Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 06:11:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today!  (Read 31108 times)
Croco33

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:05:01 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 05:01:08 PM by Croco33

Common, I dont believe there are 800 players now,
after this civic app,

It's a lie just as the rest of their posts...

I last logged on Sunday night before being locked out and counted every game,  45 or so hands but at least 5-6 of those were on as many as 3 tables at once.  So 45 hands but roughly 16-20 players MAX..

yes friend , i believe you.

about swc..eahh thats ugly interface, also the buy -ins are too big in swc ....and veeery few players always there ,
i think is good tony g made coinpoker and i liked coinpoker..... but seems last move of adding civic app made them losed lots of players,
ehh hopefully  they change their mind and

1)rennounce at this civic app requiering 6.0 android or 9.0 ios , to revive back their platform, and
2) will add  heads up sngoes

and for sure will be 10 times more players.
- im saying this coz i want coinpoker not become coinpoker rekt , i want to succeed.
- it started  so nice and good thing is CHP was added to 5 exchanges  but now..they added this civic app ,seems is not good for them and anyway if they will not  add heads up sit n goes games , they will not prospere to much.
- i dont like how they did because  till i buy a 6.0 android phone , im stucked, i dont want even for 1st login use a friends phone, thats not professional for a company to suggest and until then price of CHP will go bitco-REKT.

- Actually all players losed...coz price of  CHP begun collapsing the day civic app was added, not falling til this adition,, even eth price was falling since 1 week earlier.

- I didnt buyed their ICO so i dnt care,......
 but true is lots of eth was used to buy into their ICO.,.its worth imense but were the money from ICO used to add heads up sndgoes?.... no..........

, ..and investors got CHP ..which now goes COINpoker -rekt...,,why ....coz less players ....and why less ..coz civic app requiring 6.0 android at least or 9.0 ios
Croco33

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:47:56 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 04:58:14 PM by Croco33

sadly, my worst suspitions went true: coinpoker is a shill russian-lithuanian & their cohorts for money [read whores] enterprise;

Ask wavrachal how many times SWC said 200 online but it was actually 43 in a free roll and 3 at a .01 cash table.
you are right, i played on SwC for 2+years; also on other projects like SatoshiPoker that too, went shill scam, etc;

when something stinks and looks like shit - it certainly is a piece of shit!

"when something stinks and looks like shit - it certainly is a piece of shit! "

ha ha ha  , nice saying friend !!
not only is true but is a funny description of it  Smiley

ehh lets hope all will be good somehow, at least coinpoker has a nice interface but seems since with this civic app CHP value is going sadly down ..
RoboPoke

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

best exchange https://goo.gl/UxdP9s

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:37:13 PM

this creep is their scape-goat, made head of operations; LoL yeah they would put some loser in charge of millions of dollars, hah!

nevertheless, check his info, find him on social networks and tell what you think:

https://lt.linkedin.com/in/paulius-mikaliunas-2ab3568a

paulius.mikaliunas@coinpoker.com

i will devote time to finding all other of their scumbag friends and post public contact info!

when KYC means Know Your Customer,
then KYE means Know Your Enemy!

RoboPoke

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:06:22 AM

the only winning thing in online poker Leaderboard grinding is poker robots! coz they can play 24/7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5RGApWBtdo&t=113s POW [proof of work]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5RGApWBtdo&t=144s POW [proof of work]

basic license for a year costs $50 or 800 CHP tokens [because CHP drops in price atm]

send Ethereum [ETH] to address: 0x2997989079D5C3a78B4C813952AebF51918a26fb
send Litecoin [LTC] to address: Lh6Wmd6aGuUi1CRWdJS5fWUPq7JWP6UgzL
send Bitcoin  BTC to address: 3GmPqjpdkPvMr9Mdi86cru5HkuobZc6Tbd

after payment, you receive download package with full Poker Robot and tools!

bot can also play, besides CoinPoker, on several other poker rooms, like:
888, ACR, Betonline, Betcoin.ag, BlackChip, Bodog, Bowada, Bwin, Carbon, Global, Ignition,
I-Poker, Party, PokerKing, TigerGaming, WinaMax

go for the win, join me [email ASAP coinpokermining@gmail.com], become rich in 2018

We are giving away back to community this wonderful profit making tool,
because we feel CoinPoker stole value from ICO participants!
This is like a re-bate!

Croco33

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:09:25 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 12:30:20 PM by Croco33

this creep is their scape-goat, made head of operations; LoL yeah they would put some loser in charge of millions of dollars, hah!

nevertheless, check his info, find him on social networks and tell what you think:

https://lt.linkedin.com/in/paulius-mikaliunas-2ab3568a

paulius.mikaliunas@coinpoker.com

i will devote time to finding all other of their scumbag friends and post public contact info!

when KYC means Know Your Customer,
then KYE means Know Your Enemy!

Friend ,i do not think he is a scambag, also doesnt look like a scambag he looks like a cool guy.
And i think is good coinpoker appeared , i enjoyed playing at coinpoker more than in other parts, until this civic app.

Scambags are those from nitrogen poker, after i won a few times in freeroll they blocked my account without any reason
until now coinpoker i think was ok , you profited with your bots, ( but are you really giving bots in return for the coins u ask...coz i see some bad reviews about you saying u only take the coins  ) so why u call him scambag ?

i think i still have my few CHP there , i just need to buy an android 6.0 phone, so i dont think he is a scambag.i stil preffer coinpoker but this civic app is bullshit coz i cant login for now .

He only did bad management  introducing civic kyc coz requires android 6.0 which many dont have so he fucked up the players playing at coinpoker and also the CHP market volume and price going down because of this.

So i hope he will do a better job to help coinpoker grow back and abort the civic app, i didnt cared about some freeroll multiaccounters.
i care coz i dnt have android 6.0 phone yet to play.

Maybe the guy just did a bad managment introducing this KYC Civic , because it needs android 6.0 to be installed or IOS 9.0 at least...and not all have phone with this versions..

Because civic cant be installed..the number of players
decreased big...and also trading CHP volume fallen to almost no volume, which will imply fall in value of CHP.

BUt common wht if coinpoker didnt have existed..i think is better for all of us it appered but now the guy did a bad management , i cant say it is a scambag.

He should though add heads up sit n goes , like this coinpoker is not so appealing for me.

Besides was good 4 u, coz u have an aditional poker room were to use your bots if u really sell them coz i see u have bad reputation. so maybe u dnt sell any bot and just take the money.

I mean just think ,say one want buy bots...how to trust you with that minus 2 reputation and also there some 5 guys saying u r a scammer ?
So im not saying you are or not a scammer , but how people cant trust you with this minus 2 ..that after u receive the payment , you will not "forget " to send the bots ?

earnadoge

Activity: 175
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:21:50 PM

When you are hell bent on killing your own project, it will die eventually.  The verification company they require us to use only has a couple hundred downloads and reviews are not that good.  It's a brand new company and just because they have the word block chain in their description doesn't mean we should trust it.  The address verification is unnecessary, to secure account, you can require email verification before withdraw is sent, quadriqa, potcoin wallet, and bitcoin poker sites do this, so if someone is in your account, they need to gain access to email as well.  If it works for them it will work for coinpoker.  Multi accounts are prevented through IP tracking, rewards sites and dice sites do this, there is a third party software available for $100 for poker, and it has an IP thing, so same tables can't have same IP's, no identity verification needed.  Bot behavior needs to be identified and corresponding IP banned, identity check is not gonna help if you can't identify a bot.  If major crypto exchanges/wallets like quadriga and huge dice cites don't require any of the stuff they do, than there is a reason for it.  The more barriers you create, the less people making it to the finish line.  The price now is 12 cents cad and buy price is half that, what poker player is going to buy chips that are worth half right away, it makes no sense.  The player distribution is worry some, only ten percent come from US according the graphic someone posted, which is the only country that can't play on normal sites like 888poker, so 90% of players are just draining the free rolls, because they have so many good options for mainstream poker.      

Croco33

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

When you are hell bent on killing your own project, it will die eventually.  The verification company they require us to use only has a couple hundred downloads and reviews are not that good.  It's a brand new company and just because they have the word block chain in their description doesn't mean we should trust it.  The address verification is unnecessary, to secure account, you can require email verification before withdraw is sent, quadriqa, potcoin wallet, and bitcoin poker sites do this, so if someone is in your account, they need to gain access to email as well.  If it works for them it will work for coinpoker.  Multi accounts are prevented through IP tracking, rewards sites and dice sites do this, there is a third party software available for $100 for poker, and it has an IP thing, so same tables can't have same IP's, no identity verification needed.  Bot behavior needs to be identified and corresponding IP banned, identity check is not gonna help if you can't identify a bot.  If major crypto exchanges/wallets like quadriga and huge dice cites don't require any of the stuff they do, than there is a reason for it.  The more barriers you create, the less people making it to the finish line.  The price now is 12 cents cad and buy price is half that, what poker player is going to buy chips that are worth half right away, it makes no sense.  The player distribution is worry some, only ten percent come from US according the graphic someone posted, which is the only country that can't play on normal sites like 888poker, so 90% of players are just draining the free rolls, because they have so many good options for mainstream poker.      

i agree, coinpoker fucked up his on work adding civic, number of players decreased 10 times, also CHp trading volume, also its price will go lower and lower , they should abort civic if they are good managers....what they did adding civic is building coinpokers grave....and  is sad..was a nice poker room.
bbv4pawn

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:02:52 PM

You'll all come back when Android 6 becomes mainstream. But CHP will cost a lot more then.  

Cheesy
RonHandy

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:16:32 PM

You'll all come back when Android 6 becomes mainstream. But CHP will cost a lot more then.  

Cheesy

BB you missed the whole point, anyone can acquire android 6 ..  It's that we wont because this space has rejected
all forms of verification.  The crypto poker scene is tiny with only a few hundred of us worldwide,  If I was to
ever link my real world info such as phone number of phone identity to a poker site I might as well just play at a fiat site. 

CHP will never go up without manipulation. follow the past and current gambling coins and poker sites. All of them have been delisted or fully closed down, all poker sites, even the big hyped acebusters has 0 players.,. Not even the sites owners friends play there, but they managed to have a big scamy youtube video promising the future. The future is here and its 0 players.

Do keep trying to mislead the forum with cherry picked charts and screenshots of nothing. It's quite obvious you're heavily invested in this scam.

You still have not made a comment on how the 2018 app is copyright 2006 Tonybet ? I'm still waiting for that answer, did the lead developer have his computer date 12 years behind or will you slowly realize the whole thing was lie from the ground up.
RonHandy

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:34:24 PM

Good observations, you might be the only other thinker here.

I can tell you guys no verification has ever stopped a scammer. It has only stopped real users who understand its a joke.  The people who will use these apps are young suckers, they will give up poker in one week or a tiny few will get better and move on to fiat sites.  It is only the rejection of fiat and large operators that makes up the BTC poker space. Whoever pulls out their phone and gives the phone number and identity to a scam ICO like civic is already a loser.  Someone who doesn't understand the privacy and surveillance state we live and how apps work.

If I wanted to cheat this here is what I do.

Step #1 - acquire old phone, most people have 5 phones around the house, if you don't look in the junk bin at your work, still can't get one free, there are 500 phones on craigslist with a broken screen selling for $20 average.  

Step #2 if its really old flash it to Android 6.

Step #3 acquire anonymous sim card at 7/11 for $12.99 , activate as Tony G. Verify and complete,

Step # 4 log on to coinpoker and continue scamming

A hacker can even skip steps #1 -3 because cloning your sim or EMI is as easy as one two three, so a real hacker can use one sim and one phone to create endless identities.

Call your friend on the new phone and go multi accounting, card sharing, teaming up etc..

As you can see its a joke, no fake/phony app verification can be done online period.

Finally, who is selling you this fraud, it's another fake ICO !!!  Its only fitting one ICO would partner with another . They both have the same model

Croco33

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:48:30 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 03:02:44 PM by Croco33

Cheesy

...about CHP....Stake it till you- will break it ...friend Cheesy..

like bitconnect BCC...you can stil stake it i quess , but worths nothing.
Smiley

bb44Pawn, read earndoge 's and Ron's previous posts... friend ,to see why you destroyed a good site, coz it was a good site.

its sad coz til now coinpoker  did a good work , had nice interface,even no heads up sitngoes games, they added CHp to exchanges,  which is great.but ..and now u fukd all adding civic app.

The result of adding civic app is clear ..10 times less players..and read earnadoge and ron posts to catch the point of all story which u missed it, friend.
i understand u like the site , i like it too, but now less .

bbv4pawn

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:00:57 PM

You still have not made a comment on how the 2018 app is copyright 2006 Tonybet ? I'm still waiting for that answer, did the lead developer have his computer date 12 years behind or will you slowly realize the whole thing was lie from the ground up.

https://i.imgur.com/xobeTVT.png

You mean that? Don't lie. It's 2006-2018. As you see, PokerStars has 2001-2015. Windows will have 1985-2018. These copyright and date numbers don't mean much. I don't see why it's bothering you.

Unfathomable what keeps you trolling this thread.
Croco33

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:08:02 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 03:47:27 PM by Croco33

yea is old tonypoker with new skin , it says tony in the exe   but doesnt matter , i dont care,
actually is good coz coinpoker appeard as another option to play poker, has nice interface, but even no heads up sngoes which sucks... coz i preffer those , but even so, was ok.

but now they kind of made worse to its progress adding civic , many players cant login at least until get an android 6 phone which is required by the civic app
bbv4pawn

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:10:47 PM

It's the first site where good hands actually hold most of the time.  Cheesy
Croco33

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:16:58 PM

It's the first site where good hands actually hold most of the time.  Cheesy

well , i had some bad beats also in coinpoker , but that is normal in poker, some players keep calling even big bets without having odds to win........and so they make the flush...

i hope to  buy faster a cheaper  android 6 phone to be able to play again.
RonHandy

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:56:08 PM

You mean that? Don't lie. It's 2006-2018. As you see, PokerStars has 2001-2015. Windows will have 1985-2018. These copyright and date numbers don't mean much. I don't see why it's bothering you.

Unfathomable what keeps you trolling this thread.

BB4 you have not made a truthful comment in this post. all your posts resemble exactly that of salesman selling stock on ihub. They are pathetic distractions and screenshot that don't get to the meat of the subject, only distract or offer disinformation.  Look on ihub at the penny stock pushers and it's word for word your same pitch, if you wait any longer you'll never get this stock at this price. L O L

Once again for the thinking man, which you are not a part of , your argument makes no sense because pokserstars has been around forever so they can have code from 2001.

BUT Coinpoker wasn't . It was only conceived after ethereum so if they're using 2006 code there is something wrong, and that wrong is not only are the using 2006 code but the entire platoform is tonybet. They held an ICO over rebranding a site which was already valued at nothing and had existed for many years.

And again, its written right in there, even the cypher key was issued to Tonybet.com 2016 by Godaddy . This is 100% Tonybet, with the screen to withdraw in fiat replaced as a screen to withdraw in CHP.  Which is not even coding and is done by editing plain text files.
RonHandy

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:10:54 PM

Here is the screencap people should be looking at, not pokerstars or other distractions.  I had to go to an old laptop to find tonybet and its identical, same files, same folder structure, only some new jpegs added.

And here it is in coinpoker, same files, and whoops it's even called tonybet and uses tony's key.

https://www.imgpost.co.uk/images/2018/03/16/LOL.jpg

https://www.imgpost.co.uk/image/DapH
RonHandy

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:23:04 PM

Here is another screencap which is not coinpoker but defines the crpyto poker space very well.

61 online = 0 games being played

It not a big deal that they say 61 online because as I mentioned that could be from a wide range but the key data to take away is that 0 people are playing.

https://www.imgpost.co.uk/images/2018/03/16/SWC-scam-site.jpg

https://www.imgpost.co.uk/image/DCn3
bbv4pawn

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:06:03 PM

They are too busy making updates to the software and holding promotions. They will get a new certificate from GoDaddy when the app goes out of beta, I'm sure.
RonHandy

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:01:00 PM

They are too busy making updates to the software and holding promotions. They will get a new certificate from GoDaddy when the app goes out of beta, I'm sure.

So they told you that ?  You must be in constant communication with the team to know this. That's really convenient and believable like your other post about 1500 players. I'm going to guess you're at least 50% down.

Sells outnumber the buys 4 to 1 on idex. If the team is busy, they're dumping not coding. Ethereum had a nice uptick today and chp is still down -1% over eth, and has underperformed eth 4 days in a row.

The players responded and swiftly rejected bad ideas.

The market responded and does not value this venture.  Now that we know its tonybet, it is safe to say that it's overvalued 1000x times, but you believe it will still go up from here. 

It will be a controlled exit to the bottom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: