Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:01:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:50:50 AM

Get a life mr Iwillspeak  Grin

Project looks pretty promising! Car owners can get more back if they decide to sell their car and prove that it's in good condition and constantly maintained.

There are lots of owners who does that actually, sell and buy a new one after some time. I think VLB will be a good market to be implemented on the blockchain.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:57:09 AM

Get a life mr Iwillspeak  Grin

Project looks pretty promising! Car owners can get more back if they decide to sell their car and prove that it's in good condition and constantly maintained.

There are lots of owners who does that actually, sell and buy a new one after some time. I think VLB will be a good market to be implemented on the blockchain.

More reward for maintaining your cars, means better cars and better costumers, so everyone is happy. I still doubt if coins are necessary, but blockchain is a good idea.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 07:07:37 AM

Just speculating in here but, If you think this project will be rolled out mybe even in one country where Wolkswagen repair shop are operating can turn into something huge

Note Wolkswagen is a partner already
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:13:27 AM

Just speculating in here but, If you think this project will be rolled out mybe even in one country where Wolkswagen repair shop are operating can turn into something huge

I think you mean volkswagen? I still did not read any explanation about the partnership with Volkswagen. Would be nice if we get an answer to this.

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:16:01 AM

Is there any proof about this? like article or something
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:22:20 AM

More reward for maintaining your cars, means better cars and better costumers, so everyone is happy. I still doubt if coins are necessary, but blockchain is a good idea.

It also provides accountability for car owners. too many lie in the ads and dial back the km dials to sell at a higher price.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:28:55 AM

VLB have stated this a few times. But I don't think they have provided real proof yet.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 07:39:43 AM

VLB have stated this a few times. But I don't think they have provided real proof yet.

Thanks for the spreadsheet with all the various funds' allocations. It is confusing and irrelevant though if you ask me. It's cool that you had a team member spend the time to crunch the numbers on all those possible scenarios but where is the transparency exactly? It is kind of hard to show the transparency of events that have not happened yet. Wouldn't you agree? Transparency is another one of words that us cryptoheads have semantically shifted to fit our needs. You guys have one of the best ICOs running in terms of usability though. Thanks for being responsive and reachable. That's important.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:14:34 AM

Is VLB for now limited just to bigger cities in Russia or did they actually expend in LA and Florida like it says in their road map?

Fintechbit

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:15:23 AM

Thanks for the spreadsheet with all the various funds' allocations. It is confusing and irrelevant though if you ask me. It's cool that you had a team member spend the time to crunch the numbers on all those possible scenarios but where is the transparency exactly? It is kind of hard to show the transparency of events that have not happened yet. Wouldn't you agree? Transparency is another one of words that us cryptoheads have semantically shifted to fit our needs. You guys have one of the best ICOs running in terms of usability though. Thanks for being responsive and reachable. That's important.

I see your point but at the same you've got to appreciate the attempt to be as clear as possible leading In to this project. And showing transparency of intentions is sufficient enough to be called transparent. No real change in definition there.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:33:10 AM

Do you know what your money is being spent on when you invest in ICOs? The transparency in the industry is shockingly poor! We are at the forefront leading the charge on introducing new self-imposed disclosure standards.  

📍 Please see the detailed breakdown of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain development budget.
We have developed thorough estimates of the resources that we will require to build and deploy the VLB. We have also estimated several budget scenarios dependent on the amount of money we raise during the ICO.
📍 The difference between the scenarios is the speed of VLB developemnt and the breadth of its deployment across industry participants and geographic markets.

❗ You can find the budget scenarios in White Paper (https://vlb.io/Whitepaper.pdf.pdf) p.52-54.

Budget scenarios, mln USD over a three-year period  

The purpose of this Appendix is to show various budgets and uses of funds dependent on  the amount of money raised during the ICO.

CarFix will be able to develop and deploy the Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain under any one of the four scenarios depicted herein.

The more funds will be raised during the ICO the faster the speed of VLB deployment and the greater the breadth of its adoption by Industry Participants around the globe.

$90M - A scenario 

$60M - B scenario 

$30M - C scenario 

$10M - D scenario 

Seeing these scenarios that you presented right here just proves how prepared you are to bring this project to the top. VLB is really setting the standards high here, the devs are very transparent on their funds and where this funds will be going into, so far this project is doing very nice and this gives good results
Wow, this is huge step towards the full transparency. I wish that all of the ICOs do something like this  Wink
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:00:10 AM

The transparacy of the budget after you are finished with ICO is great.

I have a question about the markets. Is there any reason Russia would be your first focus for marketing? Is it because you are Russian based?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
matjas

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:10:40 AM

I see your point but at the same you've got to appreciate the attempt to be as clear as possible leading In to this project. And showing transparency of intentions is sufficient enough to be called transparent. No real change in definition there.

Prediction of budget allocation is an absolutely normal practice, all companies make such spreadsheets in order to predict future gains and losses. In reality numbers might differ a little bit, but that's why you make a prediction - to get basis. Disclosure of budget plans IS about transparency. It shows intent. And THAT is important.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:20:54 AM

Yes the min cap of 100 eth is only for the pre sale and big investors. Don’t worry we can all invest during the ico with no minimum like that. People don’t want to miss VLB I think, and there is a fair bonus even during the start of the ico.

yes, but i would like to get more tokens for my eth invested in this ico, since the price of eth is rising like hell. would be fair to adjust it. many other icos did that too.
Indeed ethereum just skyrocketed. It is 15% higher than last all time high
ETH price can grow even more, experts predict price ~800 dollars in the near future - so it's time to invest

Why would you suggest to invest in an ICO when some experts predict a price of ~800 dollar/Ether in the near future? That would be a reason not to invest in an ICO but hold your ETH.

800$ ? Mate, dont listen this "experts"  Grin
Now ETH growing, but before Christmas. New Year - all crypto will fall a huge.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:22:50 AM

Prediction of budget allocation is an absolutely normal practice, all companies make such spreadsheets in order to predict future gains and losses. In reality numbers might differ a little bit, but that's why you make a prediction - to get basis. Disclosure of budget plans IS about transparency. It shows intent. And THAT is important.
Correct me if I am wrong but this is the first ico that show investors their budget allocation. Most of others companies won't do something like this
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 09:25:12 AM

Is VLB for now limited just to bigger cities in Russia or did they actually expend in LA and Florida like it says in their road map?

We are planning a full operational deployment in the US in June 2018.  In June 2017, we commenced expansion into the US market: found local partner, mapped Los Angeles and South Florida based ecosystems of repair shops, spare parts distributors, insurance providers and auto dealers that a dealers that are required for a successful deployment of CarFix platform.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:27:18 AM

Yes the min cap of 100 eth is only for the pre sale and big investors. Don’t worry we can all invest during the ico with no minimum like that. People don’t want to miss VLB I think, and there is a fair bonus even during the start of the ico.

yes, but i would like to get more tokens for my eth invested in this ico, since the price of eth is rising like hell. would be fair to adjust it. many other icos did that too.
ETH price can grow even more, experts predict price ~800 dollars in the near future - so it's time to invest

Why would you suggest to invest in an ICO when some experts predict a price of ~800 dollar/Ether in the near future? That would be a reason not to invest in an ICO but hold your ETH.

Even though experts predict that the price of eth will reach 800 usd doesn't mean the prediction will come true. All predictions will remain as prediction and no exception with ICO's. It is our right to pick which best for us.
matjas

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:29:15 AM

800$ ? Mate, dont listen this "experts"  Grin
Now ETH growing, but before Christmas. New Year - all crypto will fall a huge.

Nowadays, majority of projects are based on ether blockchain, so if ETH goes up, those projects should too, right?

captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:34:45 AM

We are planning a full operational deployment in the US in June 2018.  In June 2017, we commenced expansion into the US market: found local partner, mapped Los Angeles and South Florida based ecosystems of repair shops, spare parts distributors, insurance providers and auto dealers that a dealers that are required for a successful deployment of CarFix platform.

Great to hear that!
2018 will be an important year for VLB! Keep it up guys. Great work
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 09:49:19 AM

The transparacy of the budget after you are finished with ICO is great.

I have a question about the markets. Is there any reason Russia would be your first focus for marketing? Is it because you are Russian based?

Not only Russia, the US also.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: