Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:52:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37828 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:53:41 PM

Invite your friend and you both will receive a 5% bonus from his each purchase!

More:https://disciplina.io/referral.html

I see. So, you have planned to make a referral program, huh? Very good, that is how the project works,  I bet people here can gain so many profits!
Yes, absolutely a referral program is the best strategy to gain investors for the project. And due to the referral program users will get great chance to earn bonus. The team behind the project is so innovative they always comes with best strategies . i hope because of the referral program the platform will get some good amount of investors.

Having an additional features will certainly creates an interesting article that might catches the attention of the investors. This tactics will give an interesting article to the investors on how they are going to establish thier preferences on the said platform. In this course of actions the referral program would somehow increase their acknowledgement in the crypto community. 

Most investors dont give a shit about the features and more if the coin is going to rise in price or nah, that's why they're investors if you get what I mean

NO, they are not because features is the very important thing to consider when selecting a project. Disiciplina has a very realistic features which is really a very helpful tool to be used especially in an institution. Tracking  records will be easy and in this way, people would have much more time to saved and in return this can saved a lot of money to think.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:37:22 PM

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/866/41866939691_4056070f3c.jpg
I see. So, you have planned to make a referral program, huh? Very good, that is how the project works,  I bet people here can gain so many profits!

This is one of their strategy to encourage a client and inveastor in this project. Referal discount is commonly starting program to get the attention of the client. Referal discount also is one way to make the project fomous in bussiness industry. 
Totally, these types of promotional activities will help them immensely, the team is doing a great job promoting a project and introducing program which will benefit the investors this is a good way to attract followers for the project
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:24:58 PM

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/866/41866939691_4056070f3c.jpg

This is one of their strategy to encourage a client and inveastor in this project. Referal discount is commonly starting program to get the attention of the client. Referal discount also is one way to make the project fomous in bussiness industry. 
Totally, these types of promotional activities will help them immensely, the team is doing a great job promoting a project and introducing program which will benefit the investors this is a good way to attract followers for the project
Yes, also I like how the team keeps adding more way to attract investors to join here and support the project. Also, people will get benefit from joining here too. Let's continue supporting this amazing project!
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:52:30 PM

I heard the news that DISCIPLINA team has decided to postpone the main stage of ICO. Maybe, they are planning to launch the crowd-sale approximately in the beginning of summer 2018? Why they must postpone?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:36:19 AM

Data Privacy in DISCIPLINA

Student will be able to fully or partially deny access to his personal data. User personal data is stored on the private chains of the educational institutions. The public part of the network has only hashes of this data. Thus, private data remains reliable and safe at the same time.

Great Disciplina, keep up the great work and you can expect a big change to the community which is you can gain so many investors and suppoters coming in the way.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:48:31 AM

Student will be able to fully or partially deny access to his personal data. User personal data is stored on the private chains of the educational institutions. The public part of the network has only hashes of this data. Thus, private data remains reliable and safe at the same time.

Great Disciplina, keep up the great work and you can expect a big change to the community which is you can gain so many investors and suppoters coming in the way.
That is really true. If the team Disciplina will keep this momentum then a great more opportunities will come into  way of Disciplina. If the Disciplina team will continuously shows a great performance here in the crypto currency community, then this project will keep on gaining more potential investors ahead.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:59:07 AM

I agree bud the developers is really serious and has a big plan for this project. So just Keep supporting them and your efforts will be paid afterwards.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:11:03 PM

I agree bud the developers is really serious and has a big plan for this project. So just Keep supporting them and your efforts will be paid afterwards.

Exactly, which is very convincing and may attract those investors. As we all know those student may gain their knowledge by experiencing the concepts and features of this project. Investors will caught their attention as this project platforms intended for the educational purposes as they adopt a blockchain technolgy which is very demand on our society.
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 01:57:55 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 05:12:31 PM by tchmpls.events

DISCIPLINA TokenSale participant profile (Web Wallet)

To take part in the TokenSale, every potential participant needs to register their Web Wallet account.disciplina.io using their email address. A profile will be created for you, where you will be able to find all the relevant information about the TokenSale, you personal deposit, bonuses received, and the addresses of the deposit wallets for each accepted currency. Every participant will go through identity verification (KYC/AML). If you are a US citizen, you will also have to confirm your status as an “accredited investor”.

If you want to invest using another type of cryptocurrency, please exchange it through Shapeshift, Changelly, or other exchange services.

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:58:03 PM

Thanks for the info! It really reassures, since our personal data will be fully protected and no one will have access to them. Thank you very much for making this a separate article!
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:10:12 PM

Thanks for the info! It really reassures, since our personal data will be fully protected and no one will have access to them. Thank you very much for making this a separate article!

Great, yeah a first blockchain for HR and education. Though, there are several education related here in crypto currency but in distinctive fields of education. I appreciate this kind of project as their way of education which in general way of any field of education. I believe this project will be support by many users and investors which can creat a new generation in learning system as they adopt a blockchain technology.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:46:22 PM

Great, yeah a first blockchain for HR and education. Though, there are several education-related here in crypto currency but in distinctive fields of education. I appreciate this kind of project as their way of education which in general way of any field of education. I believe this project will be support by many users and investors which can creat a new generation in learning system as they adopt a blockchain technology.

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. This is the first educational based platform which will make the great revolution in education. And it also helps to keep the data confidential. The project has very high potential to become hugely successful.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:14:51 PM

What's the guarantee though? Even facebook claimed to offer data protections and what not. What happened in the end is just history for everyone to see
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:17:58 PM

I think the issue is that DISCIPLINAneeds to determine which market is the most potential for marketing communications to work to the maximum effectiveness. The ICO project's success depends on this
HappyMod

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 06:18:27 PM

Great, yeah a first blockchain for HR and education. Though, there are several education related here in crypto currency but in distinctive fields of education. I appreciate this kind of project as their way of education which in general way of any field of education. I believe this project will be support by many users and investors which can creat a new generation in learning system as they adopt a blockchain technology.

Team understands privacy is extremely important! There are several projects out there indeed, and I'm sure you'll read plenty of reasons why DISCIPLINA is unique (own blockchain for example). Check it out in the WHITEPAPER

What's the guarantee though? Even facebook claimed to offer data protections and what not. What happened in the end is just history for everyone to see

Blockchain is reliable because it offers private and public chains, in my comment above you can find a link to the whitepaper and read more about it! Smiley

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
zevl194

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:24:39 PM

Great, yeah a first blockchain for HR and education. Though, there are several education-related here in crypto currency but in distinctive fields of education. I appreciate this kind of project as their way of education which in general way of any field of education. I believe this project will be support by many users and investors which can creat a new generation in learning system as they adopt a blockchain technology.

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. This is the first educational based platform which will make the great revolution in education. And it also helps to keep the data confidential. The project has very high potential to become hugely successful.
It precisely, the state education system has deteriorated long ago, at least in my and neighboring country. I hope this project will reach the countries needing it.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:31:10 PM

One of the platform of this project is to secure your data files and protect it. If you ask for guarantee of this project maybe the team will give the answer for that. But as the main function of this project it's to secure data and files so no worries about your files. For me I will guarantee to you that this project will be success at the end.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:46:45 PM

It precisely, the state education system has deteriorated long ago, at least in my and neighboring country. I hope this project will reach the countries needing it.
I also hope that the Disciplina project will bring about significant changes in our education sphere. And confidentiality is an integral part of the platform, which will store some personal data. I think the developers understand this perfectly and have already solved this issue.
Prk_7

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:37:48 PM

Keeping the data confidential is a great step by the team. Many people are paranoid about there data getting into the wrong hands and it's a good approach by the team unlike some other big platforms who do not assure data confidentiality.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:30:18 PM

This project can really help a lot in the field of education and hr, making this project becomes ready for its launch will really change on the field its working with. Also, having the support of the community can help the project more.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: