use our patented Poker Robot Pal or PRP in short!

This artificial player will take the game over for you, while you rest, read  a forum or answer some emails :p

basic license for a year costs $50 or 400 CHP tokens; that will pay back within a week or max 10 days - i guarantee!

proof of work P-O-W is found here in a video clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5RGApWBtdo&t=113s POW [proof of work]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5RGApWBtdo&t=144s POW [proof of work]

send Ethereum [ETH] to address: 0x2997989079D5C3a78B4C813952AebF51918a26fb
send Litecoin [LTC] to address: Lh6Wmd6aGuUi1CRWdJS5fWUPq7JWP6UgzL
send Bitcoin  BTC to address: 3GmPqjpdkPvMr9Mdi86cru5HkuobZc6Tbd

after payment, you receive download package with full Poker Robot and tools! and my tech support for your convenience...

bot can also play, besides CoinPoker, on several other poker rooms, like:

888, ACR, Betonline, Betcoin.ag, BlackChip, Bodog, Bowada, Bwin, Carbon, Global, Ignition,
I-Poker, Party, PokerKing, TigerGaming, WinaMax

go for the win, join me [email ASAP coinpokermining@gmail.com], become rich in 2018

there is open LIVE chat line now @ http://us20.chatzy.com/24987160231102 or http://us21.chatzy.com/62543274816241

bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:12:05 PM

Do you want to WIN?! But you don't quite know the game, or you feel tired?

imagine, one bot can bring up to $10 daily and you can run 10 bots 0n Virtual Machines, so it adds up to almost $100!

new CASH game bots: GRINDER [tight-aggressive] and FIREFLY [loose=aggressive]

Look no further - use our patented Poker Robot Pal or PRP in short!

This artificial player will take the game over for you, while you rest, read  a forum or answer some emails :p

basic license for a year costs $50 or 400 CHP tokens; that will pay back within a week or max 10 days - i guarantee!

proof of work P-O-W is found here in a video clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5RGApWBtdo&t=113s POW [proof of work]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5RGApWBtdo&t=144s POW [proof of work]

send Ethereum [ETH] to address: 0x2997989079D5C3a78B4C813952AebF51918a26fb
send Litecoin [LTC] to address: Lh6Wmd6aGuUi1CRWdJS5fWUPq7JWP6UgzL
send Bitcoin  BTC to address: 3GmPqjpdkPvMr9Mdi86cru5HkuobZc6Tbd

after payment, you receive download package with full Poker Robot and tools! and my tech support for your convenience...

bot can also play, besides CoinPoker, on several other poker rooms, like:

888, ACR, Betonline, Betcoin.ag, BlackChip, Bodog, Bowada, Bwin, Carbon, Global, Ignition,
I-Poker, Party, PokerKing, TigerGaming, WinaMax

go for the win, join me [email ASAP coinpokermining@gmail.com], become rich in 2018

I would be extremely cautious with this...most likely a scam or a poorly coded bot at best.

I know that coding a profitable poker bot is extremely difficult and if this guy really has profitable bots he wouldn't be selling them he would be using them himself, remember that in crypto if its something where you have to send money first or if it seems to good to be true it probably is.

RonHandy

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:54:20 PM

The white paper is actually quite an entertaining read. The problem is how much of it will in actuality turn into reality, especially with the fish commonly racking their fishy brains with the deposit procedure.

The market research I did shows that not even a 1/10 of a percent converted to crypto poker and it seems to be on a  decline. Poker players laughed at anonymous online poker and it failed to get players despite endless freerolls on every site.  Free money and nobody is buying.   During the poker bust there was deep hatred for the dollar and scared americans who didn't want to go to jail or have their accounts frozen and even during these times it flopped. That was the height of it about 5 years ago. There isn't even a number to throw out you because most crypto poker sites closed down.

Seals has 3 half tables going right now.  There is an embarrassing 6 people playing on the entire site.

Coinpoker had about 30 when I logged on last night, this appears to be the last 30 people that left seals so the market hasn't grown, just shifted to where more freerolls are, which isn't exactly a working business.   There are hundreds in the freerolls but but these are not real customers and don't convert to profits, just leeches looking for pennies. When the freeroll gets out the cash tables pickup for about 10 minutes until everyone spends the 50 cents and leaves. The site is mostly non english speaking. Lots of latinos, europeans and a small lot of westerners, even indian people are playing here which I rarely ever see online.  It's clearly the people from this forum and ex seals along with the small miners and promoters who have $2 in ethereum and want to get rich.

I'm looking at the freerolls, pretty funny but what would you expect from the magicians that scour this site.

RonHandy

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:23:03 PM

You just really seem to be an old man who is not able to perceive the reality. Or, which is more likely, you are very offended because you don't have 15 cents for CHP and don't understand how to verify your wallet? Smiley

Maybe so, but in the world of online poker where trust and only trust matters, old and offended and English goes a hell of a lot further than young, baseless, crypto promoter, with of course poor English.  Not like the quality of English should matter but from past experience the fake promoters and scams have always been from your region. I'm not sure what you mean by can't perceive reality but I don't think you know either so it's ok.

But, the problem is that CoinPoker reps abandoned their forum's threads for some reason, and people are left to themselves.

True, isn't that a strong statement, it is evident how dumb you are as you call it for "some reason" but nothing happens for just some unknown reason. The serious questions from the real players and real investors has them running scared.  They can't answer these because it forces them to reveal a negative but truthful detail about their site so they have a request on their website for BTCtalk posters, basically people like you doing the dirty work. A bounty for lying as I see it. If they happen to reply to someone like me, and I quote them and ask them a question about the real issues they have no choice but to lie, tell the truth which is negative or not answer. All 3 choices are bad as I see it. 
[/quote]

Not sure why I'm even responding to someone who is a thread distractor, promoter and all around poor debater.  You guys prefer to keep the thread going by talking about foolish things like type of games and the color of the skin while the real issues are the team, the withdrawal and verification process, site integrity, site compatibility etc.. All these topics you're a loser at and I don't even know why wasting time I'm replying to you.

While you're failing at debating, can you tell us one more thing since you are exclusively a CP poster.  How do you explain the fact that they give losers 2000 chips every few hours but they don't give players 0.0000001 once in a lifetime to verify a wallet. Can you also explain how they call it anonymous when its linked pre and post to your Ethereum address, I sure don't see anonymous there. It's even worse since the the withdrawal and even sale of your chips is fed back to the site. The only anonymous part is the the other player doesn't know my real name, everything else including what you with the chips, your holdings, sales, buys etc are out in the open.

when you start to think about it, the locked wallet is more negative then I thought because it locks and tracks your entire history. you can't even dump your wallet once its locked in there. Even million dollar trading sites don't incorporate such tactics, this is a tracking tool more than anything.

bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:59:35 PM

The market research I did shows that not even a 1/10 of a percent converted to crypto poker and it seems to be on a  decline. Poker players laughed at anonymous online poker and it failed to get players despite endless freerolls on every site.  Free money and nobody is buying.   During the poker bust there was deep hatred for the dollar and scared americans who didn't want to go to jail or have their accounts frozen and even during these times it flopped. That was the height of it about 5 years ago. There isn't even a number to throw out you because most crypto poker sites closed down.

Seals has 3 half tables going right now.  There is an embarrassing 6 people playing on the entire site.

Coinpoker had about 30 when I logged on last night, this appears to be the last 30 people that left seals so the market hasn't grown, just shifted to where more freerolls are, which isn't exactly a working business.   There are hundreds in the freerolls but but these are not real customers and don't convert to profits, just leeches looking for pennies. When the freeroll gets out the cash tables pickup for about 10 minutes until everyone spends the 50 cents and leaves. The site is mostly non english speaking. Lots of latinos, europeans and a small lot of westerners, even indian people are playing here which I rarely ever see online.  It's clearly the people from this forum and ex seals along with the small miners and promoters who have $2 in ethereum and want to get rich.

I'm looking at the freerolls, pretty funny but what would you expect from the magicians that scour this site.

I tend to agree with this, I have a lot of online poker experience dating back to full tilt, poker stars ect ect... I lived through the department of justice seizure of full tilt and witnessed a lot of people getting their money lost or frozen by full tilt. Ever since then online poker has never been the same.

I agree that almost all attempts at creating a crypto related poker room has failed, despite all those bot riddled freerolls that did nothing but liquidate their capital. When betcoin shutdown it was a real indicator that the poker world just is not ready or interested in a crypto related room....which honestly is a real shame because if done right a blockchain based room could prevent what happened with full tilt.

The only room that seems to be doing ok is Nitrogen, which is more of a sports betting site
RoboPoke

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:58:37 PM

When you need a real-time quick support solution with CoinPoker CHP chips, trade, or general questions,
like what is the buying/selling rates today, how do you verify your account, etc.

Good News, Everyone!!!
There is an amazing crypto exchange that sends your Ethereum to Neteller, bank account, etc.
use my HAPPY LINK https://goo.gl/UxdP9s when registering for the Happy Exchange
and Lady Luck will take you by hand in all situations!

True Spartan

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:05:10 PM

Anyone here play on Bovada?
bbv4pawn

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:24:41 AM

https://i.imgur.com/srFiPmN.gif
KolbaskinS

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:59:12 AM

During the poker bust there was deep hatred for the dollar and scared americans who didn't want to go to jail or have their accounts frozen and even during these times it flopped. That was the height of it about 5 years ago.

It has nothing to do with CoinPoker. Who cares what was 5 years ago?

Poker players laughed at anonymous online poker and it failed to get players despite endless freerolls on every site.

The world's online poker is now moving in the direction of anonymity. Even PokerStars is thinking to open anonymous tables and tourneys.  

It's clearly the people from this forum and ex seals along with the small miners and promoters who have $2 in ethereum and want to get rich.

It is not about two dollars. People could play just for fun.

...young, baseless, crypto promoter, with of course poor English... the fake promoters and scams have always been from your region.

...it is evident how dumb you are... basically people like you doing the dirty work. A bounty for lying as I see it. If they happen to reply to someone like me, and I quote them and ask them a question about the real issues they have no choice but to lie, tell the truth which is negative or not answer.

Not sure why I'm even responding to someone who is a thread distractor, promoter and all around poor debater. You guys prefer to keep the thread going by talking about foolish things...

This is probably the last time I answer you. I don't really see a point to continue a discussion with someone who is not able to keep a constructive and meaningful dialog. My talk is based on analysis, facts and explanations. Your talk is based on emotions, hate and infantility. All you can do is to accuse everyone around and scream about scam, lie and injustice.

When I ask you for proofs of your words, you ignore it.

You cannot prove that I am a CP's promoter, you cannot prove CP's reps leaved the thread because they have nothing to say. You say about this like it is a fact, but it is only your fantasies. Like all the rest you talk about. It is either your fantasies, or your subjective opinion which has nothing to do with real situation.

And, surely you cannot prove that CP is scam. I don't really know what will happen tomorrow or in a year, maybe the site will be shut down, I don't know the future. But right now you cannot call the working project a scam.

When I prove my words with links, you also ignore it. And, the same time you keep talking about 'real issues'.. which ones? The issue you don't understand how to verify your wallet? LOL. I even offered a bet worth 500 USD if you can proof your words, but you ran away from that offer like a coward. When you have nothing to say, when you ran out of arguments, you start blaming my English (which is not my first language), my region (by the way, what the region?), and insult me for no reason.

You also think everyone owes you something. You reckon that CoinPoker should send money to everyone for verifying wallets. Hah, that's really ridiculous. It is a childish and immature behaviour. Or, behaviour of a hysterical person. So, when you calm down, and grow up, come back, and we will talk.
Coin_poker (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Poker future is today!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:10:21 AM

Good news keep pouring! CHP has been listed on CoinMarketCap (bit.ly/CHPCMC)

CHP can be bought on Allcoin (bit.ly/CPAllCoin), IDEX (bit.ly/CHPIDEX), ForkDelta (bit.ly/CHPForkDelta), YObit (bit.ly/CHPonYObit), AND HitBTC (bit.ly/HitBTCAff)!

CoinPoker stands for trust & transparency!
sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:52:22 AM

I quite like CoinPoker but I think they've missed a trick by not having SNG's, heads up and all the other games the big sites have.  By the time they get all that, the interest might of gone.  Playing with no rake is good but what happens when the ICO money runs out?
lordtofis

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

CoinPoker Is Expanding
Great news, everyone – we’re listed in the biggest coin watch channel, www.CoinMarketCap.com! We’re proud to be advancing so well, and you’ll be able to conveniently watch and reach to the market changes of the CHP token.

On CoinMarketCap, you can monitor the price changes, the volume, and all the other data available from all our exchanges in one place. We hope you enjoy this new listing just as much as we are – and best of luck trading CHP!
1000kk

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

I like this business model. Compared to obvious garbage, it looks very promising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: