Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:01:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading Bitcoin and other alts still profitable?  (Read 4716 times)
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

Base of my knowledge about trading is there is always be a profit if you involve in trading especially in the market. But in other case thier are some strategy that the profit asking well be leasther if you do it harder. When trading in the market thier are sufficient profit base of the value have transac. Base on how long I started this investment I never heared that they are transaction that dont have profit.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:16:26 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 05:38:04 AM by eekkaa

I was a trader awhile back, I want to say about a year ago now and wanted to know what the current state of the market is for the traders that are currently trading to this day? I know a lot of the current exchanges that I used for trading, such as Poloniex, are still around but aren't really being used much as before.

I wasn't able to profit much but would like to hear how people are doing these days. Thanks a ton!

yes of course still very profitable just so that bitcoin you have can increase many good way is trading at altcoin which price still cheap, you will get much profit from altcoin.
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:24:55 PM

I was a trader awhile back, I want to say about a year ago now and wanted to know what the current state of the market is for the traders that are currently trading to this day? I know a lot of the current exchanges that I used for trading, such as Poloniex, are still around but aren't really being used much as before.

I wasn't able to profit much but would like to hear how people are doing these days. Thanks a ton!

on this days, bitcoin trading is not so profitable since the raising of altcoins. bitcoin price fluctuaction arround 1-3% per day for now.
but as you can see, the fluctuation of altcoins price is going crazy. and we have 1385 coins/tokens that listed on coinmarkecap so far. so there are many opportunities to get profit.

Is trading Bitcoin still profitable? yes, but not on this period.
Is trading altcoin still profitable? yes, lambo everywhere.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:53:33 PM

yes.. but needs more learning and understanding because it's quite complicated

Trading bitcoin and alternatives coins are still profitable until now(I don't know why you even ask it lol). Trading is one of the ways on how you could make a really huge profit, well that is if you are going to spend your time on Trading mostly, because it requires really a lot of time to monitor the fluctuations of prices, if you miss the PUMP of the coins that you are going to Trade.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:41:40 PM

I think that can still earn profits only altcoin trading, because altcoin prices are still very cheap, in contrast to bitcoin prices that have been too expensive and can not get a lot of profit.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:06:50 PM

Of course is it, but with so high volatility you need to be very very careful and use a solid strategy: if you trade by instinct, it's very easy to make "panic moves" and losses are guaranteed!

Bitlover91

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:12:07 PM

If you were an experienced Trader back than, then this is the best time, but you have to pick coins wisely in which you want to day trade.
JTTech

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:53:12 PM

I would say trading is definitely potentially far more profitable but a whole lot more risky. I've made some good gains and also some big losses trading and not entirely knowing what I'm doing. You really need to teach yourself a lot to trade successfully.. or get really lucky. I think holding is a better plan for most.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:02:39 PM

I think trading Bitcoin and other altcoins still profitable, despite the high risks. If you avoid the most common mistakes and if you have good knowledge about trading you can minimize this risk and get the profit in most trades. But this need doing real effort and being online for long time.
Racekid

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:25:40 PM

Of course, there's still much profit in trading cryptocurrencies. If you do your due Diligence, you would be surprised at what your return On Investment would be. The Market hasn't pulled up much difference, u just need to study the market well before entering it.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:29:07 PM

Of course, there's still much profit in trading cryptocurrencies. If you do your due Diligence, you would be surprised at what your return On Investment would be. The Market hasn't pulled up much difference, u just need to study the market well before entering it.
Traders on this crypto market wont really lessen up since this is the most profitable way on earning money if we did it right but I would say it wont really be an easy stuff since you would really need skills and experience to be successful on this field. Regarding profitability then it would depend on your skills on how you do enter the market on making orders. Lots of people already making some serious cash on here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:51:43 PM

Ofcourse it is. You can still earn from this . And I think that itbis the most effective way of earn so far, why? Because there are a lot of altcoin, that pumping in the market now. And if you are holding a lot of it , then definitely you earn your profit here since some of the coin are already double their price. Aside from that, it is still important to have a proper knowledge about the movement of its prices
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:06:31 AM

if you can go back in time Smiley) that trading Bitcoin and other alts  was very profitable. but for now,  it doesnt mean that you can not earn money but more difficult  Angry
In my opinion, it is not matter of going back in time, in fat you can still make a very good amount of money by doing trading of any kind of coin which you can afford to buy especially the coins like that of ETH etc. the fact is you need to have a very good skillset in trading if you are planning for trading and above all, planning of making some good amount of money in the field of trading.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:14:44 PM

I think it's still very profitable. All we need to do is research the altcoin we want to invest and don't forget to read whitepaper carefully.
Picking the right coin usually helps when you want to hold. However, if you are planning to trade, as long as you are good, it can be highly profitable when you are even combining it with the holding. I have made so much from trading just within months that I started trading crypto and I see it as a huge ground of opportunity.

The most important thing is not to see it as a gambling ground, know what you are doing, learn if you do not, and practice gradually to get better.
tristan1960

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:23:42 PM

For now,holding is a lot more profitable than trading. I admit that trading altcoin right now is very hard because the market is so bad

There is no end of the profitability in holding and trading. They're bot profitable ones with high income levels if the Money flows through crypto markets. Then we observe sharp movements in the market resulting in profits.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:24:25 AM

I think the current trade is growing. Because bitcoin prices are falling, this is an opportunity for many people, especially investors to invest by buying bitcoin or altcoins. This opportunity not only gives the merchant (trader) a profit but the buyer (investor) also gets a profit. Traders certainly know when the best time to sell their wares because every trader would expect great results.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:42:36 AM

Basically altcoins are more profitable than bitcoin. Bitcoins are a good investment, but it can't go 100x or 1000 easily in a short timeframe like altcoins can especially those that are sleeping for ages, under the radar and very cheap.
Somehow, and they are still very much risky as well. I understand that we can hardly see such a huge percentage increase on bitcoin compared to altcoin where we have seen more than 5000% increase within a year alone, but who knows, anything can happen that can cause a huge surge for bitcoin and we may end up still seeing the impossible happening.

As long as you know what you are doing, you are sure of your strategies, know when to get in and get out without gambling anything, and then you can really be very sure to get the best of trading. This is still a very profitable environment and there is no way you can have it all for sure, but one thing is that you can make more profit than losses if you learn.
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:31:45 AM

Overly sure that is bitcoin trading and other altcoin trading is a still now more profitable so any one can start trading with bitcoin and altcoin.
dxbcoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:11:34 AM

Yes, imo. I just started recently. totally a newbie. But I can see its still so much profitable
all_inman

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

Of course it is profitable but from my point of view holding is mush more better
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: