Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:32:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 28149 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:14:41 AM

This is good news: videos in preparation, update the homepage, possibly a counters installation and a broader support of other languages. Furthermore, I find the consideration of a bonus round very good. The value of an ETH has really risen very high and so you could compensate that, thumbs up

Videos will surely help Crom to grow even more. Languages support is really important, if you have other languages investors from other countries can invest in it and it will give them a clear understanding about the site.

Translated information is really important. Already at the beginning I noticed that a translation would be useful. My English is not bad, but many technical terms are still foreign to me. I am looking forward to a translation in German :-)

oh I completely missed that information. Indeed, translation content is the most important of all. CROM team should do that or can also assign as bounty. There are lots of translators available in this forum.

seems like lots of things needs to be done for CROM team.
alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:23:20 AM

yes, a lot of work ahead, despite current successes) If the budget allows, then article on the cointelegraph would be just a bomb Shocked
ganeshramk

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:02:43 AM

yes, a lot of work ahead, despite current successes) If the budget allows, then article on the cointelegraph would be just a bomb Shocked

Indeed. CROM team is active in making lots of partnerships with peers at present. Once that part is done, probably they will get into these promotions. But translation and articles in reputed sites/magazines are extremely important to reach corners. Hope CROM team would do this in parallel to their development.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:24:31 AM

This is good news: videos in preparation, update the homepage, possibly a counters installation and a broader support of other languages. Furthermore, I find the consideration of a bonus round very good. The value of an ETH has really risen very high and so you could compensate that, thumbs up

Videos will surely help Crom to grow even more. Languages support is really important, if you have other languages investors from other countries can invest in it and it will give them a clear understanding about the site.

Translated information is really important. Already at the beginning I noticed that a translation would be useful. My English is not bad, but many technical terms are still foreign to me. I am looking forward to a translation in German :-)

oh I completely missed that information. Indeed, translation content is the most important of all. CROM team should do that or can also assign as bounty. There are lots of translators available in this forum.

yes, there is still much to do. but the crom team has a good grip on it. For small teams, I often think that they may be overwhelmed, but crom probably has the optimal size to do the job well. I'm good things and already curious what in the next few weeks is still waiting for us
ganeshramk

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:46:27 AM

yes, there is still much to do. but the crom team has a good grip on it. For small teams, I often think that they may be overwhelmed, but crom probably has the optimal size to do the job well. I'm good things and already curious what in the next few weeks is still waiting for us

I hope for the best out of CROM team. Given the amount of work needs to be done, I would start with atleast some tasks by today itself if not already from yesterday. I know I am pushy. But this needs to be of high priority especially translation, videos, decision about exchange listing.
msCROM (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 10:52:40 AM

The team crom could make the translation of the website into different languages. It is very difficult to understand technical terms if you do not speak English. In general, localization positively affects the growth of the community.

Well exactly. i think even if they want to do some translations, alot of information will be translated wrong or even lost.. especially due to the amount of technical terms.. so with translations you risk giving false information. Just thinking out loud tho

You are absolutely right, getting the translations right is a big part of the effort we put into releasing more languages. But we are getting there.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:45:00 AM

Is there an article on Cointelegraph? Can you share the link please? I tried to google it but cant find it

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:03:21 PM

The team crom could make the translation of the website into different languages. It is very difficult to understand technical terms if you do not speak English. In general, localization positively affects the growth of the community.

Well exactly. i think even if they want to do some translations, alot of information will be translated wrong or even lost.. especially due to the amount of technical terms.. so with translations you risk giving false information. Just thinking out loud tho

yes that is a possibility. But in think if a translated script is proofread by a second party totally different from who translated it, the fear of lost of information can be put to check.

In crypto they usually pay bounty to translators, but I hope they dont use bountyhunters to translate whitepapers. I would only trust official translators

Yeah it needs to be done professionally, there's loads of freelancers online with lots of experience that will do a good job. When bounty hunters are hired to do translations it is usually very poor quality and they rush it.

ganeshramk

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:13:22 PM

You are absolutely right, getting the translations right is a big part of the effort we put into releasing more languages. But we are getting there.

That sounds good. As team is already engaged in translation work, hopefully this will be released very soon. we can tick one of the priorities as done. Next few things are there. Lets wait for the update from CROM team.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:26:21 PM

Cromhub just tweeted this: https://twitter.com/CroMhub/status/934753547161358337

This is one of the best #ICOs out there! Proof? Just got another great rating here: https://www.trackico.io/ico/cromhub/
#blockchains #Berlin #Hongkong #Ethereum

They have a 4.6 rating, which is a pretty high rating

BERMUDAL

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:28:36 PM

Great to hear! What languages are you looking to translate it to? I know we are quite "demanding" with all of our suggestions. Just remember, we mean it in a good way and want the project to succeed Cheesy
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:43:51 PM

Great to hear! What languages are you looking to translate it to? I know we are quite "demanding" with all of our suggestions. Just remember, we mean it in a good way and want the project to succeed Cheesy

They could offer Crom tokens as bounties for translation of the website. A lot of projects do this and there are a lot of good translators out there but they should ask for references.
msCROM (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 02:31:56 PM

Cromhub just tweeted this: https://twitter.com/CroMhub/status/934753547161358337

This is one of the best #ICOs out there! Proof? Just got another great rating here: https://www.trackico.io/ico/cromhub/

Wow you guys are faster than me. Cheesy

Indeed, here's the official announcement, we are pretty happy with  the rating we got from trackico.io, you can find it here.

https://www.trackico.io/ico/cromhub/#overview
BERMUDAL

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:33:09 PM

They could offer Crom tokens as bounties for translation of the website. A lot of projects do this and there are a lot of good translators out there but they should ask for references.

yes, normally that would work. But given the extensive technical terms used they would need someone with a background of their affiliate market and a background of reputable translater. I would think that is almost impossible to find, especially within a budget.
cryptossi

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:46:11 PM

Is there an article on Cointelegraph? Can you share the link please? I tried to google it but cant find it

This would be amazing if they did an article on Cointelegraph! I really how the advertising & promotion of the project is ramping up!

BERMUDAL

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:35:05 PM

This would be amazing if they did an article on Cointelegraph! I really how the advertising & promotion of the project is ramping up!

I assume you were saying that you really *liked how the advertising & promotion of the project is ramping up! hahaha
But yes, you are really noticing they are going leaps forward in advertising & promotion
cryptossi

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:54:37 PM

Indeed, here's the official announcement, we are pretty happy with  the rating we got from trackico.io, you can find it here.

That is a really good rating, you guys must be excited about the good feedback you’re getting about the team and the project! Hopefully the good news keeps coming!

BERMUDAL

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:01:48 PM

That is a really good rating, you guys must be excited about the good feedback you’re getting about the team and the project! Hopefully the good news keeps coming!

Indeed, it looks great guys! Too bad this rating is now just before the video's go live.. as i can see, that is the reason you didn't the full 5 in the rating Sad Next one will be with video's and then they got nothing on u guys!
Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:08:35 PM

Why should they be interested in Fiat? Guess as soon as cash is involved, grab various regulations and rules of the central banks which one does not have in the realm of crypto currencies

I totally agree with you. "Fiat" as a regular alternative payment method will no longer play a role in the crypto world. Finally, the cryptocurrencies were developed precisely for this purpose.

YS Crypto
BERMUDAL

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:18:53 PM

Why should they be interested in Fiat? Guess as soon as cash is involved, grab various regulations and rules of the central banks which one does not have in the realm of crypto currencies

I totally agree with you. "Fiat" as a regular alternative payment method will no longer play a role in the crypto world. Finally, the cryptocurrencies were developed precisely for this purpose.

YS Crypto

But don't you think we are not at that stadium yet? Crypto is fairly young and it isn't as adopted as many people here would love to believe. So to get to that stadium you should accept fiat currency until you the cryptoworld can stand on its own. Then and only then you can disavow fiat currency's otherwise you are just 'cutting in your own fingers' as we would say in the Netherlands.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: