Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:01:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 28144 times)
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:48:53 PM

Burning token can help the price at the early stage but then another fear  is a likely dumping of coin by traders due to a little mooning of the coin price. That's a likely  possibility

Yes. In general burning tokens will help for price boost in the early stage. But this tokens are meant for different purpose. So probably the CROM team understands it indepth and implementing it. So we should leave it to their stand.

I get what your saying, but do not totally agree. There is another ICO currently going on that promised investors to distribute all non sold tokens to investors in ICO, now that is interesting for investors. Tokens going back to the team is not accepted by investors anymore..

i agree, you buy these tokens at a market appropiate price.. if the sales are not that high, you should consider lowering the average token price by distribute for example an extra 25 - 50%

I for one believe in burning or atleast holding them in a contract and release a percentage of the unsold tokens to tokenholders at a certain price range for example. In either way, it should clearly benefit the investors and not the company.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:53:59 PM

Crom announced on their website to make the CROM tokens tradable on popular exchanges within three weeks after the ICO ends, is there any new yet about Exchange listings?
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:59:56 PM

Now only 7 days 12 hours are remaining. A nice and promising Project, I trust you will make a great impact in the crypto world. Good luck.
BERMUDAL

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:18:19 PM

Crom announced on their website to make the CROM tokens tradable on popular exchanges within three weeks after the ICO ends, is there any new yet about Exchange listings?

as of now, i have not yet heard any news on that subject. Wonder what exchange that might be.. However my main focus is still on the fact if they made a decent haul with the investors.. a lot more important in my opinion.
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:22:58 PM

as of now, i have not yet heard any news on that subject. Wonder what exchange that might be.. However my main focus is still on the fact if they made a decent haul with the investors.. a lot more important in my opinion.

Yes I did not saw any Exchanges yet, I am guessing the token will be trading on Etherdelta first and than hopefully on the more popular Exchanges. I am hoping for Bittrex

BERMUDAL

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:36:17 PM

Yes I did not saw any Exchanges yet, I am guessing the token will be trading on Etherdelta first and than hopefully on the more popular Exchanges. I am hoping for Bittrex

me too, i believe bittrex is quite populair in europe. Given the fact that they focus themselves there it should be one of the first to get on. Perhaps poli is also an option? My own weir little tick, i dont know if anybody else has it, is that if a coin is only available on cryptopia, hitbtc, etherdelta i kinda assume it must be a shitcoin lol
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:23:19 PM

maybe I'm blind, but I could not find any other language crom-thread here in the forum. not even a german thread, although many of the team members are from Germany. Maybe threads in other languages ​​would be a way to make more users aware of the project and let them invest some eth
Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:32:14 PM

maybe I'm blind, but I could not find any other language crom-thread here in the forum. not even a german thread, although many of the team members are from Germany. Maybe threads in other languages ​​would be a way to make more users aware of the project and let them invest some eth

The problem in German-speaking countries, however, is that many people are little versed in cryptocurrencies. Well, the hype about the BTC heats it well, but the distribution of new technology is very difficult in the German area.
BERMUDAL

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:18:44 PM

well im dutch, and to be honest.. i never check the dutch forum's, mostly because the traffic on those posts are quite low. In the general (english) section the traffic is huge and conversations diverse.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:03:50 PM

well im dutch, and to be honest.. i never check the dutch forum's, mostly because the traffic on those posts are quite low. In the general (english) section the traffic is huge and conversations diverse.

I also just check the big forums, but i sometimes check other languages that i know for information. The big things are nearly always in general, economics etc. This is why Crom i think hasn't published in other languages simply because they are less viewed than the big ones.

faulerwilli

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:38:23 PM

The problem in German-speaking countries, however, is that many people are little versed in cryptocurrencies. Well, the hype about the BTC heats it well, but the distribution of new technology is very difficult in the German area.

Is it really like that? Now that I have seen many Germans in the teams on some of the icos, I would have thought that this is a bigger topic in Germany. we also post here to a project that comes from German minds.
but you are right, in the english part is more traffic
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 04:07:06 AM

Is it really like that? Now that I have seen many Germans in the teams on some of the icos, I would have thought that this is a bigger topic in Germany. we also post here to a project that comes from German minds.

Its odd but the english forum always seems to be the biggest one, regardless of the ICO, but i also have seen that theirs more and more german and chinese token teams, which is good that we're seeing things expand and other countries start to get envolved more and more in spreading crypto
BaliScript

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:57:58 AM

I saw Crom website that the team is also on KakaoTalk, what is that and should I join it too? I never saw it before to be honest

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:46:33 AM

I am not sure whether people really like to read all ICO related information in their own language. But I am seeing translation of many ICOs and projects thread in this forum. I thought CROM should be having one too.  I never checked it. Atleast German and Chinese page could be interesting knowing that they prefer their own language in majority.
BaliScript

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:14:11 AM

I am not sure whether people really like to read all ICO related information in their own language. But I am seeing translation of many ICOs and projects thread in this forum. I thought CROM should be having one too.  I never checked it. Atleast German and Chinese page could be interesting knowing that they prefer their own language in majority.

I checked but I could not find any translations on this thread. website or the bounty thread. So it seems like there are no translations in other languages.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:52:39 AM

I checked but I could not find any translations on this thread. website or the bounty thread. So it seems like there are no translations in other languages.

I couldn't either, it's definetely worth having translation as Ganeshramk said, investors would like to read the whitepaper in their own native language for sure.
BaliScript

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:58:16 AM

Here is another Cromhub review, this time from Brazil. unfortunately not in English but maybe some of you will like to read in Portugese

https://www.bitcoinnews.com.br/altcoins/chegou-a-cromhub-a-primeira-plataforma-baseada-em-blockchain-para-o-setor-do-marketing-de-desempenho-com-ico-iniciada-em-1o-de-dezembro/

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:37:47 AM

translation in certain languages are important. I find here in this bitcointalk itself. But it is too late to initiate any translations.. CROM team might have mentioned about this earlier? Did not come across anything on that still.
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:45:30 AM

I saw Crom website that the team is also on KakaoTalk, what is that and should I join it too? I never saw it before to be honest

KakaoTalk is another instant messaging service, like many others. Personally, these are already too many opportunities to contact them, and I doubt that crom can look after all the channels with equal attention. Crom's cocoa can probably be ignored
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:37:30 AM

KakaoTalk is another instant messaging service, like many others. Personally, these are already too many opportunities to contact them, and I doubt that crom can look after all the channels with equal attention. Crom's cocoa can probably be ignored

Yeah I think their telegram group is probably the easiest way to contact one of their team members. Telegram is their most active channel and they have answered a lot of my questions on their.

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: