Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:25:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37828 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:29:48 AM

In these two days you will be able to meet our team at the WORLD BLOCKCHAIN FORUM: INVESTMENTS & ICOs in Dubai. The co-founder of DISCIPLINA Ilya Nikiforov and the head of blockchain project Roman Alterman will be happy to see you at the exhibition booth №30! Join it! Ilya said that the conference is gorgeous!

Well, this is good and people who supported the project will definite be happy of the actions of the team. Attending blockchain forum investment will give them the big chance to promote more about their platform. And hopefully, they can invite more investors to support this project because their intention about the education are really good.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dolcevita99

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:35:59 AM

Choosing DISCIPLINA an open source platform is really a value added reputation for me as we can utilize the effective search tool by candidates achievements and their fields of expertise which provides an ease to track at one go and save my time.
I am glad that the projects connected with education are still developed. Recently people very strongly degrade and don't want to comprehend anything new, I was personally convinced of it looking at the environment, it is awful. I hope the platform at least indirectly will correct it.
I hope that the team will be able to interest users in their project, so that as many users as possible invest in it. After all, knowledge is the future. And if we do not learn new, then I can not even imagine what will happen next with young people. It will be exactly the real degradation of society. But I hope that this will not happen and we will see this project developing and successful.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:10:40 PM

Choosing DISCIPLINA an open source platform is really a value added reputation for me as we can utilize the effective search tool by candidates achievements and their fields of expertise which provides an ease to track at one go and save my time.
I am glad that the projects connected with education are still developed. Recently people very strongly degrade and don't want to comprehend anything new, I was personally convinced of it looking at the environment, it is awful. I hope the platform at least indirectly will correct it.
I hope that the team will be able to interest users in their project, so that as many users as possible invest in it. After all, knowledge is the future. And if we do not learn new, then I can not even imagine what will happen next with young people. It will be exactly the real degradation of society. But I hope that this will not happen and we will see this project developing and successful.
I guess so that will be able to happen, especially that the team is very responsible in their actions here in the crypto currency community. I can say that one thing to continuously attract more investors is that having a good bounty campaigns. Moreover, for the team Disciplina, keep being active on this thread, having been inform all of us for the new updates and developments of this project. Answering all the people's query will creat a good communication and bond between the Disciplina project the people, users, supporters and investors of this project.
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:11:47 PM

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:27:15 PM

In these two days you will be able to meet our team at the WORLD BLOCKCHAIN FORUM: INVESTMENTS & ICOs in Dubai. The co-founder of DISCIPLINA Ilya Nikiforov and the head of blockchain project Roman Alterman will be happy to see you at the exhibition booth №30! Join it!
Oh, it's very cool! Unfortunately, I do not have the opportunity to fly to Dubai, will it be possible to watch the video of this meeting? I'm sure there will be a lot of people who are interested in the development of the project.

They'll probably upload clips on youtube and shit and probably give a more upto date text based information on stuff like Steem or Medium?

(that's what's usually done atleast for most of the crypto based projects that I have seen )
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:37:55 PM

Key capabilities of the DISCIPLINA blockchain:

The opportunity to store the data on personal achievements in digital form and to provide the access to the data through the unified platform, guaranteeing its permanence and credibility
An effective search tool by candidates’ achievements and their fields of expertise
• The opportunity for educational institutions to monetise the data stored on student academic achievement
The establishment of a career goal, where the system will develop an optimised educational path, aiming towards employment in a desired company

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:34:34 PM

The DISCIPLINA mission is to create a multi-functional blockchain for storing a single register of academic achievements and qualifications for creating points for each user of the platform.
I already know that TeachMePlease will be the first project based on the Disciplina blockchain platform. Smiley
Yes, the project DISCIPLINA stores confidential information like courses, student, tasks, grades and the test results. This is the first platform which is based on education and its works under blockchain technology.. Still, project is new and needs some time to its development.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:26:25 PM

In these two days you will be able to meet our team at the WORLD BLOCKCHAIN FORUM: INVESTMENTS & ICOs in Dubai. The co-founder of DISCIPLINA Ilya Nikiforov and the head of blockchain project Roman Alterman will be happy to see you at the exhibition booth №30! Join it! Ilya said that the conference is gorgeous!

https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/1337265/397806906.2/0_1bdf01_984b8508_L.jpg

https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/404631/397806906.2/0_1bdf04_b3fb04af_L.jpg

https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/931857/397806906.2/0_1bdf02_3e2c0d79_L.jpg

https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/1338466/397806906.2/0_1bdf03_ee6cee07_L.jpg

Well, this is good and people who supported the project will definite be happy of the actions of the team. Attending blockchain forum investment will give them the big chance to promote more about their platform. And hopefully, they can invite more investors to support this project because their intention about the education are really good.
This is a really good initiative and I think the team is doing hard work in promoting the project, these type of blockchain forum gathering is a great way to attract investors and show the potential of the project on a larger scale.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:09:27 PM

As i could analyze i notice all the goals of DISCIPLINA are highly extreme with all the possible action plans and the opportunity to store the data on personal achievements in digital form is really a good method.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:28:31 PM

Disciplina is has taken great steps in education by using blockchain technology in the platform and making it more advantageous for its users. They have a well organized algorithm for building and working of the platform and also a great development team which will lead this platform to moon in the future.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:35:50 PM

Pre-sale is still open I thought I am late with this project that will benefit a lot of people. I am fond of an ICO which is connected to education. Great team btw and for sure this is a next big thing. I'll get some of this  Smiley

You can still participate on their pre-sale because the main stage is on the last week of May this year. And the informations on how to involved on their token sale is thru their website. Hopefully, you will be able to earned enough tokens because I'm pretty sure this project will going to success sinced it is connected before with Cardano Hub.
An ICO related to education is really a great thing to give your support. With the pre-sale still ongoin just like sniper2018 said, the support you can give to the project can really help a lot to make DISCIPLINA to be the next big thing on the market.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:03:39 PM

Same here mate, as I'm so impressed on thier platforms which involves education that can be apply by those young people for the next generation. I believe that this project convinced more investors as well as users to be part on this prestigious project due to their advocacy that may love by many here in crypto currency community.
Thanks for warm words! Besides young audience the project will please and both to people of middle age, and elderly grandfathers and the grandmother to get acquainted with the amazing world of cryptocurrency through this platform.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:31:26 PM

Pre-sale is still open I thought I am late with this project that will benefit a lot of people. I am fond of an ICO which is connected to education. Great team btw and for sure this is a next big thing. I'll get some of this  Smiley

You can still participate on their pre-sale because the main stage is on the last week of May this year. And the informations on how to involved on their token sale is thru their website. Hopefully, you will be able to earned enough tokens because I'm pretty sure this project will going to success sinced it is connected before with Cardano Hub.
An ICO related to education is really a great thing to give your support. With the pre-sale still ongoin just like sniper2018 said, the support you can give to the project can really help a lot to make DISCIPLINA to be the next big thing on the market.
Yes, of course, because they will give more convenient for student when they have graduate. A lot of support from everyone will bring more investor for student and recruitment of company at future with Disciplina.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:47:00 PM

Yes, of course, because they will give more convenient for student when they have graduate. A lot of support from everyone will bring more investor for student and recruitment of company at future with Disciplina.
I have seen a project developing blockchain such as P2P payment for Military, Bank, Education,.... DISCIPLINA only concern about Human Resources and Education is the good idea, this is long term developing and grow day by day because demand on recruitments and study never stop.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:08:34 PM

You're right as the student will able to learn more. As we know education is the most precious achievement that can we have which can gain and add more our knowledge on the different aspects the we choose. Hopefully this project will so some attractive features that caught the attention of those big investors of this prestigious project which I believe have a potential in the future.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:20:43 AM

You're right as the student will able to learn more. As we know education is the most precious achievement that can we have which can gain and add more our knowledge on the different aspects the we choose. Hopefully this project will so some attractive features that caught the attention of those big investors of this prestigious project which I believe have a potential in the future.
This project is very essential for all of us. A lot more people will be able to gain much important thing than gaining profits. It is really true that the education is one of the most important and precious thing we could ever have that no could ever stole from us. And this project is essential for every one of us especially the students. With this kind of project, I hope this will achieve its success in the future.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:51:28 AM

Same here mate, as I'm so impressed on thier platforms which involves education that can be apply by those young people for the next generation. I believe that this project convinced more investors as well as users to be part on this prestigious project due to their advocacy that may love by many here in crypto currency community.
Thanks for warm words! Besides young audience the project will please and both to people of middle age, and elderly grandfathers and the grandmother to get acquainted with the amazing world of cryptocurrency through this platform.

Though it's pretty unlikely actual senior citizens would actually bother to use an online learning platform, they generally prefer hard bound books and stuff which is what they used in the past and stuff
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:54:59 AM

Well, I think it is a great start if they had so many supporters just a couple of weeks, I'm really sure they can bring you in achieving the best possible experience for the ICO period from the project.
dolcevita99

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:14:44 AM

I guess so that will be able to happen, especially that the team is very responsible in their actions here in the crypto currency community. I can say that one thing to continuously attract more investors is that having a good bounty campaigns. Moreover, for the team Disciplina, keep being active on this thread, having been inform all of us for the new updates and developments of this project. Answering all the people's query will creat a good communication and bond between the Disciplina project the people, users, supporters and investors of this project.
You are absolutely right. As for today we do not have enough projects like Disciplina. Thanks to him, we will be able to see the growing interest in knowledge from the partisans. Only through advertising we can attract more attention to this project. It is very necessary for us, as young people do not now learn new knowledge, and therefore a lot of projects have not been published. But I hope that all of us together will support this project as much as possible, so that it will spread as much as possible on the Internet!
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:45:21 AM

You are absolutely right. As for today we do not have enough projects like Disciplina. Thanks to him, we will be able to see the growing interest in knowledge from the partisans. Only through advertising we can attract more attention to this project. It is very necessary for us, as young people do not now learn new knowledge, and therefore a lot of projects have not been published. But I hope that all of us together will support this project as much as possible, so that it will spread as much as possible on the Internet!
not quite right. Project Disciplina does not contribute to increasing interest in knowledge among young people. This project is developed as a single database, which will contain information on the progress of students, what training courses they have completed, etc. And also the possibility of targeted education, when students have certain stages, after which they are guaranteed work in this organization.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: