Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:16:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Wait or Invest On Bitcoin?  (Read 12834 times)
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:14:40 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.
Now that its market value continues to rise, in my opinion, it would be a wise idea to invest NOW in Bitcoin. It is also a good idea to wait but the problem is, no one knows when will its value fall that much. So since its value is rising continuously, investing to it right now will let the investment to go along with the increase which will yield to huge profit not to mention that there's an incoming hardfork that is also a factor toconsider that will make its value more expensive.

Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:31:56 PM

Why the wait ? The longer you wait the higher bitcoin value goes. Make your plans now and go ahead make your investement. If you know anyone who invested money in bitcoin like you plan to do, ask him for advice. Otherwise, just buy bitcoin now and stock it. It became expensive now and it is expected to be even more expensive, so, make your move as soon as possible.

My special someone always procrastinate and always said that bitcoin price is high so he would wait for its price to go down before he buys.  Sadly, bitcoin price does not goes down and continue to goes up.  So maybe it is better to invest bitcoin now than wait. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cryptolerant

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:47:26 PM

Why the wait ? The longer you wait the higher bitcoin value goes. Make your plans now and go ahead make your investement. If you know anyone who invested money in bitcoin like you plan to do, ask him for advice. Otherwise, just buy bitcoin now and stock it. It became expensive now and it is expected to be even more expensive, so, make your move as soon as possible.

My special someone always procrastinate and always said that bitcoin price is high so he would wait for its price to go down before he buys.  Sadly, bitcoin price does not goes down and continue to goes up.  So maybe it is better to invest bitcoin now than wait. 

Same thing is happening all of my good friends, they think it is too high at the moment and they should wait some time but if it keeps on growing like this they will be really more sad.
Social_Cryptonetix

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 02:50:43 PM

Sometimes waiting too much takes away the opportunity that’s available. So, be sensible but at the same time, it is vital to be pro-active. The person who finds the balance is the one who is successful! So, find the balance and success shall be in your pocket.

~Cryptonetix.com~
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:01:01 PM

if the term is for long term then bitcoin is a more profitable way of investing in my opinion if you see the price increase of bitcoin itself.
I even think that in present time short term investment can also be profitable, In fact the interest of the people in bitcoin is making bitcoin more attractive.

We should not lose the precious time and opportunities  to wait further because it will miss the great opportunities of getting income from bitcoin so invest your money as soon as possible and get the reward of it.and it not so hard for bitcoin to hit 8000$ in next few days.
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 798

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:18:48 PM

Just wait for the hype of bitcoin to calm down because there was a huge hype in bitcoin right now and it is very obvious because you can see that the price goes up very fast just because of the fork that is incoming and that is why you should stay away and wait for the market to calm down and buy if you see huge dips because that is an indicator to invest on bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:24:49 PM

i think if you have money, you should invest in bitcoin as soon as possible, because bitcoin is high now and after the B2X coin is released it is predicted to have high potential so it will against bitcoin and it will bring bitcoin price more higher and higher, so it is better to invest in bitcoin now.
Sophiea

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:28:58 PM

Want to earn free bitcoin just click the link http://fastbitcoinslip.com/?hash=13545
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:29:27 PM

I think it`s a good way to invest now because many forks of bitcoin already passed (BCC,BTG) and a lot of them will be in Future (Segwit2x and etc).

g4vinshreds

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

Trader

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:31:18 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.
I would suggest not getting into the market at the moment unless you want to take a large but possibly profitable risk.  Bitcoin is going up,  but could go down a good bit any time now in my opinion.  Really the choice is yours though op.

Alex_nutis

Activity: 140

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:34:32 PM

Now is not the best time to invest in bitcoin for the long term. It makes sense to wait for a correction

squallw

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:09:45 PM

Buy at $7000 before fork, it will raise ~8k i believe. But after fork idk, i think it can do a big correction under 6k.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:22:51 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 01:31:32 AM by Omega Weapon

Waiting for Bitcoin's price to go down is an investment 101 for beginners. However, waiting too much might lead to losing the best opportunity to buy. This is the worst nightmare for Bitcoin traders. But in the case of long term investors, they buy at any price. They do wait also for the best opportunity but the price does not bothers them. We know that Bitcoin is the best investment for long term so buying even at the peak will always give ROI as long as you hold them as long as possible.
That is what I do since I’m planning to hold for a very long time there is no point for me to try to find the perfect opportunity to enter the market, I just buy and forget about it, now if you are a trader then the price when you buy is extremely important but I have seen that most people that trade do not make any money and instead they lose it so I prefer to take the safer approach of just holding.
BUY_SELL

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:48:28 PM

I think that now is a good time to invest in Bitcoin. While its price will only grow with small failures and it is worth waiting for one of them to enter the currency
Omang7778

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:53:49 PM

For what you want to wait, you know the prices of everything increase and decrease, and if we see the price of bitcoin which we compare to the last some of the months, it will increase more and more, so my idea is that take a risk and invest in bitcoin, because if you want to earn money you will have have to take risk and then you will get your reward.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:39:51 PM

Im a newbie, but in my observation under the currency of bitcoin, yes. You need to wait or invest because of bitcoin currency is unpredictable, it does go up and down in a matter of seconds. So thats why we need to wait for a right time in order to get a high value..
peter0093

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:47:29 PM

I am a newbie, but i ll give you a suggestion that the price of bitcoin nowadays increase from last some of the months, so you will buy more and more bitcoins to earn more and more money in future.
minldem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:50:04 PM

We are in an important period. I am waiting for the fork. It seems unpredictable for now but int he long run, i think bitcoin has an uptrend. So, it may be good to invest time to time and wait for a long time. Of course this is not an investment advise, just my opinion.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:51:08 PM

This is the best time to invest in Bitcoin. Waiting for the dump will take a lot of time. We should take advantage of the continuous increase on its market value. Also, the segwit2x is also an opportunity for its value to increase as well as the profit to be earned after the fork. But still, it is up to you whether you'll wait for the dump or not.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:00:30 PM

I think that the best moment to buy some bitcoins is just right now, the price is very quiet and this is a perfect opportunity to re-stock your portfolio with some bitcoins.
I know that they are a little bit expensive, but it is worth it, the price will probably go up by a lot of money when the SegWitx2 fork is announced (by november 11th) so you can make an easy profit if you buy right now that it is probably cheap compared to how much btc is going to be worth in a few weeks.

Well, as of now everytime is the best time to buy bitcoin and you must invest on bitcoin if you want to become rich in the near future. In addition to that, investing on bitcoin is nice idea and if you invest in bitcoin you can assure that your money will become double or triple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: