Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:58:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:54:47 PM

Yes , here for more information : http://www.insidefintechconference.com/seoul/2017
Vlb is a platinum sponsor  Smiley
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:07:28 PM

Any video, report or other material available?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:48:54 PM

They probably spend a lot of money for this. But good publication always needs some big amount of money. I hope they get in return for it.

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:52:57 PM

Maybe because their business in Russia is unprofitable? I found this data in russian group. All the information is verified.

During 2016 (the company was established in mid-April), they have accumulated 50 million Rub loss (860000 USD), which is interesting as at the same time the revenue from operating activities has come to 3 million Rub. (50000 USD) with the cost of 18 million Rub. (310000 USD) production. It turns out that Oscar Hartman is such a ‘great’ businessman that he easily generates losses and attracts investors.
The reviews on the service Carfix deserve a special mention - http://otzovik.com/reviews/avtoservis_carfix_russia_moscow/
All reviews are extremely negative and you shouldn’t be surprised - according to the user agreement, they are not responsible for anything, except for the smooth operation of the application (paragraph 2.4).
The information provided by Carfix is a basis for building the blockchain, but they don’t have any contracts with official car dealers, banks, insurance companies (according to the information from the Carfix website and vlb.io). I don’t have a clue how they are going to build a global system. Do you?
Carfix was founded in April 2016. Since that the company became bigger 15 times. If it was unproffitable it wouldn't be impossible. It is a really working business with a gross sales of 1mln usd (November 2017 info).

We have a partnership with VW and Sberbank insurrance, that is noticed on VLB website. As well as some other partners like Uber, QIWI, etc. You can check this: https://carfix.ru/landing/uber as a proof of partnership with Uber.

Dude I think getting losses is normal for any businesses, you can't be a successful businessman if you won't encounter a huge amount of lost profits, it's normal and it's what makes any business stronger and more better than ever. Seeing that the project was just founded around April of 2016 it's normal for them to encounter lost profits, they're still new to the industry, they're still adjusting and they still haven't established anything yet, they haven't gain any trust from the market nor from the public so seeing these facts it's not impossible to encounter that huge amount of loss, but all of this, this is mainly from the past and from the time that they were just starting but what we should take notice is the fact that they're still here upto now, bigger than ever and growing in a massive rate in such a short period of time. In just less than 2 years they have achieved a lot and I believe there are are online article to prove that. It's a huge factor that from a rough start they've developed an empire that's now in partnership with a lot of companies not just in Russia but in other counties as well (as stated on their website) and is trying to make a revolutionary platform that's going to change the vehicle industry. This statement alone is a solid fact they are capable to build a global system.
The idea is unique and necessary, everyone has cars. But to start developing a project in Russia is a risk, a country at a low level of development.

Never say to a russian that his country is underdevelopped, even if it's true  Grin

Was just watching the 2018 FIFA World Cup pool draw, this event will bring some more money and development to Russia. Even though it will just be in the big cities of course.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:40:30 PM

Maybe because their business in Russia is unprofitable? I found this data in russian group. All the information is verified.

During 2016 (the company was established in mid-April), they have accumulated 50 million Rub loss (860000 USD), which is interesting as at the same time the revenue from operating activities has come to 3 million Rub. (50000 USD) with the cost of 18 million Rub. (310000 USD) production. It turns out that Oscar Hartman is such a ‘great’ businessman that he easily generates losses and attracts investors.
The reviews on the service Carfix deserve a special mention - http://otzovik.com/reviews/avtoservis_carfix_russia_moscow/
All reviews are extremely negative and you shouldn’t be surprised - according to the user agreement, they are not responsible for anything, except for the smooth operation of the application (paragraph 2.4).
The information provided by Carfix is a basis for building the blockchain, but they don’t have any contracts with official car dealers, banks, insurance companies (according to the information from the Carfix website and vlb.io). I don’t have a clue how they are going to build a global system. Do you?
Carfix was founded in April 2016. Since that the company became bigger 15 times. If it was unproffitable it wouldn't be impossible. It is a really working business with a gross sales of 1mln usd (November 2017 info).

We have a partnership with VW and Sberbank insurrance, that is noticed on VLB website. As well as some other partners like Uber, QIWI, etc. You can check this: https://carfix.ru/landing/uber as a proof of partnership with Uber.

Dude I think getting losses is normal for any businesses, you can't be a successful businessman if you won't encounter a huge amount of lost profits, it's normal and it's what makes any business stronger and more better than ever. Seeing that the project was just founded around April of 2016 it's normal for them to encounter lost profits, they're still new to the industry, they're still adjusting and they still haven't established anything yet, they haven't gain any trust from the market nor from the public so seeing these facts it's not impossible to encounter that huge amount of loss, but all of this, this is mainly from the past and from the time that they were just starting but what we should take notice is the fact that they're still here upto now, bigger than ever and growing in a massive rate in such a short period of time. In just less than 2 years they have achieved a lot and I believe there are are online article to prove that. It's a huge factor that from a rough start they've developed an empire that's now in partnership with a lot of companies not just in Russia but in other counties as well (as stated on their website) and is trying to make a revolutionary platform that's going to change the vehicle industry. This statement alone is a solid fact they are capable to build a global system.
The idea is unique and necessary, everyone has cars. But to start developing a project in Russia is a risk, a country at a low level of development.

Never say to a russian that his country is underdevelopped, even if it's true  Grin

Was just watching the 2018 FIFA World Cup pool draw, this event will bring some more money and development to Russia. Even though it will just be in the big cities of course.

True but the employment will rise in these city's and people from everywhere in the country will flock there. It's always like that with these mega sports events.
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:52:59 PM

True but the employment will rise in these city's and people from everywhere in the country will flock there. It's always like that with these mega sports events.

It will flock, ok.
But in my opinion not so much like the majority think.
Look at southafrika and the worldcup some years ago Sad
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:59:45 PM

* - we received $9.5m SAFT commitments and expect to convert it to the smart contract within the week

So if people change their minds and don't invest commitments will there be a penalty?

Like %10 of the commitment will be yours as a deposit.

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:06:21 PM

* - we received $9.5m SAFT commitments and expect to convert it to the smart contract within the week

So if people change their minds and don't invest commitments will there be a penalty?

At the moment we can't disclose the terms of contracts.

cxrealdcx

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:40:17 PM

I overread it, they reached the cap!!!
Congratulations
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:28:03 PM

I hope this won't happen. It feels much safer for interested investors when they know that the project already raised enough funds and will continue no matter how much the main-ICO will bring.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:45:00 PM

At you on a site it is written, that at you in partners VW. How is this partnership expressed? And will they be among the first to use your platform?

VW are our partners. We are working with VW to integrate our platform into VW's dealership contracts.
why do not you want to make a few public statements about this partnership. News about major partners was an additional impetus for your ICO

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:52:34 PM

I overread it, they reached the cap!!!
Congratulations

They reach the soft cap when they will send money invested in the SAFT, as of now they collected only around 4800 ETH

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:54:24 PM

i think having VW as a partner is much better than having LADA as a partner Smiley if you know what i mean Smiley hehe
wonderfullife

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:01:54 PM

I have an exemple where VLB could be operational. for many years the remote locking system of several brands  has been easily hackable. Nearly all the major brands are concerned with their vehicles. Here the problem comes from smart cards boot, the code is not secure, thanks to the blockchain it could become impossible to unlock a door and start a car because it will be possible to use just one code at a time. If two codes are used the blockchain could block the hack. Here is an example of use that could reassure customers about securing their vehicle, but it will also improve the automotive economy.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:09:53 PM

i think having VW as a partner is much better than having LADA as a partner Smiley if you know what i mean Smiley hehe
It all depends on market where they want to operate. Lada is much more well known in regions of Russia because VW is too expensive there
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:34:47 PM

Fud happening. Well, it's always happen when you raised millions dollar in few days ico. Every Investors have their own research. They always do some due diligence before putting some money in an ico. I honestly can't understand why these people coming when ico already start (always).
I am a bit curious in motivation behind it's fud.
Thats not an unusual thing in ICO, if a project have some competitors, then this will always happen.

Yeah it's pretty common, especially from supporters of competitors. The best thing you can do is to not blindly believe everything but make your own research.

this is what i always try to tell everybody, do your own research despite what you hear, good or bad  Grin
ICO open for investment until Dec 17, many investors are waiting until the last day, and those who conducted the research - realized that can invest earlier and will get good bonus!
The sooner we invest the more advantages we will get. Most ICO's applied almost the identical pattern of bonuses. That is why we have to do fast researches.

Yes exactly, until tomorrow the bonus is still 30% but in the next period starting tomorrow the bonus will decrease to 20%. So, whoever wants to invest should hurry up to get his 30%.
Thanks for the advice. I think with this bull market they will be able to collect a lot of funds until the end of the ICO.

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 07:36:02 PM

In Seoul we met with Hyundai Capital and discussed prospective cooperation in testing VLB in Hyundai Motor ecosystem

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:43:33 PM

In Seoul we met with Hyundai Capital and discussed prospective cooperation in testing VLB in Hyundai Motor ecosystem

for real Oo? damn, thats really good news Smiley glad i bought some vlb tokens already Smiley muahahaha
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:50:58 PM

You want to going to Korean market? you had a presentation your project there?
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 07:55:27 PM

You want to going to Korean market? you had a presentation your project there?

Our goal is to globalize the project and achieve decentralization

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: