Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:13:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 28147 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:56:33 AM

Yes I'm part of the telegram group and it is good to contact the team members.

Would recommend joining if you need to contact an admin. Good to see any updates from the team directly too.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:59:12 AM

I saw Crom website that the team is also on KakaoTalk, what is that and should I join it too? I never saw it before to be honest

KakaoTalk is another instant messaging service, like many others. Personally, these are already too many opportunities to contact them, and I doubt that crom can look after all the channels with equal attention. Crom's cocoa can probably be ignored

Yeah I think their telegram group is probably the easiest way to contact one of their team members. Telegram is their most active channel and they have answered a lot of my questions on their.

Than it is probably not worth the effort to make an account on cocoa. Telegram works best for me too, besides Twitter, these are the two main sources of information for me

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:16:36 AM

Here is another Cromhub review, this time from Brazil. unfortunately not in English but maybe some of you will like to read in Portugese

https://www.bitcoinnews.com.br/altcoins/chegou-a-cromhub-a-primeira-plataforma-baseada-em-blockchain-para-o-setor-do-marketing-de-desempenho-com-ico-iniciada-em-1o-de-dezembro/

Thanks for this. Was about to translate and get sense out of the whole Portuguese content. But one thing that didn't did up was this line    "The main ICO for the innovative project began on December 1 and ends on December 15, 2017, with 4 million tokens being made available to the public." . That's how it was written in that link up there. I thought the ICO was to end 14th of December and not 15th??or was there a Change of date??
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:22:14 AM

I saw Crom website that the team is also on KakaoTalk, what is that and should I join it too? I never saw it before to be honest

KakaoTalk is another instant messaging service, like many others. Personally, these are already too many opportunities to contact them, and I doubt that crom can look after all the channels with equal attention. Crom's cocoa can probably be ignored

Yeah I think their telegram group is probably the easiest way to contact one of their team members. Telegram is their most active channel and they have answered a lot of my questions on their.

Than it is probably not worth the effort to make an account on cocoa. Telegram works best for me too, besides Twitter, these are the two main sources of information for me

Yeah I can't be bothered to join KakaoTalk, there's so many different messaging platforms that ICO's want people to join e.g. slack, telegram, discord ... I wish they all just used one platform. I personally prefer Slack but I don't mind using Telegram for ICO's like CROM.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:43:50 AM

Here is another Cromhub review, this time from Brazil. unfortunately not in English but maybe some of you will like to read in Portugese

https://www.bitcoinnews.com.br/altcoins/chegou-a-cromhub-a-primeira-plataforma-baseada-em-blockchain-para-o-setor-do-marketing-de-desempenho-com-ico-iniciada-em-1o-de-dezembro/

Thanks for this. Was about to translate and get sense out of the whole Portuguese content. But one thing that didn't did up was this line    "The main ICO for the innovative project began on December 1 and ends on December 15, 2017, with 4 million tokens being made available to the public." . That's how it was written in that link up there. I thought the ICO was to end 14th of December and not 15th??or was there a Change of date??

think it can easily come to misunderstandings. On the homepage of crom I read that the ico starts an 1.12. and lasts 14 days. Depending on how you count the end of icos is on the 14th or the 15th of december. In my opinion, it lasts until 15.12. So still 7 days
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:49:53 PM

Would recommend joining if you need to contact an admin. Good to see any updates from the team directly too.

Telegram group is the nice and easy way to communicate with team and admins. It would be difficult for them to look into these 83 pages and loads of messages and interact eventhough CROM is doing it time to time. Especially for urgent issues, better to contact them in telegram.
cryptossi

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:01:53 PM

Telegram group is the nice and easy way to communicate with team and admins. It would be difficult for them to look into these 83 pages and loads of messages and interact eventhough CROM is doing it time to time. Especially for urgent issues, better to contact them in telegram.

Yeah definitely people are always posting on here so it would be hard for the team to respond to every question. However it is important for them to check this thread because there are a lot of good suggestions/opinions that they should take on board and implement to help improve the project.

Owillz

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:41:25 PM

think it can easily come to misunderstandings. On the homepage of crom I read that the ico starts an 1.12. and lasts 14 days. Depending on how you count the end of icos is on the 14th or the 15th of december. In my opinion, it lasts until 15.12. So still 7 days

It is either 14th or 15th just like it can either be day or night there is nothing like 14th and 15th. They should clearly state when their ICO is ending and stick with it. Unless the 15th I saw  in that article is a typo error then it will make more sense. But as it is now, am yet to get it right
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:43:13 PM

It is either 14th or 15th just like it can either be day or night there is nothing like 14th and 15th. They should clearly state when their ICO is ending and stick with it. Unless the 15th I saw  in that article is a typo error then it will make more sense. But as it is now, am yet to get it right

This is true, especially with people from all over the world they could be GMT -8 or GMT +8.

Some clarification on this would be good to ensure full understanding.

Has anyone checked their ETH address? what's the pot looking like at the moment?
cryptossi

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:14:56 PM

This is true, especially with people from all over the world they could be GMT -8 or GMT +8.

Has anyone checked their ETH address? what's the pot looking like at the moment?

This is the contribution address https://etherscan.io/address/0x5F391f8253475bFFa27B2f8544994f9717aB310d they're only on one page of transactions. With 7 days left of ICO they need to start advertising more. The address has only sent out 5,080 tokens.

BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:20:09 PM

oh lol, i never even considered checking the eth address.. such a passive move on my part. i keep asking about how much they raised meanwhile i could have just looked it up. But like you would figure, no i have not yet checked their eth address. i probably will check it tho
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:48:07 PM

This is the contribution address https://etherscan.io/address/0x5F391f8253475bFFa27B2f8544994f9717aB310d they're only on one page of transactions. With 7 days left of ICO they need to start advertising more. The address has only sent out 5,080 tokens.

5080 tokens seems like bounty tokens. Are you sure about this number? I would like to hear from CROM team officially. Why there is not live ICO progress counter in the website? It would have been easier to follow directly instead of asking again and again.
lawbreaker_top

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:56:27 PM

wow, I like an idea of your project! Wink Could you describe in brief you main goal please?) or maybe you have short WP variant / video or else. It would be great, havnt much time for reading WP  Sad
mkcrom

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:19:55 PM

wow, I like an idea of your project! Wink Could you describe in brief you main goal please?) or maybe you have short WP variant / video or else. It would be great, havnt much time for reading WP  Sad

Hi,

welcome to the CROM project. You can watch our quick introduction video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlifs1ZwdvI

To dive deeper into the project, I recommend to visit our website: https://www.cromhub.com
The best way to get in touch with the project members is to join our telegram channel https://t.me/CROMhub

Cheers,
Matthias
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 05:36:57 PM

It's an android voice app i believe, havent used it before but have seen it on a friends phone before, not sure whats specifically crom team uses it for. I tend to only join discords and telegrams and the odd slack group from ICO's
Owillz

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:06:02 PM

17 transactions with 36 eth gotten. That's way below the target with the number of days left. But one supprising factor is how the team seem to be taking it calmly. Make me feel they have something better cooking
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:06:44 PM

7 days to go guys! i'm curious what the future will bring us. They got a lot of partnerships and are currently networking in asia, who knows how that might boost the project! tick tock tick tock get those tokens now
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:47:26 PM

i also checked the address and it is really disappointing. only 36 eth, softcap is 8000eth. thats not even 5%.
Another question was, if the transfered tokens are bounty-tokens. the payouts are exactly in line with the deposits, so I assume it's tokens for the ico. bounty-tokens are usually paid after the ico
lawbreaker_top

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:55:57 PM

Hi,

welcome to the CROM project. You can watch our quick introduction video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlifs1ZwdvI

To dive deeper into the project, I recommend to visit our website: https://www.cromhub.com
The best way to get in touch with the project members is to join our telegram channel https://t.me/CROMhub

Cheers,
Matthias

Thanks Matthias! I have watched the video, the core idea is great I think  Smiley
I will study your website closer and maybe will come back with more questions)

Owillz

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:38:34 PM

7 days to go guys! i'm curious what the future will bring us. They got a lot of partnerships and are currently networking in asia, who knows how that might boost the project! tick tock tick tock get those tokens now

Soon when it all comes to an end, we all will be let out of the dark, soon the future we look forward to will arrive and then we will ask know where it all lead. I really wish the CROM team good luck. They really started well, I hope it all ends well for them too.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: