Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:19:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37837 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:46:37 AM

One of the many things that impress me the most here at DISCIPLINA is how the admin here actively responding and giving the right information so that everyone will not understand the wrong thing which some people are talking about.
Yes you are right. I also like when the project administration takes an active part in discussions. They also often write project updates on time. Thanks to good work, the project can achieve success. And the idea of the Disciplina project will advance the project further!
Having a good communication of the team members and the developers to the people of the crypto currency community that is willing for the concepts and goals of the Disciplina project is a great pleasure for them to keep their trust for this project. The goal of the Disciplina to be the first blockchain for HR and Education is a kind of project that is necessary to keep for the community's better changes.
I agree to you bud. This kinds of great projects should be supported all out by many investors because of its good purpose and intention to the community. Through them they can further promote cryptocurrency as well to the people who is not yet into it.

Well, they have a good purpose to the community not just only thinking of their own benefits. The way the platform works can solved some problems with regards to their traditional way of inputting data. Good thing that this project has some benefits which they can not only make their works faster but also they can earn some tokens which is really good.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:15:14 AM

One of the many things that impress me the most here at DISCIPLINA is how the admin here actively responding and giving the right information so that everyone will not understand the wrong thing which some people are talking about.
Yes you are right. I also like when the project administration takes an active part in discussions. They also often write project updates on time. Thanks to good work, the project can achieve success. And the idea of the Disciplina project will advance the project further!
Having a good communication of the team members and the developers to the people of the crypto currency community that is willing for the concepts and goals of the Disciplina project is a great pleasure for them to keep their trust for this project. The goal of the Disciplina to be the first blockchain for HR and Education is a kind of project that is necessary to keep for the community's better changes.

Not only to be the first blockchain for HR and Education but also to help the system of some institution to be more accurate and secured to store their information. Disciplina team will definitely work hard to proved to their clients that they are seriously doing their jobs and will follow what was written on the roadmap.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:05:57 PM

If I am an employer, can the DISCIPLINA platform help me filter out candidates' profiles appropriately and reliably so that recruitment is easier?

Correct me if I'm wrong buddy, DISCIPLINA platform talk about education and relation about teachers and student. Their are many fuction that can help both teachers and student in this platform. The common of these, is the paper works that's involve technologies.This help mostly the teachers because their are many paper works that they need to finish fastly.

There is nothing to correct about your thoughts mate, you have your own idea on how you understand their platform. In addition to your opinion, this project is an unfasten source platform that without exemption, educational and recruiting industry uses blockchain for their projects. They will be using a digital form of storing their personal achievements that promise a determined validity.

Yeah, each of us have our own prerogative perceptions on this tremendous project which in some point we didn't know deeper the project what really it is all about since we just relying their platforms as well as features. Also, having this kind of ICO project that involves education is rare to find since many ICO that makes just for entertainment but somehow they need time to attract more users and probable investors in the crypto currency community. I believe their great platform have a great potential in the future which can benefit those people who want to improved and developed their knowledge.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:14:37 PM

If I am an employer, can the DISCIPLINA platform help me filter out candidates' profiles appropriately and reliably so that recruitment is easier?

Correct me if I'm wrong buddy, DISCIPLINA platform talk about education and relation about teachers and student. Their are many fuction that can help both teachers and student in this platform. The common of these, is the paper works that's involve technologies.This help mostly the teachers because their are many paper works that they need to finish fastly.

There is nothing to correct about your thoughts mate, you have your own idea on how you understand their platform. In addition to your opinion, this project is an unfasten source platform that without exemption, educational and recruiting industry uses blockchain for their projects. They will be using a digital form of storing their personal achievements that promise a determined validity.

Yeah, each of us have our own prerogative perceptions on this tremendous project which in some point we didn't know deeper the project what really it is all about since we just relying their platforms as well as features. Also, having this kind of ICO project that involves education is rare to find since many ICO that makes just for entertainment but somehow they need time to attract more users and probable investors in the crypto currency community. I believe their great platform have a great potential in the future which can benefit those people who want to improved and developed their knowledge.

Eventhough we have our own apprehension about the concept of the project as long as we end up being recognized by the community that's a good start. Im pretty much sure that this project could have a favorable response from the reality because of the twist in the crypto currency. With confidence, this platform will procreate a development in the crypto world that would  change the recent acts of operations in the Educational and recruiting agencies.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:23:22 PM

Well, we can see that HappyMod is very active and responsive. Tks for because answer almost our question about Disciplina. I have question about will this project is global?
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:00:03 PM

DISCIPLINA GOALS

• To create a universal blockchain that will store personal achievements in a digital form and guarantee their permanence and credibility
• To offer an effective algorithm for candidate search by their fields of expertise
• To develop a mechanism of monetization of the data stored by the educational institutions

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:21:34 PM

I agree to you bud. This kinds of great projects should be supported all out by many investors because of its good purpose and intention to the community. Through them they can further promote cryptocurrency as well to the people who is not yet into it.
Yes, I agree with you, a project like this very easily catches attention. DISCIPLINA is one of them which will not only think about profit bit also want to take the new revolution in the education system. That's why many investors support this project. And I think everyone needs to support this project because it will you to earn huge amount of profit in future. Sooner or later it will become successful.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

DISCIPLINA: Ecosystem Participants

More details here: https://blog.disciplina.io/posts/disciplina-ecosystem-participants

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
HappyMod

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 04:33:19 PM

Hey there, about right! DISCIPLINA can definitely help recruiters, as said the mission of DISCIPLINA is 'To create a multifunctional blockchain for keeping a unified register of academic achievement and qualifications to generate a scoring system for every user of our platform'. < This scoring system will be very useful for recruiters to validate everything and find the right expert. Of course, some data is private (private chain) and some data is public (public chain). Learn more about that at https://disciplina.io/#tech

Appreciate the support! As said, admins are always online on Telegram & we also are glad to answer all your questions about DISCIPLINA here. Appreciate you spreading the word

Well, we can see that HappyMod is very active and responsive. Tks for because answer almost our question about Disciplina. I have question about will this project is global?

Thank you Vivavivu, that is right the project will be borderless! The first project DISCIPLINA will launch on is called TeachMePlease & there are over 20,000 registered classes all over the world and allow cross-border cryptopayments with the payment card.

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:32:40 PM

This project is really attractive, which is why many people are interested in investing because of the promising platform, which is really a good platform for passionate people to do the course and make money.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:37:12 PM

DISCIPLINA GOALS

• To create a universal blockchain that will store personal achievements in a digital form and guarantee their permanence and credibility
• To offer an effective algorithm for candidate search by their fields of expertise
• To develop a mechanism of monetization of the data stored by the educational institutions

I did not quite understand the third point, about the monetization of data stored in educational institutions. Is it something like that an educational institution can profit from what will use this program? Be kind, explain more about this.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:03:28 PM

This project is really attractive, which is why many people are interested in investing because of the promising platform, which is really a good platform for passionate people to do the course and make money.

Education will actually spread more and more in this project and also it would be given to the needy peoples so i think that this project will really gain huge profits ahead and it would actually give a better future for the project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:43:16 PM

I think so. The HappyMod is a very good person with a very good communicative skill, so no wonder if the bounty manager is very active and responsive manage this thread.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:52:05 PM

I think so. The HappyMod is a very good person with a very good communicative skill, so no wonder if the bounty manager is very active and responsive manage this thread.

Yeah, very responsible team as they always do their obligation on this project. I admire this project so much as it always talks about education as we all know eduation is very important to each and everyone of us. Hopefully the team may always do their job consistently until they reach in exchange sites soon.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:12:51 PM

I agree with you. Happymod has been replying to all the queries and giving solutions very actively. This is really good management by the platform. It really creates a good impact on the investors and users of the platform.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:33:57 PM

Education will actually spread more and more in this project and also it would be given to the needy peoples so i think that this project will really gain huge profits ahead and it would actually give a better future for the project.
Many children have no access to a good education in the poor countries. However, the Internet exists practically everywhere. I hope persons in need will be able to find this project and it will help them.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:54:14 PM

Many children have no access to a good education in the poor countries. However, the Internet exists practically everywhere. I hope persons in need will be able to find this project and it will help them.
[/quote/]

Yes that is true, because their are countries belongs to poor education but they tried to have a best output. Discipliana is already an innovation one in terms of business because of it's characteristics that the function is to help in storing data for teachers and students. Just like you hoping that many people may avail these kind of project becausr it is very helpful. 

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:00:50 PM

Yeah, very responsible team as they always do their obligation on this project. I admire this project so much as it always talks about education as we all know eduation is very important to each and everyone of us. Hopefully the team may always do their job consistently until they reach in exchange sites soon.

I'm pretty much sure that DISCIPLINA project will be able to managed their goals and can possibly be listed in a good exchange site because the dev team are always searching for innovative ways that can give enough reasons to the investors that this project is a worthy to invest. They are putting all their efforts just to bring this platform into a good one. I hope they will keep doing this way.
HappyMod

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:00:53 PM

I agree with you. Happymod has been replying to all the queries and giving solutions very actively. This is really good management by the platform. It really creates a good impact on the investors and users of the platform.

Appreciate it! It's a great thing to share the word of DISCIPLINA & we gladly help you with all the questions. Hope to see you around on Telegram, we have a very active team there as well! https://disciplina.io/

I'm pretty much sure that DISCIPLINA project will be able to managed their goals and can possibly be listed in a good exchange site because the dev team are always searching for innovative ways that can give enough reasons to the investors that this project is a worthy to invest. They are putting all their efforts just to bring this platform into a good one. I hope they will keep doing this way.

Thank you for the support Sniper! As you can imagine we cannot comment on secondary trading, as DISCIPLINA is a utility token. Thanks for the suggestion though

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:49:18 PM

"DISCIPLINA provides the transparency of work and creates conditions of maintaining confidentiality and reliability of information added by system participants"
So the participants in the system can share data with each other, and how this will happen

Being transparent towards the community is one reason why I like DISCIPLINA more Smiley It gives more a feeling of assurance and proves that this is a reliable project for HR & Education if implemented well in the future!
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: