Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:37:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:28:36 PM

So much reviews and article about VLB, the review by Forbes is very nice and improve the visibility of VLB and the project deserve it. VLB will propose a very nice application for blockchain and the project has a huge potential.
Yes this project is need to be known by as many people as possible.
They are very good at marketing  Smiley
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:28:57 PM

Maybe because their business in Russia is unprofitable? I found this data in russian group. All the information is verified.
OOO «Кapфикc» russian name or "Carfix" LLC if you translate it to English. In red: 1) gross profit (loss) 2) Operating profit (loss). Year 2016

OOO «Ceлaникap» russian name or "Selanikar" LLC if you translate it to English, this is Carprice LLC in 2016. In red:  1) Operating profit (loss) 2) Profit (loss) before income tax
Don't waste your money on this project. They will rip you off

What is the connection between CarFix and CarPrice? Could it be because they are relatively new that the loss is attributed to the cost of the repair shops? I can imagine it will take a while to recoup the investment. Unless you insinuate that they are using an ICO to pay off the debt.
Autsch ... hope VLB can say something to this ...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 10:43:31 PM

CarFix is already an operationally profitable company.
It is worthwhile to understand that money is not attracted to the development of CarFix, but to the construction of a new decentralized system that uses blockchain technology.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:43:36 PM

If we could get a link to that financial information instead of a screenshot that would be nice. That way we can translate it. And we can check whether the claims are plausible. Or is it locked behind a paywall or something?
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:47:52 PM

So much reviews and article about VLB, the review by Forbes is very nice and improve the visibility of VLB and the project deserve it. VLB will propose a very nice application for blockchain and the project has a huge potential.
I agree that means that they are doing their job well. The more attention they can get the more investors they would attrack.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:52:58 PM

I agree that means that they are doing their job well. The more attention they can get the more investors they would attrack.
And of course the more investors the more funds for developing and promoting this project
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:40:56 PM

❗️❗️VLB Token ICO is live! Don't miss your chance to get 30% bonus❗️❗️ 

❗️❗️Be careful of fraud ❗️❗️  

Please be aware that we NEVER send our smart contract address via email or by any other means. You can get the correct address of smart contract only at our website (vlb.io) and in your personal account (vlb.io/account/).
Please check the smart contract address before sending ETH!

❗️❗️ For all participants! ❗️❗️ 

We recommend to set the Gas Limit to 150,000 and Gas Price to 21 Gwei. All unused gas will be returned to you at the end of your transaction.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: When you send Ether to the VLB Token smart contract address, please make sure that your Ether Wallet contains a balance that is sufficient to cover both the amount of your investment that you are transferring and at least 0.01ETH for Gas that is required by Ethereum to record the transaction.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:41:25 PM

now that bitcoin had a good crash, i think there will be more fiat on the investors hand to invest in this token Smiley

alts are still going down, I don't think it's a good moment to run an ico ..
ICO's do better when everything is sort of stable .. these extreme bull and bear market aren't very good.

But we can't expect and predictes everything could be stable, think ICO as a long term  project, if  the ICO got a solid foundation and great potential there are nothing wrong to buy the  ICO, as long as it can make profit it won't be matter to buy the ICO with a little higher price and VLB got a good vision and mission also a good marketing team, the chance of you earning profit is very big
KryptoTark

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:58:19 PM

now that bitcoin had a good crash, i think there will be more fiat on the investors hand to invest in this token Smiley

ICO's do better when everything is sort of stable .. these extreme bull and bear market aren't very good.

But we can't expect and predictes everything could be stable, think ICO as a long term  project, if  the ICO got a solid foundation and great potential there are nothing wrong to buy the  ICO, as long as it can make profit it won't be matter to buy the ICO with a little higher price and VLB got a good vision and mission also a good marketing team, the chance of you earning profit is very big

Yes, Also take into consideration the expodential growth that is about to happen in the cryptoshpere in the coming years.  A lot of money flowing in. With this time good projects are bound to bring investors a hefty profit.

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:23:27 AM

Let's see what vlb tells us

So this ICO isn't going very well (apart from 3000+ eth out of a single transaction trough kraken and 100 ETH sent by an address connected to contract owner)

well the project is good, the startup is a couple of years in the business, so i think that the investors will still come Smiley
If I remember correctly they need 25k eth to raise their soft cap. I think this will be very hard for them to achieve.

There are still plenty of time to go. 25k eth seems hard to reach but with the good advertisement and efforts from the team, nothing is impossible.
Due to what has reached and caught attention so far, it may not be so difficult for VLB to reach the desired Cap, I still hope for the late search for great whales, not everyone like me will study the projects at every stage, and I believe that Team activity will be sufficient to achieve

Its strange that this kind of project, who already have a working platform in Russia for several years, cant raise more money than a project with just an idea out there. Its true they will have a lot of work integrating their business into blockchain but at least they have one.

Maybe because their business in Russia is unprofitable? I found this data in russian group. All the information is verified.
OOO «Кapфикc» russian name or "Carfix" LLC if you translate it to English. In red: 1) gross profit (loss) 2) Operating profit (loss). Year 2016

OOO «Ceлaникap» russian name or "Selenikar" LLC if you translate it to English, this is Carprice LLC in 2016. In red:  1) Operating profit (loss) 2) Profit (loss) before income tax
Don't waste your money on this project. They will rip you off

Could you explain more clearly what data it is we're seeing here? Could all be a lot of FUD

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:18:57 AM

what is Carfix? i dont understand what you will say with the screens.
dhas

Merit: 120

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:23:17 AM

Yes it is really true.
Having a good ICO who handle a project your project is also an advantage for the owner.
Because ICO is the one who advertise and make your project earn.
So for VLB project it really deserve a good ICO since this project was also a better one.
PS92

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:24:04 AM

So this ICO isn't going very well (apart from 3000+ eth out of a single transaction trough kraken and 100 ETH sent by an address connected to contract owner)

well the project is good, the startup is a couple of years in the business, so i think that the investors will still come Smiley
If I remember correctly they need 25k eth to raise their soft cap. I think this will be very hard for them to achieve.

There are still plenty of time to go. 25k eth seems hard to reach but with the good advertisement and efforts from the team, nothing is impossible.
Due to what has reached and caught attention so far, it may not be so difficult for VLB to reach the desired Cap, I still hope for the late search for great whales, not everyone like me will study the projects at every stage, and I believe that Team activity will be sufficient to achieve

It's sooooooo hard to stand out nowadays, there are so many projects out there.

CryptoCutie

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:30:30 AM

yes are so many icos at the moment, but VLB definitely worth it. Smiley
CryptoCutie

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:15:50 AM

Great to see that 3800 ETH raised already for VLB Smiley
hicaribou

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:19:08 AM

ICO is definetly a long term investment, unless you can find a project whose mvp release date is close to ico.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:08:20 AM

Its kind of early to make such speculations. ICO just started lets wait and see, who knows what happens in the next few days

PS92

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:13:34 AM

I think so too, but maybe it needs some more marketing or something!

hicaribou

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:21:52 AM

Its kind of early to make such speculations. ICO just started lets wait and see, who knows what happens in the next few days

Their softcap is already reached
1 day left for the ico sale. i wonder if they will hit the soft cap and how long it will take Smiley

Their soft-cap is 25 000 ETH. Do you know if they already surpassed it by the investments they got so far from the private investors?

Yes, we received overwhelming support and are on-track to execute additional commitments for over 20,000 ETH ahead of the ICO. Together with the current commitments of 12,000 ETH we are already above our minimum floor of 25,000 ETH.

Good, glad to know that this project is just looking for additional funds now.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:40:15 AM

And more bounty campaign  Grin

I think so too, but maybe it needs some more marketing or something!
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: