Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:41:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today!  (Read 31119 times)
Kole

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:46:26 AM

i love this site!

so far, i have collected many useful links, let me display a summary:

1st category: poker game:

a) this guy claims his poker robots work on coinpoker and few other rooms:
Do you want to WIN?! But you don't quite know the game, or you feel tired?

imagine, one bot can bring up to $10 daily and you can run 10 bots 0n Virtual Machines, so it adds up to almost $100!

new CASH game bots: GRINDER [tight-aggressive] and FIREFLY [loose=aggressive]

Look no further - use our patented Poker Robot Pal or PRP in short!

This artificial player will take the game over for you, while you rest, read  a forum or answer some emails :p

basic license for a year costs $50 or 1100 CHP tokens; that will pay back within a week or max 10 days - i guarantee

proof of work P-O-W is found here in a video clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5RGApWBtdo&t=144s POW

send Ethereum [ETH] to address: 0x2997989079D5C3a78B4C813952AebF51918a26fb
send Litecoin [LTC] to address: Lh6Wmd6aGuUi1CRWdJS5fWUPq7JWP6UgzL
send Bitcoin  BTC to address: 3GmPqjpdkPvMr9Mdi86cru5HkuobZc6Tbd

after payment, you receive download package with full Poker Robot and tools! and my tech support for your convenience...

bot can also play, besides CoinPoker, it works on several other poker rooms, like:

888, ACR, Betonline, Betcoin.ag, BlackChip, Bodog, Bowada, Bwin, Carbon, Global, Ignition,
I-Poker, Party, PokerKing, TigerGaming, WinaMax

go for the win, join me [email ASAP coinpokermining@gmail.com], become rich in 2018

there is open LIVE chat line now @ https://goo.gl/VtswW2

will keep you posted on new discoveries in next postings!

Why do you quoting this monkey??? Are you his coleague scammer???
Kole

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:50:37 AM

Guys, whenever you se posts like this one above just click "IGNORE" buton to the left, under their avatar.
Kyra23

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:21:42 PM

i love this site!

so far, i have collected many useful links, let me display a summary:

2nd category: cryptocurrency and token exchanges:

from what i gathered, there's good choice to exchange and send/receive your tokens and crypto here:

CoinPoker registered official Exchange found here: trade your CHP tokens today!
https://[Suspicious link removed]/Qg63pJ
Good News, Everyone!!!
There is an amazing crypto exchange that sends your Ethereum to Neteller, bank account, etc.
use my HAPPY LINK https://[Suspicious link removed]/UxdP9s when registering for the Happy Exchange
and Lady Luck will take you by hand in all situations!
nice touch, they claim to have a live chat support, too!
there is open LIVE chat line now @ https://[Suspicious link removed]/VtswW2 24/7

Only official exchanges are listed on official coinpoker website : https://coinpoker.com/
DO NEVER CLICK ON RANDOM LINK UNKNOWN PEOPLE POST ARROUND.
DO NEVER BUY ILLEGAL SOFTWARE , YOU MAY BE SCAMMED OR GET BANNED FROM THE ROOM .

Be smart, play fair, think by yourself, don't be a sheep .

Good luck on tables
RonHandy

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:32:05 PM

Hey, you are so precisely describing what's happening on your regular fiat network like iPoker. But CoinPoker's games are exactly the opposite. Blockchain RNG, which is soon to be implemented, will secure that the cards are truly random, and CoinPoker's tables are often full of chatting, which indicates a prevalence of humans. You should have played there yourself before typing this.

It's disappointing to see all the dumb people in this thread.

BB4 I love your endless lies and excuses, like the BC is going to secure the RNG, do you even have a clue of what you're talking about. Every post you're selling the future like a toxic penny stock salesman. it's either going up or they have no competition or they're going to secure the RNG with a blockchain in the future. So basically what you're saying it isn't secure in the present.

Kyra I sure hope 23 is your lucky hand and not your age because if it is you're going to be destroyed by people who have outlived you 2-3x . you sound like a text messaging 12 year old, the last person to take advice from.

RonHandy

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:34:30 PM

Folks if you're thinking of buying into this scam or you want to play the site, ask these idiots to elaborate on what they're talking about, you'll soon discover you're taking advice from teenagers and idiots.  All 3 people who have spoken positively about this scam have ignored the facts or just distract or disinfo from the topic. Classics sign of a shill, and if you notice they want people to stop talking here and go to telegram where they censor and moderate everything, yet they won't stop replying here themselves.    Ask them on Telegram about Tonybet and see how long you last.  It's a sign of defeat when you respond to someone and ask them to go away because you can't debate the topic or don't agree with them.  The fact remains coinpoker is a fraud and one of the biggest ICO scams in this space.
bbv4pawn

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:53:01 PM

lol, this guy is multiaccounting bitcointalk.
vitek_dyb

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:17:03 AM

https://www.facebook.com/ProjectShivom/photos/a.1965230350416771.1073741828.1964828077123665/2044645595808579/?type=3&hc_ref=ARQrx8Ei2jJlseD04hvMfPNqKl-BY2aNMlymdCbn8KdPSPTPZhARZWN12rzmykMGDRw
 Grin Grin Grin
Maks7

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:18:30 AM

Folks if you're thinking of buying into this scam or you want to play the site, ask these idiots to elaborate on what they're talking about, you'll soon discover you're taking advice from teenagers and idiots.  All 3 people who have spoken positively about this scam have ignored the facts or just distract or disinfo from the topic. Classics sign of a shill, and if you notice they want people to stop talking here and go to telegram where they censor and moderate everything, yet they won't stop replying here themselves.    Ask them on Telegram about Tonybet and see how long you last.  It's a sign of defeat when you respond to someone and ask them to go away because you can't debate the topic or don't agree with them.  The fact remains coinpoker is a fraud and one of the biggest ICO scams in this space.

Rave! There are no bots and superusers or they play so little that they just give money.
Kyra23

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:28:09 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 03:56:36 PM by Kyra23

"facts" when you have nothing that can approach a proof or even a exemple of what you said .
Moon and Ron you are one of those two : Angry losers or paid by someone to spread your hate around . As I said, you don't like ? Go away . Your fake aggressiv "vigilante" attitude is toxic and corrosive . And yeah 99% sure you are the same guy multiaccounting and profit by the fact bitcointalk is dying and there is no modo around to kick you out of here .
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:08:43 PM

so far the only losers are the people who trusted coinpoker and participated in the ICO , it seems that coinpoker cares more about freerollers and shills than the original investors
can't see this site going anywhere big in the future , still the same freerolls and the same added tournies with no rake being generated at all and freerollers dumping what they make on the exchanges
Kyra23

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

so far the only losers are the people who trusted coinpoker and participated in the ICO , it seems that coinpoker cares more about freerollers and shills than the original investors
can't see this site going anywhere big in the future , still the same freerolls and the same added tournies with no rake being generated at all and freerollers dumping what they make on the exchanges

Do you even play poker ? Who cares about freerollers that dump 5% of total supplies ? Let's see when all dumpers will be gone.
Only losers are people who bought BTC in late december, noobs who "boguth the dip" those month following shitty "this is not a financial advice" crap from twitter .
I accumilating CHP, and playing as I would play on a fiat room . No lose here . You think your rank on a dying unmoderated forum makes you trustable ?  X doubt .
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:51:56 PM

Do you even play poker ? Who cares about freerollers that dump 5% of total supplies ? Let's see when all dumpers will be gone.
Only losers are people who bought BTC in late december, noobs who "boguth the dip" those month following shitty "this is not a financial advice" crap from twitter .
I accumilating CHP, and playing as I would play on a fiat room . No lose here . You think your rank on a dying unmoderated forum makes you trustable ?  X doubt .

lol keep shilling that site , they didn't take bitcoins or fiat they took ethereum and now it's less than half what it was
no development at all in the last month except adding the skinz , so you can keep talking BS as much as you want but you can't hide the truth
chp will never success and you can mark my words , it doesn't make sense to buy a coin to play poker with when you can directly play with your btc or eth in other sites

only loosers are the investors who dumped their ETH in that scam project , and since you consider the forums here dying then stop browsing it and wasting your time
Kyra23

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:05:40 PM

lol keep shilling that site , they didn't take bitcoins or fiat they took ethereum and now it's less than half what it was
no development at all in the last month except adding the skinz , so you can keep talking BS as much as you want but you can't hide the truth
chp will never success and you can mark my words , it doesn't make sense to buy a coin to play poker with when you can directly play with your btc or eth in other sites

only loosers are the investors who dumped their ETH in that scam project , and since you consider the forums here dying then stop browsing it and wasting your time

Other "sites" you talk about are scams, noone known in their team, no transparent rng ... If you would even have make some research you would have seen that room is still in beta with final software coming soon, also mobile app this month. Known poker players part of the team (Isabelle Mercier and Tony G) and it makes perfect sense to take ETH during ICO for an ERC 20 token .
But like other haters, you can just spit on it without even look at the withepaper because "you know better than everyone" . Go play on your obscur bitcoins room and don't come pollute our community with your hate speach of loser .
reynacase

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:07:18 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 08:05:00 AM by reynacase

When you need a real-time quick support solution with CoinPoker CHP chips, trade, or general questions,
like what is the buying/selling rates today, how do you verify your account, etc.

there is open LIVE chat line now @ https://[Suspicious link removed]/VtswW2 24/7

Good News, Everyone!!!
There is an amazing crypto exchange that sends your Ethereum to Neteller, bank account, etc.
use my HAPPY LINK https://[Suspicious link removed]/UxdP9s when registering for the Happy Exchange

this guy was true to his word, and the links they gave me worked fine - now i am able to convert my ETH to exchange and send to Neteller, where i have a debit card to cash-out at ATM or buy produce at a local food market; exchange is based in Holland and works very fast, also rates are acceptable and small fee; good luck!
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:10:57 PM

Other "sites" you talk about are scams, noone known in their team, no transparent rng ... If you would even have make some research you would have seen that room is still in beta with final software coming soon, also mobile app this month. Known poker players part of the team (Isabelle Mercier and Tony G) and it makes perfect sense to take ETH during ICO for an ERC 20 token .
But like other haters, you can just spit on it without even look at the withepaper because "you know better than everyone" . Go play on your obscur bitcoins room and don't come pollute our community with your hate speach of loser .

yeah sure ACR , nitrogen and betking all are scams and your coinpoker is the legit
good luck with coinpoker , maybe after 10 years the poker room may be ready and you may break even with your ethereum investment
Kyra23

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:12:03 PM

When you need a real-time quick support solution with CoinPoker CHP chips, trade, or general questions,
like what is the buying/selling rates today, how do you verify your account, etc.

Good News, Everyone!!!

this guy was true to his word, and the links they gave me worked fine - now i am able to convert my ETH to exchange and send to Neteller, where i have a debit card to cash-out at ATM or buy produce at a local food market; exchange is based in Holland and works very fast, also rates are acceptable and small fee; good luck!

Again fake account . 1st post, same bad english, non sense.... Nobody want to give you money , just go away !
Kyra23

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:15:54 PM

I accumilating CHP, and playing as I would play on a fiat room . No lose here . You think your rank on a dying unmoderated forum makes you trustable ?  X doubt .

yeah sure ACR , nitrogen and betking all are scams and your coinpoker is the legit
good luck with coinpoker , maybe after 10 years the poker room may be ready and you may break even with your ethereum investment

What investment ? Your "trustfull" website are about betting on sports and gambling I don't care about it . Coinpoker focus on poker only and that's what the community want . Also using ETH and ERC 20 token gives much lower fees than any BTC transaction , with blockchain based RNG for transparency . Doubt your rooms do the same . Only argument you have is about token price goes done .... Like 99% of the crypto market those month ... Better say that you have no argument at all .
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:21:09 PM

Sorry but if you have done your research you will see that most attempts at a crypto related poker room have failed or are continuing to fail. Betcoin, SWC, SatoshiBet, betbit365 to name a few.

Go look at breakout gaming, they were endorsed by johhny chan, huck seed and many others, those guys were wsop champs dude.....why would you get all worked up over Tony G and Jason Mercier's sister? What kind of pull do they actually have in poker world?

And even Breakout has reallly struggled to get things going and they have been going at it for 1.5 years, check the thread yourself https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1509819.4440.

At the moment this room is following the same path as rooms that failed before, just consistent freerolls (with bots  Roll Eyes) and no real volume. Not every industry needs a blockchain solution and i hate to say it but a decentralized poker room is one of them. If your only real selling point is that its transparent and provably fair by the blockchain then you will never really attract anyone, the only players who think that the sites are rigged are fish anyways.
Kyra23

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:31:39 PM

Sorry but if you have done your research you will see that most attempts at a crypto related poker room have failed or are continuing to fail. Betcoin, SWC, SatoshiBet, betbit365 to name a few.

Go look at breakout gaming, they were endorsed by johhny chan, huck seed and many others, those guys were wsop champs dude.....why would you get all worked up over Tony G and Jason Mercier's sister? What kind of pull do they actually have in poker world?

And even Breakout has reallly struggled to get things going and they have been going at it for 1.5 years, check the thread yourself https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1509819.4440.

At the moment this room is following the same path as rooms that failed before, just consistent freerolls (with bots  Roll Eyes) and no real volume. Not every industry needs a blockchain solution and i hate to say it but a decentralized poker room is one of them. If your only real selling point is that its transparent and provably fair by the blockchain then you will never really attract anyone, the only players who think that the sites are rigged are fish anyways.

Not because many fail to find a solution that it's impossible . I have nothing to lose in coinpoker, I like the community, the team is very active and present and who cares about bots ? There on every room and no bot is winning at poker . Bots are even the most easy "players" to exploit because of their poor developement .
Again your only arguement is "others have fail so they will fail" .... What's the point ? And why are you still here if you don't trust in it ? We don't need vigilante .... Or rename batman, at least this would be fun ...
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:01:23 PM

Not because many fail to find a solution that it's impossible . I have nothing to lose in coinpoker, I like the community, the team is very active and present and who cares about bots ? There on every room and no bot is winning at poker . Bots are even the most easy "players" to exploit because of their poor developement .
Again your only arguement is "others have fail so they will fail" .... What's the point ? And why are you still here if you don't trust in it ? We don't need vigilante .... Or rename batman, at least this would be fun ...

My argument is better than yours at this point, you are suggesting that this room will somehow succeed where many others have failed , tell me how?

I am here because I have kept an eye on any blockchain related poker rooms, it's not that I don't trust in it, I just don't think that any crypto poker room will EVER be able to compete with big poker rooms like poker stars....even if it is 100% fair and decentralized...poker players don't care about that. They care about big rakeback, MTT guarentees and ring game volume. All things CHP doesn't have right now dude.

You obviously have something to lose or you wouldn't be defending it so hard. What happens when the players dry up and there is no value for chp other than just being another erc20 ICO that didn't make it? Not all will make it unfortunately and in fact most have failed already, sad but true. Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: