Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:13:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37830 times)
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:28:51 PM

I love the fact that DISCIPLINA will carry out important information such as grade, test result, assignment, etc. I'm not sure but i see the potential fair recruitment based on historical information about a person rather than bias.

It's a  good thing to use by the teacher and the students this kind of platform. The things that they work hard before will make it easy by the help of this platform. Hopefully the team will work hard to make this project successful. I appreciate this kind of platform that can help the students this project and no hassle paper works.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

What is the idea behind helping less fortunate kids with this platform? Will there be education via video calls or packaged learning material? Why is it better to be offered via the blockchain?
as far as I know, the platform will offer some courses. But in what form it will be realized is still unknown. In principle, video calls and online support is a good option for remote education.
Yes, video calls, acts like a virtual education towards places that can't be reached easily(too far / remote). Maybe, by making this platform a success, there will be also funds going to the less fortunate kids( in a form of charity institution) that will help aiding the needs of the children.

Actually mate, this kind of project doesn't mean a charity institutions. As we all know in the form of education their is a teacher and a student as this project aims that the students would have tools to search courses that suit their interests, to plan their activities and to communicate with teachers. Hopefully the team may elaborate further more since many of us still confusing but I'm still amazed on this project as they provide a great knowledge for everybody.

Yes, I agree with this. The dev team of DISCIPLINA created a features that will be useful for both students and for teachers. They are helping these two to have a better relationships in gaining and learning new ideas especially about the world of cryptocurrencies where a lot of new ideas awaits us.

Ideally you dont need to teach very little kids about crypto, that's way to teach kids about finances let alone about crypto which can be confusing
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

I love the fact that DISCIPLINA will carry out important information such as grade, test result, assignment, etc. I'm not sure but i see the potential fair recruitment based on historical information about a person rather than bias.

It's a  good thing to use by the teacher and the students this kind of platform. The things that they work hard before will make it easy by the help of this platform. Hopefully the team will work hard to make this project successful. I appreciate this kind of platform that can help the students this project and no hassle paper works.

DISCIPLINA helps the educational and recruiting agencies to ease the hard times that they encountered during the past generation. With this project it would be easier for them to make their programs understandable to the less productive institution. Hopefully this project could provide a fullfillment to the requirement of the market as well the investors.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:55:56 PM

The third and final presale is currently ongoing and they are giving away 15% bonus at this moment. By April 27 the main ICO sale will commence. So I suggest you guys who are planning to invest should start now.

Disciplina will probably can have the support of the investors who also wanted to help the current system of some institutions that needs to be more secured and can easily be organized. Hopefully, more people will realize how important this platform in the near future and in order for them to achieved their goal, they should pushed their ICO to attain its target.
unequivocally, I read that the Disciplina project is very important for our society. It will be a unique platform that will be an excellent assistant in the field of education. I hope the developers will successfully run the platform into real work.
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:57:08 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 04:54:41 PM by tchmpls.events

Hey guys! DISCIPLINA has new telegram-channels in

Chinese: @disciplina_ch
Korean: @disciplina_kr
Japanese: @disciplina_jp

Don't hesitate to ask your questions there!

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:48:30 PM

DISCIPLINA helps the educational and recruiting agencies to ease the hard times that they encountered during the past generation. With this project it would be easier for them to make their programs understandable to the less productive institution. Hopefully this project could provide a fullfillment to the requirement of the market as well the investors.

Same here mate, as I'm so impressed on thier platforms which involves education that can be apply by those young people for the next generation. I believe that this project convinced more investors as well as users to be part on this prestigious project due to their advocacy that may love by many here in crypto currency community.
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:05:44 PM

DISCIPLINA is the first blockchain to create verified personal profiles based on academic and professional achievements

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:20:41 PM

DISCIPLINA is the first blockchain to create verified personal profiles based on academic and professional achievements

This project is very good if you do not draw much attention in the forum. I think the first 50 will be a definite market .
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:23:29 PM

https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/1017591/397806906.2/0_1c657d_52c4b9c2_L.png

This project is very good if you do not draw much attention in the forum. I think the first 50 will be a definite market .
Actually i think that this project is good for the whole forum indeed because it really has some great concepts which would also be beneficial for several users ahead so i think that more and more peoples would surely invest into this project.
HappyMod

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:06:07 PM

Thank you for the support once again everyone!

Make sure you don't miss the AMA, at Wednesday April 25 9AM CET until 1PM CET!

It will be broadcasted live on YouTube, please submit your questions with #AMA ! Hope to see you all around, the YouTube channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdRWnzR6WWEiaQlVqGHwOpg

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/1017591/397806906.2/0_1c657d_52c4b9c2_L.png

Actually i think that this project is good for the whole forum indeed because it really has some great concepts which would also be beneficial for several users ahead so i think that more and more peoples would surely invest into this project.
Exactly, the great idea that it has can really be popular. The project has really a great following too and I hope it grows a cmmunity with smart peoplw who are ready to i=understand about the project more. Many here think that this is kind of charity but it is not. Hopefully they understand about the project!
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:27:06 PM

"DISCIPLINA stores confidential information, such as courses, student tasks, scores and test results." The function will help parents in helping their children learn well
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:07:01 PM

https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/1032271/397806906.2/0_1c6249_1038e649_L.png

Excellent news to these three brotherly countries. Their huge population will give a great number of new active and adequate users that will make the matter in the near foreseeable future.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:29:27 PM

Excellent news to these three brotherly countries. Their huge population will give a great number of new active and adequate users that will make the matter in the near foreseeable future.
Yeah your right bro. This new update of DISIPLINA project is a big thing because these three countries are big and known to be the most influential countries worldwide. Especially Japan where it ranks at number 5. Surely in the near future, it will be a good advantage for the team as more and more opportunities will come for this project.
Zuhran

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:13:10 PM

guys, how's the pre-sale going? How much is collected? Can I find out this information? While this is one of the most successful projects in the field of education

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:23:12 PM

MEET THE TEAM - UPCOMING AMA

Dear community members. Lately, there have been several changes in the ICO! The Ask-Me-Anything will be broadcasted live on YouTube with Co-founder Ilya Nikiforov and Blockchain Developer Kirill Kuvshinov. Don't miss your chance to ask any questions about DISCIPLINA you may have!

The AMA will be held Wednesday, April 25 at 9AM until 1PM CET time!

How to submit your questions? General questions can always be answered by our team members on Telegram. Please tag your questions with #AMAQ and we will review it to be in the AMA! Questions can be submitted on Telegram/Reddit/BitcoinTalk! (https://t.me/tchmpls)
Now I can ask for more of my questions about DISCIPLINA! Thanks for having this Ask-Me-Anything session, is there any chance this will happen in the next following months? Like a monthly AMA so the community will be more updated and be informed well by asking questions?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:38:43 PM

Dear community members. Lately, there have been several changes in the ICO! The Ask-Me-Anything will be broadcasted live on YouTube with Co-founder Ilya Nikiforov and Blockchain Developer Kirill Kuvshinov. Don't miss your chance to ask any questions about DISCIPLINA you may have!

How to submit your questions? General questions can always be answered by our team members on Telegram. Please tag your questions with #AMAQ and we will review it to be in the AMA! Questions can be submitted on Telegram/Reddit/BitcoinTalk! (https://t.me/tchmpls)
This is so awesome, i will waiting for live stream of Disciplina team. I will submit my question to telegram right now. I myself appreciate this action from the team.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:34:11 AM

Hello dear admin are you also looking for additional telegram moderators or community managers to manage your social media sites. I am interested to be part of your team.
HappyMod

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:16:01 AM

guys, how's the pre-sale going? How much is collected? Can I find out this information? While this is one of the most successful projects in the field of education

Hey Zuhran, appreciate the enthousiasm & there is currently no live tracker, however the smart contract is being prepared! So, stay tuned and you'll be able to know more soon.

Now I can ask for more of my questions about DISCIPLINA! Thanks for having this Ask-Me-Anything session, is there any chance this will happen in the next following months? Like a monthly AMA so the community will be more updated and be informed well by asking questions?

Hi there! Good suggestion, let's first see how this AMA goes. If it is succesful, we'll see if we can do it more often! Please, feel free to ask any questions you may have on the bitcointalk platform & I'll see if it can be discussed during the AMA!

Hello dear admin are you also looking for additional telegram moderators or community managers to manage your social media sites. I am interested to be part of your team.

Hi, feel free to send me a private message

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:22:19 AM

This is so awesome, i will waiting for live stream of Disciplina team. I will submit my question to telegram right now. I myself appreciate this action from the team.
I am also looking forward for this big event of the team Disciplina. Hopefully the good outcome will blast to this upcoming AMA. I believe in the great potential that Disciplina have here in the crypto currency communit. This is just a part of the continuous progress to have its success in the future, and to become the first blockchain for HR and Education. I really respect the platform that this project have.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: