Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 01:08:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 28153 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:07:05 AM

Hi guys. Bangkok is great!
At the conference, we did not speak but met with a lot of influential people.
Same story always: project is great, there is a real need for the solution.
BUT: ICO market is though these days: too many ICOs, too many scams, BTC/ETH going strong.

Staying in Bangkok for a few more days. Tomorrow starts Affiliate World Asia - where many of our "future clients" are. Will continue talks there.

all the best, Thomas

Thanks for the update Thomas I'm glad it's going well in Bangkok. It's a tricky time for ICO's because the market is literally flooded with them at the moment, there is an ICO for everything nowadays.

There is a real need for CROM from digital advertisers and publishers and this is why the project will be a success. It may take a while to get off of the ground but I think we will see a lot of investments before the end of this ICO.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:09:34 AM

BUT: ICO market is though these days: too many ICOs, too many scams, BTC/ETH going strong.

Staying in Bangkok for a few more days. Tomorrow starts Affiliate World Asia - where many of our "future clients" are. Will continue talks there.

all the best, Thomas

Great, thanks for the update CROM!

Good to hear about the Affilate World Asia, Sounds promising for future clients.

Please keep us in the loop on the progress over there as it sounds very promising Smiley
cryptossi

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:36:49 AM

all the best, Thomas

Great, thanks for the update CROM!

Good to hear about the Affilate World Asia, Sounds promising for future clients.

Please keep us in the loop on the progress over there as it sounds very promising Smiley

Yeah the Affiliate World Asia event sounds very promising and very relevant to the CROM project. Hopefully we will see a lot of new CROM partners announced before the end of this week.

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:50:37 AM

all the best, Thomas

Good, I hope the project is being developed according to the roadmap, and that the next updates are great for everyone involved Smiley
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:16:12 PM

all the best, Thomas

Too bad that there are many ICO scams. Icos can actually be very good, but some people are using it to scam people. This need to stop in order to make Icos trusable again. I know some investors that are scared to invest in Icos just, because they have heard that it could be a scam.

cryptossi

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:02:26 PM

all the best, Thomas

Too bad that there are many ICO scams. Icos can actually be very good, but some people are using it to scam people. This need to stop in order to make Icos trusable again. I know some investors that are scared to invest in Icos just, because they have heard that it could be a scam.

Something needs to be done but it is difficult to regulate, a lot of ICO's do not even ask for basic details or KYC which is not very compliant.

I think this is why China banned ICO's and we might see a lot more countries in the future start banning ICO's.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:16:57 PM

all the best, Thomas

Thats good to hear CROM team. I understand how difficult this time is for ICO. But I am sure you are moving in right direction would probably find new potential investors in the next one tomorrow. Looking forward to hear from you after that event. Good luck CROM team.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:21:09 PM

all the best, Thomas

Thanks for the update! Hard times for ICOS now indeed, but I think you can always make a difference with a good product and unique marketing strategy.

cryptossi

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:33:36 PM

I still want to find out how the token lending process is going to work? There is a bit of information about token lending on the Whitepaper and Milestones but it doesn't go into enough detail to fully explain.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 01:43:15 PM

I still want to find out how the token lending process is going to work? There is a bit of information about token lending on the Whitepaper and Milestones but it doesn't go into enough detail to fully explain.

Indeed the lendings one of the most interesting features i'm looking forward to more information on hope they can expand on the process and just dump some more info on it soon to wet my appetite Smiley Time will tell, they're main thing is transparency so hopefully that will hold true.
mkcrom

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:15:08 PM

Hi,

you are right, the lending process lacks on details for now. The reason why we cannot share more details at this point is, that the initial token distribution is not finished yet.
The general setup will probably give token owners the option to temporary lend CROM tokens on a campaign level or permanently to any party involved. How the final clearing setup (costs, revenues, volumes) will look like depends on the results of the initial token distribution, but we are already looking at different tech integration scenarios to handle the lending process.

Matthias
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:04:47 PM

Hi,

you are right, the lending process lacks on details for now. The reason why we cannot share more details at this point is, that the initial token distribution is not finished yet.
The general setup will probably give token owners the option to temporary lend CROM tokens on a campaign level or permanently to any party involved. How the final clearing setup (costs, revenues, volumes) will look like depends on the results of the initial token distribution, but we are already looking at different tech integration scenarios to handle the lending process.

Matthias

Great that you commented so fast, its reassuring that you atleast know where your currently lacking and are working to get them filled in to build a complete and robust platform look forward to hearing more on what tech integrations you decide to go with for the platform.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:20:33 PM

Thanks to Thomas for the updates. good to see that despite heavy ico the motivation does not seem to dwindle. Many talks in Bangkok and the "Affiliate World Asia" are sure to lead to some being made. I'm looking forward to the next updates from thomas, good luck and enjoy bangkok:-)
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:45:30 PM

Is their a way to update that i'm now a member signature instead of jr member?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:17:04 PM

What I understood was token lending is similar to that of buyback. For ex. project sells tokens now to raise money and then they buy back to reduce the circulation. Some project, they freeze those bought tokens and some burn it. May be I am completely wrong.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:44:49 PM

Everything looks like its coming into place, youtube video on website directly plays when you click on website.

Good to catch people's eyes.

One thing, I still don't notice is the transparent fundraiser counter, any news on this getting implemented?

I'm sure anyone thinking about investing in CROM will want to know it's current raisings.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:12:30 PM

Yea. And to at to that, be detail about their token is on their website. No contact address, no symbol nor decimal. All  these will be nice to see in your home page. Please take note CROM team. Weldon for the good job so far.
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:29:42 PM

Pff, i've been quite slammed with work recently and haven't been able to keep up to date about the developments of crom (or any other currency). I read they are/were in bangkok meeting potentiel future partners? Anybody able to loop me in about the developments of the last few days?
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:43:31 PM

Pff, i've been quite slammed with work recently and haven't been able to keep up to date about the developments of crom (or any other currency). I read they are/were in bangkok meeting potentiel future partners? Anybody able to loop me in about the developments of the last few days?

crom's team is in bangkok, but have no speech at the conference (quote thomas: At the conference, we did not speak with a lot of influential people.) Tomorrow launches the Affiliate World Asia, on which they will be talking with many potential new customers. So they are working hard, motivation is still there
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:01:22 PM

crom's team is in bangkok, but have no speech at the conference (quote thomas: At the conference, we did not speak with a lot of influential people.) Tomorrow launches the Affiliate World Asia, on which they will be talking with many potential new customers. So they are working hard, motivation is still there

Alright, so the only topic i actually missed was the fact that they are in bangkok? Then i did not miss that much luckily! Haven't they updated us on the investment number of the pre-sale? Or about the counter they were going to put up on the website?
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: