Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:11:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 [518] 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 ... 1034 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 3771584 times)
Samrean

Activity: 99
Merit: 28

I love Bitcoin

View Profile
August 06, 2022, 02:53:45 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2022, 03:11:26 AM by Samrean

Gambling is not at all Good, Exactly sir i own and i strongly recommend not to gamble. Gambling is One of most Highly Restricted Mode of income in Islam. My Belief is the thing which Islam restricted never evwr think about it to do.

So Listen dear all community members Alhamdulliah I'm Muslim and i believe Haram Income is one of Gunahe Kabira. And i would never ever even think to Earn Haram.

So My case overview. 20 to 25 days back i made my rank F Member and i tried to join a campaign Starbets aftwr joining it i made a few posts then after 1 day Dear Samreen mentioned me that its Haram.
Then i made a real Quick overview then i thought its Haram and my Believe was clear if a small percent of Doubt is that its Haram then i should Leave campaign. I did it on right that spot.

The Message i sent to Campaign Manager.

Sorry sir i can't join campaign as i recently come to know that its against my Religion. Ao sir you can make anyone else to do it. Situation is like doubtful untill i get Clear answer from my Scholar or elder i can't join Gambling Signature
https://i.imgur.com/t1K0QAz.png

3 days of research result was its Haram then i thought i should ask these questions direct by my elders and by my Teacher.

4 things to Judge the Job its Halal or Haram.

• 1= If you are Doing Trade Products Should be Halal / If not then the use of that product should not Haram as ( Alcohol / Nashee wali Asiaas )

2= Garar / Dhooka Should not be involved.

3= Black Marketing/ Zakhira Andoshi / Holding ( Of basic Products of use) should not be involved.

4 Sood / Interest ( As big Sin as / Shirk in Aqeeda ) & Sata Bazi / Gambling should not done in work/trade/job.

• Alhamdulliah according to my knowledge I'm not breaking any of these. Signature is Proper visible that its Promoting Gambling ( Islam Restricted Gamble ) so Dhooka not involved.

I am not taking any Interest on the Holding I'm just getting my work payment ( Sood not involved as well I'm not gambling)

I'm not Balck marketing anything here.

I'm not trading anything here weather its Halal or Haram I'm not involved in the trade.
Caption: I respect my dear fellows suggestions and i will tey my best to find out a good campaign other then gambling and all this definitely. Inshallah.

Caption: Dear Brothers its my research Summery feel free to Point things out. Also DYOR ( Do your own research ) Please dont join any campaign on the behalf of this posts information make sure to Find your way.

The four points which you have mentioned about the trade and not for the job.

Point No 1 is that if you are doing trade the product should be Halal. You are advertising a HARAM  product. Why are you closing your eyes on it?

Your GAMBLING signature is properly visible so you are not giving DHOKA? Really?   Can i drink alcohol openly with a big label on it so everyone knows i am drinking Alcolhol and no one remains in a dhoka that i might be drinking water  Cheesy  

Your job does not involve interest, black marketing etc but it is of a HARAM product. Many people will join YAS.BET by clicking on your signature and keep on making income from gambling. It's because of you who advertise this product. How will you defend it please?

If you learned anything from this post then i would be 😁 Happy. Feel Free to send Smerits 😂 as Now I'm much excited about ranks.

Sadly these merits and ranks are taking you away from Islam and encouraging you to earn haram.  Sad

I love Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1029

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2022, 03:50:08 AM

Point No 1 is that if you are doing trade the product should be Halal. You are advertising a HARAM  product. Why are you closing your eyes on it?

Your GAMBLING signature is properly visible so you are not giving DHOKA? Really?   Can i drink alcohol openly with a big label on it so everyone knows i am drinking Alcolhol and no one remains in a dhoka that i might be drinking water  Cheesy  

Your job does not involve interest, black marketing etc but it is of a HARAM product. Many people will join YAS.BET by clicking on your signature and keep on making income from gambling. It's because of you who advertise this product. How will you defend it please?

Am i forcing you click the signature ohh really who clicks the Gambling add, do you? if not then how you can just imagine that a muslim is going to click the gambling add. Point no 2 as you said about dhoka buddy i have already mentioned i am not gambling dont you read it.
Your allegation with the refference of the Alchol drinking is Completly pointless as you are consuming Haram with no dhoka still it remains Haram if you do drink with Label but am i doing Gambling asking to you or even in the posts i am making for the signature am i encouraging to gamble with add of yes bet.
what you are talking about is Like im wearing Signature of the Gambling and on same point i am doing gambling.

If you learned anything from this post then i would be 😁 Happy. Feel Free to send Smerits 😂 as Now I'm much excited about ranks.

Sadly these merits and ranks are taking you away from Islam and encouraging you to earn haram.  Sad

ohh really now you are going to provide the certificate about the jobs which is done over here top 4 points are not only to describe trade its about every task you do earn money weather its trade or weather its Employment.
so end up the discussion over here with the point i am not gambling and i am not advising you not forcing you even not forcing you to watch my add as well you can remove the signature shown in posts from profile.

One more thing again i am explaining its my view of watching things out there, Gambling Signatures Halal thats not my wordie its not Haram thats my view Do Your own research please Gambling Signatures not recommended.

Samrean

I love Bitcoin

View Profile
August 06, 2022, 04:07:24 AM

Am i forcing you click the signature ohh really who clicks the Gambling add, do you? if not then how you can just imagine that a muslim is going to click the gambling add. Point no 2 as you said about dhoka buddy i have already mentioned i am not gambling dont you read it.
Your allegation with the refference of the Alchol drinking is Completly pointless as you are consuming Haram with no dhoka still it remains Haram if you do drink with Label but am i doing Gambling asking to you or even in the posts i am making for the signature am i encouraging to gamble with add of yes bet.
what you are talking about is Like im wearing Signature of the Gambling and on same point i am doing gambling.

ohh really now you are going to provide the certificate about the jobs which is done over here top 4 points are not only to describe trade its about every task you do earn money weather its trade or weather its Employment.
so end up the discussion over here with the point i am not gambling and i am not advising you not forcing you even not forcing you to watch my add as well you can remove the signature shown in posts from profile.

One more thing again i am explaining its my view of watching things out there, Gambling Signatures Halal thats not my wordie its not Haram thats my view Do Your own research please Gambling Signatures not recommended.

Be cool and don't be frustrated. and listen carefully.

If no one clicks on the signatures, then why gambling companies are paying so much money for advertisement? You are BEING PAID to wear a signature and promote it.  Since you are a good poster( get lots of merits), you are selected, so people will read your post and see your signature. I know you are not gambling yourself but you are promoting it by wearing signatures. That's the reason YAS.BET is paying you. Will they pay you if you remove signature?
This is the same as you get ads on television during drama and news.

You are being paid to promote their haram site by wearing signatures ad you are doing it. The money you get is for you to wear Haram signatures.

I love Bitcoin
Samrean

I love Bitcoin

View Profile
August 06, 2022, 04:12:46 AM

Am i forcing you click the signature ohh really who clicks the Gambling add, do you? if not then how you can just imagine that a muslim is going to click the gambling add.

Even if non-Muslims click the gambling ads, then still it not permissible in Islam.

But hey, why how do you think that Muslims wont click gambling ads. Can you imagine a muslim can wear gambling signature and promote haram sites, maybe other Muslims also play at haram site too.

I love Bitcoin
Hamza2424
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2022, 04:31:28 AM

@Samreen Noted your points, i will keep thinking on it.

Image Source Unknown

Samrean

I love Bitcoin

View Profile
August 06, 2022, 04:37:41 AM

Thank You brother. To Help you further you can read comments from

Irfan Bhai    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=232519.msg60572576#msg60572576

lolxxxx bhai     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=232519.msg60695132#msg60695132

Syed Bhai    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=232519.msg60695262#msg60695262

May Allah Help you take the right path.

I love Bitcoin
Hamza2424
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2022, 04:43:55 AM

Thank You brother. To Help you further you can read comments from

Irfan Bhai    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=232519.msg60572576#msg60572576

lolxxxx bhai     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=232519.msg60695132#msg60695132

Syed Bhai    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=232519.msg60695262#msg60695262

May Allah Help you take the right path.

Conflict of Openion is Possible as we all have Active Brain and as well we have Own experiences as well. I will do more research as its a sensitive topic arround it as always.

Phir bi Inshallah Allah pak se dua ha k humain Allah Pak haram maal se bachaye. Ameen.

Amicable55

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 06, 2022, 05:41:03 AM
Merited by CryptoYar (1)

Sir, I post many posted about BTC. I also discuss about the features of BTC. Many replies I have recieved. But I don't received any merit. How can I get this. Seniors please guide us. Thanks in advance.

Morningstarr

Activity: 546
Merit: 78

View Profile
August 06, 2022, 06:15:29 AM

Sir, I post many posted about BTC. I also discuss about the features of BTC. Many replies I have recieved. But I don't received any merit. How can I get this. Seniors please guide us. Thanks in advance.
بھائی آپ تھوڑا صبر رکھو شروع میں مشکل ہوتا ہے تھوڑا اچھی پوسٹس اور ریپلائے کرو تاکہ کسی کے کام آئے اپنا زیادہ وقت پاکستانی بورڈ کو دو اور بے غم ہوجاوں
Amicable55

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 06, 2022, 07:14:06 AM

BTC is at 23K$. Previous day was good for Buyers as green candle formed after seven days. My suggestions for BTC is if you have 1000$ or above. Let's take a chance and buy any coin. You can get reasonable profit from the market.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 701

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 06, 2022, 09:00:42 AM

BTC is at 23K$. Previous day was good for Buyers as green candle formed after seven days. My suggestions for BTC is if you have 1000$ or above. Let's take a chance and buy any coin. You can get reasonable profit from the market.

Bitcoin has been trading in a very tight rage during the past week & it appears that it will continue current side way trend for sometime until we hear some good news about inflation or GDP. When we look at weekly Support/Resistance chart it is still above pivot point and next strong resistance is 24469 on Fibonacci Ratio chart which is not easy to break. Let's watch and wait what happens next week. My favorite alts are ETH, Matic & Atom.DYOR 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
August 06, 2022, 09:09:56 AM

‏مرشد 9 حلقوں میں آپ کیخلاف الیکشن لڑنے کیلئے کوئ رہ ہی نہیں گیا سب بھاگ گئے ہیں 😁

‏‏مُردہ یزید کو گالیاں دینا آسان ہے
زندہ یزید کو للکارو
پھر تُمہیں پتا چلے گا کہ حُسینیت کِسے
 کہتے ہیں
Hamza2424
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2022, 09:24:49 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2022, 03:17:32 PM by Hamza2424
Merited by irfan_pak10 (3), shahzadafzal (3), dragonvslinux (2), DdmrDdmr (1), UmerIdrees (1), ZAINmalik75 (1), CryptoYar (1)

Monthly Analysis of Pakistan's UN-official Local Board

Note: Errors and Mistakes are possible its my First experience. Things to note down the Data of individual use is based on the Timestamp is from 1:00:00 of July 1st to the 1:00:00 of the July 31st. But Total Number of Posts and Merits Shared is Based on the Complete Data of the July from Day 1 to the 31st of July.
The Month of July was pretty decent a next step to the total activity in the thread and moreover a slight increase in the Merits shared between users.

Number of Merits Shared in Last 3 Months

There is a slight increase in the month of july the number of merits shared are more then previous months.

Number of Posts and Active Users in Last 3 Months

Unfortunately the number of active users is decreased in the month of july but the number of total posts in increased by a good number as compared to the last month.

Number of Posts Made by Users in July

Mr Galambo made very active participation in the Total posts as the total posts are on All time high by the Galambo in last few months history

Top Merit Contributors of the Month July

Dear Shahzadafzal is the true supporter and leader of our community sharing a good amount of Merits with the community especially with the new users.

Note Down small errors are possible still i have tried my best to make it most efficient.

1. galambo  [84]  
2. Hamza2424  [45]
3. Sayeds56  [43]
4. Morningstarr  [40]
5. UmerIdrees  [32]
6. CryptoYar  [25]
7. ZAINmalik75  [23]
8. WatChe  [21]
9. ThemePen  [16]
10. kaka_Shipai  [15]

UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2022, 09:30:21 AM
Merited by Hamza2424 (2)

Conflict of Openion is Possible as we all have Active Brain and as well we have Own experiences as well. I will do more research as its a sensitive topic arround it as always.

Phir bi Inshallah Allah pak se dua ha k humain Allah Pak haram maal se bachaye. Ameen.

Well Hamza, you should do what seems best and good to you.

Aur people who do not have the ranks to join the signature campaigns, their opinion should not matter to you. Ajj app @samreem ko full member / Sr member buna do with 50+ merits in 120 days aur agar aus nay phir bhi gambling campaign join na kein tu mein manoo ga k he /she has the guts. Aus c phelay "Angoor Khatay hein"

I once told you, you will not remove the signatures and you're back here. Clear baat yeh hay k agar app bitcointalk p earning kerna chatay ho tu app kay pass gambling signatures ki hi option hay kion k 99% of the campaign gambling ki hi hoti hein. Agar signature campaigns c earning ni kerni tu don't run after ranks and merits and try to do other stuff like facebook marketing, social media marketing ya jo bhi you have the skills etc but don't waste time in ranking up / merits stuff. Sorry but seeedhi baat kr raha hon. Bitcointalk c direct earning ka aik hi source hay aur who hay gambling signature campaigns. Bounties bhi join kr saktay ho but it is a risky slow process.

Please Hero members reply me with proper explanation if not then i will remove signature

No matter how many Hero members say not to wear gambling signatures, you will not remove your signature  Smiley
(I have been through this phase  Tongue)

And finally, read my previous post on this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=232519.msg60445067#msg60445067

Hamza2424
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2022, 09:40:30 AM

Well Hamza, you should do what seems best and good to you.

Aur people who do not have the ranks to join the signature campaigns, their opinion should not matter to you. Ajj app @samreem ko full member / Sr member buna do with 50+ merits in 120 days aur agar aus nay phir bhi gambling campaign join na kein tu mein manoo ga k he /she has the guts. Aus c phelay "Angoor Khatay hein"

I once told you, you will not remove the signatures and you're back here. Clear baat yeh hay k agar app bitcointalk p earning kerna chatay ho tu app kay pass gambling signatures ki hi option hay kion k 99% of the campaign gambling ki hi hoti hein. Agar signature campaigns c earning ni kerni tu don't run after ranks and merits and try to do other stuff like facebook marketing, social media marketing ya jo bhi you have the skills etc but don't waste time in ranking up / merits stuff. Sorry but seeedhi baat kr raha hon. Bitcointalk c direct earning ka aik hi source hay aur who hay gambling signature campaigns. Bounties bhi join kr saktay ho but it is a risky slow process.

I know that sir i found that k Gambling campaigns k signature is only option but Sir phir bi Hoo sakta ha ka in recent time ya after sometime koi Casino free non gambling campaign as Best Change / Wassabi Wallet or Chipmixer jessi campiangn aye i will immediately switch to it as i have good History of Merits Earned in 120 days so might be Chances of being select till now This is what it is.

CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 635

View Profile
August 06, 2022, 11:56:23 AM
Merited by Hamza2424 (1)

Ap logon ko unke haal par chorh do. Agar koi signature casinos ka signature campaigns join karta hai to ye us par hai. Ap par koi sakhti nahin.

1. galambo  [84]  
2. Hamza2424  [45]
3. Sayeds56  [43]
4. Morningstarr  [40]
5. UmerIdrees  [32]
6. CryptoYar  [25]
7. ZAINmalik75  [23]
8. WatChe  [21]
9. ThemePen  [16]
10. kaka_Shipai  [15]

Thanks for sharing this static hamza. Mujhe pata hai ye kaafi time consuming hai par please koshish kariye ga kay har month ise post Karen.

Wesy acha laga main bhi top 10 mein hoon  Smiley

I once told you, you will not remove the signatures and you're back here.
Hmmm, semran bhi jald join karegi 1xbit ki signature campaign.
Samrean

I love Bitcoin

View Profile
August 06, 2022, 12:10:03 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2022, 04:37:31 AM by Samrean

I am member rank finally.

I love Bitcoin
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2022, 12:23:56 PM

Monthly Analysis of Pakistan's UN-official Local Board

Note: Errors and Mistakes are possible its my First experience. Things to note down the Data of individual use is based on the Timestamp is from 1:00:00 of July 1st to the 1:00:00 of the July 31st. But Total Number of Posts and Merits Shared is Based on the Complete Data of the July from Day 1 to the 31st of July.
The Month of July was pretty decent a next step to the total activity in the thread and moreover a slight increase in the Merits shared between users.

-snip-
Nicely done bro  Kiss

ap dev bhy han? forum api kay sath kaam keya ha?

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 701

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 06, 2022, 12:30:06 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2022, 01:52:37 PM by Sayeds56

Ap logon ko unke haal par chorh do. Agar koi signature casinos ka signature campaigns join karta hai to ye us par hai. Ap par koi sakhti nahin.

1. galambo  [84]  
2. Hamza2424  [45]
3. Sayeds56  [43]
4. Morningstarr  [40]
5. UmerIdrees  [32]
6. CryptoYar  [25]
7. ZAINmalik75  [23]
8. WatChe  [21]
9. ThemePen  [16]
10. kaka_Shipai  [15]

Thanks for sharing this static hamza. Mujhe pata hai ye kaafi time consuming hai par please koshish kariye ga kay har month ise post Karen.

Wesy acha laga main bhi top 10 mein hoon  Smiley

I once told you, you will not remove the signatures and you're back here.

Cryptoyar Bhai, Hhampuz Bounty manager nay new Bounty campaign launch ki ha agr apko munasib lagy to join ker lein. Link is given below:

Irfan sahib nay bi new bounty campaign announce ki  ha  jo kuch dino mein launch ho jai gi: https://t.me/Officialbountyportal/107521

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5408128.0

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mijanur365

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2022, 12:35:20 PM
Merited by Hamza2424 (1)

Guys how to buy bitcoins/ETH in Pakistan? (don't want to rely on Pakistani exchange so is there any other way?)

i sell on localbitcoins, u can buy there too

never send money first
Yes you are right localbitcoin is a very good exchange in which we can buy or sell bitcoin very easily, and right if a person buy bitcoin on localbitcoin then he need to not send any amount of money till when he receive bitcoin otherwise i think in this exchange still i don't see any scammer it is a very safe and secure place.
Pages: « 1 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 [518] 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 ... 1034 »
  Print  

Jump to: