Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:23:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 28146 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:16:56 AM

Great work team CROM!  Cool  Cool

I'm going to be investing in the public ICO, just keep the advertisements and videos up, I don't see why this project wouldn't moon  Grin
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:41:01 AM

I knew you guys were waiting for this... and here we go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlifs1ZwdvI

Enjoy!

wow, what a wonderful news to start off my day in here. Really good one Crom team. It shows you guys gat listening ears. #thumbsUP

I am very happy to see youtube video. Great going CROM team. This helps a lot to understand better. Spread this video in all social media to get attention. Thats it. May be ICO rating will go up after seeing this video.
alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:51:29 AM

Enjoy!
why is this guy on the video talking so fast? Smiley I do not have time for him, where does he hurry?))
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:06:20 AM

Enjoy!
why is this guy on the video talking so fast? Smiley I do not have time for him, where does he hurry?))

It's a one minute explainer video mate. Had to try a pass as much information across within the short time frame. That's why he had to be fast. You can replay again if you didn't hear well the first time. Thanks
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:10:50 AM

Enjoy!

Yeeeeaaas! Great work CROM! This would definiately help boosting your rating and thus attracting more investors! I bet the ICO is gonna go quick once people are aware. Anyways, love it that u guys listened to us Smiley
ganeshramk

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:24:08 AM

Enjoy!

It's a one minute explainer video mate. Had to try a pass as much information across within the short time frame. That's why he had to be fast. You can replay again if you didn't hear well the first time. Thanks

I would have preferred slow and well explained video rather than the fast one. CROM team, could you make something now? Not sure about the amount of work for that. But it is much needed one. People should understand. Please focus on that and give priority to that aspect.
BERMUDAL

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:48:50 AM

Accepting fiat currencies just opens up ICO's to too much scrutinisation buddy, you really won't see it happening. The SEC and other watchdog groups have their eyes on ICO's like a hawk at the moment in most countries they haven't been hamstrung by red tape but as soon as the watchdogs start being annoying about it we end up with situations where only verified investors can spend and the minimum investment goes from 50-500 to 50k-100k to get started which just kills what ICO's are for the little guy investors like me.

Why would it change if you accept fiat payments? I Don't see the causality between acceptant fiat ayments and a increase in minimum investment? I do see a causality between interference of a gobernment in ico's and maybe an increase in minimum investment but that has in first instance not any effect.. once the crypto is getting very big then Yes they have to step in before then it is still a wild west..

Plain said; I Don't see any prove which would explain your argument

I don't see that problem either. There are already ICOs that accept fiat and don't have such a high minimum investment. For example NapoleonX, the project I wear the signature. The important thing is that they have a KYC process for every investor.

But you are right at one point, it's something different when you are from the US. Because of the SEC, a lot of projects don't allow US investors to participate at all or if you can contribute, you have to be an accredited investor. That means you need to have a $200,000 annual income and a net worth exceeding $1 million.

Thank you! i was not aware of the specifics but i'm glad u knew.. Have to say, weird rule they got there in the USA. What is a KYC processor tho? i'm not familiar with that.
jamzzz123

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:57:57 AM

Enjoy!

I would have preferred slow and well explained video rather than the fast one. CROM team, could you make something now? Not sure about the amount of work for that. But it is much needed one. People should understand. Please focus on that and give priority to that aspect.

To be honest, I don't think it was that quick speaking, I'm english so may be easier for me to interpolate.

i think its a good start atleast, hopefully they can produce some longer / more in depth videos over the next month.

I think it's important to get the marketing done correctly with the public ICO soon to be opening - now is the best time to get the video out there and get CROM more known prior to the fund raising.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:39:00 PM

Enjoy!

To be honest, I don't think it was that quick speaking, I'm english so may be easier for me to interpolate.

i think its a good start atleast, hopefully they can produce some longer / more in depth videos over the next month.

I think it's important to get the marketing done correctly with the public ICO soon to be opening - now is the best time to get the video out there and get CROM more known prior to the fund raising.

It was perhaps a little fast, but the tone and voice made it pretty easy to grasp everything, i get the feeling based on the 0:59 video time it was designed to be able to be played as an actual commercial on tv perhaps, so they had to get the info in within a specific time frame.

ganeshramk

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:39:20 PM

Accepting fiat currencies just opens up ICO's to too much scrutinisation buddy, you really won't see it happening. The SEC and other watchdog groups have their eyes on ICO's like a hawk at the moment in most countries they haven't been hamstrung by red tape but as soon as the watchdogs start being annoying about it we end up with situations where only verified investors can spend and the minimum investment goes from 50-500 to 50k-100k to get started which just kills what ICO's are for the little guy investors like me.

Why would it change if you accept fiat payments? I Don't see the causality between acceptant fiat ayments and a increase in minimum investment? I do see a causality between interference of a gobernment in ico's and maybe an increase in minimum investment but that has in first instance not any effect.. once the crypto is getting very big then Yes they have to step in before then it is still a wild west..

I don't see that problem either. There are already ICOs that accept fiat and don't have such a high minimum investment. For example NapoleonX, the project I wear the signature. The important thing is that they have a KYC process for every investor.

But you are right at one point, it's something different when you are from the US. Because of the SEC, a lot of projects don't allow US investors to participate at all or if you can contribute, you have to be an accredited investor. That means you need to have a $200,000 annual income and a net worth exceeding $1 million.

Thank you! i was not aware of the specifics but i'm glad u knew.. Have to say, weird rule they got there in the USA. What is a KYC processor tho? i'm not familiar with that.

I am still struggling to understand why people from US cannot participate in most of the ICOs? Is it due to complex KYC procedures or safety for the US citizens or anything else? But there are exceptions as well. Some ICOs can have US investors. Why this kind of differences?
Sladostrsthij

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:45:51 PM

the project is in the regular use, but the distribution of tokens is not very good Grin
Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:10:49 PM

the project is in the regular use, but the distribution of tokens is not very good Grin

What do you mean with the distribution is not very good? The price or how its gonna be made? The price ist fixed in eth and thats moving, so wait until Ico (;
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 02:18:21 PM

I am still struggling to understand why people from US cannot participate in most of the ICOs? Is it due to complex KYC procedures or safety for the US citizens or anything else? But there are exceptions as well. Some ICOs can have US investors. Why this kind of differences?

Basically many ICO's choose to avoid US investors because at any time the SEC can step in and say its securities trading and cause huge legal and financial issues. The fact is the US says that if you want to trade in securities you have to be an accredited registered investor, makes it a big issue.

It comes down to is a token a security or not, and while its still a gray area i believe, many ICO's would rather forgo US investors, than risk the SEC's wrath.  It basically comes down to how much risk the ICO wants to take by allowing US members.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:26:32 PM

Enjoy!

To explain everything about CROOM will require hours of video and I don't think the public have such time for such tutorial video. I personally think the video is good and it's for awareness thus who ever want to know more can visit their website for details. That's what the site is there for. The video is just too drive traffic to the website and create awareness.
jamzzz123

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:40:38 PM

Enjoy!

To explain everything about CROOM will require hours of video and I don't think the public have such time for such tutorial video. I personally think the video is good and it's for awareness thus who ever want to know more can visit their website for details. That's what the site is there for. The video is just too drive traffic to the website and create awareness.

I agree with the above, it's just an initial overview of CROM and gets peoples attention, if they want to know the ins and out's of CROM they can visit the website or read the whitepaper, its all heavily covered if the public want to see.

I think it's a very good idea the initial 1 min video, it certainly gets more peoples attention, rather than an hour long that no one has time for.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:02:08 PM

I think it's a good idea to present the project with a quick, short video. Like a trailer for a movie. If the people are then curious, they will continue to inform in the blog, on the homepage or here in the forum. But maybe a longer introductory video is a good idea, because there are many people who do not enjoy reading
jamzzz123

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:00:22 PM

I think it's a good idea to present the project with a quick, short video. Like a trailer for a movie. If the people are then curious, they will continue to inform in the blog, on the homepage or here in the forum. But maybe a longer introductory video is a good idea, because there are many people who do not enjoy reading

This is true, just like I said in my previous reply, I think CROM need to concentrate on getting this video around social media with the public ICO opening on the 1st.

Now is the best time to get this video around as much as poss - which will bring attention to the project and just in time for the public ico
BERMUDAL

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:54:19 PM

Enjoy!

I agree with the above, it's just an initial overview of CROM and gets peoples attention, if they want to know the ins and out's of CROM they can visit the website or read the whitepaper, its all heavily covered if the public want to see.

I think it's a very good idea the initial 1 min video, it certainly gets more peoples attention, rather than an hour long that no one has time for.

given to the fact that what you are saying is true (a motivation to learn more about crom), then i do not agree.. due to the speed and all the stuff that is happening as Visuals it is hard to completely follow what they are trying to say. If u only saw that quick vid, i would not be more interested in CROM because it looks pretty difficult.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:26:28 PM

CROM has very good prospects.
ICO rating for CROM is very good its almost 4.
Rating will go up. we will see many investors come by and also lots of rating agencies will revise their rating.
I am expecting good promotion video from CROM team shortly.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:26:51 PM

Only 2 days left for Public ICO. Do you guys think that it will be successful, and that a lot of people will join it ? I think that there will not be a bonus for the public sale.

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: