Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:35:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 28129 times)
wangmidi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:59:19 PM

The overall digital advertising market size is very large, there are tens of billions of dollars every year. CROM is positioned in the block chain technology to solve the industry now facing a series of problems, so it is worth your expectation, as time goes on, maybe it will be a good coin project. Cool
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:14:09 PM

4 keys for evaluating Initial #Coin Offering (#ICO) investments: team & advisors; clear business case; limited token supply; fully compliant KYC/AML process. Learn more about why @CroMhub is one of most profound ICOs of 2017 here: https://cromhub.com/ 
#ETH  #BTC #thelastico

This is a nice tweet from Crom, good points on why this ICO is worth investigating further on their site.

This is really good and valuable points. It should be there in their pinned message in all social media. IF possible they should go for flashing this as highlight in main crypto channels. I beleive CROM team will do that asap..

I think they are already doing what they can, Its on the first page on their website and they tweeted it. Just keep up the good job and make sure you change your plans and burn the unsold tokens after ICO

Really love that they posted this more ICO's need to point out why they are doing things the right way the KYC mention is a good point that i've noticed some ICO's are trying to skirt the edge of, good to see crom's covering their bases

A lot of people are complaining about the KYC registration because they say crypto is about being decentralized, but I think its better to cover yourself, so good thing Crom is compliant

Yeah there is also a lot of regulation in countries about ICO's now, I think it adds a lot of credibility to a project to have KYC because it shows they are being compliant as a company by asking for investors details.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:16:02 PM

good that they have done that. Well if they burn all those tokens then there are barely any tokens left, that wouldn't be sustainable. I do believe they should give the investors a massive bonus on their investment, like 500%. Then there are quite a lot more tokens in the market at the start. After that they should do some airdrops like each month to all token holders. This way you increase the amount of tokens in the market and the demand of the token. Then your token will spread enough over the market.

you have some good ideas, hope crom picks up some of them. I especially like the idea with the Airdrop for token holder. Although at the moment, only very few of them benefit and thus no real market for the tokens can arise. So maybe an Airdrop for all?

I see that you have given good ideas. Crom really need to look at this ideas, because it is not going well now. Crom has still not sold their first million tokens with the bonus. Airdrops is a very good idea to spread the tokens and let more people know about it.

cryptossi

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:23:17 PM

good that they have done that. Well if they burn all those tokens then there are barely any tokens left, that wouldn't be sustainable. I do believe they should give the investors a massive bonus on their investment, like 500%. Then there are quite a lot more tokens in the market at the start. After that they should do some airdrops like each month to all token holders. This way you increase the amount of tokens in the market and the demand of the token. Then your token will spread enough over the market.

you have some good ideas, hope crom picks up some of them. I especially like the idea with the Airdrop for token holder. Although at the moment, only very few of them benefit and thus no real market for the tokens can arise. So maybe an Airdrop for all?

I see that you have given good ideas. Crom really need to look at this ideas, because it is not going well now. Crom has still not sold their first million tokens with the bonus. Airdrops is a very good idea to spread the tokens and let more people know about it.

Airdrop is a nice idea for existing token holders, it creates extra value to the investor for purchasing & holding CROM this may help their investment issues.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:21:33 PM

Airdrop is a nice idea for existing token holders, it creates extra value to the investor for purchasing & holding CROM this may help their investment issues.

This is a good idea, I received a random airdrop for another altcoin, funny thing is. It worked perfectly, I ended up buying a load of coins after looking into it.

So Definetly a good way to get attention, please possibly consider it crom
cryptossi

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:30:33 PM

This is a good idea, I received a random airdrop for another altcoin, funny thing is. It worked perfectly, I ended up buying a load of coins after looking into it.

So Definetly a good way to get attention, please possibly consider it crom

It makes investors want to put their money into the project because they know they will get a guaranteed profit/income for a set amount of time! it's not like they need to do an airdrop for years it only needs to be for a couple of weeks or months and it will help push the project and get a lot of good publicity.

BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:18:05 PM

Yea at the beginning a very few benefit, that is why i proposed to give the investors at the ICO 500% more tokens, thus having more tokens available at the market in the beginning. they obviously will dump alot, other people will buy them up and so the first group of token holders is alot bigger than the initial group of investors. By holding these airdrops for tokenholders it increases the incentive to own and hold CROM tokens. But also it increases the demand, so the price will go up -- more holders will sell --> more people will buy --> thus creating a larger community of tokenholders.

Perhaps there is a better way to get the project out there, i would love to hear about it! With more idea's we can create better solutions
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:34:03 PM

4 keys for evaluating Initial #Coin Offering (#ICO) investments: team & advisors; clear business case; limited token supply; fully compliant KYC/AML process. Learn more about why @CroMhub is one of most profound ICOs of 2017 here: https://cromhub.com/ 
#ETH  #BTC #thelastico

This is a nice tweet from Crom, good points on why this ICO is worth investigating further on their site.

This is really good and valuable points. It should be there in their pinned message in all social media. IF possible they should go for flashing this as highlight in main crypto channels. I beleive CROM team will do that asap..

I think they are already doing what they can, Its on the first page on their website and they tweeted it. Just keep up the good job and make sure you change your plans and burn the unsold tokens after ICO

500% bonus is easy too big if you ask me mate. Remember they are trying to make sure that they reduce the amount of dumping of token that most traders go thus the little bonus. Giving that much pervasive bonus will just encourage lots of dumping in a long run
cryptossi

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:00:34 PM

#ETH  #BTC #thelastico

500% bonus is easy too big if you ask me mate. Remember they are trying to make sure that they reduce the amount of dumping of token that most traders go thus the little bonus. Giving that much pervasive bonus will just encourage lots of dumping in a long run

500% is ridiculous! CROM don't want to make the project look like a scam, 25% is more than enough! They just needed a more aggressive advertising campaign, its been too relaxed the whole way through.

BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:17:49 PM

#ETH  #BTC #thelastico

500% is ridiculous! CROM don't want to make the project look like a scam, 25% is more than enough! They just needed a more aggressive advertising campaign, its been too relaxed the whole way through.

the whole point of it, is that it gets dumped alot so it would distribute itself. Given the small amount of investors you need to spread you coins and you can't simply give it away to some random people while some investors had put their faith and money into this project.

so i agree with the initial plan of CROM, but it hasn't worked out so far. My plan is simply a solution to still get the project out there and still be fair towards their investors.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:58:51 PM

#ETH  #BTC #thelastico

Yea. They've been kind of relax as it appears with their publicity activities. We just have 5 days to close the ICO sales and with what they have realized so far I don't think they can do much with such amount compared to what they budgeted for
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:43:15 PM

With the current problems with the eth network, I would recommend crom to allow other payment options for the last days of the ICO. Also, many suggestions were made by the community, which might help to reach the softcap. Has the team perhaps already discussed some suggestions? What is the state of affairs?
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:45:19 AM

With airdrop, you can promote your coin easily because everyone is spreading news on social media for free. Also it looks like when people had an airdrop before, they are also willing to invest if they trust the project

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:24:00 AM

#ETH  #BTC #thelastico

Really love that they posted this more ICO's need to point out why they are doing things the right way the KYC mention is a good point that i've noticed some ICO's are trying to skirt the edge of, good to see crom's covering their bases

A lot of people are complaining about the KYC registration because they say crypto is about being decentralized, but I think its better to cover yourself, so good thing Crom is compliant

People moved to crypto because there is no complaint, anonymous, no regulations, etc. If it is coming, then obviously they make lots of fuss. The way scammers are ruining the crypto world, complaince is much needed one. CROM is on the right path. Good going CROM.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:23:53 AM

all cryptocurrencies crash today. Maybe a good time to stick your eth in crom. Only 5 days left ICO. There is also a 25% bonus. Think this is a good investment
BaliScript

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:37:46 AM

all cryptocurrencies crash today. Maybe a good time to stick your eth in crom. Only 5 days left ICO. There is also a 25% bonus. Think this is a good investment

I would not say crashed, because even tho everything is going down, it went up a lot in the last few days.. So if you look at the monthly average everything still went up. And yes this is the moment to buy! Not when everything is going up Wink

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:03:19 AM

i also dont think its crashing. But some of the ICOs are already moving ahead with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for thier ICO. CROM should also do something faster on that part to reach their softcap.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:53:58 AM

i also dont think its crashing. But some of the ICOs are already moving ahead with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for thier ICO. CROM should also do something faster on that part to reach their softcap.

Why is it that every time crypto corrects people think its a crash lol, it literally happens every week, prices are lower today yes but its not a crash and please stop calling it that a crash is if btc was suddenly 1000$ from 15k

but that said it is a good time to buy crypto with fiat
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:01:13 PM

Why is it that every time crypto corrects people think its a crash lol, it literally happens every week, prices are lower today yes but its not a crash and please stop calling it that a crash is if btc was suddenly 1000$ from 15k

I think correction is healthy instead of always going up. Lots of ICOs are called off due to ETH network problem. Some ICOs have moved to bitcoin and litecoin payments. People are changing timelines. I think CROM is seeing this message and do something to make ICO success.
BaliScript

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:32:22 PM

Crom should consider to accept BTC, Litecoin and fiat. I think people will move from ETH to Litecoin because of the ETH network problems.

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: