Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:02:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37828 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:25:32 PM

Disciplina project is also created by the developers of Cardano. It has a great potential to succeed since cardano lately is booming in the exchange sites.
I don't think the growth of Cardano will affect the growth of Disciplina. I only think the experience of developers will help Disciplina running smoothly.
the help and experience of the developers of Cardano will definitely help the project in development, and this will certainly have a very positive impact on the Disciplina project.

Its good to hear that the Cardano developers supported the progression of this project because it's a great deal to have a experienced personality having united towards a fruitful outcomes. Having a more experienced individuals could be an advantage for constructing a project.

You are right, experienced individuals is really an advantage to support a newly project like this one. Also, Disciplina comes with active team which they are truly making more progress promoting their platform across the globe.
It's really a great thing that both the project with high potential being partnered with a team of experienced and hard-working individuals that can make sure that this will be on track of roadmap of success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:37:54 AM

Disciplina project is also created by the developers of Cardano. It has a great potential to succeed since cardano lately is booming in the exchange sites.
I don't think the growth of Cardano will affect the growth of Disciplina. I only think the experience of developers will help Disciplina running smoothly.
the help and experience of the developers of Cardano will definitely help the project in development, and this will certainly have a very positive impact on the Disciplina project.

Its good to hear that the Cardano developers supported the progression of this project because it's a great deal to have a experienced personality having united towards a fruitful outcomes. Having a more experienced individuals could be an advantage for constructing a project.

You are right, experienced individuals is really an advantage to support a newly project like this one. Also, Disciplina comes with active team which they are truly making more progress promoting their platform across the globe.
It's really a great thing that both the project with high potential being partnered with a team of experienced and hard-working individuals that can make sure that this will be on track of roadmap of success.
That is really true. The project Disciplina is progressing positively and is very productive in its action especially now that the team is very active here in the crypto currency community. And moreover, the addition of the experienced partnered with the Disciplina, which is the Cardano, hopefully will bring Disciplina to a much better improvements and developments.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:34:36 AM

Is there a beta version where we can try all the features that disciplina is planning to showcase to members? I think that would be a good development you guys can up work on to get more  by showing them how your platform works.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:39:16 AM

Invite your friend and you both will receive a 5% bonus from his each purchase!

More:https://disciplina.io/referral.html

I see. So, you have planned to make a referral program, huh? Very good, that is how the project works,  I bet people here can gain so many profits!
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:09:11 AM

I see. So, you have planned to make a referral program, huh? Very good, that is how the project works,  I bet people here can gain so many profits!
Yes, absolutely a referral program is the best strategy to gain investors for the project. And due to the referral program users will get great chance to earn bonus. The team behind the project is so innovative they always comes with best strategies . i hope because of the referral program the platform will get some good amount of investors.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:37:57 AM

Great news! I'm glad that there is such a bonus, now I will invite my friends to participate in your bonus program. Let them be pleased with such a small, but a bonus from the developers. Thank you that you are trying for us!
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:19:06 PM

Yes, absolutely a referral program is the best strategy to gain investors for the project. And due to the referral program users will get great chance to earn bonus. The team behind the project is so innovative they always comes with best strategies . i hope because of the referral program the platform will get some good amount of investors.

Having an additional features will certainly creates an interesting article that might catches the attention of the investors. This tactics will give an interesting article to the investors on how they are going to establish thier preferences on the said platform. In this course of actions the referral program would somehow increase their acknowledgement in the crypto community. 

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

Having an additional features will certainly creates an interesting article that might catches the attention of the investors. This tactics will give an interesting article to the investors on how they are going to establish thier preferences on the said platform. In this course of actions the referral program would somehow increase their acknowledgement in the crypto community. 

I agree with this. Creating some attractive features will surely be liked by the people in crypto world. And this kind of strategy will enhanced the interest of the investors to joined and invest in DISCIPLINA project. Good job team and soon, you will be able to achieved your aims and goals for this platform.
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

DISCIPLINA becomes first project to enter Academy - School of Blockchain’s Incubator Accelerator program:

https://blog.disciplina.io/posts/disciplina-academy

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:21:28 PM

This is one of their strategy to encourage a client and inveastor in this project. Referal discount is commonly starting program to get the attention of the client. Referal discount also is one way to make the project fomous in bussiness industry. 

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 03:32:38 PM

Data Privacy in DISCIPLINA

Student will be able to fully or partially deny access to his personal data. User personal data is stored on the private chains of the educational institutions. The public part of the network has only hashes of this data. Thus, private data remains reliable and safe at the same time.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:34:48 PM

Most investors dont give a shit about the features and more if the coin is going to rise in price or nah, that's why they're investors if you get what I mean
quynhanhkhr99

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

Can’t wait for the start of ICO. So interesting ideas coming from your team!
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:18:42 PM

if I'm not mistaken, but sales have already begun, on April 2. Correct me if I'm wrong. And still, if it's true, I'm interested in how much money has been raised so far?
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:25:46 PM

Assuming I have a lot of job vacancies for the company, can I choose the DISCIPLINA platform as a means of recruiting, and what are the benefits you have to offer?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:23:39 PM

You're right mate, which the most challenging part of the team is to be competitive among others. I admire so much their advocacy which intended for those people willing to learn like pupils and students on the different schools throughout the country.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:41:57 PM

I agree with this. Creating some attractive features will surely be liked by the people in crypto world. And this kind of strategy will enhanced the interest of the investors to joined and invest in DISCIPLINA project. Good job team and soon, you will be able to achieved your aims and goals for this platform.

Exactly which I appreciate it so much. I'm so impressed that the project involved an educational platforms which those student will enhance their knowledge and will able teachers provide a guide by having this project. Hopefully this project may continue to strive whatever it takes for a better success and may gain a good profit in the future.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:57:12 PM

DISCIPLINA becomes first project to enter Academy - School of Blockchain’s Incubator Accelerator program:

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/951/41167478764_773145ed1a.jpg
Training for work with the platform really excellent step on the way to good and dense interaction with the community and in general with other strangers who are also potential participants.
HappyMod

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:03:29 PM

It's sound good. Because Cardano is the successful group which has successfully developed many projects. And if they are supporting this project then it is a great advantage to the project. Now the chances of the Disciplina to becoming successful are increases because they get guidance as well as support from Cardano group.

Certainly are happy to have them in the team!

This team is really good and awesome because as day pass by, their are always new improvement or new client has join to the team. Updated always about the progress of the platform and always there to answer all question in the threads. This project has a big chance to success.

Awesome Morjana! Love the positive feedback, thank you! Have you joined our Telegram community channel yet?

Is there a beta version where we can try all the features that disciplina is planning to showcase to members? I think that would be a good development you guys can up work on to get more  by showing them how your platform works.

Hi Googlegenius, there will be an alpha. If you are a DSCP token holder you can be a tester of the alpha version - testers will be chosen in priority order. 

''The launch of DISCIPLINA alpha with a centralised server instead of the public sector and nodes with a private blockchain for educational institutions is planned for the third quarter of 2018. A limited number of DISCIPLINA token holders will be able to test the alpha-version.''

Hope this answers your question?

Certainly good news, especially since there's much support from community members - this is a way they can continue spreading the word and be rewarded for it! Smiley Appreciate the support!

if I'm not mistaken, but sales have already begun, on April 2. Correct me if I'm wrong. And still, if it's true, I'm interested in how much money has been raised so far?

Completely right! The hardcap is filling very fast & you'll need to be whitelisted in order to join, please make an account at account.disciplina.io if you are interested, and haven't already! Before it's full and filled.

Assuming I have a lot of job vacancies for the company, can I choose the DISCIPLINA platform as a means of recruiting, and what are the benefits you have to offer?

Very good question - Recruiters and other interested parties are offered paid access to the information about the academic history and achievements of the studentsr. By using this data, recruiters can narrow the search to person they are looking for, with an effective algorithm of candidate search by their skills and fields of expertise. They can trust on the reliability of the data once it's added to the blockchain & they can register work experience/achievement of people to the blockchain.

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:52:25 PM

Good to know that the team again accomplished some achievement due to their hard work on promoting their platform. With their continues effort of being resourceful of finding ways to promote their project then this can produce a greater outcome. Hopefully, they can add more partnership so that this platform will be successfully launched and probably educational system has now the chance to be more secured and safe.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: