Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:28:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading Bitcoin and other alts still profitable?  (Read 4718 times)
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:15:26 AM

I was a trader awhile back, I want to say about a year ago now and wanted to know what the current state of the market is for the traders that are currently trading to this day? I know a lot of the current exchanges that I used for trading, such as Poloniex, are still around but aren't really being used much as before.

I wasn't able to profit much but would like to hear how people are doing these days. Thanks a ton!

Actually, it still is, and I'm speaking based on experience. Just 2 weeks ago, I have traded my PKT into bitcoins and I have earned a lot from it. In addition, the value of bitcoin that time was so high. It was really a perfect timing. So, I cannot agree that is not profitable anymore since I have experienced it just recently.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:16:45 AM

Bitcoin nature and it's community constantly creates series of events the usually lead to increase and decrease in price. This year, Bitcoin has risen to high price level it has never been before. Daily trading is profitable but monitoring information and positioning base on those information is more profitabe than just trading based on chart alone. ALGORY.IO is suitable for scaning Altcoin to know exactly the most profitable coin in short to medium term basis!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:18:40 AM

There is no secret that in the world of crypto currencies no one can not guess for sure what will happen tomorrow. But I believe that bitcoin and some leading altcoins are more liquid for investments.  Smiley
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:22:26 AM

Trading is not a easy process for earning money. In this time trading still profitable but you need proper knowledge about the basic rules of it. I think trading on altcoin is more profitable than bitcoin.
anklas

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:59:43 AM

I was a trader awhile back, I want to say about a year ago now and wanted to know what the current state of the market is for the traders that are currently trading to this day? I know a lot of the current exchanges that I used for trading, such as Poloniex, are still around but aren't really being used much as before.

I wasn't able to profit much but would like to hear how people are doing these days. Thanks a ton!

Yes it is still profitable in trading bitcoin and alt coin you just need to keep an eye on your investment and wait patiently to be able to earn a good profit.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:30:01 AM

The market is still volatile, but actually the market is becoming more volatile rather than the last few months, if you will trade always set a stoploss incase plans doesn't turn well.
grandbrad02

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:43:09 PM

It's still can be profitable if there are still exist the trends in the charts.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:07:51 AM

Of course it is, but only if is you act as a professional, maximizing the gains and minimizing the loss.
Of course analysis is difficult, because the standard system don't work so well.
But my impression is that a lot of "traders" are actually gamblers, taking decisions without any sense.

i think its still profitable but we need to know how to pick the right price when we want to buy or sell because the situations now is like a trap and if we are not be careful, we can not make profit and from last month to till now it is most profitable than holding bitcoin. We have seen rise of verge and we have seen the rise of cardano and now i am hopping for same for electroneum.
Yes, it is still very profitable and it is always good to know the right coin and the right price to get in rather than trying to get into a moving price already. So many of these coins that have had a huge pump lately will still end up testing back the lower support levels at some point and those would be the perfect period to always buy in.

Nevertheless, it is good not to expect too much or even get greedy knowing that it should take some time, unless you are lucky, to get good profit in the long run.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:52:04 AM

of course still very profitable because the price is still often up and down so we can buy bitcoin or altcoin with cheap prices and sell when the price rises so the difference in price is the advantage that I get. but I also often exchange bitcoin with altcoin which I have predicted will rise then after the price goes up I switched it back to bitcoin this is a way to increase profit on bitcoin.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:08:46 AM

If you talk, trading is not profitable, then I see that is a mistake. You can observe that the price of BTC is increasing day by day, if you buy BTC today, you can have profit tomorrow for yourself. And if risky you can consider investing in altcoin, surely the profit will be much higher than the BTC. So trading would be profitable and requires a lot of knowledge as well as the experience of cryptocurrency.  Grin
It depends on the experience of the trader as how he manages his trading as it requires a lot of knowledge and experience in the relevant field. It is now full time professional job as you will have to monitor the market properly in order to decide regarding your trading on day to day basis.

One can get profit in the volatile market if he has time to look after his business so one still can get profit if he has the correct planning for his business.
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:25:50 AM

if only bitcoin trading is obviously not so profitable because bitcoin the price is expensive and the transaction cost is also definitely expensive so better to play trading by buying altcoin whose price is clearly still cheap and if it rises very profitable.
TechBullion

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:27:36 AM

I love this quote very much. At this period of dip in price, hoarding is wise than trading.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:27:19 AM

Trading is only profitable if you are a daytrader and you really know what you are doing, it has a lot of risks and it is not easy at the moment, all the altcoins are going down, and those who are in bullish trend are a few ones.
So if you are a newbie, you should know that it is not going to be easy, and if you are greedy as fuck and you only want to make hundreds of dollars everyday, you will lose your investment sooner or later.
The best thing you can do is just hold your coins for some months.
The problem with newbies is that they have heard the stories of early adopters buying bitcoin for a few dollars and now being millionaires and they want to emulate that when we know that is almost impossible to replicate, they have false beliefs about the profits you can get with bitcoin, the profits are indeed impressive but you cannot become rich with just a few dollars anymore.
And it is funny they did not know the level of heartache these old folks who were early adopters really went through before they could even get here and the number of years they had to wait to get there. So many of these newbies feel they can just get rich overnight and things do not work that way.

Everything is still profitable and as long as whoever is investing has some little patience, a time will come when they will get the best out of their waiting period.
ukelover

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:36:08 AM

Absolutely,  But you also have to study the projects and ICO you want to join and invest in and again invest what you can afford to lose. 
Austrin

Activity: 329
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:31:06 AM

If you don’t know about any idea with trading you can’t make a profit with your trading so at first you learn trading and start trading you must make a profit here.
radvntxge

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:38:18 AM

I think you need to stop meanwhile in trading because man of coins getting lower and gone. If you want to trade go first with bitcoin to have more profitable because it is more stable than other. IF you invest bitcoin go to long term investments.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:12:52 AM

Now of course it is difficult to analyze the market due to the growth of bitcoin and some altcoins. Therefore, everyone tries to play who keeps their assets longer, so there is almost no bidding. Only unless the sale and transfer into cash.
It is the most practical way of making money with digital currencies especially bitcoin i.e. hold it for a good long time otherwise you are going to regret later or sooner. This is true that trading with bitcoin has reduced bit because of the higher prices of bitcoin.

People are not ready to take any kind of risk with bitcoin. As far as bidding is concerned, people are doing it with altcoins because they are not that much high in prices.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:49:27 AM

Actually, we cannot predict what will happen in the future. The prices might gets higher or lower and that's the normal transactions in Bitcoin. You might get much profit if you just hold you Bitcoin since last year until today. Bitcoin really performs well as you can check the graph. Investing in Bitcoin will give you much income if you hold it for a long period of time. For me, investing in Bitcoin is for long term while Altcoins are only for short term investments. But it's really depends on your risk appetite and goals in trading.
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:26:30 AM

Trading Bitcoin and other alts is profitable at every stage whether market is going red or green it does not matter. The things which matter are your marketing skills buying and selling at right time and analyzing market news and graphs. If you are able to interpret the coming waves I can easily sail them and earn quality number of Bitcoin in no time. But without any prior experience or knowledge one will eventually burn down all his Bitcoin and alts
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:05:09 AM

really trading bitcoin and altcoin in other market is very advantageous especially if we can take advantage of difference of difference of bitcoin and altcoin price in other market we can get very much profit.
It is still profitable to trade bitcoin and other alt as its value is higher in the market and the investors are getting profit by trading the bitcoin but needs proper planning . Although its prices are very high in the market but still there is chance for trading , one can buy a friction of bitcoin if his capital is low so he should start with the minimum amount and later on he can enhance his capital in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: