Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:51:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:25:59 AM

Does the existing parks accepts digital currency as its other forms of payment or strict fiat money? I'd like to hear updates regarding Arena Space methods of payment.

the reason why they are having ico is to expand the business and tokenized the payment.

Yeah youre right , to be added they want to collect more funds here so that they can make to reality their mission which is to build more VR parks worldwide.
That's right! This is a one way to make more VR Parks in worldwide. I like the concept of how they can grow there funds of this project.
Maybe it is better to have an exchange of token inside the Arena so that if ever customers don't have the required token/currency but want to enjoy and experienced the park they can still do that.
I think it's possible, but if it does by Arena Space it will not force people to follow the mode of payment they want. What you think my friend?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:44:36 PM

Does the existing parks accepts digital currency as its other forms of payment or strict fiat money? I'd like to hear updates regarding Arena Space methods of payment.

the reason why they are having ico is to expand the business and tokenized the payment.

Yeah youre right , to be added they want to collect more funds here so that they can make to reality their mission which is to build more VR parks worldwide.
That's right! This is a one way to make more VR Parks in worldwide. I like the concept of how they can grow there funds of this project.
Maybe it is better to have an exchange of token inside the Arena so that if ever customers don't have the required token/currency but want to enjoy and experienced the park they can still do that.
Yes, it will be easy for them also they can managee to enjoy without thinking about the token required.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:00:43 AM

I cannot see on their website how much have been raised during the Pre-ICO. Anyone who knows? Thanks for telling.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
STI_2M

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:41:41 AM

I cannot see on their website how much have been raised during the Pre-ICO. Anyone who knows? Thanks for telling.
The progress of the ICO is shown in the user’s personal account. Soon after the start of the ICO, it will be also shown at the main page of the site.
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:22:26 AM

I think it's possible, but if it does by Arena Space it will not force people to follow the mode of payment they want. What you think my friend?
arena space should consider using a dollar as a payment. so that tourist that dont have token can also use the park, and beside u.s dollar is a international currency..Smiley 
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:11:50 AM

it is also a utility token right? it is used in tokening and booking of tickets of the park? how does the token price gain increase if the token is in circulation?

They are planning to accept Digital currency as form of payment. It might have some perks if you avail through that.
What is the advantage if i use to pay digital currency?
may be you can get points for paying digital currency, and when you earn a points, you can change the point to avail free games on the park...

nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:22:37 AM

Interesting. Want to know more!
IS IT NOT A SCAM?

Try to visit there website and read their whitepaper and decide to yourself if its scam.
arena space already start business two years ago, and they already have a park on their country, how can you say that this is a scam, if they alredy has a proof..??
visit and ready their website and white paper,

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:52:51 AM

VR technology is more and more easy to access for all type of people so I think this project is promising.
Yes is more easy... you can just wear that vr tools and you can easily experience a lot of place exploring, exciting adventure that's what high technology can do.
Very advance technology and also very entertaining, unlike the games before. This park is the very upgraded park in the world. But I know that there will still a disadvantage in using a very high technology equipment.
is more fun and more exciting its look you are in the real world, that's VR technology can give to us, i don't think so if VR have disadvantage i never heard about that kind of issue, share if you know something.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:20:48 PM

Good thinking, they truly didn't force people to follow the mode of payment. I think Arena Space make a good solution for this idea. Just add some idea, do you think Arena Space does allow some participant to sell their token to some customer inside of the park?
EvilMilk

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:07:54 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 01:33:46 PM by EvilMilk

Good thinking, they truly didn't force people to follow the mode of payment. I think Arena Space make a good solution for this idea. Just add some idea, do you think Arena Space does allow some participant to sell their token to some customer inside of the park?
You can sell your token only throught exchange
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:46:46 PM

VR technology is more and more easy to access for all type of people so I think this project is promising.
I agree with you, so many people will be impressed for this kind of park everybody needs to try this.

kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:34:05 PM

I'm a certified vr user i love this technology it helps me feel good when i see the nature,ocean,mountains which i can not see in real life
Good for you I would also want to try the VR Technology and experience what do you experience before. Its so interesting.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:37:56 PM

I'm a certified vr user i love this technology it helps me feel good when i see the nature,ocean,mountains which i can not see in real life
Good for you I would also want to try the VR Technology and experience what do you experience before. Its so interesting.
It sounds interesting I would like to have at least the oportunity of having that kind of experience.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:41:11 PM

Interesting. Want to know more!
IS IT NOT A SCAM?

Try to visit there website and read their whitepaper and decide to yourself if its scam.
arena space already start business two years ago, and they already have a park on their country, how can you say that this is a scam, if they alredy has a proof..??
visit and ready their website and white paper,

Even in some famous website you can see Arena Space. Like me, I saw those videos on youtube in mid year of 2015, European country if I'm not mistaken. So it's means this is not a scam or hocus focus whatever non sense idea. Just continue searching on you own and decide. For me Virtual Reality Arena Space is definitely true. It's a cool project as well.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:48:46 PM

Do you have photos\models of already developed parks?
of course you can google them or visit our instagram page

You can also watch them in youtube and of course read the whitepaper,  existing parks are in Russia.  They have been around for quiet sometime now.  
Existing parts in Russia, but how about in Asia? Can you have some picture where is the location or plan here in Asia of Arena Space? I think of having a field trip of our senior class in a cool place like that Arena Space.
About Asia - park is planed in Beijing. With the help of franchises the number of parks will grow

Glad to hear that you are planning to build parks in Asia, by the way are you in the Arena Space team? I just noticed it the way you answered questions in this thread.
I'm from their support

It's great to have a representative from Arena Space
it will help the community of this thread to get the
answer and valuable information. welcome aboard Wink
Nice to hear it  Smiley

Hi there support!do you have any partner franchisees here in south east asia. Also, i would like to know if ever i will be interested in franchising in arena space, around how much would i need to shell out in capital for me to get a franchise license from you guys? Thank you!

There is no franchesees in south east asia.

The cost of the franchise varies from 50,000$ to 500,000$. It depends on the area occupied: from 50 to 500 sq.m.
Oh I see. It will consume a lot of money to have franchise in ARena Space. But I think it will be worthy to have it. Maybe in just 1 to 2 years you are able to return your investment because based on the response of the people, many of them are truly waiting for this project to be spread all over the globe.
Greenwinter

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:06:38 AM

You can also watch them in youtube and of course read the whitepaper,  existing parks are in Russia.  They have been around for quiet sometime now.  
Existing parts in Russia, but how about in Asia? Can you have some picture where is the location or plan here in Asia of Arena Space? I think of having a field trip of our senior class in a cool place like that Arena Space.
About Asia - park is planed in Beijing. With the help of franchises the number of parks will grow

Glad to hear that you are planning to build parks in Asia, by the way are you in the Arena Space team? I just noticed it the way you answered questions in this thread.
I'm from their support

Nice to hear it  Smiley

Hi there support!do you have any partner franchisees here in south east asia. Also, i would like to know if ever i will be interested in franchising in arena space, around how much would i need to shell out in capital for me to get a franchise license from you guys? Thank you!

There is no franchesees in south east asia.

The cost of the franchise varies from 50,000$ to 500,000$. It depends on the area occupied: from 50 to 500 sq.m.
Oh I see. It will consume a lot of money to have franchise in ARena Space. But I think it will be worthy to have it. Maybe in just 1 to 2 years you are able to return your investment because based on the response of the people, many of them are truly waiting for this project to be spread all over the globe.
ARenaCoin allows to exchange it for services and goods in ARena Space locations by b2c clients. It is beneficial to purchase and own firstly because tokens can purchase more services and goods (up to 30%) than regular currencies.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:42:10 AM

arena space should consider using a dollar as a payment. so that tourist that dont have token can also use the park, and beside u.s dollar is a international currency..Smiley 
Much better, that's right for foreigners without tokens which can be used within Arena Space. Just like us, If we go somewhere else and we do not have token or access we can still enjoy within the VR Parks Arena Space. Thanks for reminding me Grin
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:09:02 AM

I agree.. and as far as I know Arena Space is not the only one that using Token process of payment.. like World of Fun they have their own token.. I think they will not force the people to follow the process of payments but people have the only one choice to play and that is.. to buy a token..
Stephgmnl

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:13:16 AM

I'm from their support

Exactly well atleast someone can help us with the information we need in this thread.  There are some information not available in their website,  thanks for answering our questions.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:57:37 AM

I can't say much more about the devs, upon checking their telegram they are active in there but only few members joined the channel. I hope they can make something about this and spread the word to everyone, this is such a good platform for a park Smiley
Maybe they need to have a airdrop to spread the knowledge of their services or we call parks or maybe tv commercials to rapidly spread the project..

Yeah, it will really help the ICO itself. The ICO Arena Space will become popular in the forum if they give and make an airdrop coin in Arena Space.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: