Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:14:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 28144 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:08:21 AM

Here is a new review about Cromhub https://coinreviews.io/cromhub-review/

It ends with saying that Cromhub does not really have competitors because the current competitors dont address the same problems. I wonder if you guys agree with this:

CROMhub isn't without competitors in the blockchain marketing space – AdEx, adToken, Adshares, QChain, Basic Attention Token, etc. – but the CROMhub team believes that while many of these projects have merit, they don't address the same problems as CROMhub and thus aren't likely to be obstacles to CROMhub's success. CROMhub's laser-like focus on becoming a clearinghouse for settlement and tracking in the digital marketing industry make it a front-runner for what it estimates is a $6.8 billion market.

Personally, I think I will  agree with it. Am yet to see or hear about any other project on blockchain platform that's trying to solve the problem. By the way, from where did you get this review?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:50:50 AM

It ends with saying that Cromhub does not really have competitors because the current competitors dont address the same problems. I wonder if you guys agree with this:

CROMhub isn't without competitors in the blockchain marketing space – AdEx, adToken, Adshares, QChain, Basic Attention Token, etc. – but the CROMhub team believes that while many of these projects have merit, they don't address the same problems as CROMhub and thus aren't likely to be obstacles to CROMhub's success. CROMhub's laser-like focus on becoming a clearinghouse for settlement and tracking in the digital marketing industry make it a front-runner for what it estimates is a $6.8 billion market.

Good find Bali, this is really great to see/hear.

Proves that the CROM team have thought of something unique and just a matter of time before it takes off. $6.8 billion market would be insane...

That would put it in top10 coins at this moment in time...
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:29:07 AM

Personally, I think I will  agree with it. Am yet to see or hear about any other project on blockchain platform that's trying to solve the problem. By the way, from where did you get this review?

I know the uniqueness of CROM but I was not sure about the competitors list. I like the way CROM mentions it that too in a honest manner. Some companies they hide such information. That is also the reason I believe in CROM.

Is this from their blog?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:26:47 AM

That's a good point BaliScript, I've heard of AdToken before but I didn't realise CROM had so many other competitors. But it is great that the coinreviews review have stated that they think CROMhub is ahead of its competitors and it is a front runner in a $6.8 billion market. It does make you think about the potential that CROM has!

Owillz

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:12:23 PM

That's a good point BaliScript, I've heard of AdToken before but I didn't realise CROM had so many other competitors. But it is great that the coinreviews review have stated that they think CROMhub is ahead of its competitors and it is a front runner in a $6.8 billion market. It does make you think about the potential that CROM has!

Those other projects are more of a silent competitor, so to say. I say that because CROM is way out of their league and fast ahead of them. The interesting thing again is that CROM project is yet to kick of fully and it already crushing its competitors.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:21:56 PM

I must honestly say that I do not know anything about this area at all and can not confirm that Crom is ahead of the competition. But when I read about it, I hope that the project will make a good start. Apparently here are some people who are familiar with advertising
cryptossi

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:24:52 PM

Those other projects are more of a silent competitor, so to say. I say that because CROM is way out of their league and fast ahead of them. The interesting thing again is that CROM project is yet to kick of fully and it already crushing its competitors.

Yeah I don't think these companies are in direct competition with each other but they are definitely companies that they should watch out for. CROM have a bright future they just need to let more people know about their project by increasing their advertising.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:32:36 PM

I must honestly say that I do not know anything about this area at all and can not confirm that Crom is ahead of the competition. But when I read about it, I hope that the project will make a good start. Apparently here are some people who are familiar with advertising

btw, I am also not from advertising field. I am also getting all the information about CROM from my reads. I mentioned my statements based on multiple reads not just single one. That gives me confidence about what I am saying..
cryptossi

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:48:10 PM

There is no extension of ICO. It ends on 14th whether or not the soft cap is reached. But as for the visibility of the progress of the project I think I share same stand with you. Let's hope there will be public announcements about it.

Thats good news. but where did you get this information? Is this reported in telegram or in twitter? Actually there are lots of retweets/tweets from CROM team in twitter. They are promoting it in a right way. Thats great.

This sounds promising, I like the fact it ends on 14th regardless - again as Owillz said I haven't seen this in writing so would be good to see it for myself.

It's on their website and page one of this thread. It says "ICO time and duration:   The ICO will start Dec 01, 2017, 12:00 GMT and last for 14 days or until all CROM tokens are sold – whichever happens earlier.
The pre-ICO will start Nov 17, 2017, 12:00 GMT and will last for 14 days   "
as against my initial misunderstanding, this is saying that ico ends on 14th if the token sales last till then. Thu there is a chance of the ico ending before 14th but can't exceed 14th. Hope you get it now??

I dunno if i'm blind or what but i didn't see what happens after the close if all the tokens aren't sold by the 14th? will they be burned? Just wondering i'm pretty hopeful for crom to make it to sell out but just incase what happens?

all unsold tokens go to the team of crom. but we don't know, what they are going to do with them. there has already been a discussion about that, unfortunetaly with no answer at all. we have to wait until a member of the team will tell us, what their plans are

Good morning from Bangkok, guys.

Remaining tokens go to company wallet. We thought long about how to proceed. Burning feels right, if the token his a high-volume publicly needed token for everyone. By burning unsold tokens, one would limit supply to what demand was at the time of the ICO.
But CROM is more a B2B-token, meant for businesses and companies. Most of them have not realized, that the tokens might be useful for them in the future. So demand will grow a lot once they do.

CROMhub will use unsold tokens carefully to grow adoption of the platform (= a big new client gets some tokens in the beginning to understand the functionality and then, hopefully, buy more tokens on the open market).

Maybe a % of tokens could be burnt and then you could keep a % in the company wallet. I understand that you will still need them when you launch the service and companies start using CROM however you can't hold too many especially if the demand isn't there.

jamzzz123

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:02:40 PM

btw, I am also not from advertising field. I am also getting all the information about CROM from my reads. I mentioned my statements based on multiple reads not just single one. That gives me confidence about what I am saying..

This is sounding promising, lets hope CROM continue to excel, does anyone know if CROM has thought about accepting other payments such as BTC / LTC ?

To provide more flexibility for investors?
cryptossi

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:13:22 PM

This is sounding promising, lets hope CROM continue to excel, does anyone know if CROM has thought about accepting other payments such as BTC / LTC ?

There's only 7 days of main sale remaining I think it's a bit too late to think about implementing alternative payments. Also I think CROM has stated since day 1 that they would only accept ETH. Correct me if I'm wrong.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:26:34 PM

There's only 7 days of main sale remaining I think it's a bit too late to think about implementing alternative payments. Also I think CROM has stated since day 1 that they would only accept ETH. Correct me if I'm wrong.

When you are buying Crom tokens it says on the site that you will need to pay with Ether. Other payments may would have attracted more investors, but yes it is now too late for that.

jamzzz123

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:49:47 PM

When you are buying Crom tokens it says on the site that you will need to pay with Ether. Other payments may would have attracted more investors, but yes it is now too late for that.

That is a good point, I forgot there's only 7 days remaining, well lets hope Eth has done us well.

I'm quite glad it has taken a small hit recently resulting in less ETH for more CROM
Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:55:08 PM

There is no extension of ICO. It ends on 14th whether or not the soft cap is reached. But as for the visibility of the progress of the project I think I share same stand with you. Let's hope there will be public announcements about it.

Thats good news. but where did you get this information? Is this reported in telegram or in twitter? Actually there are lots of retweets/tweets from CROM team in twitter. They are promoting it in a right way. Thats great.

This sounds promising, I like the fact it ends on 14th regardless - again as Owillz said I haven't seen this in writing so would be good to see it for myself.

It's on their website and page one of this thread. It says "ICO time and duration:   The ICO will start Dec 01, 2017, 12:00 GMT and last for 14 days or until all CROM tokens are sold – whichever happens earlier.
The pre-ICO will start Nov 17, 2017, 12:00 GMT and will last for 14 days   "
as against my initial misunderstanding, this is saying that ico ends on 14th if the token sales last till then. Thu there is a chance of the ico ending before 14th but can't exceed 14th. Hope you get it now??

I dunno if i'm blind or what but i didn't see what happens after the close if all the tokens aren't sold by the 14th? will they be burned? Just wondering i'm pretty hopeful for crom to make it to sell out but just incase what happens?

all unsold tokens go to the team of crom. but we don't know, what they are going to do with them. there has already been a discussion about that, unfortunetaly with no answer at all. we have to wait until a member of the team will tell us, what their plans are

Good morning from Bangkok, guys.

Remaining tokens go to company wallet. We thought long about how to proceed. Burning feels right, if the token his a high-volume publicly needed token for everyone. By burning unsold tokens, one would limit supply to what demand was at the time of the ICO.
But CROM is more a B2B-token, meant for businesses and companies. Most of them have not realized, that the tokens might be useful for them in the future. So demand will grow a lot once they do.

CROMhub will use unsold tokens carefully to grow adoption of the platform (= a big new client gets some tokens in the beginning to understand the functionality and then, hopefully, buy more tokens on the open market).

Maybe a % of tokens could be burnt and then you could keep a % in the company wallet. I understand that you will still need them when you launch the service and companies start using CROM however you can't hold too many especially if the demand isn't there.

I think we shall let them work with their strategy and maybe its totally right. I mean the most important thing is a selling product, thats the most important thing for a healthy growing. burning tokens helps traders in the beginning but shouldnt have influence for the long run.
Owillz

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:38:01 PM

Burning token can help the price at the early stage but then another fear  is a likely dumping of coin by traders due to a little mooning of the coin price. That's a likely  possibility
jamzzz123

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:50:41 PM

Burning token can help the price at the early stage but then another fear  is a likely dumping of coin by traders due to a little mooning of the coin price. That's a likely  possibility

Yes, lets hope they could burn some tokens that are unused to help boost the price.

IF the price is jumping due to coin burn - yes it could provide dump but good for all holders
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:26:14 PM

Yes me too, there are a couple projects out there, but not totally the same as Crom. I found this review just by searching for reviews Owillz

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:52:49 PM

Yes. In general burning tokens will help for price boost in the early stage. But this tokens are meant for different purpose. So probably the CROM team understands it indepth and implementing it. So we should leave it to their stand.
Owillz

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:19:34 PM

Yes, lets hope they could burn some tokens that are unused to help boost the price.

IF the price is jumping due to coin burn - yes it could provide dump but good for all holders

Yea It is likely to turn out to be a good one for holders but really it is not easy holding on to your coin for a long time especially when there is a significant increase in price. Only those with extreme emotional control can do such for real
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:22:31 PM

Yes. In general burning tokens will help for price boost in the early stage. But this tokens are meant for different purpose. So probably the CROM team understands it indepth and implementing it. So we should leave it to their stand.

I get what your saying, but do not totally agree. There is another ICO currently going on that promised investors to distribute all non sold tokens to investors in ICO, now that is interesting for investors. Tokens going back to the team is not accepted by investors anymore..

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: