Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:21:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37837 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:58:09 PM

Many people are looking for this kind of project that has an educational-based concept. A platform that is very suited for those people who seeks education. I hope this project would find and attract more people that will continuously support this project for its continuous developments. I will stay tuned to this project for more upcoming events and new interesting updates of the Disciplina project.

Well, this is a platform that should be used by some institution that needs to have a secured information. Like education, information of every students should be kept in a safe and secured place which I think one of the purpose why Disciplina is being created.

Actually, a secured of different information should be apply to gain trust of the project. I believe this kind of project is very important in our community here in crypto currency as well as in our society. Soon in the future this project will be recognize by many due to their great features.
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:18:42 PM

A video presentation always goes great for the project as it can really be much more easy for the investors to understand the project and also the video is short but sweet. Keep it up team and hope you reach great heights soon.

Yes. Having video presentation always a good factor for every platform now. It can give full knowledge to the people of the forum so that they can truly understands the concepts of DISCIPLINA project. And also, it will help to attract potential investors to invest and joined on the token sales.
The video presentation is really quite good. However, it would be desirable to specify whether there will be a translation into other languages, for example for the russian-speaking population? Or can you need it whether the translation of the presentation for bounty will descend?
HappyMod

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:10:00 PM

What about the news about the funds raised? when will it be known how many tokens are sold? or I missed this information))
Thank you very much VivaVivu, we do this with pleasure and make sure to keep the community up-to-date!
Yeap. This sound is so ok. I hope you will keep your working long time more. Anyway, have any update of Disciplina now?
Don't expect too much, the bounty manager will be publishing the update of Disciplina, in just a second. That's why Disciplina hire HappyMod as a bounty manager.

Hey there! Founder Ilya mentioned the website will be updated very soon & show live information. We'll have to be patient while this happens, still in early phase (pre sale) Smiley

The main points about DISCIPLINA in 3 minutes. Watch it now!

https://youtu.be/t__4Kt5eBqM

A video presentation always goes great for the project as it can really be much more easy for the investors to understand the project and also the video is short but sweet. Keep it up team and hope you reach great heights soon.

Yes. Having video presentation always a good factor for every platform now. It can give full knowledge to the people of the forum so that they can truly understands the concepts of DISCIPLINA project. And also, it will help to attract potential investors to invest and joined on the token sales.
The video presentation is really quite good. However, it would be desirable to specify whether there will be a translation into other languages, for example for the russian-speaking population? Or can you need it whether the translation of the presentation for bounty will descend?

Great suggestion! As you can see we are putting effort in enabling a bigger audience to receive information about DISCIPLINA (for example different language channels on Telegram). I think this is a good suggestion and I will definitely forward this to the team Smiley

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:22:48 PM

I agree with you, since the team doing great because they really made this video for the people who wanted to know and fully understand the project. In this way, investors will surely be confident enough to participate in their ICO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:36:56 PM

Many people are looking for this kind of project that has an educational-based concept. A platform that is very suited for those people who seeks education. I hope this project would find and attract more people that will continuously support this project for its continuous developments. I will stay tuned to this project for more upcoming events and new interesting updates of the Disciplina project.

Well, this is a platform that should be used by some institution that needs to have a secured information. Like education, information of every students should be kept in a safe and secured place which I think one of the purpose why Disciplina is being created.

Actually, a secured of different information should be apply to gain trust of the project. I believe this kind of project is very important in our community here in crypto currency as well as in our society. Soon in the future this project will be recognize by many due to their great features.

Yes I agree that the main concerns here is how secured our personal datas and informations. And as we know that in the world of cryptocurrency there are no real identities here. Well anyways, I still believed DISCIPLINA project can provide a high standard of security system because they assured to us that our personal achievements will be at a safe place.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:54:38 PM

You have good point, because their are investors that have different nationality and probably the team already have already action on this issue. What is good about the team is that they are making moves that pushed their project to the top. Seeing their effort is a sign that they seriously taking full responsibility to make their platform to be successful.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:06:07 PM

You have good point, because their are investors that have different nationality and probably the team already have already action on this issue. What is good about the team is that they are making moves that pushed their project to the top. Seeing their effort is a sign that they seriously taking full responsibility to make their platform to be successful.
True, it was a great idea to have a video presentation for the project so that people understand about the project, it will definitely a good idea to also translate it into certain popular languages so that they also get the idea about the project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:23:26 PM

True, it was a great idea to have a video presentation for the project so that people understand about the project, it will definitely a good idea to also translate it into certain popular languages so that they also get the idea about the project.
Video presentation can really explain a brief information of what the project is. Also, I want to them to do another live session with the community! More questions = more clarification.
Asya77

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:33:35 PM

Video presentation can really explain a brief information of what the project is. Also, I want to them to do another live session with the community! More questions = more clarification.
sure by the first look I wasn't sure that I understand everything clearly,  but video explains a lot.  good job,  thanks.  now I want to buy some coins
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:47:31 PM

sure by the first look I wasn't sure that I understand everything clearly,  but video explains a lot.  good job,  thanks.  now I want to buy some coins

That is great that you choose to see in the video for you to understand it well and it makes it clear for you. You decided to buy some coins and that would be great plan because DISCIPLINA project has a lot of advantages that brings you to successful in the near future.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:13:38 AM

That is great that you choose to see in the video for you to understand it well and it makes it clear for you. You decided to buy some coins and that would be great plan because DISCIPLINA project has a lot of advantages that brings you to successful in the near future.

Yeah, it's good to watch on the youtube as will understand in details on what the project is all about. Well, the project DISCIPLINA as the first blockchain for HR & Education is understandable already that can make us amazed and admired on this prestigious project that comes here in the crypto currency community. I'm looking for further updates on this project as the time goes by for some development.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:19:36 AM

What about the news about the funds raised? when will it be known how many tokens are sold? or I missed this information))
Thank you very much VivaVivu, we do this with pleasure and make sure to keep the community up-to-date!
Yeap. This sound is so ok. I hope you will keep your working long time more. Anyway, have any update of Disciplina now?
Don't expect too much, the bounty manager will be publishing the update of Disciplina, in just a second. That's why Disciplina hire HappyMod as a bounty manager.

Hey there! Founder Ilya mentioned the website will be updated very soon & show live information. We'll have to be patient while this happens, still in early phase (pre sale) Smiley

Great suggestion! As you can see we are putting effort in enabling a bigger audience to receive information about DISCIPLINA (for example different language channels on Telegram). I think this is a good suggestion and I will definitely forward this to the team Smiley

Preferably create the Russian and Chinese channels first since those seems to be the most common languages involved in the telegram chats
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:23:55 AM

I just saw the video presentation in just 3 minutes. My reaction is: Oh god, this is the best explanation video made by the developer, this should be entertained for the people around here.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:44:53 AM

The AMA (Ask-Me-Anything) session with DISCIPLINA co-founder Ilya Nikiforov and blockchain developer Kirill Kuvshinov:

https://youtu.be/q_Fd8zagDrg

Great work guys and its nice to know all of your future plans about your project. Hopefully next time you introduce your other team members involved on this project.
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:36:30 AM

Photo report from d10e, Tokyo. Tomorrow is the last day! We will be happy to meet you there!

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:37:55 AM

The AMA (Ask-Me-Anything) session with DISCIPLINA co-founder Ilya Nikiforov and blockchain developer Kirill Kuvshinov:

Great work guys and its nice to know all of your future plans about your project. Hopefully next time you introduce your other team members involved on this project.

Yeah, the team doing such strategies to gain their trust from investors of this project as I believe soon this kind of project is possible to happen here in crypto currency community. As time goes by the popularity of this project increasing tremendously which it really benefited those people who want to gain their knowledge in the different field of learning skills. Hopefully the team may provide some bonuses or even airdrop of this project if possible.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:47:22 AM

https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/1344302/397806906.2/0_1c7a21_a0abeca0_L.png

Yeah, the team doing such strategies to gain their trust from investors of this project as I believe soon this kind of project is possible to happen here in crypto currency community. As time goes by the popularity of this project increasing tremendously which it really benefited those people who want to gain their knowledge in the different field of learning skills. Hopefully the team may provide some bonuses or even airdrop of this project if possible.
I really admired to the Disciplina project to this idea. They come up with this strategy to gain more attention from the social media. That is a really good way on how the team will show up what the Disciplina project really is. And not only that, this will help more people to understand much better regarding the concept and goal of the Disciplina for the crypto community.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:13:51 AM

I just watched the video presentation about the project in three minutes and understood more than just read the information about the project! You are a very big team! You correctly did that you decided to make a video presentation, there are all the answers to all the questions! Super team!
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:37:56 PM

Yes, I agree with you, The team is always doing a different kind of marketing. They use best strategies to gives deep understanding to users or investors. Because of this kind of activities they make a great bond with their investors. And also Ask me anything session is a tremendous idea which can help the investor to clear their doubts by asking about their queries. Disciplina has a well-experienced team which is always trying to make the ico better.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:35:25 PM

As what we have seen in this project that the team are making there job by updating time to time check there updates in this project. These kind of team will have a big chance to be successful at the end. DISCIPLINA is a project that deals with the teachers works to be secure and safe, and the team has been proven that they doing their job by giving updates always. That's the 1 example of a good team.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: