Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:56:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:50:30 AM

Being a fan of this project ever since the beginning it breaks my heart to read this article, everything was going so well before the ico, there were a lot of good articles released about how vlb will change the vehicle industry and this project was getting so much hype so I honestly didn't expect the ico to end this way but I'm glad the devs are honest enough to reveal to us what went wrong with the ico, there were a lot of things that happened that weren't really expected by the devs and even by me honestly, I never thought that the marketing campaign is not enough I thought it's already enough to attract a huge number of investors. This is not so bad though, at least now, the devs have learned from these mistakes and once they'll be back they can do a much better job. I'll still support this project and will wait for its comeback. I really hope by 2018 everything will go smoothly. Anyway what will happen to this thread? Is this thread over now? Or will you still post on here?

Hello, themathiasmiller.

Don't worry. It's not the end, it's new beginning. Reborn of campaign.

We don't need to be back. We are here. We accept our mistakes. And now we know how to avoid them in future. We have a great plan for nearest months. We will public presale in February, SCO in March.

We appreciate your support. It's very important for us. You've already give us your money and trust. And we have special terms in new rounds for those, who already invested in the project. And of course we'll return ETH to everyone, who decided not to reinvest.

This thread will live with the project.

Yeah I guess that's a better way to see things, new beginnings are always so fun and exciting that's why I'm stoked to see what's coming next for this project in the months to come. Oh I thought you'll be gone for awhile and then come back because in the article it's stated on there that you will be back by february but I'm glad you cleared that up, I hope you'll still frequently update us on the new developments of this project in the following weeks to come. Thank you so much, I'm glad you are giving compensations to those who believed in your project ever since the beginning, when will you announce the special terms for reinvestors?. I just hope by february the presale will be successful and you can still continue with your previous plans. With this happening does this mean that the roadmap will be adjusted? Will you release a new one soon?

We will reward investors who supported the current ICO with additional bonuses if they choose to re-invest and during the forthcoming private and public pre-sales, with extra rewards for their contributions during the SCO (up to 15% on top of “old” bonuses — see the table below).

All technical details will be known a little later. Please wait.

There's another private pre-sale that will occur? That's great I didn't know about that, so the companies that participated in the private pre sale before, will they also get refunded? Will they also have the choice to reinvest or not in this project?. And when is the private pre-sale, around January? Or will it also happen by February next year?. Wow these are huge bonuses, that's quite a lot honestly, you're very kind towards your investors so I'm really glad I was a part of the first ones to invest during the ico, thank you so much for this but don't you think this will cause a dump of tokens? Because these right here are huge bonuses and this may harm this project in the long run because with this, you're inviting a lot of whales to the project and whales can usually cause such a big negative impact on a token's price but that's just my opinion. Anyway okay I'll wait and keep an eye on this thread for further technical updates about this project. Thanks again for answering my questions.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 07:20:35 AM

Being a fan of this project ever since the beginning it breaks my heart to read this article, everything was going so well before the ico, there were a lot of good articles released about how vlb will change the vehicle industry and this project was getting so much hype so I honestly didn't expect the ico to end this way but I'm glad the devs are honest enough to reveal to us what went wrong with the ico, there were a lot of things that happened that weren't really expected by the devs and even by me honestly, I never thought that the marketing campaign is not enough I thought it's already enough to attract a huge number of investors. This is not so bad though, at least now, the devs have learned from these mistakes and once they'll be back they can do a much better job. I'll still support this project and will wait for its comeback. I really hope by 2018 everything will go smoothly. Anyway what will happen to this thread? Is this thread over now? Or will you still post on here?

Hello, themathiasmiller.

We don't need to be back. We are here. We accept our mistakes. And now we know how to avoid them in future. We have a great plan for nearest months. We will public presale in February, SCO in March.

We appreciate your support. It's very important for us. You've already give us your money and trust. And we have special terms in new rounds for those, who already invested in the project. And of course we'll return ETH to everyone, who decided not to reinvest.

Yeah I guess that's a better way to see things, new beginnings are always so fun and exciting that's why I'm stoked to see what's coming next for this project in the months to come. Oh I thought you'll be gone for awhile and then come back because in the article it's stated on there that you will be back by february but I'm glad you cleared that up, I hope you'll still frequently update us on the new developments of this project in the following weeks to come. Thank you so much, I'm glad you are giving compensations to those who believed in your project ever since the beginning, when will you announce the special terms for reinvestors?. I just hope by february the presale will be successful and you can still continue with your previous plans. With this happening does this mean that the roadmap will be adjusted? Will you release a new one soon?

We will reward investors who supported the current ICO with additional bonuses if they choose to re-invest and during the forthcoming private and public pre-sales, with extra rewards for their contributions during the SCO (up to 15% on top of “old” bonuses — see the table below).

There's another private pre-sale that will occur? That's great I didn't know about that, so the companies that participated in the private pre sale before, will they also get refunded? Will they also have the choice to reinvest or not in this project?. And when is the private pre-sale, around January? Or will it also happen by February next year?. Wow these are huge bonuses, that's quite a lot honestly, you're very kind towards your investors so I'm really glad I was a part of the first ones to invest during the ico, thank you so much for this but don't you think this will cause a dump of tokens? Because these right here are huge bonuses and this may harm this project in the long run because with this, you're inviting a lot of whales to the project and whales can usually cause such a big negative impact on a token's price but that's just my opinion. Anyway okay I'll wait and keep an eye on this thread for further technical updates about this project. Thanks again for answering my questions.

We believe that this will not lead to the dump of tokens. Private pre-sale will start today after 12:00 UTC. Start public pre-sale: February 2018. Start SCO: March 2018.

_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:35:13 PM

Yes, there was an interesting idea, sorry that did not score, we will wait 2 attempts

_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:36:49 PM

Hello, themathiasmiller.

We believe that this will not lead to the dump of tokens. Private pre-sale will start today after 12:00 UTC. Start public pre-sale: February 2018. Start SCO: March 2018.

will there be a token refund or bounty distribution starting?

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:18:40 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 08:51:33 PM by VLB_token

Starting from the 17th of December - you can start to return your funds. Also, ICO participants will immediately be able to buy new VLB tokens with additional bonuses.

Until December, 24th all the participants included in the attached spreadsheets (https://t.me/vlb_bounty) will receive our new VLB tokens.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:36:07 PM

Starting from the 17th of December - you can start to return your funds. Also, ICO participants will immediately be able to buy new VLB tokens with additional bonuses.

Until December, 24th all the participants included in the attached spreadsheets will receive our new VLB tokens.

What attached spreadsheet? There is not a spreadsheet on your post?

Will you compensate bounty hunters? Will they keep their share in the second round?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:56:37 PM

Until December, 24th all the participants included in the attached spreadsheets will receive our new VLB tokens.

What attached spreadsheet? There is not a spreadsheet on your post?

Will you compensate bounty hunters? Will they keep their share in the second round?

The spreadsheets you can find here https://t.me/vlb_bounty

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:17:44 PM

Please read the instructions how to get a refund:  
https://medium.com/vlb-token/how-to-get-a-refund-545526f851a0

themathiasmiller

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:22:07 PM

Until December, 24th all the participants included in the attached spreadsheets (https://t.me/vlb_bounty) will receive our new VLB tokens.

This is really good news, thanks for this mate! It's great that after getting their refunds, reinvestors are already allowed to buy some VLB tokens, so is the minimum amount to invest still 1 eth? Os is it already the readjusted amount which is 0.1 eth?. Nice, after what happened with the ico, I never even thought that the bounty distribution will be this early, thanks team! Your current actions really prove how dedicated you are with this project, I can really tell that you mean business here. Anyway I'm just curious you mention new VLB tokens, why is it "new"? What makes the VLB tokens that will be distributed now different from the ones before? Did you change some features regarding the token like its design or its integration? Or did you add additional features on the token? Did you change anything?, I'm just really curious regarding this matter, is it still erc20?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:13:09 PM

This is really good news, thanks for this mate! It's great that after getting their refunds, reinvestors are already allowed to buy some VLB tokens, so is the minimum amount to invest still 1 eth? Os is it already the readjusted amount which is 0.1 eth?. Nice, after what happened with the ico, I never even thought that the bounty distribution will be this early, thanks team! Your current actions really prove how dedicated you are with this project, I can really tell that you mean business here. Anyway I'm just curious you mention new VLB tokens, why is it "new"? What makes the VLB tokens that will be distributed now different from the ones before? Did you change some features regarding the token like its design or its integration? Or did you add additional features on the token? Did you change anything?, I'm just really curious regarding this matter, is it still erc20?

Thank you for your support! We really appreciate this!

Min contribution is 1 ETH.
The tokens are new because we presented a new smart-contract and old tokens are invalid now.
Yes, still erc20.
The name of the tokens are nearly the same - Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain

DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:44:19 AM

Van't believe I've missed this entire project and all of its associated threads. As somebody with extensive automotive experience, this is a fantastic concept. I'll dive into the white paper and take a look at the bounty campaigns. Will most likely join the ICO if I'm able to.
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 02:39:37 AM

Van't believe I've missed this entire project and all of its associated threads. As somebody with extensive automotive experience, this is a fantastic concept. I'll dive into the white paper and take a look at the bounty campaigns. Will most likely join the ICO if I'm able to.
Thanks for the kindest words. You can still participate in the project, right now it's only private placement period (for those who'd like to spend at least 100ETH). So you still have a plenty of time Wink

themathiasmiller

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:07:42 AM

The tokens are new because we presented a new smart-contract and old tokens are invalid now.
Yes, still erc20.

You're welcome mate, I'm really a fan of this project and I just want the best for this project, I want it to move forward and revolutionize the way the vehicle industry works so as long as the dev is still active, I'm also still active participating and promoting this project the best way that I can. Thanks for clearing that up, now I get why it's called the new vlb tokens, I didn't really realize that there's a new smart contract until now, my fault for not researching further lol anyway during the ico next year, how much will be the minimum contribution? And how much will be the soft cap? Are details regrading this matter already available or will it be further discussed next year? Do we have to wait for further updates regarding this matter?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:18:38 AM

Yes, still erc20.

in the dec 24 distribution of token this is a new token or old.. What is the new contract of new vlb token.

New vlb token this is for seconadry coin offering in march 2018??

Btw this is a good news You do not neglect the vehicle lifecycle blockchain investors.. Hopefuly the next ico will success..
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:44:10 AM

Yes, still erc20.

You're welcome mate, I'm really a fan of this project and I just want the best for this project, I want it to move forward and revolutionize the way the vehicle industry works so as long as the dev is still active, I'm also still active participating and promoting this project the best way that I can. Thanks for clearing that up, now I get why it's called the new vlb tokens, I didn't really realize that there's a new smart contract until now, my fault for not researching further lol anyway during the ico next year, how much will be the minimum contribution? And how much will be the soft cap? Are details regrading this matter already available or will it be further discussed next year? Do we have to wait for further updates regarding this matter?

You can find answers on all of your questions in this article https://medium.com/vlb-token/changes-to-our-ico-model-to-ensure-product-delivery-and-reward-investors-bfcf75c3d8e4 )

Thank you for your support!

gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:19:00 AM

Thanks for the kindest words. You can still participate in the project, right now it's only private placement period (for those who'd like to spend at least 100ETH). So you still have a plenty of time Wink
Very good news for me if you still open up opportunities for participants to participate in the project. Although a bit late it seems there are still many who want to take part in your project. Thank you for the policy and the opportunity Hope the project can be an investment in the future.
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 12:10:41 PM

Hi, VLB team!
We opened the block with comments a few days ago. Several people have already left comments on your ICO page: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/vlb-tokens-4293 It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.

Thank you for your support. Please edit the information about our project according to this site https://icowatchlist.com/ico/vlb

themathiasmiller

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:39:09 AM

Yes, still erc20.

You can find answers on all of your questions in this article https://medium.com/vlb-token/changes-to-our-ico-model-to-ensure-product-delivery-and-reward-investors-bfcf75c3d8e4 )

You're always welcome mate, It's always a pleasure supporting this project. I just realized I already read that article, I just didn't scroll down to the announcement part LOL anyway thanks team for always being so active on here answering questions, this project has probably the best dev team that I have encountered so far. It's nice to see that there are new people on this thread showing their interest towards this project. I just hope by next year we will still attract the same number of people as we did before and I hope the hype will be as high as it was when this project first started. Looking forward for the next milestones that you're gonna reach this 2018. I'm sure it will be huge!

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:37:05 AM

Yes, still erc20.

You're always welcome mate, It's always a pleasure supporting this project. I just realized I already read that article, I just didn't scroll down to the announcement part LOL anyway thanks team for always being so active on here answering questions, this project has probably the best dev team that I have encountered so far. It's nice to see that there are new people on this thread showing their interest towards this project. I just hope by next year we will still attract the same number of people as we did before and I hope the hype will be as high as it was when this project first started. Looking forward for the next milestones that you're gonna reach this 2018. I'm sure it will be huge!

Thank you very much for your kind words! 😊

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:11:03 AM

We start special promotion for participants of the ICO.

Make a payment before the New Year (31.12.17 11:59 PM UTC), and get an additional 10% bonus to the entire amount.

Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: