Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
zloadr

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Doctailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:51:06 PM

Hi Devs and community supporters!

We at Zloadr would just like to let you know that we have just posted a review/overview of your ICO on our website, have a look!

https://www.zloadr.com/ico/1365131/vlb-vehicle-lifecycle-industry-ico-overview.html

PM or email us if you have any adverting inquires!

Best of luck!

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Sept 1st   ▐▐
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 09:09:10 PM

We at Zloadr would just like to let you know that we have just posted a review/overview of your ICO on our website, have a look!

https://www.zloadr.com/ico/1365131/vlb-vehicle-lifecycle-industry-ico-overview.html

Best of luck!

Please sent your proposal to alexey.chepkov@gmail.com

themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:58:52 PM

Best of luck!

Quite a good article mate, I really enjoyed reading it, I also like to applaud your website so simple yet so organized. Anyway I love how you described the project in an extremely understandable manner, the way you stated everything about the project is very comprehensible especially for users who are not quite an expert with the english language.I also like the fact that you highlighted the team behind the project, I couldn't agree more the team are really filled with highly qualified and well experienced people, they are also well equipped and really knows what they're doing and where they're going with this project. Overall I really like the article, you've stated really good facts about the project and I also do like to give you credit for giving your readers the advantages and disadvantages regarding this project. But I just like to comment regarding your last statement, you mentioned that it would be more effective if the team can integrate local shops in their system? When you say local what do you mean by this? What country specifically? Because as far as I know I think this project has that on their roadmap, they're planning on integrating VLB in local repair shops all over the world, if I'm not mistaken in Russia most of the local repair shops in that country are being integrated in the platform.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:47:16 PM

Right now the tokens are only available for ICO participants and for those who want to spend 100eth at least?

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:35:59 AM

Right now the tokens are only available for ICO participants and for those who want to spend 100eth at least?
Yes, you are right.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:30:32 AM

How is the new ico going?

Buyers asking for a refund or they are repurchasing?

Is there a chart or ratio to see the progress?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:59:32 PM

We expect the people would like to return their money first. But some of them are repurchasing. As for the progress, you can check it out on etherscan (our contract address you can find on our website by clicking on re-purchase).

premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:19:56 PM

We expect the people would like to return their money first. But some of them are repurchasing. As for the progress, you can check it out on etherscan (our contract address you can find on our website by clicking on re-purchase).

Oh it was very hard to find contract last time so i didn't check now, i will check then.

By the way, are you holding 25.000 ether from private investors or did you refunded it too also?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 05:24:46 PM

Oh it was very hard to find contract last time so i didn't check now, i will check then.

By the way, are you holding 25.000 ether from private investors or did you refunded it too also?
We are on our way to refund everybody, we believe that the main thing is to be honest.

premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:56:04 PM

We are on our way to refund everybody, we believe that the main thing is to be honest.

The thing is if you are refunding 25.000 ether back and now your hard cap is 12 million dollars why did you canceled the first ico and said that we achieved our target?

Just 25.000 eth is 1.5x of your current hard cap. You are not doing a completely different ico so what is the logic behind this?

inushkin

Activity: 973
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:05:56 PM

It turns out to restart the ICO?  Roll Eyes

themathiasmiller

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:54:56 AM

The thing is if you are refunding 25.000 ether back and now your hard cap is 12 million dollars why did you canceled the first ico and said that we achieved our target?

Just 25.000 eth is 1.5x of your current hard cap. You are not doing a completely different ico so what is the logic behind this?

Wait mate, they mentioned that they achieved their target? When did they mentioned it? Because as far as I know from the very start the team never mentioned that they reached their hard cap, it was even visible on their website the total amount collected during that time and it was very obvious that it's way too far from their hard cap which was their targeted amount during the ico. They are doing a completely different ico, before the hard cap was 300,000 eth that's way too far from the current hard cap which is just 12 million dollars, and that 25,000 eth that they're talking about are just from their private investors, if you think about it there are still a lot of investors out there that are repurchasing and if we're lucky then maybe they will still be more coming during the ico on February next year so I think the current hard cap is really achievable and with the right marketing it can be achieve in just weeks.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:02:36 AM

Can't Wait for the Launch.
Really love this project for its Uniqueness.
Plus the potential for use case is immense for this project
Keep up the great work guys
That was a very successful ICO
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:18:29 AM

In fact we had like 25k ETH SAFT commitments. The big investors need more time to make decisions, so we allowed them less time than they need. That's why we didn't get the money in time. That's why we decided to restart.

MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:26:53 AM

i got some vlm tokens in my wallet and not sure where they came from. Was there an airdrop?

Def a nice holiday suprise. thanks!

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:04:07 AM

i got some vlm tokens in my wallet and not sure where they came from. Was there an airdrop?

vlm or vlb?
Did you take part in airdrop or bounty program? It could be it.

themathiasmiller

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:04:24 PM

What's vlm mate? I've been searching in google for a coin that has that initials but so far I didn't got any results, did you mean vlm or vtm? Maybe you meant virtual money because last time I checked they were also having an airdrop maybe you joined their previous airdrop because currently they are distributing their tokens. I just checked your name on the vlb bounty spreadsheet and you're not there so I doubt you got vlb tokens, you're also not on the virtual money first airdrop spreadsheet hmm maybe you got a different set of tokens, but still having free tokens from nowhere is always a nice holiday surprise Smiley. Such a lucky guy you are!

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:48:34 PM

It is not vlm it is vlb. Or you get something named as vlm i have no information about it.

If you get vlb it is because they made a airdroppy telegram bounty. I received also.

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:35:27 PM

We wish you a happy New Year, dear friends!
Safe holidays to everybody!

Here is New Year's greetings from our co-founder Vladimir Lupenko.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eOWayhEtl9UmRyp1JIoqfEyOGEc3XlW0/view?usp=sharing

jackandrew

Activity: 140

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:41:46 PM

VLB is one my favorite blockchain based projects, not only because I know and trust the team running it, but beause it can be well applied to your society. Everybody who has a car should be interested in this type of opportunity. Nappy New Year to you all!

Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: