Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:24:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:21:19 PM

Do you have some collaboration or partnership with insurance companies?
Sure, we have a partnership with Sberbank insurance, one of the biggest in Russia.
The question is how to change the operation of the CarFix service after launching your platform for ordinary people? For access will need to buy coins? or it will be possible to place applications for free?
Nothing change for ordinary people. They don't need to pay for validating records in the blockchain. Car services, insurance companies, car producers, supplies will have to do it. The ordinary people should pay token only once the car is bought, also it could be the car producer who pays for the person that bought a car.
This will be another way to lure customers. A person buys a car, the salon as a gift pays for the purchase of tokens, and as a result, the buyer remains in the big plus, getting a fully tracked car history and improved service. Excellent.
Of course this is at the discretion of the dealer. But in general, the concept of your project I like! I think, with those investors that you already have, success is assured to you.

Absolutely, everybody that is involve in the car industry including the car owner will surely benefit from this project in the long run.

Let's say car owners will benefit (in general), but for service providers (car services, car manufacturers, insurance companies, etc.) it will be more complicated. What will be main benefits for them?

In the whitepaper on page 14 they have listed the respective benefits for insurance companies, manufacturers, repair shops, car owner and even government regulators.

Thanks for the reference, I had a look. Indeed, there are a lot of benefits for service providers, not just car owners. But the system would only work if there is a significant number of various parties involved, so will have my fingers crossed for that, since the idea is really good.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:31:11 PM

Blockchain provides opportunities for streamlining the approach to relationships in the auto sales, auto repair, auto insurance and auto finance industries.
CarFix, the issuer of VLB Token, aims to reshape the $1.8 trillion vehicle lifecycle industry by integrating blockchain technology.
📍More information in the interview of VLB Token co-founder Vladimir Lupenko to Digital Journal:
 http://www.digitaljournal.com/image/301904

Lupenko:300,000 customers served, plus 500 repair shops, 10 major spare parts distributors, fleet managers with over 2 million cars.

am impressed by the scale of the infrastructure and customer base! all what need is good upgrade, and the project can give it!
thanks for the article, it was very interesting!
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:35:17 PM

So this ICO isn't going very well (apart from 3000+ eth out of a single transaction trough kraken and 100 ETH sent by an address connected to contract owner)

well the project is good, the startup is a couple of years in the business, so i think that the investors will still come Smiley
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:40:35 PM

So this ICO isn't going very well (apart from 3000+ eth out of a single transaction trough kraken and 100 ETH sent by an address connected to contract owner)

well the project is good, the startup is a couple of years in the business, so i think that the investors will still come Smiley
If I remember correctly they need 25k eth to raise their soft cap. I think this will be very hard for them to achieve.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:53:24 PM

If I remember correctly they need 25k eth to raise their soft cap. I think this will be very hard for them to achieve.

it has just begun, let's not get down on the project just yet.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:55:13 PM

There are still plenty of time to go. 25k eth seems hard to reach but with the good advertisement and efforts from the team, nothing is impossible.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:57:43 PM

There are still plenty of time to go. 25k eth seems hard to reach but with the good advertisement and efforts from the team, nothing is impossible.
Due to what has reached and caught attention so far, it may not be so difficult for VLB to reach the desired Cap, I still hope for the late search for great whales, not everyone like me will study the projects at every stage, and I believe that Team activity will be sufficient to achieve
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:04:16 PM

slighty off topic, where can I find the bounty thread of VLB to get a signature of them?

This is VLB Signature Campaign Thread, but it is full for now!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2364372.0

And this is for the other bounties :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2363994

Really, the signature campaign thread is full already? Hard to get good signatures lately, Im sad I missed this one

It was obvious that they will get 1000s of eth so people jump to their signature campaign.

It didn't surprise me that they are not accepting any more participants.
They will pay with BTC with a fixed amount, great campaign.
Of course it will full quickly.
Oh that's very good sad that I missed it. Not that many projects pay their signatures with bitcoin.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:18:12 PM

Due to what has reached and caught attention so far, it may not be so difficult for VLB to reach the desired Cap, I still hope for the late search for great whales, not everyone like me will study the projects at every stage, and I believe that Team activity will be sufficient to achieve

I thought they already have reached the 25k ETH softcap and are even beyond it because of the private investors  Huh
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:18:20 PM

slighty off topic, where can I find the bounty thread of VLB to get a signature of them?

This is VLB Signature Campaign Thread, but it is full for now!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2364372.0

And this is for the other bounties :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2363994

Really, the signature campaign thread is full already? Hard to get good signatures lately, Im sad I missed this one
Really? I am often in trouble, because I can't decide, which signature I should choose.

id love to join the VLB signature if it was possible... im not very satisfied with mine
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:33:17 PM

Its strange that this kind of project, who already have a working platform in Russia for several years, cant raise more money than a project with just an idea out there. Its true they will have a lot of work integrating their business into blockchain but at least they have one.

Jay2408

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:33:37 PM

I thought they already have reached the 25k ETH softcap and are even beyond it because of the private investors  Huh

That's what I also understood, that the raised 32k ETH from private investors will be counted towards the soft cap, i.e. soft cap is reached already. Or not?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:41:30 PM

That's what I also understood, that the raised 32k ETH from private investors will be counted towards the soft cap, i.e. soft cap is reached already. Or not?

No, 32 000 ETH was raised in pre-sale, it counts separately. For now during ICO it was raised 3787 ETH, but it only started on Monday.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:43:16 PM

No, 32 000 ETH was raised in pre-sale, it counts separately. For now during ICO it was raised 3787 ETH, but it only started on Monday.

so this project will go ahead either way right? good.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:51:13 PM

It counts separetely but they must send them to the ICO contract if they want VLB tokens, like we saw maybe with those 3000+ eth bought on kraken

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Amelie Poulain

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:54:47 PM

It's time to invest in something that is really in demand, bitcoin as we see is not stable. VLB offers useful service that will be used by millions of people
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:02:45 PM

now that bitcoin had a good crash, i think there will be more fiat on the investors hand to invest in this token Smiley
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:15:07 PM

now that bitcoin had a good crash, i think there will be more fiat on the investors hand to invest in this token Smiley
you are right, everyone saw the top of the price today, and started selling bitcoin, many investors will participate in projects.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:19:42 PM

you are right, everyone saw the top of the price today, and started selling bitcoin, many investors will participate in projects.
Apparently a better scenario approaches, by the descent, it seems to be a pause in the raly, and by all indications, growth for Alts and a greater opportunity for investment in grandiose Icos like VLB. Following...
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:20:02 PM

A crash?
It is a little correction after this crazy bull run.
 Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: