Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:02:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
lukesimon

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:25:31 AM

Question to the devs. Is the games, trails, challenges etc of Arena Space are online? I mean all the branch world wide of Arena Space can connect to each other? Or it is just an offline? Coz maybe it is more better if it is online, it is more fun.
I haven't seen or I must say i haven't tried to play VR that is online or multiplayer. But i am hoping that the said concept is already existing because it will surely fun, it would be a great bonding with your family and friends.

That's is a good idea by the way. However, it will be hard to make such features for a VR game but I think it's possible, eh?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:35:55 AM

This is great project for everyone also for kids and adults, I really wait for this moment to have a such this kind of project and I' cant deny that I wanted to play on this Arena space because all time is we all have game in the past is 2D and 3D but this kind of project we will not also entertain but we can also explore the game and it is really like the real world and it feels heaven. I hope this project will succeed and I will keep supporting this project until the end. I surely this will big impact for kids and adults.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:54:17 AM

This is what I really wanted to have in our country a park that use VR technology. Im interested to this project , looking forward for more updates .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:57:03 AM

Wow , very unique services . A park for all adults and children who is interested in using VR technology . This ICO caught my attention . Hopefully this project will become successful .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:59:30 AM

This Arena Space is quite interesting, maybe because I am a gamer and I love to experience a new style like that. Almost the reality if you experience it. It's fun to watch and absolutely to try too. Good to know they have a branch here in South East Asia.

I am a gamer to and interested in VR technology , I want to experience their services , I imagine now the feels when Im in the park and using VR technology . Every country should have a park like this .
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:04:19 AM

This ICO caught my attention , having a park that uses Virtual reality . A very cool platform for people like me who are addicted in using Virtual Reality when watching movies and playing games. Im sure many people will enjoy this park .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:07:04 AM

One of the promising project that I have read so far, I will take time to read and learn more about this ICO by reading the Whitepaper. This caught my interest.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Johnmercuryxe4

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:19:41 AM

i was concern thinking about the health of the user. we all know that there are many effects, but are they detrimental in the long term use of the vr? ex. i have seen the effects of VR on the eyesight, it might give you some kind of headache and will make your body feel weak because of the radiation.

Well, How many hours do you spend scrolling or playing your cellphone? your computer or what-so-ever? You got a point right there but everything done so much will lead you to something not good. Consider this like a long work to a park, you'll get tired and when you get tired, you'll just rest. Playing games is addicting but when you're on VR, your whole body is at work, so you won't be spending 8-16 hours playing games, as gamers do.

In this generation, there's no healthy lifestyle anymore. Such thing can be avoided if you're responsible to yourself but if not, such risk will be high. Have you played Wii before? VR is something like that but not played on the screen. Your body will interact, you will move, you will do anything to win such game. So this is the new way of exercising without stressing yourself. This also be one of the core reason to enjoy the enormous leap of technology to mankind. Let's thank those people behind it.

yes, what you have just said is correct. Let's just say using VR is quite similar on how you maintain a healthy lifestyle. Using a VR is like having to exercise to improve your muscles, anyway, all the things done too much is bad. But it is good if it is done right on daily basis
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:28:58 AM

I just ask if it's going to use virtual reality technologies. in this project is not dangerous and will affect in to  the users

Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:37:10 AM

i was concern thinking about the health of the user. we all know that there are many effects, but are they detrimental in the long term use of the vr? ex. i have seen the effects of VR on the eyesight, it might give you some kind of headache and will make your body feel weak because of the radiation.

Well, How many hours do you spend scrolling or playing your cellphone? your computer or what-so-ever? You got a point right there but everything done so much will lead you to something not good. Consider this like a long work to a park, you'll get tired and when you get tired, you'll just rest. Playing games is addicting but when you're on VR, your whole body is at work, so you won't be spending 8-16 hours playing games, as gamers do.

In this generation, there's no healthy lifestyle anymore. Such thing can be avoided if you're responsible to yourself but if not, such risk will be high. Have you played Wii before? VR is something like that but not played on the screen. Your body will interact, you will move, you will do anything to win such game. So this is the new way of exercising without stressing yourself. This also be one of the core reason to enjoy the enormous leap of technology to mankind. Let's thank those people behind it.

yes, what you have just said is correct. Let's just say using VR is quite similar on how you maintain a healthy lifestyle. Using a VR is like having to exercise to improve your muscles, anyway, all the things done too much is bad. But it is good if it is done right on daily basis

I'm just worried about some people. We all know that VR is really a good invention for passing the time and relieving your stress but mostly of us (who were so excited at using such thing) even forget how to read the manual. We must assure the safety of the user in using VR.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:46:37 AM

I'm just worried about some people. We all know that VR is really a good invention for passing the time and relieving your stress but mostly of us (who were so excited at using such thing) even forget how to read the manual. We must assure the safety of the user in using VR.

Reading the manual is a must. I'm a self-proclaimed geek and I read manuals before using any gadgets or something. It is not that I don't want to explore the product itself but it is for my very own safety. Reading is essential in every aspect. And I've been reading the pros and cons of using a VR but VR park is not quite similar in using VR at home especially the given space. in VR park, you will find abundant spaces so that you can move freely, at home, you might damage yourself or your appliances if you are not full aware where is your position.

ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:52:49 AM

Question to the devs. Is the games, trails, challenges etc of Arena Space are online? I mean all the branch world wide of Arena Space can connect to each other? Or it is just an offline? Coz maybe it is more better if it is online, it is more fun.
I haven't seen or I must say i haven't tried to play VR that is online or multiplayer. But i am hoping that the said concept is already existing because it will surely fun, it would be a great bonding with your family and friends.

That's is a good idea by the way. However, it will be hard to make such features for a VR game but I think it's possible, eh?
In today's modern technology, anything can be possible if you are persevere and work on it hard.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:54:57 AM

Arena Space would really be the best attraction of the country. I hope this would also be part of amusement theme park. Hoping to also be open here in the Philippines.
Actually this would really make very popular. Comparing to Enchanted kingdom and Star City, Arena Space would make people excited as they would love new adventure to experienced.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:22:33 AM

Reading the manual is a must. I'm a self-proclaimed geek and I read manuals before using any gadgets or something. It is not that I don't want to explore the product itself but it is for my very own safety. Reading is essential in every aspect. And I've been reading the pros and cons of using a VR but VR park is not quite similar in using VR at home especially the given space. in VR park, you will find abundant spaces so that you can move freely, at home, you might damage yourself or your appliances if you are not full aware where is your position.
It's up to you if you play too much. Yes we all know that there is a side effect if you play too much It can have you a head ache but as I said we need to discipline oursleves but this project is only to entertain us we not should forget the important things we can play if we have free time. There is nothing wrong to enjoy but don't exceed to your limitation. This project was good to all players and gamers, let's look always in the bright side of this project this will bring us joy in a moment in a moment in time. We can make a great memories And it will have a bonding to your friends and family.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
King of the North

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:43:18 AM

i wish that we can have this kind of park here in phillipines Smiley by the way is the presale already started? and how's it going? i will be waiting for updates and new development.
yes your right it would be a good idea if we have this kind of park here in PH, there are lots of VR enthusias here.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:32:10 AM

i wish that we can have this kind of park here in phillipines Smiley by the way is the presale already started? and how's it going? i will be waiting for updates and new development.
yes your right it would be a good idea if we have this kind of park here in PH, there are lots of VR enthusias here.

I think, having a branch of virtual park in every country is their goal, but the biggest problem that will definitely hinder this project is the internet connection. I believe, Philippine has a very slow internet connection, as I've heared in news, but lets see what will happen. I will be very expectant to be experiencing this virtual park in the near future.

Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:59:07 AM

Arena space provides a way to enjoy by viewing different places and they offer multiplayer games which allows arranging the real team. players find themselves in a large arena where they can move and interact with surrounding object...this is a great product for everyone

That is what makes this project the best project in our current time, many millenials are just gonna go crazy with this project, once this project is released its gonna be a boom!, and its gonna take online gaming to a new higher level. I believe supporters will come rushing once this project is out in the market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:18:34 AM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:56:45 AM

Arena Space plan to create a six completely diffrerent parks whereas each park are full of virtual reality experience. I can't wait to experience it for myself. It would be pretty amazing knowing that virtual reality brings you to a world full of imagination.
Me too, I can't wait to try and experience the world of VR. I can't imagine the feeling that you will feel when you are in the Arena Space, full of entertainment and adventure. Hope it will be here in the Philippines very soon.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:27:02 AM

Arena Space would really be the best attraction of the country. I hope this would also be part of amusement theme park. Hoping to also be open here in the Philippines.
Actually this would really make very popular. Comparing to Enchanted kingdom and Star City, Arena Space would make people excited as they would love new adventure to experienced.
For people who are into gaming, this will be on top of their list. But what if they had partnership with our amusement parks here in the Philippines, it would have advantages for both sides, one being an introduction to an established market and the amusement parks will be upgraded, because I think there would be families that go to amusement parks for the sake of being together doing different things, even grandparents might try it for themselves if it is in an established amusement park, because we like variety a good example is us liking malls because there are different things to see , and different things to do, but its just my opinion. And I believe your right in saying that this will be popular, wheter they would be a stand alone amusement park or partnership with others. Science fiction is really cathing up with reality and its exciting to be in this generation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: