Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 28138 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:52:48 PM

Only 2 days left for Public ICO. Do you guys think that it will be successful, and that a lot of people will join it ? I think that there will not be a bonus for the public sale.

Yeah I don’t think there will be another bonus, they would have announced it by now. Which is disappointing because earlier in the thread one of the team members said they were considering it!

BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:01:35 PM

Only 2 days left for Public ICO. Do you guys think that it will be successful, and that a lot of people will join it ? I think that there will not be a bonus for the public sale.

Yeah I don’t think there will be another bonus, they would have announced it by now. Which is disappointing because earlier in the thread one of the team members said they were considering it!

if there would be a bonus, it would probably be for the early investors in the pre-sale i guess. because they missed out the big price jump of ethereum. As far as i remember they would have only given a bonus due to the significant rise of ethereum.
cryptossi

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:06:06 PM

I knew you guys were waiting for this... and here we go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlifs1ZwdvI

Enjoy!

Brilliant video, explains the fundamental idea of the project and it’s very informative about the benefits of the token! Nice little quote at the end ‘make this your last investment of 2017’ catchy and not tacky!

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:11:28 PM

Enjoy!

Brilliant video, explains the fundamental idea of the project and it’s very informative about the benefits of the token! Nice little quote at the end ‘make this your last investment of 2017’ catchy and not tacky!

Finally a youtube channel and a video from Crom. I have been waiting for it and it looks very professional for the first video.

cryptossi

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:18:30 PM

Enjoy!
why is this guy on the video talking so fast? Smiley I do not have time for him, where does he hurry?))

It's a one minute explainer video mate. Had to try a pass as much information across within the short time frame. That's why he had to be fast. You can replay again if you didn't hear well the first time. Thanks

I would have preferred slow and well explained video rather than the fast one. CROM team, could you make something now? Not sure about the amount of work for that. But it is much needed one. People should understand. Please focus on that and give priority to that aspect.

To explain everything about CROOM will require hours of video and I don't think the public have such time for such tutorial video. I personally think the video is good and it's for awareness thus who ever want to know more can visit their website for details. That's what the site is there for. The video is just too drive traffic to the website and create awareness.

I agree with the above, it's just an initial overview of CROM and gets peoples attention, if they want to know the ins and out's of CROM they can visit the website or read the whitepaper, its all heavily covered if the public want to see.

I think it's a very good idea the initial 1 min video, it certainly gets more peoples attention, rather than an hour long that no one has time for.

given to the fact that what you are saying is true (a motivation to learn more about crom), then i do not agree.. due to the speed and all the stuff that is happening as Visuals it is hard to completely follow what they are trying to say. If u only saw that quick vid, i would not be more interested in CROM because it looks pretty difficult.

It’s a good initial video to distribute to followers of the project, hopefully there will be more videos that help sell the project a bit better, but I still think for the first video it was very good!

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:35:14 PM

Enjoy!

Finally a youtube channel and a video from Crom. I have been waiting for it and it looks very professional for the first video.

Yes, a video often says more than 1000 words and gives new prospective investors a nice overview of the project.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:36:27 PM

I checked the site recently and the video is in there, but is the video not too big ? It could be better if it was a bit smaller, because now it takes a lot of space.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:06:35 PM

I checked the site recently and the video is in there, but is the video not too big ? It could be better if it was a bit smaller, because now it takes a lot of space.

Hmm, I don't see much of a problem about how it is right now. This way it immediately strikes the eye when scrolling through the website.
cryptossi

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:29:46 PM

Hmm, I don't see much of a problem about how it is right now. This way it immediately strikes the eye when scrolling through the website.

Exactly people will get to see the video as soon as they visit the website after seeing an advert or being referred to the website by a friend or colleague, it’s good promotion. What’s the point in making the video small and people will be unable to view it properly.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:51:47 AM

I think it's a good idea to present the project with a quick, short video. Like a trailer for a movie. If the people are then curious, they will continue to inform in the blog, on the homepage or here in the forum. But maybe a longer introductory video is a good idea, because there are many people who do not enjoy reading

I agree with you. But more detail is needed and it may not be super lengthy. It can be 2-3 minutes with highlights and should trigger the interest of people to go to website. That's important.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:38:26 AM

Enjoy!
why is this guy on the video talking so fast? Smiley I do not have time for him, where does he hurry?))

It's a one minute explainer video mate. Had to try a pass as much information across within the short time frame. That's why he had to be fast. You can replay again if you didn't hear well the first time. Thanks

I would have preferred slow and well explained video rather than the fast one. CROM team, could you make something now? Not sure about the amount of work for that. But it is much needed one. People should understand. Please focus on that and give priority to that aspect.

To explain everything about CROOM will require hours of video and I don't think the public have such time for such tutorial video. I personally think the video is good and it's for awareness thus who ever want to know more can visit their website for details. That's what the site is there for. The video is just too drive traffic to the website and create awareness.

I agree with the above, it's just an initial overview of CROM and gets peoples attention, if they want to know the ins and out's of CROM they can visit the website or read the whitepaper, its all heavily covered if the public want to see.

I think it's a very good idea the initial 1 min video, it certainly gets more peoples attention, rather than an hour long that no one has time for.

given to the fact that what you are saying is true (a motivation to learn more about crom), then i do not agree.. due to the speed and all the stuff that is happening as Visuals it is hard to completely follow what they are trying to say. If u only saw that quick vid, i would not be more interested in CROM because it looks pretty difficult.

It’s a good initial video to distribute to followers of the project, hopefully there will be more videos that help sell the project a bit better, but I still think for the first video it was very good!

yea. it is. like i said it is an explainer video and it is not suppose to be longer than 2 min max else it quickly becomes boring.
ganeshramk

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:53:29 AM

These are very minute details. But good to convey to CROM team. They are also listening. That's the good part with CROM.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:48:22 AM

only a short time, then starts the public-ico. After completion of the pre-ico will hopefully published how much they have already taken. I will probably also invest in Public-ico
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:53:25 AM

only a short time, then starts the public-ico. After completion of the pre-ico will hopefully published how much they have already taken. I will probably also invest in Public-ico

I hope they can tell us how much they have already raised, and also I hope they took our advice on a public transparent ico counter.

Thumbs up to the CROM team everything seems to be piecing together
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:10:35 AM

Only 1 day left for the ICO, I agree about the counter but I do not have a doubt that they wont do it. They have been so transparent untill now

ganeshramk

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:11:50 AM

I think it will become public soon after they close the Pre-ICO.

and ofcourse they have very few days left before Dec. 1st. Hope things will come in place and CROM acheives their target in this ICO. Good tokens to HODL also. Given the experience of the CROM team and prospects of the digital advertising field.
jamzzz123

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:50:22 AM

and ofcourse they have very few days left before Dec. 1st. Hope things will come in place and CROM acheives their target in this ICO. Good tokens to HODL also. Given the experience of the CROM team and prospects of the digital advertising field.

Would appear that it's a great coin to hodl in the long run.

very cheap ICO price, just need to keep the advertising and marketing up and this will be flying in 2018
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:16:28 AM

Would appear that it's a great coin to hodl in the long run.

very cheap ICO price, just need to keep the advertising and marketing up and this will be flying in 2018

agree with both of you fully. Be sure to keep my tokens that I am launching at the Prublic ICO. I'm always careful with ICOs, but with crom I have no concerns so far. they are doing very well
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:22:23 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 10:32:45 AM by girib1684

CROM project looks promising and very happy to be part of. yet to read the white paper and looking forward for more detailed information. Curious to look into the video and will post about the same here..
jamzzz123

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:13:18 AM

CROM project looks promising and very happy to be part of. yet to read the white paper and looking forward for more detailed information. Curious to look into the video and will post about the same here..

Would recommend having a read through the white paper, check out some of their recent partners in last month.

You will be impressed, I just hope that they keep on pushing towards advertisement / publicity, coming up to the public ICO
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: