Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:31:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading Bitcoin and other alts still profitable?  (Read 4718 times)
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:00:41 PM

I was a trader awhile back, I want to say about a year ago now and wanted to know what the current state of the market is for the traders that are currently trading to this day? I know a lot of the current exchanges that I used for trading, such as Poloniex, are still around but aren't really being used much as before.

I wasn't able to profit much but would like to hear how people are doing these days. Thanks a ton!

Actually, we cannot predict what will happen in the future. The prices might gets higher or lower and that's the normal transactions in Bitcoin. You might get much profit if you just hold you Bitcoin since last year until today. Bitcoin really performs well as you can check the graph. Investing in Bitcoin will give you much income if you hold it for a long period of time. For me, investing in Bitcoin is for long term while Altcoins are only for short term investments. But it's really depends on your risk appetite and goals in trading.

Yes, we can not predict the future price for sure. Dont think future, think what will happen in a minute later, who can do it? Nobody know.
So, buy and hold is the best choice to blind trading like me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:12:11 PM

I was a trader awhile back, I want to say about a year ago now and wanted to know what the current state of the market is for the traders that are currently trading to this day? I know a lot of the current exchanges that I used for trading, such as Poloniex, are still around but aren't really being used much as before.

I wasn't able to profit much but would like to hear how people are doing these days. Thanks a ton!

It's probably yes.. And I am the one who truly said that is true profitable than other currency. As I know, it is very smooth to use and to transact the money. Prediction maybe can distructed the people who truly trust on it.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:15:21 PM

Yes it is!But there are only few altcoins that are profitable, most of the altcoins are shitcoins because their volume is too low. We need to be careful if we are trading altcoins because there is possibility that we can buy a shitcoin
Yeah, a lot of them are shitcoins and that is the reason you need to be very knowledgeable and also know where you are really putting your funds.

I have seen a lot of people even on this forum who thinks all about the whole idea of picking a good coin is the increase in value and that is one bad thing to really do, knowing that you can end up losing a lot in the process if that is the only mindset you have. Even shitcoins get pumped.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
coino.org

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:33:04 PM

Look, bitcoin is really perfect option to trade, due to liquidity and volatility, but you should do it on CBOE or CME, I mean BTC futures, all transactions are executed immediately and you no longer wait for a couple of hours .
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:51:16 PM

if you are trading in bitcoin with only a little capital it is not profitable you can trade with coin the price is still cheap, because the difference in price of bitcoin with altcoin other very different far and bitcoin the price is now exceeded the normal price.
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:55:40 PM

Oh yes Smiley
my friends and i are holding an alt quite sometime and we earn from it really big time, in my perspective i don't think the market of cryptocurrencies are going to fall anytime soon or will become stable because right now the price listing are very volatile and really hard to predict so if someone has some good luck and knowledge in trading, btc and alts are still profitable.

warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:23:03 PM

Trading is profitable but you must understand if some one have profit, someone else lose money. Trading give profit to skilled traders

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:05:40 PM

Personally, I learn more from losing then I do winning. The more I lose, the better I win. Honestly, I don’t think you should be losing at all in a uptrend market. Just following up the mainstream, then it's all OK!
As long as you know the right time to enter a market and also get out, then there is just no way you should lose. Bitcoin is an uptrend market and even with the whole corrections, it would always try to find a base, but at the same time, you have to be very smart on how you trade, have a strategy and gradually you will get good and make a lot of profit once you do not get greedy as well.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:15:59 PM

By its very nature trading has to profitable for someone, generally in order for someone to lose, someone must profit. If you sell a coin and the price goes up, someone has bought that coin and the price gone up. If you buy a coin and the price falls, someone has sold that coin and saved themselves money. Therefore the answer is it depends on if you are one of the better traders or not.

---
Compared to other alternative coins, bitcoin is more profitable due to its capabilities in increasing value. Trading bitcoins has a potential to stay in the market.  This trading process will double your money if you only have enough knowledge about how it works. Some lose , some win and that's part of a game. So relax and be more familiar to the pattern of digital currency.
A person may know the process needed to multiply his money through trading but that does not mean that he can perform the process, many people think they can but they are just lying to themselves most people that try trading in the forex market lose all their money in less than a year and I'm sure that with the extreme movements of bitcoin things are even worst.
drake05

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:21:56 AM

IMO it's still profitable because there are many people who earning money everyday with it. I think you just don't know much trader to see this point.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:01:51 AM

of course it is very profitable there are so many altcoin it is useful to multiply the bitcoin you have, play altcoin so your bitcoin multiply, do not just let your bitcoin you have so can not increase.
Cryptoupdate04

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:52:20 AM

Yes..altcoins are going up very fast..
As u are seeing, XRP is 10X in 10 days...but for this u have to watch market and news.. but Bitcoin like buy and forget always profitable.

Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:03:51 AM

Yes you can start bitcoin trading with a different platform and you can still now make a profit with your trading if you know details of trading.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:54:36 AM

of course it is very profitable there are so many altcoin it is useful to multiply the bitcoin you have, play altcoin so your bitcoin multiply, do not just let your bitcoin you have so can not increase.
Yes it is very profitable that's why many people enjoying trading bitcoins and altcoins. The market are continuing to have a big volume everyday that's why it results to a high price of a coin and a big profit that every traders experience on it.

otol55

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:11:08 AM

lately is the best time for trading Bitcoin and altcoin. Because the price movement is very fast and a lot of dumper and pumper occurs massively.
if we can take advantage of this moment I am sure trading Bitcoin and altcoin is still very profitable.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:44:54 PM

lately is the best time for trading Bitcoin and altcoin. Because the price movement is very fast and a lot of dumper and pumper occurs massively.
if we can take advantage of this moment I am sure trading Bitcoin and altcoin is still very profitable.

True this is. Using this momentum in right time with even minimum investment can be jackpot in the end. Hopefully we will see this many times in next year and that we can have some additional coin on our wallets.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

feelideb

Activity: 770

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:52:36 PM

You bet! Cryptocurrency capitalization is in hundreds of billion of dollars. Billions are been made daily all around the world as profit. Cryptocurrency as redefined money, spending and trading and this is just the beginning.

adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:01:22 PM

Why not? investing in cryptocurrency is one of the best ways to earn money. they are more and more accepted in the world now. Trading them helps you get big profit

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
graigsteven

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:29:17 AM

Happy new year to you all

BLOCKCHAIN MINING CONTRACT
You can now mine directly into you BLOCKCHAIN WALLET.
Do you have a Bitcoin Wallet?
Is it Blockchain?
Here is the good news !!!
Get connected to an BITMINIINGS3001
Invest and start earning up to a maximum amount of 0.55btc in every 24hours.

Here we mine a block of bitcoin through BITMINIINGS3001 on the blockchain mining Network and cloud mining has been easier with the BITMINIINGS3001 MACHINES.

Pls inbox me on email support@bitminiing301.com for more info only if you are interested..

Here are the packages for the 2018 bonus

Short term trade last for 3 Days For 200%
Plan 1    $500.00 - $1000.00    200.00
Plan 2    $700.00 - $1200.00    200.00
Plan 3    $850.00 - $1500.00    200.00

7 days Plan 300%
Plan 1    $1000.00 - $1500.00    300.00
Plan 2    $1200.00 - $1700.00    300.00
Plan 3    $1500.00 - $3000.00    300.00

30 days for 800%
Plan 1    $1200.00 - $1500.00    800.00
Plan 2    $2000.00 - $3700.00    800.00
Plan 3    $5000.00 - $10000.00    800.00
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:07:44 AM

of course trading bitcoin and altcoin is very profitable, by buying the next bitcoin you can trade in altcoin the coin price is still cheap and will make you get a lot of profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: