Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:06:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:06:55 PM

when I saw the title, i was hoping for a "self driving - Uber - pay with crypto" type blockchain.

As I understand its mostly for decentralized repairing cars? why is that needed decentralized?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:07:09 PM

Will it be based in russia only or there are plans for other countries also?

Yes. We want to extend our system globally. In July 2017 we're already commenced expansion into the US market: found local partner, mapped Los Angeles and South Florida based ecosystems of repair shops, spare parts distributors, insurance providers and autodealers that are required for a successful deployment of CarFix platform.

That's great. Any plans for the asian markets? Because Asian markets are on the boom right now.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:18:07 PM

Are there any similar projects going on in crypto world right now? I havent found one and think yours is unique which is a great selling point.

haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:27:48 PM

Yes. We want to extend our system globally. In July 2017 we're already commenced expansion into the US market: found local partner, mapped Los Angeles and South Florida based ecosystems of repair shops, spare parts distributors, insurance providers and autodealers that are required for a successful deployment of CarFix platform.

That's great. Any plans for the asian markets? Because Asian markets are on the boom right now.
Or Africa. Many old cars are sold there because the people there cannot afford new ones.

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:28:04 PM

when I saw the title, i was hoping for a "self driving - Uber - pay with crypto" type blockchain.

As I understand its mostly for decentralized repairing cars? why is that needed decentralized?
It is the main idea of the blockchain -- nobody could edit the info that is in the blockchain, so if car was repaired -- there for sure will be info about that.

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:35:01 PM

Are there any similar projects going on in crypto world right now? I havent found one and think yours is unique which is a great selling point.
To be honest, I don't know. But large insurance companies like ING, Allianz and top car manufactures like Toyota, Ford, Renault are developing centralized blockchains.  Car manufactures work primarily on supply chain (everything before the car is produced) or reinsurance and payment processing in insurance industry. We build decentralized blockchain which could be integrated with private ones.

gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:46:25 PM

Great to see a Blockchain project in the car industry.
The team looks pretty solid so far.

Yes, I think so too. And it seems like this project is run by professionals. From what I've heard, they've already raised 10k eth against their minimum of 15k eth, only 5k needed. However they have a humongous maximum target of 300k eth. It's mind bogling. But if it is needed for this project to be successful so be it. But in this early in the stage and gathering so much backing, you know that you are in a very solid project. So yes, I think the project and the team is solid.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:54:25 PM

It's about blockchain and its immutable feature (you can't modify an input once it's processed into the blockchain). Imagine if you buy a second handed car, car sellers simply can't cheat on its history

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:59:51 PM

Or Africa. Many old cars are sold there because the people there cannot afford new ones.
We are meeting with insurance company from South Africa early in December to discuss VLB deployment in that region. The company is called TuffStuff.

As for the Asian markets, we have not scheduled anything yet in Asia so far, but we will definitely do. Primary objective is to reach Toyota and and South  Korean car manufactures.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:09:12 PM

We are meeting with insurance company from South Africa early in December to discuss VLB deployment in that region. The company is called TuffStuff.

As for the Asian markets, we have not scheduled anything yet in Asia so far, but we will definitely do. Primary objective is to reach Toyota and and South  Korean car manufactures.
Thanks for the information, it's really a complicated time to signal operations in some Asian countries, given recent events in the crypto, but I see enough potential to reach them and help change the scenario, progressing and leveraging the market more. I hope to see this soon
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:26:16 PM

To be honest, I don't know. But large insurance companies like ING, Allianz and top car manufactures like Toyota, Ford, Renault are developing centralized blockchains.  Car manufactures work primarily on supply chain (everything before the car is produced) or reinsurance and payment processing in insurance industry. We build decentralized blockchain which could be integrated with private ones.
I always prefer a decentralised blockchain over a centralised. I think you will attract a lot of people.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:15:18 PM

can you explain, how tx do?
if your technology based on ethereum block chain, we need to pay some gas for every tx.
if we use your service, pay use VLB token, and for every vlb tx its need some gas. what solution for this?

Gas for transactions is not needed, because we use our blockchain.

when you planning to deploy your blockchain? and, in the first time launch, are using smart contract?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:25:10 PM

can you explain, how tx do?
if your technology based on ethereum block chain, we need to pay some gas for every tx.
if we use your service, pay use VLB token, and for every vlb tx its need some gas. what solution for this?

Gas for transactions is not needed, because we use our blockchain.

when you planning to deploy your blockchain? and, in the first time launch, are using smart contract?
we are planning to deploy it within the Carfix on 2quarter of 2018, and then we expect it to be independent of Carfix on 3quarter of 2018.

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:26:23 PM

VLB Token is becoming more and more popular aiming to improve the approach to relationships in the auto sales, auto repair, auto insurance and auto finance industries. Soon it will change Vehicle Lifecycle Industry completely

https://www.forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2017/11/16/carfix-drives-auto-repair-prices-down-with-ethereum-blockchain/#5ecd74a72971

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:29:08 PM

Volkswagen and Toyota are the best car sellers in the world. It's great that you'll get your hands on African markets, eventually this continent will rise and shine (they are bullish on crypto for example)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:58:48 PM

VLB Token is becoming more and more popular aiming to improve the approach to relationships in the auto sales, auto repair, auto insurance and auto finance industries. Soon it will change Vehicle Lifecycle Industry completely

https://www.forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2017/11/16/carfix-drives-auto-repair-prices-down-with-ethereum-blockchain/#5ecd74a72971

I like the approach of this marketing/advertising
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:21:05 PM

Interesting article. thanks for sharing. Project like VLB could help crypto to go in main stream. 
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:39:19 PM

Volkswagen and Toyota are the best car sellers in the world. It's great that you'll get your hands on African markets, eventually this continent will rise and shine (they are bullish on crypto for example)
Volkswagen may be the biggest manufacturer but definitely not the best... Mercedes is one of the most reliable and they trucks are one of best in business
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:48:50 PM

Interesting article. thanks for sharing. Project like VLB could help crypto to go in main stream.  
i read the article is very nice, vlb,project is getting more and more popular with time,they are doing a great advertising campaign, they will soon be in all sectors of the automotive industry...
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:53:05 PM

It's about blockchain and its immutable feature (you can't modify an input once it's processed into the blockchain). Imagine if you buy a second handed car, car sellers simply can't cheat on its history

What ever gets written into the blockchain is immutable, however that does not necessarily mean that the data itself is valid. I wish there was a more graceful idiom in this context, but in computer science there is the phrase "garbage in, garbage out".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: