Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:14:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37845 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:31:01 PM

Data Privacy in DISCIPLINA

Student will be able to fully or partially deny access to his personal data. User personal data is stored on the private chains of the educational institutions. The public part of the network has only hashes of this data. Thus, private data remains reliable and safe at the same time.

Thanks for the info! It really reassures, since our personal data will be fully protected and no one will have access to them. Thank you very much for making this a separate article!

What's the guarantee though? Even facebook claimed to offer data protections and what not. What happened in the end is just history for everyone to see
You do not need to compare such a project with social networks. These are different things. Everybody knows for a long time that absolutely all social networks sell data and correspondence to special services. If this company promises that it will protect our data, then I think that they will do it.
The project isn't connected with social networks at all, but in the principle to tell about this project through them nobody forbids. The project is directed towards development of people, it is natural to those who wish.
HappyMod

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:27:28 PM

Student will be able to fully or partially deny access to his personal data. User personal data is stored on the private chains of the educational institutions. The public part of the network has only hashes of this data. Thus, private data remains reliable and safe at the same time.

Thanks for the info! It really reassures, since our personal data will be fully protected and no one will have access to them. Thank you very much for making this a separate article!

Great, yeah a first blockchain for HR and education. Though, there are several education-related here in crypto currency but in distinctive fields of education. I appreciate this kind of project as their way of education which in general way of any field of education. I believe this project will be support by many users and investors which can creat a new generation in learning system as they adopt a blockchain technology.

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. This is the first educational based platform which will make the great revolution in education. And it also helps to keep the data confidential. The project has very high potential to become hugely successful.
Keeping the data confidential is a great step by the team. Many people are paranoid about there data getting into the wrong hands and it's a good approach by the team unlike some other big platforms who do not assure data confidentiality.

Thank you. This was definitely well-thought about and is extremely important for DISCIPLINA! Smiley

This project grow step by step. Well now is the new partner. DISCIPLINA becomes first project to enter Academy - School of Blockchain - http://www.kingsland.academy/. Good job!
Is that platform gonna partnering up with Disciplina? Really? It sounds very good because Disciplina is a good project and Kingsland is a great project with so many users.
If this is a legit informations, then there's no doubt that DISCIPLINA project will become a good source of investment as this team really grows bigger and soon will slowly becoming famous here in the forum. I hope the dev team will give official announcements for this so that investors will truly believed on this matter.

Hey JuggSlash, Vivavivu, Sniper, you can read all about it at https://blog.disciplina.io/posts/disciplina-academy ! A great achievement for DISCIPLINA and we're happy to share!

Great, yeah a first blockchain for HR and education. Though, there are several education-related here in crypto currency but in distinctive fields of education. I appreciate this kind of project as their way of education which in general way of any field of education. I believe this project will be support by many users and investors which can creat a new generation in learning system as they adopt a blockchain technology.

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. This is the first educational based platform which will make the great revolution in education. And it also helps to keep the data confidential. The project has very high potential to become hugely successful.

Disciplina team are working heavily to make the platform be known by many countries especially nations that have huge amount of students. This kind of concept should be implemented to make it easy to track their every specific records of the students.

You're right mate, since the project adopt the blockchain technology having their nice features by human resource and education that can be attract by many users around in the crypto currency community. Hopefully the always in good condition since the project is new that needs much more time to develop.

Well. let us see what else could the team do to attract more people  to invest in their project since they have a better strategy towards a competing market. Challenge are becoming hard as the days are passing by because  people nowadays are very vigilant when participating an ICO.

That is certainly true, and there are many ICOs out there! But, I am happy to inform you DISCIPLINA has whitelisting and people can register at account.disciplina.io. What's more important is that the hardcap is fililng very fast according to Ilya! Smiley

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:38:56 PM

It seems like a nice project with some catchy name behind it like former Former Cardano core developer Jonn Mostovoy, I liked the idea that student will be able to fully or partially deny access to his personal data that is stored on the private chains of the educational institutions. I will try to read whitepaper later to get some details.

Not just nice but also a very useful project in the future. That is the interesting things about Disciplina wherein information of every person will be highly secured and everything will be set by using the platform.
Yes, the project is very helpful as well as very beneficial to everyone. Disciplina helps to keep the confidential data safe. The project is more useful for student and teachers to keep their education information safe. investment in this ico will make your future more profitable.
I agree on you, because Disciplina is one of the latest invention that must use by students and teachers now a days because of what it brings to the community. The safe data record is the biggest advantages that everyone might in need. These project has it's own potential and it helps to maintain and to keep the confidentiality. 

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:47:39 PM

The future of this project is still depends on the extremity of the people  that are hard-working and dedicated professionals, which unites in the field of study on how they are going to get through the roadway of accomplishment. Since this platform was a new innovation by which they used blockchain to ease the transition of the recent practice of the educational and recruiting agencies. We may be expect more investors that will come and see the technicalities of what this project brings in into the crypto community.

I think future of this project depends educational institutions that have to adopt this technology first before individuals can benefit from it. So having some partners in future will play big role, of course that in case the ICO succeed.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:59:54 PM

The future of this project is still depends on the extremity of the people  that are hard-working and dedicated professionals, which unites in the field of study on how they are going to get through the roadway of accomplishment. Since this platform was a new innovation by which they used blockchain to ease the transition of the recent practice of the educational and recruiting agencies. We may be expect more investors that will come and see the technicalities of what this project brings in into the crypto community.

I think future of this project depends educational institutions that have to adopt this technology first before individuals can benefit from it. So having some partners in future will play big role, of course that in case the ICO succeed.
It will definitely be a very important part which will determine they success of the project. Having partnerships will be really beneficial and it will atract a lot more attention.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:40:40 PM

This project can really help a lot in the field of education and hr, making this project becomes ready for its launch will really change on the field its working with. Also, having the support of the community can help the project more.

If they successfully reached their ICO sale and then definitely they can continue to move on to their next stage. For now, the team keeps on promoting the platform to make sure they can get some support from big investors or we don't even know there will be some private investors to help them achieved their goals.

You're absolutely correct mate, well as I joined here in the forum early this year 2018 and at this moment only DISCIPLINA project caught my attention and I appreciate that involve educational project. Some are talking that this is not new to them and criticizing the project. Well, all I can tell to them even this is not new to the crypto market but lets all be fair enough and lets give way to this new project a chance to proved their project concepts, features, platforms, advocacy and ideas,I am not sure on how they can make this different  from other project, but my hope is still confident that  they can be successful in the future.

It's really first of its kind that involves education that can really attract investors and users out there as this project gives a new chance in the field it's working with. With the team being able to continue promoting this project, it's a good thing to have as it can really help the project to be able to be a successful one in the future.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:32:59 AM

Indeed. The purpose of the project is really great but I don't think that we can gain so many benefits from it because from the education they can only get a small profit.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:36:35 AM

What's the guarantee though? Even facebook claimed to offer data protections and what not. What happened in the end is just history for everyone to see
You do not need to compare such a project with social networks. These are different things. Everybody knows for a long time that absolutely all social networks sell data and correspondence to special services. If this company promises that it will protect our data, then I think that they will do it.
The project isn't connected with social networks at all, but in the principle to tell about this project through them nobody forbids. The project is directed towards development of people, it is natural to those who wish.
It's clear. And by the way speaking about the project through social networks, this nalborot will bring very good benefits for the project. Since thanks to them, more users will learn about the project and will be able to join the investment in the project.
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:56:10 AM

Indeed. The purpose of the project is really great but I don't think that we can gain so many benefits from it because from the education they can only get a small profit.
I think you underestimate all the advantages of this project in the field of education. In fact, the project Disciplina will be able to make many changes in our education and thus encourage investors to invest in future development.
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 12:59:57 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 03:21:14 PM by tchmpls.events

Hey guys! Join DISCIPLINA new telegram-channels

Chinese: @disciplina_ch
Korean: @disciplina_kr
Japanese: @disciplina_jp

Also don't hesitate to ask your questions here:

Kakao: https://open.kakao.com/o/gILLRwI
WeChat: https://weixin.qq.com/g/At0PWpxwkcnFkeOi

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:11:57 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 03:52:25 PM by tchmpls.events

On May 15–16 the DISCIPLINA will be in Tech in Asia, Singapore. Don’t miss it!

https://medium.com/@tchmpls_events/disciplina-at-tech-in-asia-c6ad35042d7d

Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

HappyMod

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:37:51 PM

As you can see DISCIPLINA has partnered with several educational programs already, and definitely this is an important step/way to go!

I think you underestimate all the advantages of this project in the field of education. In fact, the project Disciplina will be able to make many changes in our education and thus encourage investors to invest in future development.

Appreciate it! DISCIPLINA team has a clear focus and vision, that they work extremely hard for to achieve. And, part of this vision is to benefit students / educational institutations and recruiters, not just educactional institutions and there's work to be done at all sides.

As all of you can read here as well!

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:44:02 PM

It seems like a nice project with some catchy name behind it like former Former Cardano core developer Jonn Mostovoy, I liked the idea that student will be able to fully or partially deny access to his personal data that is stored on the private chains of the educational institutions. I will try to read whitepaper later to get some details.

Not just nice but also a very useful project in the future. That is the interesting things about Disciplina wherein information of every person will be highly secured and everything will be set by using the platform.
already many people are waiting for the successful development and launch of the Disciplina platform. This will be a real breakthrough in the field of education. I'm sure many universities will use the platform for their work.

Don't expect too rapid option though as it is complicated for universities to change all their critical processes.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:59:21 PM

tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

DISCIPLINA mission

To create a multifunctional blockchain for keeping a unified register of academic achievement and qualifications
to generate a scoring system for every user of our platform.

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

HappyMod

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:49:05 PM

already many people are waiting for the successful development and launch of the Disciplina platform. This will be a real breakthrough in the field of education. I'm sure many universities will use the platform for their work.

Don't expect too rapid option though as it is complicated for universities to change all their critical processes.

That is correct, the roadmap can be found on the website. Alpha will launch Q3 2018 & Testnet Q3 2019 / mainnet Q4 2019.

Mrbee

Activity: 454

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:56:04 PM

I'm surprised there wasn't any other big HR project prior to this one. Or maybe there was? Memory fails me here. Anyway – you guys have a very bright future ahead of you. As someone who's involved with HR, I applaud your project!
tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:03:22 PM

The users will interact with each other and use the DISCIPLINA blockchain through applications with a convenient interface, which will provide a wide range of blockchain functions.

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

HappyMod

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:11:56 PM

I'm surprised there wasn't any other big HR project prior to this one. Or maybe there was? Memory fails me here. Anyway – you guys have a very bright future ahead of you. As someone who's involved with HR, I applaud your project!

Haha indeed! And again, thank you for the support and hope to see you around on Telegram! Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: